Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
SSW Promos - Page 10 OaNPiWx

This is the SSW Promo Page! These are the promoing rules and must be abided by:

NO PROMOS FOR HOUSE SHOWS!
2 PROMO LIMIT FOR WEEKLY SHOWS!
3 PROMO LIMIT FOR PPVS!
4 PROMO LIMIT FOR MAJOR PPVS!
YOU CAN USE HOUSE SHOWS TO WRITE PERSONAL SEGMENTS, INTERVIEWS, OR WHATEVER TO HYPE YOUR FEUD! THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!
PROMOS WILL BE JUDGED BY A THREE-PERSON JURY SYSTEM BASED ON THE WRITER OF THE MATCH AND TWO BOARD MEMBERS!
DO NOT POST CHALLENGES ON THE PROMO PAGE!
DO NOT BREAK KAYFABE IN THE PROMO PAGE! THIS IS FAKE AND STORYLINE!

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Shinati Mizarki
May 18th 2018, 11:29 pmShinati Mizarki
>>The following dialogue takes place in the Victorian Era style home of Shinati Mizarki. His own living room to be exact, which has a pristine; oriental feel to it upon entry, from the beige coloured walls, which have various designs of dragons (whether they be mint coloured or wine coloured) upon the walls, and a chandelier hanging from a steel chain; dangling freely from the ceiling. 

The item we are most interested in though, is a corn nylon 'lawn' chair, that is positioned atop a candy/porcelain cotton rug in the dead centre of the room --- for seated atop of it; attired in a Sangria kimono, azure jeans and jet black casual sneakers, is Shinati himself, still bearing the scars, the agony of the attack that took place on what was *supposed* to be a victorious debut for him, at the hands of two of his foes in the upcoming number one contender's match for the Heritage championship, in Jun Nobunaga and Kerry Keller, which resulted in King Tora IV being pinned by Racer Smiles during the tag match. As always, everything has been translated for your viewing pleasure.<<

"I'm sorry for letting Shoot Nation and King Tora IV down. For *not* being able to get the vengeance they deserved. For *not* being able to show Jun that when you stab friends, or people who thought of you as such, in the back that there *are* repercussions. That you can't just get away with shunning what you once claimed to stand for, in order to savour fancy with your 'new circle'. With people, who partake in the destruction of the very fibre of this industry; this nation's ethics."

>>Pausing, he allows himself a deep inhale, knowing that even though *technically* Tora was the one who got pinned, it was solely because he was unable to prevent the count from occurring. That *he* was unable to 'make the save' as some people like to call it, and that hurts more than the outcome itself. More than the actual attack on him does.<<

"I should have known that Kerry and Jun would have focused in on me, especially after you put your faith in *me* to be the representative of our faction in this fatal four way.. Especially after the encounter we had, when Kerry and Jun, along with myself, each came out to formalise the proceedings --- to affirm that *we* each would be the ones elected to stand forth; carry the pride, the honour of our factions upon our shoulders and be the next one to challenge for the Heritage championship --- a title that itself, represents prestige and history within the spirit of this sport."

>>Those words sinking in, Shinati allows himself to thinking about how important it is that *he* is the one to claim the championship opportunity --- how the Heritage championship, stands aligned with everything that Shoot Nation represents. Everything that they hold dear to their hearts, from the moment they were anointed as the custodians of Japan's honours and traditions, both inside and outside of the ring.<<

"Yet when they did that, they made sure that I realised that any 'honeymoon' I might have been feeling --- not that one was there anyway, I know that wrestling is more than just achieving my dream and being here, has turned into fuel. Into motivation to ensure that they learn that when you spit in the face of what we uphold, then everything becomes fair game. 

It becomes attrition oriented, each of us fighting for what we stand for --- or fighting among thieves in the case of Kerry and Jun, both of whom might as well stand under the same banner due to their own deeds. They both want to make wrestling into their own entertainment commodity, they both wish for the spirit of wrestling to be left behind as the soul is stripped away. As its heart, is ripped from its chest; we all are left to watch, helpless to prevent its occurrence."

>>His face contorting into a look of disdain, Shinati shudders at the thought of his last statement becoming reality. Of the Phantom Troupe and Tres Comas Club 'winning' the war that has been taking place. A war, that commenced long before his arrival.<<

"That's *why* Shoot Nation are here --- that's why *I'm* here. We *are* the last barrier between wrestling being violated; stripped of its own morality and turned into a plaything for millionaires to use at their own beck and call. For thugs, to destroy from the inside out. For gajins and faux-citizens to walk in and claim hold of our customs; traditions that our forefathers forged, and turn them into nothing more than dust. Desecrate them, as if they *never* existed. Wrestling is something that needs to be respected, a culture, that is sacred within our hearts --- and if that means I must become a martyr inside of the ring in order to serve as its guardian, then I will be the happiest martyr in death."

>>His eyes beginning to burn, he allows himself time to gather his thoughts, to 'cool himself down' from the intensity that flows through his veins. Intensity, born from a lust to make sure that wrestling is respected. That it once again, is cherished as the oracle that it was always meant to be. The oracle that it has *always* been to him --- ever since those nights with his father. He lets out a gentle sigh, pondering the fact that there *is* a forth party in this match too --- the party that *actually* initiated this challenge.<<

"Tarah --- you're right about me. I *am* new, I am inexperienced in regards to this ring, compared to yourself. Compared to Jun. Compared to Kerry. But that *doesn't* make me any less of a threat. That doesn't mean you can just dismiss me; think that because I am inexperienced, that I don't understand what it means to be given an opportunity. To have a door opened, that would usually be reserved for those who have cut their teeth in this business *more* than I. Because I *do*. 

And I am eternally grateful that Shoot Nation gave me this door; enabled me to be the one to set foot in the ring alongside an honorary like yourself. I respect you more than the other two --- both professionally and personally. Ronin are the ones most aligned with what we in Shoot Nation wish to achieve; the honour and tradition we wish to uphold."

>>Cutting himself off, he shudders as he thinks about the next words that are about to flow from his lips.<<

"But, and I must thank Kerry and Jun for this, no matter how much they sicken me, I have learned that sometimes --- you must be willing to embrace tactics that you would otherwise deny if you are to acquire a victory. If you are to pursue the message that you wish to send. That all 'respect' I might have, must go out the window the moment we set foot in that ring together. I also know that anything less than all I have, would be disrespectful to you; to the fans who wish to see us leave our spirits; leave our bodies in the ring, and a disgrace to those who came before. So, yes, you *will* be getting everything I have in this match --- It's the *only* way that this can be done justice. It's the only way that this will be honourable."

>>Pausing, he hears the words of his father ring within his head, as he slightly bows his head. He knows that he was brought up *not* to lay even a single finger on a woman in violence, but this week is an exemption. This week, is the first time he will be forced to test that teaching.<<

"Just like it would be disrespectful to you if I were to take it easy because of your gender. I know that we *shouldn't* lay our hands upon women, I know women are supposed to be shrines to be respected and admired, but this is your wish --- so I am bound to obey it. I am bound, to treat you with the same contempt that I shall be treating Kerry and Jun."

>>His head still bowed, he feels himself slightly lifting his hands up to his chin, in a sort of prayer, as a whisper leaves his lips.<<

"I'm sorry father. Please forgive me for this sin."

>>Clearing his voice, his tone returns to its normal level.<<

"Just like Apparition shall be bringing honour and prestige to the Heritage title when he claims it from Sangrat, I shall be the force behind its retention within our honour, when I become the next challenger. When I stand tall, vanquishing the honourable Tarah Nova and the scum Kerry and Jun --- for it is what *must* occur."

>>It is with those words, that our filming ends, the setting fading into black.<<
Belle Kingsley
May 18th 2018, 8:00 pmBelle Kingsley
My journey at winning the Heaven's Arena Cup went to dust thanks to the behemoth, Gronk. Gotta admit it - it stings a bit because I believed that I poured my heart and soul into this tournament. For me to fall one match before the finals were something that took awhile for me to adjust. There goes that saying when another door closes, another one opens. Well, I think that is what happened to me. As the door closed on my chances of winning the tournament, another one opened with an opportunity to team with my fellow Shoot Nation brethren, Masanori Kawada as we both challenge against The Phantom Troupe’s Saul Omen and CM Nas; Tres Comas Club’s One True Pairing, Cash and Sakura Corleone and Ronin, the SSW Freebird Tag Team Champions, Kerry Keller and Atem Octavian Amun-Ra. Once again, Strong Style Wrestling takes the concept of pinning these four teams against each other for the amusement and entertainment of the fans. You know what? I like that. I consider this another opportunity to prove why Shoot Nation is the faction that everyone needs to look out for. We dominated the Heaven's Arena Cup. ¾ members were from Shoot Nation. In this match, Shoot Nation is being represented by a man and woman who were super hungry at reaching the finals, but instead, they are joining forces together to dethrone Ronin and take those tag titles for ourselves.

First, you have what you would call the biggest threats of the entire match - The Phantom Troupe’s Saul Omen and CM Nas. This is a group that full embraces of being a renegade. I mean, one of the men in this match left a specific company with their own championship that he had won twenty-seven days earlier. There was buzz that he sacrificed everything in that company - financial security, a job and he was willing to throw all of that away? For what? To show his talents to Japan? To prove that he can make it anywhere? Well, how’s he doing with that? As for Saul Omen, what has he done that is anything of importance? This may be my lack of research on the matter, but I don’t recall him doing anything eventful despite being overshadowed by Aria Jaxon and CM Nas. Saul had the look of a future champion. He has the skills of a future champion, but why isn’t he champion? Is it because The Phantom Troupe has hoarded most of the championships? Is it because they don’t want to end up like another Tres Comas Club and have tension within the group. In a way, that’s smart. On the other hand, I could see seeds already planting. I’m not saying that Shoot Nation is the vision of the perfect stable. We have had our own share of arguments, but it has made the group stronger. It has made us more focused and determined to accomplish our goals. Is that something The Phantom Troupe has outside of their egos? Is that what they have outside the cocky attitudes? I don’t seem them backing it up that much in the ring, but in the aftermath, sure? But, Supremacy may be their shot to back up everything that they’ve been claiming.

Second, you have what you would call the wildcards of the entire match - Tres Comas Club or One True Pairing’s Cash and Sakura Corleone. This was a match back in the House Show that we were not successful in winning; however, they weren’t successful at all. In a sense, this leaves a mystery for Supremacy about which of these teams can walk out victorious which I am way more than okay with. Besides CM Nas and Saul Omen, we are the only ones with experience and with an idea of what we can do in order to take down One True Pairing - or whatever name you are planning to use. There is a part of me that wants to take this entire group seriously, but I just can't do that at all. I mean, who is your leader? Where did you come from? What have the two of you done that makes us want to take you seriously? There is no doubt that you are talented in the ring, but your personalities are just a huge blind spot in what makes One True Pairing, One True Pairing. Personally, I cannot take you seriously at all. You remind me of one of those annoying couples that no one likes. I mean, I think Ronin and The Phantom Troupe can both attest to that. In a way, I think you both know that and tend to use that to your advantage. In a way, it might be one of the smartest things that anyone can do in this match. If only you can win the match by annoying your competition to death. If that was the case, then you two would be the winners for sure. I just find it so amusing how everything is falling apart, yet you remain the One True Pairing. Tres Comas Club could use some advice on being a united unit, but it might be too late for that.

Third, you have what you would call the champions of the entire match - Ronin. Kerry Keller and Atem Octavian Amun-Ra. I look at the two of you and I think there are not many people that think you have what it takes to win this match. In a sense, the two of you are being underestimated. Sure, you have your favorites in the match such as The Phantom Troupe due to their domination over SSW. You might have your favorites such as the One True Pairing, who think the might get away with this match due to their chemistry being the best out of any of the participants in the match, but who is betting on Ronin? Who are placing their bets on making sure that Ronin walks away with all of the gold? No one. As much as you have an established leader in Tarah Nova, but she’s not good enough to lead her team to victory. She is the entire reason why Ronin have those belts. She is the reason why those belts are on your shoulders. The two of you are only having them due to the Freebird rules. Bless the freebird rules because, without them, you would have not a single championship upon your shoulders. I’m not going to be the one to say that you shouldn’t have a chance to retain your championship. I am all in for challengers getting their chance to fight for the titles, but I question how much Kerry and Atem will function as a team? Are they going to be anything like Tarah and Pierro when they won those titles? Are they going to be a united force enough for them to retain in this match? Or will they watch as those titles slip away from their grasps and onto the grasps of Belle Kingsley and Masanori Kawada?

In the words of Masanori, Brace Yourselves because you are not going to know what Shoot Nation is going to hit you with. The days of being underestimated are over. The days of being the one stable with no ounce of gold upon their shoulder are about to be over. The days of Ronin holding those belts are about to be over. Shoot Nation will rise to the occasion and prevail.
Tarah Nova
May 18th 2018, 4:13 pmTarah Nova

Courtesy Call---Supremacy!
Promo Number One

“There's a rumble in the floor. So get prepared for war. When it hits, it'll knock you to the ground while it shakes up everything around. But survival is a must, so will you stand with us? Can you feel it? Make it real and Make me feel it I think it might wash away tonight. Awakened from this never ending fight, it takes more than meets the eye. This war we're fighting is not just writing: Hey-o, here comes the danger up in this club. When we get started man, we ain't gonna stop. We gonna turn it out, 'till it gets too hot. Everybody sing: Hey-o Tell 'em turn it up 'till they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call.”

user posted image

The scene opens up to small hotel room. The TV was on but muted, both sides of the bed unmade, clothes thrown around the room and in the middle of it all stood Tarah Nova close to the wall by the window. A smile gracing her lips as soft chuckle left them. She was on the phone, texting away. The camera zoomed in more on her as it catches a glimpse of  her the person she was texting and how worried they were about her working the ring so fast after Hardcore Havoc. Another BING popped off and the words appeared on her screen: ‘Pls you finally have time from the Kids. Go relax & we will be back in a few hours ily bby.’ One last smile appeared before she shut her phone off:

“He's Right. I should be relaxing. I should be in bed, trying to sleep off the pain that I went through on Mother’s Day last Sunday but this my job. I wrestle---even when I’m broken, cut up or bruised from head to toe. I still come in and do my job. Just like the night I first appeared here...” Tarah finally looks up at the camera, “Yeah, My first night in Strong Style Wrestling, I LEAD Ronin to the Tag Team Championships. I showed everyone that this era of strong style is for the Misfits, The Freaks and the Outcasts. I proved to each and every fan, co-worker and even the owner of this company that my faction is much more than meets the eye.  See, people only see us as the faction that you can just dump The Unwanted but you're all wrong. Since the day I became Leader of Ronin, I promised each member of this family that we made together that I would leave them to Victory and I have been doing just that. So after showing people that Ronin is a threat, I believe it is my turn to grab the gold for myself. To become the number one Contender for the SSW Heritage Championship. A Championship that I've been dying to hold since I stepped foot in SSW and I promise all three of you boys, as a woman of my word, I will not stop fighting until I am the number one Contender for this Championship. See, I don't care who you guys are or what faction you stand for. I don't care what sideways comments you can throw at me or what you truly think of me or my team. Frankly, I've heard them all before and trust me when I say every comment you throw at me won't faze me one bit. Again, I have been in this game for a decade now and it will take more than saying things like ‘I've been riding the coattails of my boyfriends to get ahead in this company’ to annoy me." Tarah rolls her eyes, her smile still on her lips as she look at back at the camera. "Speaking of that comment, I guess I'll start with you, Kerry dear. Yeah, I thought that comment was real cute coming from you. So tell me how long did it take you to come up with that one? 5 minutes? 10? Or were you holding on it for a while now? Ah, Fuck it. It don't matter how long it took you to come up with it; all that matters is that it truly made me rip a stitch. Oh yes, I laughed long and hard at it because I have been hearing that comment since he and I got together. But it wasn't for men, no. It was from women because we both know they are the most petty creatures in this world today. And do you wanna know what I asked them when they would try to get under my skin with comments like that?” Tarah smirked, staring right at the camera, “Kerry, I asked them how does a one time Vixens champion, one-time specialist champion, Hall of Famer and now current Tag Team Champion ride the coattails of her boyfriend when two out of the three titles that she just listed she won before getting with him? I mean some please que in the Jeopardy music because it might take this man a while to think of an answer. I kid. I kid because the answer is simple, really. I didn't ride his coattails to the top of any company that I have been in. Hell, I had my name written down in history books already before he and I became the power couple that we are today. I mean truly, people have known the name TARAH NOVA for very long time and for you to come waltzing in, trying to make it seem like I've needed him the claim my spot in the wrestling ring. Wow, and I thought Chase Vedder came up with stupid tactics." The Ronin leader shakes her head, "Kerry, the only one out of the two of us that is riding anyone's coattails is you. You are the one that continues to fail each and every week in your matches; putting people over time and time again while your teammates such as Gronk, the SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion: Aria Jaxon and of course, My Man who is the OWA Heavyweight Champion/The Best Champion Alive: CM Nas.  Three of your teammates that have done more than you have and hell, if I wanted to be a real bitch right now; I would list each and every other Phantom Troupe member above you because they are doing something for the team. You though? You are becoming just another Kil, the teammate of yours that I outsmarted in 5 seconds flat. You are becoming dead weight and if you keep it up, I promise you that you will be the next to be killed off in Phantom Troupe by either my hands, another faction member’s or by your own teammates. So think about that before you speak and tell me I'm wrong...but till then, I have others to speak about."

Tarah leans back again the wall she is staying by, thinking for a moment, "And I guess another would be Jun Nobunaga: A simple traitor of Shoot Nation. Ya know, It's funny how hypocritical you are, Jun, my boy. One week you speak so gently and so apologetic to you teammates and how you wouldn't want to be like Tre Comas Club or Phantom Troupe but than the following next week you have joined TCC, attacking former stablemates alongside Phantom Troupe scum." She rolls her neck slowly, "God, men like you give me pains. You switch sides at a flip of a coin and make it hard to trust people in this business. Hell, people like you and Kerry are reasons why there are wars between factions while Ronin sits on the sidelines, watching with popcorn in our laps as we wait to see who kills each other first. Truthfully, I'm waiting for one of you to piss off Shoot Nation enough to where they stab first. That or wait till TCC kills itself from the inside out. Either way my money's down on one of those options. Anyway, my point is, no matter what flavor of the week your faction is; when we meet up at Supremacy, Jun, you're not taking this opportunity from me. I have waited a long time to hold a singles championship and I'm not going to let you or you're ex Shoot Nation Friend, Shinati Mizarki walk out of here as winners. I mean we already established that Kerry isn't touching it but you two....you two might be a threat. Maybe."

Slowly Tarah pushes herself off the wall and slowly looks at the camera.

"Now speaking of Shoot Nation Friend and Sir Shinati Mizarki, I’m glad you are in the match. See, outta all of the factions in SSW, Shoot Nation is the only one that actually gets along with Ronin...somewhat. I mean at least I know some of them do. In fact, I hold a lot of respect for one of your fellow members, Masanori Kawada, for pushing me to my limit and showing respect in the ring. So a part of me semi hopes that you would do the same but the other part? The other part of me hopes that you bring everything you have in you to this match. I mean it's only your second match in SSW and for that I feel like you don't have enough experience to be in this but then again, like I said when you first walked out to take this challenge; I saw the fire in your eyes. You want a fight and you came looking for one but I promise you that no matter how hard you fight, you will not be walking out as number one contender. You are only a small fraction of a threat to me because simply, you are new and I haven't seen you enough in ring to know what I’m up against. That and like I said, you have a spit fire to you but...that can be put out quickly if your not too careful. With that being said, I warn you now, Mizarki: If you show me respect, I'll show you some back. And if you stay out of my way, I'll stay out of yours, alright?"

Another beep comes from Nova's phone which makes her look down at it before looking back at the camera, "In the end, my words are short and sweet but to the point and my point is this: you can fire at me with every finisher and signature you have under your belts. You can drag me through the ringer so many times over but no matter what you boys bring to the table to use against me, I will bring it ten times heavier. I might be small and light as a feather but I don't need strength to take all of you down. I will use my wits to do so and if I need to use blunt force..." Nova's smile turns into a smirk in a matter of seconds, "...Then so be it. With that all said and done, I’ll see you boys in the ring. NOVA OUT." With that, she walks passed the camera, placing her phone back to ear. The camera fades out to black, ending the scene.

WORDS:  1743 | TAGGED: KERRY KELLER, JUN NOBUNAGA & SHINATI MIZARKI
©️ TARAH JAY NOVA

GREED貪欲
May 18th 2018, 12:48 amGREED貪欲
Destiny has finally arrived. Twenty seven long years where emptiness preceded the loneliness and disappointment of not being able to live up to what seemingly was an impossible goal. Since the dawn of the man, the possession of both the material and the mental happiness you can only achieve without he material is the paradox that no one has quite been able to solve. You have the men who leave one for the other yet still live their entire lives unfulfilled. How? I will never understand. From the day I was born, even years before I could put the feelings into words, I just knew inside me that nothing would ever be enough to satisfy me. That sadness overwhelmed my childhood, knowing that my goals were beyond my capabilities - fortunately, time is merely something you have to wait out for the cost of immortality… And fate does always catch up with you. Fate doesn’t discriminate, fate merely chooses - rather, fate assigns each and every one of us to an inescapable path - each person’s path different from the next, but the one commonality between them all is that they have just two endings -  success or failure, and whichever ending you stumble upon defines your entire existence. Fate didn’t just assign this path to me, it cursed me with it.  Do you think I want this, Andre? To live each and every day with this empty hole in my existence, not knowing what to fill it with. Not money, not fame, not victory, not championships… there’s not one thing will ever make me happy, and in the end… That’s exactly what keeps me going. If true happiness and fulfillment is something that I’ll never achieve, then I’ll just have to take everything else.

It’s a shame that it had to be you, because believe it or not I was once a fan until Andre Virgo. That is, of course, until you just happened to stumble across the biggest opportunity of your life, one you most definitely didn’t earn. Now that’s besides the point because clearly Brian Daniels agrees with that enough to the extent where he made you put up both of your undeserved accolades against me. You’re a boy trying to fit into a man’s shoes and with the state that Tres Comas Club is in right now, you’ve proven you’re an unsuitable leader. I’m not walking out like BANG did, Andre. No one’s coming to throw in the towel for me. There is no other outcome here other than me ripping everything out of your hands and making it mine. People can see light on the rear of their failures but for me there isn’t - just more of the void I’ve had to live in with the reality I face every day - that my ultimate goal is just one notch short of impossible, yet I have no power but to do everything I can to achieve it. Despite the progress I’ve made, nothing has been of enough substance yet to satisfy me. Nothing… until I saw BANG pass down the leadership of the Tres Comas Club and the SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship. Then, there I saw it - an opportunity. An opportunity to - maybe - begin to fill that void left by my indomitable greed. For me, after all I’ve done in order to try and find fulfillment in the only, twisted way that I can… maybe is a worthwhile enough of an incentive to give it my all.

Regardless, I can’t act like this isn’t a good opportunity to add to my resources. It’s not like having the support of a few capable allies and the title of SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship would hurt my cause at all. The Tres Comas Club is in shambles right now. We went from being the most enigmatic and quietly powerful stable in this company to now being it’s laughingstock. You’ve failed as a leader, destroying this faction. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next thing we learn is that investors are starting to pull out, causing the Club to fall apart altogether. Frankly, Andre, I’m saving you from yourself. I’m saving you from the disappointment of having to go down as the man who destroyed what could have been a legendary stable because he just wasn’t competent enough of a leader. I’m saving you from peaking too early as a hand-me-down Junior Heavyweight Champion. Most importantly, I’m saving the SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship, and securing the future and prosperity of the Tres Comas Club. I dream a lot bigger than you do, Andre, and that’s exactly why I have the vision necessary and the talent at hand to take Tres Comas Club to greater heights than you ever could.

I know what kind of man you are, Andre. You’re just too full of yourself to see the bigger picture and you’re none the wiser to the fact that the little window you look out of to see your goals is nothing more than a fraction of what I’m aiming to do in this company - no, in this world. Your flashiness and proclivity to blind your opponents with the dazzle and glamour of who you are have been an effective tool up until now in gaining the appreciation and love of the crowd. I’m sure those perks translate well backstage in regard to the trust management has for you, because as far as I can see, no one deserves to hold a championship that they didn’t win in the ring, let alone parade around with it like you legitimately deserve respect and admiration for being nothing more than a literal paper champion. Seriously, I don’t think you understand the fact that you were simply at the right place at the right time, or else there’s no way you’d be holding that belt right now.

Look, I get that this is a dog-eat-dog world, and to be the top guy, you need to believe that you are. I can tell humility isn’t your strong suit, not to mention that your lack of it is eventually going to be your downfall. The question now is whether or not you’re going to take me as seriously as you need to when you’re standing across from me in the ring. Understand that your theatrics and melodrama are going to have no effect on me. I’ve seen stranger characters than you in my life, and honestly, I’ve seen more convincing acts. Fake it ‘till you make it seems to be your motto, but winging it has only taken you so far, to the point where since you’ve become the Junior Heavyweight Champion, everything around you - your Tres Comas Club included - has deteriorated, continuing to do so until your legacy is nothing more than dust. You think you’re going to walk us into the spotlight, Andre? You’re about to lead us into complete and utter irrelevancy and for the sake of MY career, for the sake of MY goal, you need to be stopped, and right now it looks like I’m the only person who’s going to get that done.

The vibe I’m getting you from is that you’re just in this for your fifteen minutes of fame. You’re here for the money - to say you’re the champion, but not truly be one, and that’s why you don’t deserve the things you have. I deserve the things you have, or else I wouldn’t feel so strongly as I do towards this cause. This feels larger than me, certainly larger than you - which is exactly why I feel that my almost supernatural greed is more than just the miswiring in my brain that I thought it was. It’s fate, Virgo, and yours is to lose everything you have to me. All except for that big, useless ego - you can keep that. Joking around isn’t an option. Taking things lightly isn’t an option. Losing simply is not an option - but it is going to be your only one.

This is where you need to ask yourself - what defines Andre Virgo? If the answer to that question is the SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship or the leadership of the Tres Comas Club, then in addition to those, I’ll also be ripping away your very soul and claiming it as my own. Is there anything more to the man? Clearly there must have been something BANG saw in you to entrust you with the leadership of the Club, but I’m not seeing it. Every appearance you make, you show off your disgusting lack of humility with nothing of substance to back it up. I’m not a virtuous man by any means, I thrive on the thrill of sin - my driving force in life is one the seven deadly sins themselves. Still, despite how much trust we put into ourselves in our reckless abandon of virtue, to be still be of sound enough mind to accomplish our goals, we all have limits chaining us down. Me, I’m trying to break mine, slowly and carefully, piece by piece, until I become the limitless man finally capable of satisfying my limitless greed.

Now, where I’m excessively methodical, you’re equally foolishly brazen. You overstep where you can tread Virgo. I’m not like your average fool in the Tres Comas Club. I’m not one of the sheep you’ve been able to seduce and lead out to your cursed pasture. You have no idea what you’re about to step in the ring with. It’s not a stretch to say that up until Supremacy, I’ve been holding back. You think you scared me off with that chair? It was simply in my best interests not to engage in a fight that wouldn’t get me anything. Unlike you, primitive passion doesn’t drive my decisions. I’m sure your insecurity as a leader pushes you to do everything in your power to make yourself look like the man you’re pretending to be, but all you end up doing is exposing your inadequacies, and trust me, I’ve picked up on every single one of them. You may consider me a coward for avoiding that fight, but you’ll have no other choice than to call me a winner at Supremacy.

I’m sure you have some surprises up your sleeve, but you’re about to a see a side of GREED you didn’t know was there. I’ve heard the criticism. It’s time to put all that to rest. It’s time to make the first major move in my lifelong quest. It’s time to start building the foundation of the fulfillment I’ve been lacking my entire life. The satisfaction… Well, I won’t know what it feels like until what you have is all mine. To complete my destiny, I’ve taken on this impossible task, but one day, all will be mine. And first… will be that crown on your head that you were never meant to wear. The SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship, the Tres Comas Club, Andre Virgo’s unconscionable
pride - ALL, will belong to GREED.
Damien Walker
May 12th 2018, 12:00 amDamien Walker
SSW Heaven’s Arena Tour: 5/12/2018-Promo 1
*The phone camera cuts on to Damien Walker pacing around the living room of his Tokyo apartment. Seemingly, in contemplation of something.*

“It’d be utterly foolish to not acknowledge and ignore the fact that the last two weeks or so haven’t exactly been...kind to the Ronin. We had 3 members in the second round of the Heaven’s Arena Cup, and all of them ended up losing their respective matches.Last week, the three same stablemates who appeared in the second round and lost, competed in a 6-man tag team match against TCC and lost again! Yet somehow, I managed to win my match against Shinati Mizark and chalk one up for the freaks. I could easily just rant and rave about how unfairly things have been turning out of us and how we’re nothing but the victims of circumstance but does that really fix anything?”

*Damien shrugged his shoulders*

“Probably not.”

“Instead of concerning myself about how everything in the past went bad for us, I’m going to go ahead and focus on what’s going to be happening tomorrow night. Where I’m facing “The Silencer” Kerry Keller, a member of the Phantom Troupe. A man who considers himself to be “tough” and his outlook entirely shaped by his life on the mean streets of Lansing. *Damien sighed in disappointment* You know, in a way you remind me a lot of myself and my own upbringing. Too bad you roll with a bunch of douchebags. I’m gonna win tomorrow.

Bet on it.

*Damien walks towards the camera*

Peace. The Fuck. Out.

*The camera feed cuts out*
Gronk
May 11th 2018, 11:59 pmGronk
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Belle Kingsley is a queen
And I like the way she looks in those jeans
You're not like the rest of these weeaboos
So Gronk has chosen you to woo
For one night only, we must fight
But afterwards I'll treat you right
I love your blonde hair
So you best prepare for this spear

I must pin you for the three count
Don't worry, this time it's not a mount
For you are a lady and should be treated as such
But behind closed doors, you won't resist this touch
Oh yes, you'll get these hands
All over your curvy waistband

You'll get the meaning of Gronk Smash
So you best brace that a$$
Piero was a creepo
But Gronk will make you scream "OH OH OH"

We will avenge Pearl Habor one day at a time
Because you're getting Gronk in his prime
They don't call Gronk "The Mad Titan" without reason
Japan must pay for their high treason

Together we can take on these chinks
If you say no, you should go see a shrink
We go together like peanut butter and jelly
Just you wait until I put a kid in your belly
I have the guns
And you have the buns
Gronk shall be your king
Come on, this is more than just a fling

I'll go on and win the Heaven's Cup
While your body is plastered as Gronk's pinup
Gronk can go about smashing faces
While touching all your bases
These asians need to be taught a lesson
They should have stayed in their hentai dungeons
But you, Belle, are an angel
Hopefully one that's not opposed to ana--

Tonight, I am to impress
Perhaps, I'll even see you out of that dress
I'll get that one-two-three
And maybe one day get down on one knee
All you have to say is, "I do"
So Gronk can forever be your boo

Nevermind that, one step at a time
I'm just counting down the days until you're mine
We can take it slow, we don't have to screw
Just know, one day, Gronk is going all the way with you

Last edited by Gronk on May 12th 2018, 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Falke Halstenberg
May 11th 2018, 11:59 pmFalke Halstenberg
SSW Promo/Statement:

*The camera once again focuses on to Kerry Keller in his study, meditating. The room only lit by candlelight. His eyes open slowly and he sends a piercing stare into the camera.*

Keller: The Ronin… a ragtag group of misfits led by a certain Tarah Nova. I have reason to believe that this Damien Walker may be an important key to your success Ronin. But no matter, I will do what I believe my Phantom Troupe cohorts expect me to do… destroy, conquer, achieve, emerge victorious once again and continue building my momentum. You see, after losing to Belle Kingsley in the first round of a tournament I should have won, I felt it was time to change my attitude as one step forward into changing my luck in SSW. And my my, has it seemed to work so far. Two weeks ago I laid Avery Knight into the dirt in quick fashion, which may have been the quickest match in SSW history. I'm not looking to end this match quick Mr. Walker, I'm looking to send a message to anyone who actually thought that I, or anyone, was the weak link of the Phantom Troupe, as that concept doesn't exist. You see, unlike every other faction in this company, the Troupe doesn't work where somebody is strongest and somebody is weakest, we are all to be feared and respected as the most dominant force in all of wrestling. As much as I think ending this match quickly will do for establishing this fear and respect, I feel sending a statement may be important too. Who knows? Maybe as a favor to my friend Tarah I'll put you out of your misery quickly as to not embarrass you Ronin too much. But I may also send you back to whatever shed in Ohio from which you came in pieces.

*Keller smiles sinisterly in the candlelight*

Keller: I heard you can take a decent amount of pain, Damien. But what happens when that threshold is finally crossed? What happens when you really cannot take the pain anymore? I'm sure we may just find out tomorrow, now won't we?

*Kerry begins to put out each candle with only his fingers, all four of them surrounding him, starting from the left*

Keller: Shhhh, be silent.

*The camera fades to static as well as the Phantom Troupe logo in the background*
Masanori Kawada
May 11th 2018, 11:34 pmMasanori Kawada
SSW Promos - Page 10 BkgsQHu

"ALL-MIGHT" MASANORI KAWADA
Versus Jaydane Pendragon; Heaven’s Arena Tournament Semi-Finals.
Entry: 2 -- Word Count: 1,094

"Family is a sacred thing that often goes overlooked in the world of wrestling, but let us not pretend that I myself don't have a family." Our scene opens with a panning view of the interior of a small, yet cosy household. The shelves are lined with picture frames, each one displaying a smiling Masanori Kawada. Some of these images feature a young, beautiful lady with Kawada, embraced with one another and looking into each other's eyes. Others with what must be his daughter, as every image has fluctuating ages, the latest portraying her as no older than 10. There were the sporadic drawings within the picture frames, all of which are of Kawada both with his real face and his former masked persona. Kawada is looking at a frame that is in his hand, one that has him, his wife and daughter together, smiling. "I have been called a hero in this industry, and that has always been a debatable label many think I created to glorify myself. But to my wife, to my daughter, in their eyes that is exactly who I am. They have seen me at my best of times, at my worst of times, and they have never seen me as anything less than a hero. I always persevered through the most difficult of times, dived headfirst into the unknown, fought off any danger that stood in my way. I did it because I believed in the justice I would bring the wrestling world, and no one has been more supportive of the risks I have taken than my family. It has never been about the winner purse, never about the desire to be famous, but about the impression I leave to not only them but everyone else, that I am the pillar of justice that will never be moved. I have been that pillar for a very long time now, longer than my daughter has even been alive, before me and my wife even knew each other's names. But it only truly meant something when they became a vital part of my life. I protect them, I care for them, I do what I believe is best for them. In a way, I treat the Shoot Nation itself like my family. Family sometimes fights, sometimes they have to butt heads to prove something to each other, and that is what this match is for me, Jaydane. This match is having to prove who is the strongest, who fights harder for this family, who fights harder for the Shoot Nation. You have your motivations, and I have mine, neither of them are meaningless, but one has to drive us further than the other so that only our strongest foot takes the next step forward. And I must always believe I am the strongest, until I am too old and too grey to carry on fighting for justice. But I have many years left in me to fight the good fight." Kawada places the picture frame back onto the mantle. "I believe this is what is known as tough love. This is the way it has to be, to hit each other with everything we have to prove that we want the success of our faction and to be the one that brings us there. Teacher versus student is a narrative, but at the end of the day, you are not my lesser. You have proven your valiance to me, so much so that I stand at your side and acknowledge you as the Shoot Nation leader, despite also seeing myself as one. This is a battle of equals. This is a battle of the greater of two justices. You fight for a preventive justice, while I fight to redeem our tainted public image as a justice against those who have tainted it and stole everything we fight so hard for. But there will never be a day that we go without injustice in our society. This is something you have yet to learn, something that will only lead you to work tirelessly for something that will never be obtained. Injustice doesn't back away, it lurks in the shadows until there is a time to strike. This can not be prevented beforehand, but it can be detained and sentenced to face its justice. What the Phantom Troupe has done to us, we couldn't have prevented having an SSW without people who lie, cheat and steal their way to the top at our expense. That was unavoidable, that is not the world we can ever live in. All we can do is cut the snake off by the head, prevent it from sinking it's fangs into and spreading it's venom into the beating heart of SSW. The snake has to rear its head before it can be defanged, otherwise it just waits in the shadows for the killing blow. I am doing everything in my power to ensure that the snake doesn't sink it's fangs into another member of Shoot Nation. We have lost many, soldiers in the war, be it they left the company or in the recent case of Jun, defected to avoid the conflict, and I won't lose another because of the Phantom Troupes influence. For the blood that was spilt, for the gold that was stolen, I will advance and obtain the Heaven's Arena cup and take the Puroresu Heavyweight Championship away from Aria Jaxon and the Troupe. See, I am not upset nor disappoint it has come to this, Jaydane. If someone is going to take me out of this tournament, beat me in a match of will-power and intestinal fortitude, there is no better candidate than you. If my defeat were to come, there would be no ill-intentions knowing that you will bring that cup home to Shoot Nation even in my defeat. But that is where you serve your purpose. If you can not beat me and stop me from advancing in the cup, then no one else could. Be it against Gronk or our own Belle Kingsley in the finals, Shoot Nation is bringing that cup home and moving closer and closer to redeeming our name and putting the Phantom Troupe on the defensive. This match will only prove that individually we are strong, but united, we are unbreakable."

"Keep these words in mind, my friend, because in victory or defeat, we will stand together and continue fighting in the name of justice. But for one night, and one night only, we will determine whos sense of justice makes us stronger."
BRACE YOURSELF!
Vanessa Santiago
May 11th 2018, 11:13 pmVanessa Santiago
I.

“La vida nunca te arroja más de lo que puedes manejar,” my father has reminded me for as long as I’ve been alive. “Life never throws more at you than you can handle.”

John Doe thinks he’s more than I can contend with, and after him drawing first blood, I can see why he feels that way. He’s supposed to be the uncontested leader of the faction that calls itself SSW’s most fearsome, but the way he’s seeking me out now has all the hallmarks of a scorned ex-lover or a bitter middle school kid who couldn’t stand to see their friend sitting at anyone else’s lunch table. If I was in Tres Comas Club, I might agree with the notion that loyalty was bought and sold, but the truth of the matter was simply that I grew. I realized that the way I was conducting business -- as a vile bully among the ranks of The Phantom Troupe -- was no way to live. I couldn’t keep doing that forever.

Everyone has 20/20 vision ins hindsight, I’m afraid. I can’t go back and change the way that I acted, the things that I did, and the things that I said upon initially coming to Strong Style Wrestling. The best way to atone for having spat on everything this company stands for is to be better going forward, and I’m completely confident that I can do that as a member of Shoot Nation. I have no regrets about changing allegiances, although that’s what John Doe wants; to stir up regret in my heart and make me fear him, but I’m unafraid of what’s to come. I didn’t have eyes in the back of my head last week, and you exploited that for all it was worth. I’d say that you should be proud of yourself if I wasn’t still standing. Just as working alongside you means that I know how you think, you also should’ve known that it would take much, much more than one attack to keep me down. It’s pathetic that you ever thought you owned me or that I owed you anything, but it’s even more pathetic that you still can’t seem to let go. Keep watching my every move. I love my fans, after all. Continue to stalk me and peek around corners. Keep flickering the arena lights and trying your odd variance of psychological warfare. The woman you’ve chosen to fixate on is unafraid, and is completely dedicated to changing the landscape of Strong Style Wrestling for the better as a member of Shoot Nation.

With that, my train of thought very predictably drifts to the fact that I’ll once again be testing my mettle in a team effort this week, now with The Apparition at my side. He’s an honorable man full of empathy, so I understand that it’s in his nature to wish that he could’ve done something to prevent what happened to me at Doe’s hands, but I hold nothing against him. To ask The Apparition to literally walk through fire and to risk his long-term health and well-being to save me from an attack I knew I could bounce back from would be the most selfish thing in the world. We’re dusting ourselves off and walking with our heads held high into the next battle, this time against Ronin. On the SSW landscape, where The Phantom Troupe and Tres Comas Club are motivated by their respective vices of terror and money and Shoot Nation is motivated by an obligation to hold the honor of puroresu paramount, Ronin sits as the lazy, unmotivated, faux “too cool for school” outcasts who place more stock in being different than anything else. There’s no mission statement for them. No real desire to be the best or to bring lasting change to this company, for better or for worse. They’re cursed by complacency, and that won’t bode well for them this week.

JUDAS II, in his convictions, reminds me a lot of John Doe. That’s obviously not a compliment. Here’s another man who thinks of himself as judge, jury, and executioner. Someone else who cherry picks, finds those he believes have done “wrong”, and enacts what he feels is a brand of twisted justice upon them. However, at this fork in the road, Doe veers off to the left and continues to run his pseudo cult of worker bees, and Judas believes that he can harness the souls of those he defeats, becoming more and more unstoppable with every conquest. How foolish of you to place so much stock in things that won’t happen. It’s normal for wrestlers to focus on the attainable things, whatever they might be. Victories, championships, whatever. But you want much more than that, and worse yet for you, you’ve come looking in the wrong place. My partner has praised the individuality of not just you, but as a quality that exists within all of your stablemates. He’s just looking at the silver lining. When I look at Ronin, I see a bunch of incorrigibles with different agendas who roll the dice on the question of “can we actually mesh?” every time they team together for a match. Shoot Nation is a unit. The Apparition and I will be completely in sync when that bell rings, and whether or not you can accept this fact, you will listen to it -- individuals don’t take down teams.

Masakazu, I’ve studied you closely enough to know that your unaffected exterior betrays just what you’re actually capable of. Under the right circumstances, your capacity for violence is matched by few in this company. I suppose the same could be said for your partner. While I’m aware of how willing you both are to cause any given match to devolve into the most brutal of affairs, I’m not the least bit intimidated by it. The frustration of perhaps never ascending to the lofty heights that your father reached sparks fear deep inside you, and in turn, the anger that could potentially make you a very dangerous man. Not just that, but you’ve sort of got an ace in the hole in the form of Watari, don’t you? I’m sure you’d like to think that you’ve got all your bases covered, but just as I told your partner -- The Apparition and I are a team. I trust him completely, so how could I be at all put off by the potential of how violent or draining this match could be? He is my keeper, and I’m his. We’re not bringing managers, dark motives, or anything of the sort down to the ring with us. Just our unbreakable wills and a willingness to fight. As it will turn out, we won’t need anything more than that to defeat Ronin.
Racer Smiles
May 11th 2018, 10:47 pmRacer Smiles
(Racer Smiles is in the SSW Dojo picking a 400 lb atlas stone up over a bar and dropping it over the other side onto a pad then rolling it back to repeat the repetition. He pauses.)

Racer Smiles: You know, I’ve been throwing Ronin around for a while now. You look at them and you see a band of misfits trying to pretend they’re something special. To me they’re nothing but freaks. Now Shoot Nation wants to step up to the Chief and try their hand at dismantling myself and Tres Comas Club. Interestingly enough we’ve already outsmarted you. Jun has already crushed Shoot Nation members when he was believed to be one of your own, now he’ll happily crush you again. Jun may have turned his back on his honor but honor isn’t something that money can buy. Talent can be bought. Power can be bought. Skill can be bought. It can’t be bought on a personal level but to acquire those who have earned those qualities is as simple as having the funds they want. Honor isn’t something anyone is going to write a check for. Honor is worthless. Domination, victory, strength, now those are worth something.

Shinati Mizarki says that the arrogance of Tres Comas Club and our lack of honor is a slap in the face to those who admire us as wrestlers. Well looking out in the crowd I can promise that if I slapped any of these plebs in the face they would fall to the ground and never get back up. Listen to me boy. You get in that ring and it belongs to Tres Comas Club. There’s not a damn thing Shoot Nation or anyone else can do to change that.

Once you’re in the ring with CHIEF SMILES-

???: Racer! I haven’t heard that atlas hit the ground in a good few minutes! I know you’re not done yet!

(Low steady taps against the floor are heard as Tomazeya comes up behind Racer Smiles using a cane to support himself as he reaches out and puts his hand on Racer’s shoulder.)

Tomazeya: The greatest statements you’re gonna make are going to be in that ring. What you say is only a fraction of what goes into victory. Your training is what will come into play when the moment of truth comes. Focus! Leave the talking to the guy who can’t step through the ropes anymore. Go back and finish your training.

Racer: Yes sir.

(Racer respectfully takes the directions of Tomazeya as he goes back to lifting and dropping the atlas stone.)

Tomazeya: Shinati… TORA… You are both very honorable men. Stepping into the ring with the support of an army of Smiling Faces. You remind me of a masked man I used to know. A man with everything he needed to be a success, the world believed in him, he had honor… He was a failure. He had not a single accolade to his name but oh boy did he fight the good fight. Until one day he took off the mask and set himself free. Similar to how Jun saw the light and abandoned Shoot Nation. Except I expect that Jun knew all along how pathetic the lot of you are. But the man in my story was luckily able to unmask and unleash a true threat to all who dared cross him. The hedonistic, sadistic man who people called Tomi Venus. This was all just a year ago. Time hasn’t changed. The only thing that has is now my back could very well collapse in on itself if I try to walk around without the assistance of a cane. But what I’ve realized is that I spent a lot of my career trying to be the monster everywhere I went. I wanted people to fear me. I had the intelligence and was willing to manipulate whoever to get what I wanted, but when what I wanted was right at my finger tips I was crippled by the hands of a fellow cold blooded son of a bitch.

But now I feel my purpose lives on. I may have been humbled but I can still live on through my students. I had to resort to unethical means to be the monster but Racer Smiles! RACER SMILES IS A MONSTER! RACER SMILES IS ABOVE ALL MEN! HE IS A SUPERIOR SPECIMEN! Some claim that they do not fear him. Some believe that they are brave to say that THEY DO NOT FEAR THE CHIEF! But in due time he proves that what those people are experiencing is not courage. It is stupidity! Bravery isn’t dropping an anvil on your head. Bravery isn’t setting up a picnic on the train tracks. Bravery is knowing that you should be afraid but accepting your destiny of being another casualty of the freak of nature that is Racer Smiles!

BZZZZT!.. BZZZZT!..

(Tomazeya reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He quickly answers it and turns to start leaving the room.)

Tomazeya: Hello?... Yes, I’ll be representing my student in person… We can work out the details of her contract next week… Of course….

(Racer Smiles watches Tomazeya exit the room as he breathes heavily and sweats through his shirt. He turns his attention to the camera once more.)

Racer Smiles: As my mentor said. In due time I will not need words to show Shoot Nation their destiny.

Long Live The Chief!

Jun Nobunaga
May 11th 2018, 9:01 pmJun Nobunaga
[[The Camera pans open to a dim lit room where you can see shattered sculptures, ripped up pieces of poetry, and paint splattered all over the walls and floor. Sitting in the lone chair in the middle of the room as one Jun Nobunaga.]]

He he he he...You know part of me was hoping this would not come so soon. That the time when I would show my true colors and reveal my true intentions to the world would take time. However I saw my golden opportunity when I noticed I was stuck against young Ash Bouyer. Ash-Kun was nothing more than a joke. A boy who has yet to find himself and his place in the world. He actually believes his true calling is being a hero. Ash Bouyer could not protect a fly, let alone another human being’s life. I say that because in order to be able to defend another, you should be able to stand up and fight for your own existence. Something he emphatically FAILED to do against myself. And now here I stand as the man returning to Tres Comas Club, my original home. Although I see things have changed. There is strife, conflict within this family of mine. A civil war exists within Tres Comas Club, but that is fine. The more members who stay neutral to the infighting until it blows over and simply focus on using their abilities to put down the other factions and showcase the true might of Tres Comas Club the better. And of course naturally I’ve gotten an absurd amount of “Whys” thrown my way. Everyone wishes to get the answers straight from the horse’s mouth. I’m not afraid of telling anyone exactly how I feel, but it is very important for me to state that I would much rather wait for an opportunity to showcase it to the entire globe, such as now! Not only with my words like I will in just a moment, but with my actions. I am a man who believes very much that your actions should be able to back up everything that spews from your lips. That was one of the biggest issues with Shoot Nation. Shoot Nation had a lot of good sounding theories and ideas on paper, but in execution everything would go south. Never would something go their envisioned way. And it won’t for the foreseeable future. They are also gluttons for punishment. They just don’t know when to leave well enough alone or when it is time to go back to the drawing board and rethink their strategies. Shoot Nation are fools who line themselves up to be knocked down week in and week out! 

Shi o negabbaka! 

BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA! 

But I noticed something that’s very peculiar to me. I see a Young Boy talking bold to someone like myself who has a over a decade of experience working in this industry. Absolutely not. I shall tolerate no such thing. There are some sacred traditions that you do NOT break! And this is one of them. Unfortunately for young Shinati Mizarki...he just brought wrath incarnate upon himself! 

Kuso yarō!

[[Jun suddenly stands up to his feet and quickly grabs a freshly opened paint can. He then begins to dump out the paint all over the floor, spilling it everywhere. The Paint now instead of the former red, now being Green, in representation of Tres Comas Club.]]

Boy, you have opened yourself up to something you shouldn’t have! I am going to literally slap you across that ring and splatter you everywhere! Chunks of you will fly out into the front row audience! Then I’ll get down onto the canvas, My beautiful canvas where I would have created yet another masterpiece! That being the mess of the contents of your skull for ALL TO SEE! Then and only then will you truly learn your lesson for ever daring to consider yourself MY REPLACEMENT! 

Watashi wa kakegae no arimasen yo!

Kesshite sore o wasurenaide!

And it shows how pathetic Shoot Nation truly has become when they have to resort to using an absolute constant failure like TORA and a no name Young Boy like Shinati to try and get back at me for my actions. It’s very precious. What is going to take place is fairly obvious and quite standard for anyone who knows anything of my work. Racer Smiles and I will enter the ring, massacre some poor fools who should have just walked away, and life goes on. PERIOD! It’s going to be short and explosive to say the least...because as you are about to learn for the first time Shinati...ART IS A BANG!

Watashi wa eien ni iki tsudzukemasu!

[[Jun dips his fingertip into the green paint and licks some of it...then fully dips his hands into it and rubs it all across his face. Jun then looks straight into the camera with crazed eyes and flicks his tongue out. The camera cuts out.]]
CM Nas
May 11th 2018, 8:25 pmCM Nas
[[The camera opens in to show Rick Walton barging into CM Nas’ personal gym where he is seen squatting about 450 pound weights. Rick rushes over to him and urges him to stop so he can have his full attention.]] 

Rick Walton: Champ! Champ!

CM Nas: What is it Rick? Can’t you see that I’m training for my Omega Heavyweight Championship defense this Sunday? 

Rick Walton: W-Well yes I understand that but-

CM Nas: Then I have to return to Mexico City in two weeks to defend the Azteca De Lucha Heavyweight Championship in a fatal four way match against Sebastian Fuego, La Tarántula, and El Hijo De Fantasma! Afterwards I’m flying back to Newcastle and take on Keldon Caldwell in a damned Falls Count Anywhere match for my PGW World Championship! SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY, SPIT IT OUT!

[[Rick begins to rub Nasir’s shoulders to try and get him to relax, while still speaking to him.]]

Rick Walton: Calm down...I was just trying to ensure that you have not forgotten about your obligations to SSW.

CM Nas: Of course I have not. John Doe gave me a new lease on life that’s gifted me with vast amounts of success that I never ever could have possibly achieved otherwise. For that I am forever grateful to him and will do whatever needs to be done to better benefit the Phantom Troupe in establishing its dominance not JUST in Strong Style Wrestling, but world wide!

Rick Walton: Absolutely, and as the Best Wrestler and Champion Alive today only YOU could handle such a task. You travel around the world, mastering every artform of wrestling, and conquering the major promotions of every continent in the great and all powerful name of The Phantom Troupe! You reign supreme as the premier champion in America, Great Britain, AND Mexico thus far! And soon enough, Japan will follo-

[[Nas puts his finger up to pause Rick from continuing.]]

CM Nas: We’ve been through this dozens of times Rick. My time to be SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion will come...but that time is not anytime soon. I am biding my time and picking my spots. Trust me, you’ll be fully aware of when CM Nas’ time on top of The Far East will come. As a matter a fact, the entire WORLD will be fully aware of when that time is to come. Until then I must use all my power to fight for the good name of the Troupe in other ways. For instance this week. Teaming with Saul Omen against The so called “One True Pairing”. Reminds me of a couple that came into existence several months before leaving my former employers. 

Rick Walton: I know exactly who you’re talking about Nasir...but for some reason I cannot put names to faces…

CM Nas: No matter, obviously they were not anyone important if we can’t tell them apart from the background. At the end of the day although many men around the entire globe may consider myself the epitome of Greed in the World of Professional Wrestling...there are many MANY individuals FAR worse than I. There’s actually a whole stable full of them...Tres Comas Club. Who also just so happen to be the very Faction that Cassius and Sakura Corleone represent. How fitting. Let’s start with Mr. Cash himself huh? Cassius Corleone is a man who was brought up in his pampered lifestyle by his prissy parents to believe the almighty dollar ruled the earth and just because he had a lot of it for his entire existence in this world, it automatically gave him the right to spit in the direction of any and everyone who so much as looks in his direction. Cassius is a damned fool. A man like him, which referring to him as a man is a stretch on its own, was not built for this industry and certainly does not belong in it. I’ve got way more important things in my life to deal with than going out of my way to see him swiftly out of the doors of our business. Knowing what little I actually HAVE figured out about him and what can naturally be expected from people like him, Cassius won’t last long anyways. Most certainly not here in Strong Style Wrestling. Simply because Cassius is not a strong man. Not just physically, but mentally. I mean yes, he looks like his punches would tickle, but it’s much deeper than that. Cassius Corleone appears to me to be the type of man who has no idea what strong will even means. He has no concept of it within his mind. I also hear he picks up quite the nasty temper whenever anything remotely bad happens to his “Pwecious wittle Sakura-Chan”. Oh I am absolutely TERRIFIED of you Cass...gimme a break. I view you literally as a pampered little chihuahua who also doubles as a a damned anklebiter to anyone who dares to say anything against your Owner, whom you also have a bad humping problem with. I think not a single person in the world would have a nasty comment to make towards you if maybe she just got you neutered or something. Speaking of her though, let’s move on to The Misses. The best she could possibly do is insult the dream I had as a little boy which ended up becoming a reality? I mean...you claim that I could never become someone who’s name is etched into history and that once my career is finished I’ll just fade into obscurity? That’s just adorable. It truly is. It’s boggles my brain how someone could be so ignorant to the facts that present themselves straight to their own face. You know those three championships I mentioned earlier? Like the one I’m going to retain against a fellow Tres Comas Club member of yours AND the guy who now runs SSW, aka the guy who employs you for? Those have my name etched into them. Effectively I’ve etched my name into history in literally every promotion I have stepped foot in. All I do in this industry is become a legendary figure at this rate. The only ones who are obscure in this tag team contest, just so happen to be the main ones pointing the finger elsewhere. Aka The “One True Pairing”. Nice try kiddos, but instead of puffing out your soft chests and talking big, how about leaving it to the professionals huh?

HAK-

[[After Nas finishes his intense statements, his son Brady runs into the room with two baseball gloves and a baseball in his hands.]]

Brady Moore: DAD!

CM Nas: Yes son?

Brady Moore: Are you done yet? I wanna go play catch!

CM Nas: Where’s your sister?

Brady Moore: Maya’s napping. NOW COME ON!

CM Nas: Alright Alright. Don’t flip out on me haha. Give Dad his glove and let’s go.

Brady Moore: YES!

Rick Walton: B-But Nas...what about your Hardcore Havoc match with Miltiades and Se-

CM Nas: I’ll deal with them later, right now is Catch time with my little boy! OH! And I almost forgot...

HAKAI!

[[As Nasir and Brady high five, then both bolt out of the room, Rick is left alone blinking his eyes at how sudden Nas’ demeanor could change as the camera fades to black.]]
Saul Omen
May 11th 2018, 8:23 pmSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter VII

[The shining light of a bright sun casts its brilliant shine through the stained glass windows that have been crafted in the halls of the church that this moment in time creates. The shining light intertwines and mingles with the dancing shadows that are inside of the church, kept at bay with the lit wick of the blood-red candles that surround the pulpit of the church, as in the middle of it all stands is the man that has been pronounced as a disciple for Death itself. Saul Omen. Dressed in the suit of midnight cloth, he looks out towards the light of the world that peers into the church, but only for his nature to return his attention back into the darkness to where he stands at the pulpit to where the bridge between the light and darkness has been made.]

Saul Omen: Love is an emotion that every soul desires to have within their life, but I have become curious as to why this fleeting emotion has become so coveted from man. We live an existence of transient desire that never becomes complete within this world. In one moment, we desire the wealth of the world to make sure that our lives remain secure for us and our future generation that we have spawned into this vicious world of ours. Another time, we desire success in our ventures to be fulfilled and give our life a sense of purpose before the deity that rules over all gives us his greeting. However, one desire has left me puzzled for the simple fact that it's a paradox of itself. You spend your brief time on this planet to search for a person to stand beside you through the struggles and hardships of life, to have their affection and for them to have yours, to be able to have the companionship between one another that you couldn’t have with another soul in this world. However, one of the few realities of this unforgiving journey of life we have been wrought into snatches one of you away… Death. He claims one of you to join him into the black Stygian void of creation that we all return into, leaving the other to simply remain in this existence without that warm embrace that they shared, left to his own mind to run through the memories of the past like a scratched record that keeps echoing that same tune you just can’t shake from your mind. What happens to the person that stays behind in this existence to where with each step further into this world, they become more broken and bitter from the lack of their partner standing by their side? People want to say that love conquers all, that love is the emotion that stands the test of time, but I can assure that love doesn’t rule over this world. Death does. In the end, Death is the only entity that stands victorious at the end with his collection of souls that are left into the darkness to sleep in their eternal dreamless slumber. People would rather become ignorant and look towards the light to shield themselves from the harsh truths that slap them in the face, but I choose to embrace the dark in this life to where I know that the companionship and love shared by this… One True Pairing… it will also be what shatters them in the end. Why? One of them will pass before the other and with the sole survivor of this relationship between the both of them left with the tragic memories plaguing their mind, they shall become broken and shattered underneath the pressure of the loss that has happened to them. Sure, they shall continue through their stroll of life as if nothing happened, but the trauma remains. Every object would remind you of their face, a song to remind you of their voice, a smell to remind them of a moment in time where you were… happy. Each moment takes a piece of your soul with you to where at the end of it all, you’re asking and pleading for Death to allow you to join your companion into the void of existence, you shall be denied.

[Saul Omen laughs at the final statement that he has made before he walks around towards the darkness to where he makes his turn back towards the bridge between the light of the sun and the darkness of the shadows of the church.]

Saul Omen: Cassius and Sakura Corleone, what a sight the both of you are. Inside of my dark heart, you might have a beat of passion for what the two of you might have, but that instant reminder like a bolt of lightning hits me to remind me of the tragic fate that awaits you both. You might desire to compare me to the beasts of the world, dogs that shall bend to your will on the command that you call upon them, a cute metaphor that you have crafted into existence. I find it amusing that you find yourself to be the master of your own fate when you have decide that your fate will be one of you left heartbroken and lovelorn due to the loss of the other. The simple reality of the world is that every soul meets Death, taken in his cold embrace to be swept away into the void, never to return to comfort you again. You might want to believe that your love will be eternal, but let’s look towards the truth that has been made from the couples that are left without the other standing before them. A number of souls that experience this fate are left traumatized to the point where their entire existence changes in the snap of their fingers, their mind shattered to where it can’t even form the simplest thoughts without a memory of that lost soul they cherished gone from their possession, and a depression that takes over upon them to where it naturally leaves their lives into shambles until Death finally relieves them of the torturous existence they have become afflicted with. This is the fate that you have chosen and yet when you look at me, you see me as nothing but a beast. A man cursed with insanity that sits upon his pulpit with the ramblings of madness, speaking towards the people with his edgy commentary upon life and his belief, to where it wouldn’t be shocking to where some disturbing ritualistic ceremony would be the end of his journey here in Strong Style Wrestling. As much as I find that to be insulting, it can’t be helped. The two of you look through this world through rose-colored glasses, seeing the splendor and joy that it has to offer towards you and nothing else, but what I see is the darkness that has been ignored. What I see is the bleak future that has been created by the same personalities through eons since the world’s creation, gifted upon me by the deity known as Death, with the knowledge to know what this world cradles within it. There’s no true everlasting happiness, there is no paradisiacal comfort that can be given to you in this world, there is only the device that creates our ignorant bliss that keeps us blind to the harsh reality that will send us crashing down into a ruination of our own creation. This One True Pairing that you have created is the device of your ignorant bliss, surrounding yourself with the company of one another to forget the notion that one of you will be without the other at the end of it all. One of you will live without the other standing by their side to where it will shatter your foundation more than anything else in this world could do to you. However, let me ease the burden on both of you, for I shall deliver a gift to you when we meet.

[Saul Omen places his hand on his heart and bows before them to where he looks up with a smile on his face that looks more sinister than genuine with compassion that he might be leading on.]

Saul Omen: Cassius and Sakura Corleone, as a simple beast that shall join a man of riches by his side to take upon the pair of lovebirds, I shall honor you with gifts to which no other has received from me. With this gift, I shall ease the burden that you will have to take with this pairing between the two of you. How shall that be might be the question that you will ask? Simple… I shall let you experience the loss of your partner through my own hands. I’ve been debating on whether that person would be the strong and determined Cassius or the stunning idol of Sakura, but I shall personally take this task of letting one of you experience the true pain and loss that comes from the destruction of your partner. This shall ease that burden so when Death does finally take one of you by the wings, this experience will be the moment that you will recall back upon. It won’t be the precious memories that you will share that will haunt your every waking moment to madden you into insanity, it won’t be the echoed words that would traumatize you to the point of no return, but it will be one of you forced to watch the other be brutalized and victimized at the hand of another to the point where it will look like they are about to meet the creator that sent them to this plain of existence… and then mercy shall be gifted to them. You will be able to rush towards them with open arms to cradle them, to whisper into their ear that they will be fine, and continue through your life like nothing ever happened. All of this to make sure that you will be prepared for what is to come at the end of your journey, but I don’t need your gratitude. In fact, you’ll probably despise me for the actions that I shall do in this match to where I might not be invited the anniversary dinners or the Christmas gatherings that you might have. However, this is a moment to where you need to remember the words that I want echoed through your mind. I want these words to be the last words that you hear when you look into your lover’s eyes when the last flicker of their soul leaves their body, I want these words to remain seared into your mind to where in the days without them, you will smile and move forward from it. These words will be what keep you moving, these words are a testament to the very faith that I have to where it makes this world that we live in bearable, and those words are the mantra that I live for.

[Saul Omen walks towards the doors of the church to where he shakes his black coat before looking behind him upon his exit.]

Saul Omen: Memento Mori.
The One True Pairing
May 11th 2018, 2:11 pmThe One True Pairing
SSW Promos - Page 10 OTP2
SSW Promos - Page 10 NJbpVjl

Los Angeles, California

❤Cash is shown with a look of disdain upon his face as he looks outside from a large glass panel of he and Sakura’s mansion. He places his hands within the pockets of his expensive suit as something has visibly caught his eye❤

Cash: She named him “Karu”. A long, long time ago.

❤A dog is heard barking loudly just outside the mansion as Cash grows visibly more annoyed❤

Cash: Honey! He’s back...

❤Sakura is shown in a light pink dress designed with cherry blossoms on it to match her hair and name as she continues getting ready, rushing towards where Cash remains standing❤

Sakura: Oh damn it! You stupid dog!

❤Sakura starts smacking the glass panel hard with a look of anger as the barking continues❤

Sakura: Stupid dog! I swear to God if he doesn’t stop, I’ll--

❤Cash puts his hands on Sakura’s shoulders, turning her to him and kissing her to calm her down❤

Cash: Now, now, my Cherry Blossom, you know we’ve got a plane to catch. He isn’t worth your time.

❤Sakura sighs and nods, kissing Cash again❤

Sakura: I suppose you’re right, my love. I’ll leave it to my Cassius.

❤Sakura continues getting ready as Cash directs his attention back to the dog that remains barking in their front yard❤

Cash: Once upon a time, it belonged to her. Dogs are cute, I guess. Usually, anyway. Not this one. This one didn’t know how to behave. He didn’t know how to treat my girl. He would bite and bark and growl, and Sakura - she gave him nothing but infinite patience. More than he ever deserved. He would never listen to her and cause her nothing but trouble, and yet still pleaded for her attention. Just like right now.

❤Cash steps closer to the glass panel, looking down at the barking dog❤

Cash: Little fucking ingrate. He never deserved her love. He never deserved anything but what he’s got right now - standing from afar and just barking in the dark. She knew there’s only two things that matter in the World, and that’s Cassius and Sakura Corleone. She dropped him, and yet he still comes around every once in a while, barking away like this. It’s pathetic. It’s not anger that drives him, I know that. What it is, is the realization that he’ll never have her again. But that’s just the life of a dog. You should be grateful for anything you ever got. That mutt should be thankful he had her for as long as he did. He should be happy he had a home to sleep in, food in his belly, and water in his bowl, because that’s as good as it got and as good as it’ll ever have been for him. The dogs of the World like Karu get to drive themselves insane barking and barking in the dark every night until they wither away and day on the street. He was a proud little shit that overreached his boundaries and paid for it - just like they all do. Sooner or later, the proud decide they deserve better and decide to take on the crown.

❤Cash chuckles❤

Cash: You know how that story ends. It ends with them living on the streets, cursing away at the ones that punished them for what they did. A dog should know his or her place, no matter what. Don’t go fooling yourselves into believing the World is fair, because it ain’t. It’s a cruel, corrupt, horrible place that favors only the fortunate, and Sakura and I - we’re the fortunate ones. We were brought into this World with money and power to do whatever we please, and we do exactly that. Fate brought us together because we believe the World needs us to be the ones to put down the dogs who don’t stick to the script they were given when they were pulled out of whatever whore gave them life. Word to the wise: if life dealt you a shitty hand, don’t be so quick to play every card ya got regardless of the inevitable. This ain’t your little fucking kid’s card game shows where you just have to believe in yourself enough to make it all happen! There ain’t a hope and a miracle waiting somewhere deep down in the zero hour of your personal heroic story for when you need it most to overcome the big bads! Wake up and get a fuckin’ clue, boys - odds are, your life won’t amount to shit. Odds are, you’ll be the one washing my car. Odds are, you’ll be the dog barking outside my window!

❤Cash suddenly kicks the glass panel as hard as he can, silencing the dog. The dog remains silent, sitting down and looking up at a disgusted Cash❤

Sakura: Aww, look, Cassius! You got him to shut up!

❤Sakura swoops in, stealing a kiss on Cash’s cheek before resting her head on his shoulder❤

Sakura: You know, if a couple more decide to show up, we could always name them Nas and Saul! Wouldn’t that be perfect?

❤Cash turns to Sakura, grabbing her hands❤

Cash: It would be absolutely perfect. Just like you.

Sakura: Aww, stop it! You’re making me blush!

❤Cash pulls Sakura to him, holding her as they both look out the panel, staring down at the silenced dog that remains seated in their front yard❤

Cash: You’re absolutely right, my Cherry Blossom. They’re just a couple of dogs - no different from the one down there. And you know what? Those two dogs are treading all over our beautiful new yard.

Sakura: YES! What should we do, my Cassius? Oh! Can we skin them? Can we, can we, can we?!

Cash: Oh I think there’s lots we could do. We could just buy this company and make them watch from the outside while we do whatever we want in it. We could probably even pay them off and make them turn on each other. You know what I love most about having all this money and power?

Sakura: What’s that, my love?

Cash: I think it’s that… At any time - ANY time at all… We could just so easily go down there, and kill that dog. It would be so easy. All we’d have to do is go out there and it wouldn’t take hardly any effort to cave his puppy dog skull in, and nobody would stop us. Nobody would even notice. Nobody stops and weeps for a dog. Nobody mourns for the dogs of the World. Nobody cares when it all comes down to it. We could kill him and not a single thing would change. If anything, we’d get praised for doing everyone a favor. Nobody wants an annoying little fucking mutt barking and causing trouble for them.

Sakura: I LOVE it when you talk like that! Let’s do it!

❤Sakura starts to make her way towards a nearby door, pulling Cash along by his hand. Cash pulls her back, kissing her❤

Cash: Now, now… Come now, Sakura. You know what’s better than doing that?

Sakura: What is it, my love?

Cash: …. Not doing it. Knowing that we always could, but never really doing it. That’s power. That’s control. We are the strong, my love. We are the fortunate ones that thrive in this kill-or-be-killed World, and we don’t need to waste our time icing any mongrels that step in our way, because they simply aren’t worth our time or our effort. Look at him for Christsakes…

❤Cash and Sakura look back at the dog❤

Cash: He doesn’t even have a leash keeping him here. You know why? Because he’s got one of his own. One embedded right there in his teeny tiny little brain - a leash that binds him to his pathetic fucking lifestyle. One that compels him to make the wrong decision at every turn and fail every chance he’s ever been given in life. Saul Omen and CM Nas aren’t any different. They ARE that dog. They’re every single dog that’s ever walked the streets, barking in the dark. They open their mouths and we silence them. We make them submissive to their superiors, and they sit and watch and obey. Saul Omen and CM Nas… You know what?

❤Cash snaps his fingers as someone nearby hands he and Sakura glasses before filling them with champagne❤

Cash: Sakura, I propose a toast! A toast to Saul Omen! A dog that lives in darkness, and rightfully so. The World thanks him for rarely having to look at him, and he should be right at home when he opens his mouth and spews his edgy little horseshit sermon to his audience of nothingness! And to CM Nas, the “Championship Hoarder” - a dog with gold from all over the globe, and yet not a single one from any that matter! I could own a collection of shitty little cheap watches and there wouldn’t be a single cent of value to them if there weren’t a Rolex among them, and that just about sums it up, doesn’t it? They value their darkness, and they value their meaningless trinkets, and yet, they do it all right there on our Goddamn front lawn for the World to see! The only thing they should value is the fact that we allow them to continue breathing! Their very existence is an insult to everything the One True Couple stands for, and all we have to do is step inside that ring and end their lives, and it would all be SO easy… But we won’t. We’ll beat them, and we’ll move on, and they can die on the streets with the rest of the hounds when they’ve wasted the rest of their meaningless lives pursuing the Corleones after bowing down to those with fortune on their sides! A TOAST! A TOAST TO THE DOGS OF THE WORLD!

Sakura: May their ends be slow and painful!

Cash: Amen! But make no mistake, we’re competitors, and we wish our dear opponents the best of luck…

❤Cash and Sakura both turn to the camera with fake smiles upon their faces❤

Cash: Gentlemen…

❤Cash and Sakura raise their glasses of champagne❤

Cash: Suck my dick.

❤Cash and Sakura simultaneously down their champagne before throwing the glasses to the floor, shattering them❤

Cash & Sakura: AAHHHHHH!!!!

❤Cash and Sakura do their own version of a Maori War Dance, facing one another with over the top facial expressions as they scream at the top of their lungs❤

Cash: ALRIGHT! LET’S DO THIS!

Sakura: YES, MY LOVE! I CAN’T WAIT!

Cash: LIKE A WISE MAN ONCE SAID… WAIT UNTIL THEY GET A LOAD OF US!

Sakura: One of you idiots holding a camera can drive, I’ve had like 5 of those today!

Cash: And I’ve had 7! One of you clean up this fucking glass too! One True Pairing OUT!

❤Sakura and Cash start to take their leave, but Cash stops one of the men walking over to clean up the shattered glass❤

Cash: Oh and…

❤Cash looks out the glass panel, where the dog remains sitting in the front yard❤

Cash: Take care of that. We sure as shit won’t take the effort to snap that thing’s neck, but you will. I expect to have a new fur rug for my Sakura when we get back to celebrate our victory.

Sakura: Aww! You spoil me so much, my Cassius!

Cash: Anything for you, my Cherry Blossom.

❤Sakura and Cash kiss before marching off, chanting “ONE-TRUE-PAIRING! ONE-TRUE-PAIRING! ONE-TRUE-PAIRING!” as the camera fades to black❤

SSW Promos - Page 10 O4TP2TR
The One True Pairing
May 10th 2018, 9:29 pmThe One True Pairing
SSW Promos - Page 10 OTP2
SSW Promos - Page 10 One_True_Logo_2
 ❤️ What do you value the most? Money? Fame? Career? Power? Family? Your siginificant other? Most people search their lives and sacrifice everything just to find their happiness, but not Sakura. Sakura is at her happiest every waking moment that she is with Cassius. Sakura always looks at him with spark in her eyes as she sits on a chair not far from him. This was one of her favorite activities -- staring at him and watching him smile as he prepares for the night. Cassius was not just her husband, or her boyfriend, or her tag team partner. To her, Cassius was her soulmate, the kind people spend most of their lives searching for, but she was lucky enough to find the moment she laid eyes on him at the age of 10. Over fifteen years of knowing each other and she still can't spend a single second away from him. He was her drug. Call it crazy, cute or obsessed, but that's how she always was. Sakura was hopelessly attached. ❤️

❤️ For love is a gift, and like every gift, she cherished it. ❤️

❤️ Sakura gets up from her chair and walks towards Cassius at a fast pace. He was in front of the mirror still deciding on whether he should put his hair in spikes or leave it down. Sakura gently places her arm around him, holding him to a tight embrace, and he looks at her from her reflection. ❤️

Cassius Corleone: What do you think, my Love? Up or down?

Sakura Corleone: Oh, you know how I feel about this! Any style of hair looks amazing on you, Cash!

❤️ Cassius kisses her forehead over that response, though Cassius already knew what kind of answer he was getting from his super cute wife. He looks at Sakura from her reflection, wearing one of Cassius' old Football Jersey while she is barefoot and has nothing underneath. It's amazing to think that someone who is raised as a "rich girl" is still down-to-earth and lives by the words "Simplicity is Beauty". Sakura didn't need a lot of fluff to look pretty, which is one of many things that made her special.❤️

Cassius Corleone: Don't you have to get ready?

Sakura Corleone: Do I?

Cassius Corleone: I think you do. Tonight's the night, remember?

❤️ Sakura's eyes widened as she realize that Cassius was right. Tonight was the night. ❤️

Sakura Corleone: OH! You mean our match!

Cassius Corleone: Of course, Sakura. The Private Jet is ready and all we have to do is go out there and have some fun. It's a very special night. It's the night we get to put our foot forward and eliminate two unlucky dirtbags from existing in Strong Style Wrestling!

Sakura Corleone: My Cassius, it's the first night we come to the ring and butcher two others and everything they stand for... by ourselves... without any extra weight on our shoulders that put One True Pairing to shame by standing beside us with the way we had to carry them throughout the match!

Cassius Corleone: I get to hold someone and you punch them in the gut... You get to shove the other guy to my direction and I boot their face. Can you just imagine it?

Sakura Corleone: It's ... It's...

Cassius and Sakura: Our Date Night!

❤️ Cassius and Sakura smile at each other, before sharing a kiss. ❤️

Sakura Corleone: Oh, Cassius. I'm so excited! I can already feel it! The stars are already lining up above us and we are destined to win this match! Who are we facing anyway? A poorly dressed anti-christ?

Cassius Corleone: Yes, and a fidgeting manchild with a pepsi tattoo on his arm.

Sakura Corleone: ARE YOU SERIOUS? AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY A TEAM SCHEDULED TO FACE US? This is an insult to me, to you and to the spirit of tag team competition! It bums me out that these two have the nerve to call themselves partners and actually believe they could work effectively once in the ring against Sakura and Cash when they have absolutely NOTHING in common! I bet these two have not even kissed! I bet they haven't had kinky roleplays in bed and... You know what, I'm done. I'm not doing this match...

❤️ Sakura pulls away from Cassius' arms, but Cassius grabs her hand and pulls her back next to him. ❤️

Cassius Corleone: Oh, don't kid yourself. You know you're not done. You're too violent to pass up an opportunity to make fools out of this sorry excuse for a team.

Sakura Corleone: Cassius, you are the love of my life and my whole world! You know me too damn well! But you know I'm right when I say that this is PROOF that SSW is not ready for the One True Pairing, why NO ONE is ready for the One True Pairing. Look at us, and then look at them. We are trained and bred for wrestling! Our families are world class performers in the ring and we followed that same path that led us to stardom because we had the resources and the power to do it! Violence and brutality is nothing but a hobby to us because our real thirst is not only winning but also ensuring that those who face us will never want to be in that same scary situation again! You and I are perfect for each other, Cassius, but too perfect for the rest of this world and this is why they can never be as amazing as we are. They are peasants that are beneath us, and none of them matter enough to be remembered. Take a look at this asshole CM Nas for example. Do you know who he is? Besides the stupid tattoos?

❤️ Cassius Corleone took a moment to think.❤️

Cassius Corleone: I can't say I do, Sakura.

❤️ Sakura holds up a peace sign and smiles.❤️

Sakura Corleone: It's okay, Cash. No one does.

Cassius Corleone: I figured.

Sakura Corleone: The dude watched Wrestling when he was a kid and became obsessed with it! He may have also squandered what little money his parents made working overtime just to get ringside tickets. I mean, big congratulations to him following his passion, but just because you are a fanatic doesn't make you "The Best". It only makes you a fan, a replaceable image just like every other fan who turned into actual wrestlers but never had the natural talent to become a name etched is someone remarkable and unforgettable. And Saul Omen? Don't get me started with that creep! I thought for sure he only looked at me funny, but it seems like it's just how he naturally looks at people! It wouldn't surprise me if he got fired one of these days for sexual harrassment because he kept trying to randomly sniff men and women's hair as part of his sacred tradition in his stupid religion! What the hell is the matter with that guy? People tend to think that it's completely normal to just slap two or three people together and form a team when all they're doing so far is set up target practices for the ONE TRUE PAIRING! WELL GOOD LUCK TO THEM! THEY WANT TO ACT LIKE THEY CAN WALK OVER ONE TRUE PAIRING? THEYRE LUCKY TO EVEN STILL HAVE THE ABILITY WALK AFTER WHAT WE DO TO THEM IN THIS MATCH! WHO THE HELL NEEDS THEM?

Cassius Corleone: Glad to see my Sakura so hyped up!

Sakura Corleone: Why, of course, my love! Only One True Pairing matters to me! The rest of them can buzz and mumble under their breath on what they believe we are and what we stand for, but OUR world is far too big to even notice them. People may think that they have a solid team, or that they love their husband or wives... WE are still the team, the pairing, the couple -- everything they hope they can be! You're so perfect, Cash. I will fight with you and for you with everything I have, and I will do everything I can to make sure we win! I will do all I can to make you happy!

❤️ Sakura kisses Cash one more time on the cheek. ❤️

Cassius Corleone: That's my girl. Now go get ready, we have a lot planned for tonight!

Sakura Corleone: Yes, my love!

❤️ Sakura says the words with a cheery smile on her face as she walks to another side of the room to get her things. Knowing she is with Cash makes her fighting spirit rise. She has everything in this world that she ever wanted, yet the only one she truly needs is her husband. Because of him, she is ready to face the world. Sakura's love for Cassius was not just a gift that she cherished. It's her goddamn life supply, and she refuses to let anyone else take it away. ❤️
SSW Promos - Page 10 OTP
Jaydayne Pendragon
May 9th 2018, 11:42 pmJaydayne Pendragon
⚔️In the dark and before a swiftly running clock dial, a silhouette of a being on one knee is shown going through age progression, as many different apparels from across cultures is adorned by the growing figure.⚔️

A tale as old of time, a practice performed across the globe.

You would think after all that has occurred for all this time and in so many places, people would become more comfortable with humbling themselves before those they seek guidance from and pay their respects. These people deserving of such have gone by many names, be it masters, sensei, lords, elders, and any number of titles, that is because great people throughout various walks of life through the ages have cherished getting counsel from such people in order to BECOME great in the first place. It goes without saying, with my dual heritage with the samurai of East and the knights of the West, the man that stands as leader of Shoot Nation didn’t get here without paying his due absorbing the counsel of those before who were great before him and humbling himself before them. Yes, to get where I am now, I have bowed to many elders to learn the way of the world in the proper way, to become a disciplined fighter with his skills and knowledge honed by the very wisest.

Today I STAND before such an elder, a legend in the flesh, and I’d be lying if I said my heart did not waver for a split moment when put in a battle against a man I have looked to for advice during my leadership and the continual building of Shoot Nation through these harsh times we’re living in. I know, our enemies are watching this very closely with sharp glee eyes, sharp in order to see any faults if cracks are made into the foundation of Shoot Nation as an alliance with the two highest ranked members fighting, and gleeful to just see us trade shots at one another instead of waging our war upon them. Even our biggest supporters fall into the habit of being enticed by the age-old tale of a student taking on the master, they cheer on to see another addition added into this storied history of younglings battling their elders to prove themselves and see if the student has surpassed the teacher. I almost fall into old habits myself.

⚔️The silhouette changes to a younger version of Jaydayne Pendragon, without mask and without paint on his face, on his knee, as he turns his head up.⚔️

There were many nights I spent on my knee before my masters, one could say it was my entire childhood. Some nights were better than others, all of them nights that forged my heart and body of steel, likened to that of a fine blade’s. One night in particular was special, and why my wavering heart was put instantly back on course now and on any other night…

It was the greatest day on my knee before another living being, and it also was the last. For once I rose and received the blessing I always longed for, I was a boy no longer.

⚔️Pendragon on his knee reveals a wedding ring, and the soft silhouette of Renee accepts and lifts him up before her.⚔️

She’s the highest counsel when I need to sort life out, my truest master who I share everything with. Kawada-sama…I told her all about how numerous men, both the most wicked and the most honoured, had to be warned by you to brace themselves for your might that has vanquished countless foes. She told me that anyone facing the man about to be her husband one day should be focused more on gritting his on teeth, and that I’d better make that clear. I don’t want to learn what happens if I refuse to go according to her command.

So Kawada-sama, my mentor and my friend, let’s see you grit those teeth!

See you and I share many of the same values and outlook, we both fight for what is right, we both have been forced to watch this company be sullied by the unworthy, and tirelessly we fight to get out of this hell we’ve been stuck in to reach heaven! We both even have high hopes in this new shift in Shoot Nation as things are starting to go our way around here, and our members are showing the heart that merits them to be our allies. What I have to add on top of that is the fact that I have a building family to motivate me in what I do. You’re upset that you’re the first person they robbed big time, I’m here contending with the fact that when they steal from me they steal from my family and impede the ability I have to pay for my step brother’s illness, that’s what it means when they cost me the monetary benefits that come with being champion. As for the social costs, how can I see this world as a whole fit enough to bring new life into some day as a parent believing society improves, if today as a man this world of wrestling alone isn’t a world I can change for the better with full leadership of Shoot Nation and countless hours of training? I would even go as far as to say this is likely part of our slight divide in justice, we both believe in justice, and we both share aspects of both sides of these leanings, but you seem to represent leaning to a more of a retribution justice whilst I focus more on leaning towards a preventive justice. We cannot continue to allow these forces against us to think they can carry on their despicable ways, they must learn what it’s like to have the red strife waged upon them! They must know that if they cross the line, someone will always be there to cut them down! I’m not happy it’s you, but since the fiends have poisoned the roots of this company, I must showcase through beating a legend in this business that new life can overcome what is already there, like the progress of the cutting edge putting an end to the cycle of oppression and tyranny from the dark ages!

A tale as old of time, the arc of time bends towards justice.

⚔️End.⚔️
Masanori Kawada
May 9th 2018, 8:04 pmMasanori Kawada
SSW Promos - Page 10 BkgsQHu

"ALL-MIGHT" MASANORI KAWADA
Versus Jaydane Pendragon; Heaven’s Arena Tournament Semi-Final.
Entry: 1 -- Word Count: 1,010

"Sometimes, the biggest obstacles that stand in our way are the people who stand beside us -- our greatest rivals can come from our greatest of allies." That alone should fill everyone in who the Everlasting Hero is talking about. This week has provided an opportunity like no other in recent weeks and it's an opportunity Kawada plans to make the most of, regardless of what happens. He paces around the small corridor he stands in, the dead-end hallway offering him somewhere to go without being disturbed by anyone. It's been some time since he has had time by himself to think and he doesn't plan to let that go to waste. "Shoot Nation has gone through many ordeals since the formation of the faction. We've had defections, attacks, championship glory stolen from underneath our very noses. But we have never been at odds. We've never had animosity towards one another and to this very day, we still don't. We have had friendly exhibitions against our fellow stablemates during the tours, but never has it caused in-fighting within the faction. This, however, is no friendly exhibition match." Kawada pauses for a brief second before picking up where he left off. "We've seen quite a number of names come and go from Shoot Nation but there have always been the two constants. Jaydane Pendragon and myself. Despite the issues we've had with The Phantom Troupe since day one of this promotion, despite the hiatus, Jaydane and I have stood with Shoot Nation since day one and never even considered abandoning it. We have bled red and white since the inception and I am sure we will both bleed red and white until the bitter end. What that says about us is that we are strong. We have wills of steel that hasn't bent regardless of the ever-mounting pressure. For that, I respect Jaydane. I was quizzical at first to call the man a leader, much less my leader, yet he has taken the lead of this faction and has stuck it out through the thick and the thin. Now, I know he is a fit leader for the Shoot Nation." Kawada cracks a smile on his face, nodding with a realisation.  "I guess, in a way, this is a justice. Since the very beginning, I have always acted like a leader for this group. I have always worked towards being a strong leader for this group, despite not holding the official title of leader. I have always been a soldier that has waved the flag high and led people into this war that we find ourselves in, and I do it because I want this group to succeed. Look at the events that have damaged the name value of this faction. Look at the championship we have lost in the midst of this war against the Phantom Troupe, both the Heritage and Puroresu Heavyweight Championship, stolen away from not just us as individuals, but us as a collective. And I have fought with heart and soul to try and recapture some of the respect we lost due to those events, and fought with tooth and nail to get this faction back towards the gold we were deprived of so that we can have the championship glory we are long overdue." There was a deep feeling of passion behind his words as if it were coming straight from the heart. He raises a finger to the lens before once again continuing. "But I don't oppose you as a leader, Jaydane. I don't wish to usurp you from that role. But I do oppose you because I believe this faction DESERVES better than what we have been dealt the past few months and, if I have any say in anything when it comes to the Shoot Nation, it's that we only send our best when we fight for this faction. The fact that three of us are in the semi-finals and that we are guaranteed that one of us is moving on to the finals, that's a positive step in the right direction. But If we want to bring back the credibility that was stolen from our name, the redemption for the months of hardships, the championship glory that we fought so hard to only have pulled out from under us and, at this present time, the Heaven's Arena Cup, nothing less than our strongest fighter can advance and be the one to achieve that. And with all due respect Jaydane, I plan to be Shoot Nations strongest. No, I MUST be the strongest when you and I oppose each other. This all started with me months back and I have to right the wrongs that originally put us in this spot. That is the justice that I must do for the Shoot Nation, even against it's leader." Kawada looks down towards the center of his shirt, the Shoot Nation logo proudly dawning his chest. He slaps his chest over the logo, close to where his heart would be. "So, you will be getting my best. You deserve nothing less than my best. And I want nothing less than your best if you really want to advance yourself because it will take nothing less than your best to put me down. I have grown to think very highly of you, I have even grown to the point where I do consider you a dear friend. But great friends also make for the greatest rivals, the greatest force that pushes you to become better, even if it's to be better than the other. When that bell rings, there will be no pleasentries, there will be no pulled punches, you will have to oppose the most powerful moves I can muster. But once that bell rings again, you will know I have nothing less than complete respect for you and that it was an honor to fight you for the right to represent us in the finals. As the old adage goes, may the best man win."

"Until then, though -- Jaydane Pendragon -- my friend..."
BRACE YOURSELF!
Belle Kingsley
May 9th 2018, 6:10 pmBelle Kingsley
Well, aren’t I a little bracket destroyer?

I mean, how many people had Belle Kingsley in the semi-finals? By the looks of things, not a single individual. Everyone decided to gloss over me. People took me as another unfortunate wrestler who wasn’t going to make it past the first round, but today, I stand here a match away from making it to the finals of the Heaven’s Cup. The path to victory gets closer and closer. So far, I’ve defeated a Phantom Troupe member in Kerry Keller and a Ronin member in Endeavor and now, I move onto probably the most difficult opponent in my small tenure in Strong Style Wrestling. I move onto the immovable object. A man who is left still standing when representing the Phantom Troupe. The one. The only.

G R O N K.

I have seen the path of domination left by this man. He is the muscle of The Phantom Troupe. He is the man in which people are intimidated by. When people look at the semi-finals, I hear comments like “RIP Belle”. I hear comments like “Gronk is going to dismantle her!” or “Gronk smash” - and I don’t know whether to take that one specific comment literally or not, but it’s like people want the pleasure of having this Thanos looking giant tear me to shreds. There is the pleasure of watching me get destroyed and it’s unbelievable. People in The Phantom Troupe are those people. They get off with watching those around them suffer as they think they’re the only stable that matters around here. What they fail to understand that Gronk is the last Phantom Troupe member standing. I get rid of him and there go Phantom Troupe’s chances of taking the Heavens Cup into their little group. There are three Shoot Nation members standing and I get the feeling that it will be a Shoot Nation finals. At least, maybe this final has a bit of hope. It has hope it can be honorable with no drama or bullshit that lies ahead.

People think that I don’t stand a bloody chance at making it to the finals. I mean, have you seen who I am facing? Personally, I was expecting Chase Vedder to be in the finals. That was who I had my bracket for the finals - which is more destroyed than my March Madness bracket. But, the point that I am making here is that people have their little picks and favorites to win the tournament and who was able to crush all those expectations? Belle Kingsley. That’s who? They can say that I got lucky with my opponents. They can say that my opponents never had the chance, but I still stand here one match away from the finals. I still stand here with a chance to win this freaking tournament and lift that Cup above my head. Gronk has his power and strength to his advantage. My goal is to slow all of that down and move the match to the pace I deem worthy. Gronk is smarter than what he leads on. Most likely, he’ll be looking forward into showing off that power any way he can. To him, I should be nothing like his previous opponents. Just one thing.

W O M A N

Yeah, I’m a woman, but a smarter one that what she wants to lead on sometimes. You Gronk? You may have shown to be a little of an intellectual when cutting your promos; however, I think it is so easy to play with you. No, not like that. I mean, play with you mentality because I am approaching this match underestimated. I am approaching this match with no chance in this world that I am going to advance to the finals. No, it’s already been decided. Belle is not strong enough to defeat Gronk! Well, I am still one of the few that believe that anyone has a chance of advancing to the finals. No one ever thought that I would get as far as I have and I’ll continue to prove them wrong. I am going into this match with all the disadvantage in the world, but I am not going to let the naysayers determine my fate. I am going to prove them wrong. I am going to fight until I cannot anymore and I am going to win.
Shinati Mizarki
May 9th 2018, 11:27 amShinati Mizarki
>>The following was recorded outside of the 'Nakamoto' park in downtown Ginza, where Shinarti was making an appearance to promote his signing with SSW; his *technical* debut on their television broadcast this upcoming week, where he is teaming up with his team mate in the "Shoot Nation" faction, King Tora IV to take on the 'Tres Comas Club' team of Racer Smiles and Jun Nobunaga, where he would take the time out to discuss with the media outlets in attendance his reaction to his 'first' match with the SSW, a loss against Damien Walker on a 'live event'. 

As well as this weeks match; his opinion on the 'Shoot Nation' faction, having had the chance to introduce himself; train with them over the period of the last week. He is attired in a faded grey t-shirt, jet black denim jeans and black casual sneakers. Recording taken from Numi Asakana of local station 'Ginza Live, who also provided the translations to us for this'.<<

On the match with Damien.

> He was just the better man. He went out there and fought with honour; fought with the respect and showed to me that he holds wrestling's best interests at heart, which is what I wanted. It was a learning experience, one that showed me that I still have a long way to go if I want to reach the heights, become the "hero" to the people, a name that everyone can be proud to see, the man who upheld the traditions that I stand for. 

I have nothing but the upmost respect for him and how he conducts himself in the ring, and hope to meet him again in the future --- with a different result obviously. Not the outcome I wanted, but one that has shown me that I need to work harder, that this *isn't* going to be like it was back in the dojo.

On the experience of stepping into the ring for the first time

> It was exhilarating. It was everything that I have dreamt about, just being out there and looking out to the fans. Knowing that soon, they will all know my name; will all know that I am here to uphold everything they stand for, everything that I stand for, having been immersed in this industry ever since I was a child. Looking out at the crowd, the children who were all there, cheering my name and overall just inspiring me to give everything I had to the match, just as it was when I was one of them, when I was one of those in the crowd reminded me that we *all* have dreams. 

Not many of us get the chance to live those out, and I am honoured to be one of the few who has. I hope this can inspire others to keep pursuing their dreams and hopefully, they do can live out the dream I have; step into their own wrestling ring for the first time, because it is something I will *never* forget.

On any advice he was given before the match begun by his team mates.

> Just to go out there and be myself. Don't let the bright lights get to me, and keep in "the zone", as they called it. Just focus on what was in front of me, instead of what was around me; not to get too overwhelmed by the occasion. It's harder than you might think, especially when all you want to so is soak everything in; embrace the fact that you are the one the lights are on, but I couldn't let that get to me. I still needed to realise that I was out there to wrestle, not admire the fact I was staring into the bright lights, doing the thing I have forever loved.

On his thoughts about the upcoming week's tag.

> I don't know either of our opponents, outside of the fact that one of them turned on us to join the Tres Comas club, and threw away his honour. The respect that he had acquired in doing so, choosing instead to be one of those who would rather be cheap and underhanded rather than dignified. They'd rather fight for money and arrogance, rather than respect and honour, which saddens me. Which is a slap in the face to those who look up; admire us as wrestlers. As upholders of wrestling's customs and respect, but it's their choice and nothing we can say will change the way they go about it. Even if it is nothing more than scumbag behaviour. 

TORA on the other hand, is one of the most honourable men in the industry today; somebody who I am proud to be able to have on my side, fighting for the respect this sport deserves. Fighting to uphold traditions and cultures that have been deeply embedded within wrestling, and the custodians that we are trusted to be. By those who came before us, by the fans that come in, wanting to see us be their heroes. Wanting to live vicariously through us. With the spirit that is undying, the desire to make sure that those who disrespect the sport, are cleansed and forced to fall.

On whether or not he believes that he can use this week as a vault towards stardom.

> *laughing* I'm just focused on making sure I walk out with the win, and not about where it leads. I don't want to set myself a path that I cannot follow, especially when I need to be focused and concentrated on making sure that Racer and Jun learn that this sport isn't their own personal plaything. That they cannot disrespect everything that it stands for, and not expect repercussions for their acts. Their disdain for the sport that has given them their livelihood. That Jun learns that you cannot stab people in the back; not expect them to wish to deliver vengeance upon you in the most viscous of manners. 

On Whether he or TORA will be the one to deliver the first part of "revenge" on Jun

> TORA is the one who was spurned more, as I am just new to the faction, so if he wishes for Jun to be his, then I won't stand in his way of doing so. That doesn't mean I'm *not* going to help him; that I will stand by, for if he calls on me to set foot in the ring with Jun, I shall make sure he learns that when you dishonour those you once stood alongside, claiming to fight for the same cause and expect to stand with pride intact. With your body and soul in peace and harmony.

On if he sees himself as Jun's 'replacement', as many have titled him on forums/social media 

> Technically, you could say that I am Jun's replacement, but I don't wish to think of it as that. I think of it as more an alignment based off upholding the same beliefs about what wrestling should be; having the same honour and respect for what this sport provides us with. It's an ideal match, not anything to do with Jun and his actions.

His final words going into the match

> Jun and Racer, this week, you will learn that you aren't just stepping into the ring with two men who wish to uphold honour. That wish to deliver retribution for being spurned, but two men who wish to show just what Shoot nation is about. Just what we can do, when wrestling is the main focus. When it is about stepping between those ropes; fighting to prove that we are everything that wrestling *should* be. Everything that wrestling has been. Last week was an eye-opening moment, but now --- I am ready to provide the honour; the respect that not just SSW deserves, but also our culture. We will stand tall, as both of you fall to your own ego. Your own self-indulgence.

>>The setting ends here, as we fade to black.<<
The Apparition
May 7th 2018, 7:12 pmThe Apparition
*As the feed cuts in, The Apparition sits stoically on a bench overlooking a creek in the Nakajima Park, located in Sapporo’s central ward. Dressed not in his usual black wrestling suit to accompany his mask, but rather in a casual shirt and jeans, the Forgotten One cut an unusually submissive figure from the usually proud and bold wrestler*

*As he begins to finally acknowledge the camera, he lightly tugs on his mask to ensure that it is still stuck tight on his face. He lightly feels around the masks eyeholes, and gives off a thousand yard stare for an awkwardly long period of time. He finally finishes fidgeting, and begins to speak his mind*

How much are we defined by who we used to be? Are we as people capable of change, and even if we are, are we still accountable for what we did? And are others accountable for what happened to us?

This week, I am fighting for redemption. Just last week Vanessa Santiago, KING TORA the Fourth and I lost to the Phantom Troupe, and I was unable to just stand and watch while Vanessa was brutally attacked by the coward John Doe. Could I have done something to help her? Probably not. But the guilt remains.

I am not too used to fighting alongside large groups of people, or at least I haven’t been historically. I started my career in a group of hodgepodge talent, united out of necessity, and by all means it was an unmitigated disaster. This streak of bad teamwork continued while I was one of the self-proclaimed heroes of an old promotion fighting against a group of sinners who were destined to be the bane of the company’s existence. Even as a good guy, I couldn’t put my ego away long enough to fight for the greater good, and eventually was left to rot as the company was put out of business. I wasn’t strong enough to stop them, because I was no good at working with others. Funnily enough, I did have a couple of successful tag team runs, but being part of a team fighting for a greater good? I was always too proud to put the collective first, so it never worked out for me. Well, heck. Maybe that’s just what this new leaf I decided to turn over needed.

For the first time in ages, I felt the shame of letting someone down by not being there for them. It’s weird in a lot of ways, because I know that this is wrestling, and what happened to Vanessa is hardly a rare occurrence in this industry. She’s more than tough enough to be able to take the beating she endured. But still, I can feel a desire to get better so not only will Shoot Nation and its individual members be humiliated and insulted in such a way…I want to make sure that I myself never have to fall for such cheap tricks ever again.

As I have a chance to redeem myself as I once again fight alongside Vanessa Santiago, this time we will face against two fighters from Ronin who have so much to prove. This is the thing with Ronin. By their very nature, it’s hard for them to truly connect as a single, unified power. Shoot Nation has the theology of fighting spirit to unite us. Ronin excels in their individuality, even when those individuals have major personality clashes. This week, Vanessa and I have drawn the ever-apathetic Masakazu and the sociopathic JUDAS the Second. The son of wrestling royalty, and someone who would fit right in with the Phantom Troupe if not for the fact that he was too sane to qualify. It’s a unique match-up to be sure, but one I will not be taking for granted.

Obviously I have studied both of you, and one fact is particularly glaring. Between the two of you, you only have one victory in this company. Even that was when Masakazu pinned JUDAS, so statistically one of you had to have won that one. Now the old me would have seen that as an easy victory, but in both of you, I sense an ever-growing hunger. Pride may come before the fall, but it can also drive people to new heights and senses of desperation when it goes unfulfilled. If you two were as cocksure in your convictions as Phantom Troupe, I could have you two pegged from the get-go, but I also know that you two are a lot more complex than that collection of horror movie tropes. I honestly would be proud to call either of your members of Shoot Nation despite some of your measured flaws. When I see you two, I see two hungry Young Lions chomping at the bit to prove themselves, so I truly believe this to be a match where the spirit of strong style will shine, and as such I will take nothing for granted.

And while that match will help me get my mind straight, I have to admit that it is also my final chance to make a statement to a man who keeps ignoring my cries for attention.

Khmoach Sangkat, maybe you ignore my challenge because you misunderstand me. I mean, you seem to misunderstand a lot of things, really. Like that whole ‘Spider and the Frog’ story you spun before our match a couple of weeks ago. Something about how you can’t expect a creature to ignore its base instincts, because that is just its nature. A nice anecdote to be sure, but one which is devoid of all meaning once you take a deeper look at nature itself.

I was always taught that it was the scorpion and the frog, but hell, let’s go with your version. A spider seeks help for the frog, then they both die because the spider’s urge to kill is too great. A tragic tale worthy of the Bard himself, but one not based in reality. Spiders aren’t vengeful creatures. They kill to survive, they don’t kill for the sake of killing. Hell, scorpions are much the same. In fact, I can’t really think of any animal that attacks others for the sake of it. Animals seldom do anything which hinder their own survival. It’s the same with humans. The ones who give up and buckle under are the ones who are destined to die out. Their will never gets carried on to the next generation, and they are essentially removed from the genepool.

And this isn’t to say that you are completely wrong. Obviously that story is meant for a human audience, and I think we are both intelligent enough to know that humans can be cruel and malicious. Hell, you know that far more than I could ever dream of realising. But what you ignore is that humans can redeem themselves, and they can overcome. Or, of course, they can choose not to do either, and live a life just like Khmoach Sangkat.

Now I have a nice speech prepared coming up for live television, so I won’t ruin all of my material right here, but allow me to lay on as honestly as I possibly can, Khmoach. By being a willing cog in the Phantom Troupe machine, you are doing nothing to dispel the horrors you have endured, and instead have tried to cope by turning your experiences into the horrors you attempt to laud over your opponents. You tried to accuse me to pretending to be something I am not a while back, but you couldn’t be more wrong. I know exactly what I am. I am some brat from the middle class who decided he wanted to punch people for a living. I have never backed down from that, even though I am trying to get better. To be a better person, and to find some meaning as to why I fight. That is why I wear this mask. So I can find myself, and through that achieve what I know I am capable of achieving.

Ultimately, that’s the difference between us, Khmoach. You see the natures of beast and man as something malicious, because that is all you know. For me, everything is a matter of survival and working to improve your own situation. And that is why I challenge you, Khmoach. To justify my new life at the expense of yours.

So I implore you. Humour me Khmoach. Let our ideals clash, and show the world exactly what the nature of man is.That is if you’re brave enough to risk be proven wrong, and be stripped of the paper championship which validates your flawed ideals. So that the Heritage Championship can become the shining beacon for this company it was meant to be, instead of the crown of thorns meant to symbolise the depravity of the Phantom Troupe.

Accept my challenge, Daemon. So you can show the world your true face, and not just the one John Doe allows you to wear.
Miltiades
May 7th 2018, 2:39 amMiltiades
(Flags with the insignia of Miltiades waves in the wind. In the courtyard stand many people waiting to hear from their superior, waiting to hear from the man who brought them here for a specific reason. They know not what but they grew restless. They begin to chant for the man to head out, and the raucous crowd’s chant fills the air. At the podium Miltiades walks up, dressed in white, his hair laid down, but he brought a presence that made the air around him thick. The crowd began to quiet to hear from this man, who stood on high.)

Power, power is what we all seek, yet in the essence of it we lose sight of how to truly get to that point. What we do and how we do it isn’t what makes the strong, strong, it isn’t what makes kingdom rise. How we get there isn’t a plan you can just lay out and think it will be good without a hitch, no it’s something you have to realize that will be ever evolving just like the enemies you face. With this knowledge, you could go and flourish in the world, but you must also realize that it’s not all you need to be equipped with. I know what you’re here for. You want answers, you need answers, and as the man who brought you all here, I want to give you the answers, but it’s whether or not you can prove it to me that you can make it in this place. Because before me I see disciples, I see men and women wanting to prove their worth, their strength, and their resilience. I don’t recruit you to work for me but with me in making Tres Comas Club something to fear. You see a faction within a faction wants to take hold, and let me tell you something I could give less of a damn who wins. But the blow back will be vast, and no one knows how it will effect TCC, but what I do know is this, an army for a faction of people will follow anyone. And you who stand before me have a chance of being that, not to follow me, not to follow whoever wins this civil war, but to follow the promise that Tres Comas Club has to offer. Money, Power, Resolve, and Influence is what we can offer and is how we have become to be the one faction people fear. Let it be known that I can’t tell you who to follow, but what I can tell you is that if you follow Tres Comas Club, you will get what we promise.

(The camera flashes forward. A concrete room surrounds Miltiades, a projector screen lights the wall in front of him. The speech he had just said plays before him. He’s bruised from his confrontation with Ronin, bruised but proud because the other team looks even worse than him. He stands closer to victory towards the promise he set before those individuals, the promise that he holds to himself to get through this clash of egos. As the speech ends a photo of two individuals pop up. The screen goes red, as the name brightly reads, Andre Virgo, and GREED respectively and the photo of Virgo and GREED reflects off the eyes of Miltiades.)

It seems inline fighting is what consumes Tres Comas Club, it’s what makes people tune into Strong Style Wrestling, and it has all the buzz around it on the internet as well. Because that’s the thing about people, they have a sort of morbid curiosity of what can happen. And it’s funny because by this time many people would think our investors would have pulled their money out by now, they think that this fighting between us has brought our stock down, but if they did, then they wouldn’t be in power to be investors. They knew what they were getting into with this, they knew that the people the put their money on know what they’re doing and if anything what we’re doing now is bring in the ratings. We are the cash cow. We don’t just drink from the teet of it, but we are the reason the Cash Cow is full, and sustained. This fighting between us while detrimental to the loser is nothing to us. Andre Virgo, GREED, they could fight all they fucking want and they could both end their careers during this and I wouldn’t bat an eye. Because look at it this way, Tres Comas Club is one of those factions that doesn’t need a leader and that those who believe so are those that think they can move the ratings by themselves. But you got a stacked roster of people in Tres Comas. You got a man whose lineage dates back to Roman times, and you got a mercenary, like my brother at arms Chase. You could make a story with this, you could make a market out of the people in Tres Comas, and Virgo and GREED want to take that spotlight from Tres Comas and put it on themselves. But with that being said, I’m just here for the promises that Tres Comas made to me, for the promise of power, and the promise of Influence. I have no stake in this, the only stake I have is that TCC makes it through this not for the sake of money, but for the sake of what they promised ME.

(The projectors switches to the next image, this one surprises Miltiades, but he takes what he’s given. The name in caps reads, Chase Vedder. All Miltiades can do now is just smile, smile at the twist of fate that’s been presented to him.)

I expected this would happen, I’m a bit surprised, not by who I fight but by the brevity of it all. I assumed it would have been sooner down the line but I have to address it at some point, better to do it now. Chase, my brother at arms, the one who I share the promises of TCC with, I now have the opportunity to see you in action against me. And yes I’ve heard some good things about you, things that make me wary, things that make me wonder, and things that make me ready for it all. You see you’re new just like me, but what you differ and what I excel at is the honest god damn truth. Chase you see me as another man trying to up root leadership but as you can listen here, I am not for that. I’m here for what TCC promised me, and a leader for TCC is not one of those. TCC could work so much without a leader, because we are nothing but a band of renegades anyways, a band brought together by the promises made by to us by Tres Comas Club, yours just happened to be money. But I bet you can see it, you can see that what I say has some semblance of truth, you can see that we don’t need leaders, especially those that want to just hold the spotlight for themselves. You call yourself a free thinker and I believe you, I believe that, but you seem to think that I’m trying to wrangle others under another leadership. No, like you Chase I’m a free thinker, I think about all the things we could do, and all the things that is holding us back because of the egocentric ideals of both Virgo and GREED. And Tres Comas is able to do that without a “leader.” Think about it we’d be able to branch out and systematically degrade all the other factions. Ronin is already a faction that doesn’t know what to do with their own selves, and Shoot Nation, they’re a bunch of people who think hitting hard is the way to go. Phantom Troupe are the ones who are cozy, thinking they have the power, and with this “Civil War” we aren’t showing them they aren’t wrong, no we’re playing their god damn little game and I’m sick of TCC being painted in that light. And you know what Chase if I got to beat that idea into you, then god dammit I beat you so bad you’ll start seeing some of the sense I’m making.

You want me to prove myself, you want me to prove that I have an idea of what and who I am, well Chase, I will be able to do that. Just you wait. I could go on and on about what I’m going to do to you, but I’ll just brag about myself first. You have the embodiment of Roman greatness before you. Nothing about incestuous relationships or blood here, but you got a man who was raised in the way that many people were. Raised in Strategy, raised in strength, and raised in manipulation, people like Augustus, Julius, and Constantine knew what to do with their empire. They knew how to run it, and they knew the weaknesses of their opponents and how to go about dispatching them. I am the same. Except I don’t look to lead, I look to help others realize their true potential. I don’t need to the Ruler of a Faction, I’ll be the ruler of Ideals I plant into people, the Ruler of the Experience they’ve realized, the Ruler of the Expectations they had. Potential, that raw power is what I can tap into, and Chase whether you want to believe it or not you still haven’t tapped into it. I could help you, and in return I don’t want loyalty, I just want you to realize what I say when this leader bullshit is a lie built to keep us docile, and that once you realize that you an I are on the same level, then we can start making magic happen. I can’t wait to “prove” to you Chase, because I’ll be doing nothing but making you eat your god damn words.
May 4th 2018, 4:21 pmGuest
The camera fades in to reveal a well-lit, white and silver office room as “Push it to the Limit” by Paul Engemann blares from a CD Player in the far corner in the room. The walls are covered in old records and the shelves fully stacked with CDs save for the one removed and put into the machine. Chase Vedder is sat in front of what appears to be his own desk with his feet up. He’s wearing a grey suit with no tie and the top two buttons unbuttoned and has his eyes covered by a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. His right foot bounces along to the beat of the song before it eventually fades out, finishing. Chase sits up and clicks a button to stop the music from continuing to the next track. He puts his sunglasses into his jacket pocket and sits down, leaning forward with his hands clenched together. He has a house of cards in the shape of a pyramid next to him just within arms reach.

Chase: I’m sure you’ve all heard of “Push it to the Limit” before. The song has become synonymous with the movie Scarface, an often misunderstood work of fiction. I used to hear all the time about how people would want to be like Tony Montana, not giving a fuck about anything, getting rich and getting all the women that they wanted but the message of the movie and the infamous song that came with it were both misunderstood. “Push it to the limit. Walk along the razor’s edge but don’t look down, just keep your head or you’ll be finished.” This one verse tells you everything you need to know. It’s a motivator to push yourself and to thrive to be the best you possibly can. Reach your limit but be cautious of what lies beneath as the only way back from your peak is down. “Keep your head” it tells you this from the very start and yet people still cannot grasp it. When you’re striving for power, for fame, for riches or whatever else it may be that you want you mustn’t lose your head or you’ll be the only one paying the price.

The song reminds us throughout that we must stay bold yet humble as it comes from the eyes of a realist who understands just how quickly it is to forget who you are and thus lose everything you’ve cared about.

So I ask my “brother in arms”, Milktiddies: Are you bold enough?

Do you have what it takes to bring out the best in yourself or are you yet another dog with more bark than bite? After what I’ve seen from you so far, I’m yet to be convinced that you’re anything more than a petulant, entitled child with little more than a far-stretched family tree likely which, given that you’re reaching back as far as ancient Rome, is likely filled with incestous relationships and criminals. What you have to understand is that it’s one thing to claim you deserve the role of leader but it’s another to try and mask them with passive aggressive remarks when you think your words of treachery are going unheard by those who considered themselves your allies. The words of a coward mean very little to me on a personal level but I’ve seen what you’re attempting before. These supposed off-handed comments about how Tres Comas Club is still exempt of a true leader are an easily unveiled attempt at planting seeds of doubt in our faction’s members. Whether or not these statements have been made to help yourself or someone else are neither here nor there because you’re a fucking moron regardless of how you spin it. I would suspect that you’re not speaking for your own gain as if it weren’t for your muddled heritage you wouldn’t even be seen as a contender for leadership. In fact, I’m not even sure if you are anyway. You don’t understand what it’s like to be a leader, not really, and neither do I. There’s a reason why when the opportunity was presented after BANG!’s disappearance that I didn’t try to make a name for myself at the expense of the men I’m working with: I’m not a leader… but I’m not a follower either. I’m as free a thinker as they come but when it comes to alliances and factions I know where I stand.

Leadership is not a gift; it’s not a promise of championship gold or victory but a burden placed on those whom are worthy and capable of carrying the weight of said burden. Every loss, failure, championship defeat, every mistake falls on the man leading the charge into battle. I’m nothing more than a soldier in the battles we face --a handsome soldier, admittedly-- and I go out there and fight like my very well-being depends on it because it does. I was welcomed into Tres Comas Club simply based on the fact that I was driven by money. I’m what you might call a mercenary in some places, travelling town to town, city to city, country to country to compete for whoever was willing to pay but I’m so, so much more than that. The monetary aspect of what I do is absolutely a strong driving force but I take pleasure in simply competing as is. I enjoy fighting, beating down and berating my competition because, well… it’s fun. I just so happen to be good enough at it to warrant a high price tag and that’s something that Tres Comas Club evidently wasn’t worried about. I sit here at the ripe age of twenty-three and I can tell you more eloquently than anyone else here how much damage someone like you causes to a faction. When the rest of the pack stands together as a group you’re the sort to separate yourself as an individual you're breaking a link in the chain that keeps us together as a singular unit.

Now, I didn’t trail off onto this subject for no reason. In fact, Milktiddies, I’ve been talking about you since the very beginning of this recording. You’ve been here for a hot minute just like I have and yet you’ve already got your head in the clouds, too focused on your own pride and selfishness, concerning yourself with your own personal gain rather than that of the whole group. Perhaps you’re too stupid or just too stubborn to understand why exactly that’s a bad thing. We were all brought together for that very reason, right?

Wrong.

Without progress being made by everyone involved, without everyone getting their fair share you’re doing nothing more than causing more chaos and corruption and poisoning Tres Comas Club from within. There’ll be more in-fighting as we all come at one another’s throats over the most trivial matters and that’s when the house of cards come tumbling down…

Chase sweeps his arm across nonchalantly into the pyramid of cards next to him and they collapse

...and boom, no more Tres Comas Club. No more money. No more riches. All because you and all the other people doubting André Virgo and arguing over leadership couldn’t keep your heads screwed on.

While I’ll admit I’d definitely do this job for free, that doesn’t exactly pay the bills. It doesn’t feed me or put a roof over my head. Without the money I have no reason to be here and, quite frankly, I’m starting to enjoy this place so trust me when I say I take no pleasure in this-- actually, don’t because I definitely do: I’m taking it upon myself to be my own insurance policy. I’m not letting arrogant manchildren like you and whoever else wants to try and stir the pot turn me out of a well-paid job.

If you don’t shut up about this ridiculous shit and get in your place… I’ll put you in your fucking place for you.

Chase stands back up and rewinds the CD Player back to the beginning of “Push it to the Limit”. He presses play and the song begins playing once more with Chase bobbing his head to the music as the screen fades out.
May 1st 2018, 11:47 amGuest
The scene fades in to a suited up Chase Vedder scrolling through his phone. The camera moves over his shoulder and watches as he goes through names on his contact list: Bo, Bofa, Brax... Keelan, Matt M... Scott O are just a few of the names that can be seen for a split second before Chase reaches Virgo. He taps his phone a couple of times and he begins calling the leader of Tres Comas Club. No Answer.

Chase: Huh, guess he must be busy. I'm sure he'll call me back--

Chase notices the cameraman lurking over his shoulder and is startled.

Chase: Hey! Were you seriously snooping behind me? That's seriously creepy.

He seemingly exchanges looks with the man behind the camera before thinking for a moment.

Chase: While you're here, though, I need you to do me a favor. Have you seen Matias Navarro? I feel like I owe him an apology. Don't get me wrong, seeing him get manhandled by Gronk like that is still hilarious but, uh, I think after Saturday I can see why that happened in the first place: Gronk fucking STINKS. Man, I have not once in my life met someone who smells so God damn ripe. In fairness to the guy it must be hard to take a shower knowing you're always gonna hit your head on the way out but good lord. You'd think he bathed in some kind of swamp like he was an ogre or something-- anyway, my point is that i see why Matias was caught off-guard and I apologize sincerely.

Oh and Tres Comas Club is fine, by the way. For some reason people still aren't getting that. That stuff with GREED and André is already settled. They're like the best of friends again. It was just a misunderstanding and I can promise you personally that it will not happen again. I'm making sure of it.

Vedder's phone begins ringing right as he finishes his last sentence. He quickly rushes to bring it out of his pocket and answers it immediately.

Chase: ANDRÉ! Hey I was hoping--

Dead silence.

Chase: FOR THE LAST TIME, I DON'T WANT TO BUY YOUR EGGS! STOP CALLING THIS NUMBER OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL--

The camera feed cuts out.
Shinati Mizarki
April 30th 2018, 12:07 pmShinati Mizarki
>>The following statement was recorded at a oriental themed home in Ginza, Tokyo, Japan. The residence of Shinati Mizarki, who is the SSW's newest signing; the newest addition to the "Shoot Nation" faction, in order to discuss his arrival to the SSW, and indeed, the wrestling world in general, as well as dissect his debut match against the one they call "The Loose Cannon" Damien Walker, to be broadcast on this week's upcoming "Heaven's Arena Tour". **Interview done via WrestleChateau.com's Jason Harding**. All commentary has been translated for your pleasure.<<

"First of all: Hello Shinati and thank you for taking the time to talk with us"

> The pleasure is all mine.

"So, tell us a little bit about who you are --- about what drew you into wrestling; why you elected to start your career with the Strong Style Wrestling promotion?"

> Wrestling is something I've always been interested in --- I would watch old tapes of companies like NJPW or AJPW when they came here with my father. The honour and respect they fought to uphold; the honour that they stood for. Dad always told me that one's honour is the most important thing about them; that once you lose that, then you lose everything. 

And wrestling gives me an avenue to maintain my honour; to uphold the traditions I witnessed. Strong Style Wrestling is an honourable place; they stand for those traditions, and put wrestling in the highest regard. That is why I chose them.

"When was the first time you attended an event with your father?"

> When I was five --- dad took me and my brother to the Tokyo dome for the first time. It's a custom we have. Every year, we go to two events together. Just the three of us, together, admiring the passion; the spirit that is on display. Passion and spirit I hope to bring to the SSW.

"Which wrestler would you say influenced you the most during those events?"

> I can't say all of them, can I? **Laughing** If I have to choose just one name, it would be KENTA Kobayashi. His skills, his intensity and his honour are what made me decide "I want to be the next great Japanese Hope", that I wanted to have my name mentioned next to people like him as the bearers of Japanese wrestling.

**Sighing, he feels himself imagining being the very guy he mentioned** Maybe I'm getting too far ahead of myself, as I am nowhere near that level yet, but I was always taught to be big; to set your dreams first, then focus on how you plan on achieving them. 

"Well, that answered the "what are your goals" question, but I'll ask anyway: What do you wish to achieve? What would be a 'good' legacy to have, when you eventually walk away?"

> Walk away? What do you mean?

**Laughing softly** "When your career is said and done, how would you like people to remember you?"

> **Slightly smirking, he nods, now understanding the question** I haven't thought about that yet. I'm just taking things one moment at a time --- but I want people to see me as honourable; as someone who maintained the proud tradition, the proud culture of Japan inside the ring and outside of it. I want to be known as the next pride of this nation. 

"Well, you get the chance to take your first steps in that quest this week, when you make your official SSW debut against Damien Walker. Do you know anything about him, and if so, what are your thoughts on this match?"

>**Shaking head, he runs his right hand through his hair** I don't know anything about Mr. Walker-san. I haven't had the chance to do any research on him, just like I know he doesn't know anything about me. I just want to fight him with honour; to fight him knowing that whoever wins, was the better man on the night. Was the better man in the ring and fought to leave everything on the line. Who fought to give the fans a true representation of what wrestling is --- of the culture we have bred. If we can do that, then winning or losing is irrelevant to me.

"Do you believe you can beat him?"

> **Laughing heartily** Of course. If I didn't believe I can win, I wouldn't be here --- belief is something we all must have. It is something Dad and mum instilled into me, whether that be in school, or when I was learning how to become a wrestler, I've always believed in myself. But I know belief alone isn't what I need. 

I know that I must back it up; I must provide evidence of my belief; of my honour and dignity inside of the ring, if I am to be the wrestler I want to be. If I want to be held in the regard of KENTA, of those I idolised on those nights at the Tokyo Dome.

"What are your thoughts on your stable mates in "Shoot Nation"?Have you talked to any of them yet?"

> No. Not yet. But I have been able to witness them a few times in action and they uphold the same standards I wish to. They fight with honour; tradition. They and I have the same common goal, and I hope we can build a lasting foundation. That I can prove that I am a worthy addition to their team. That I fight for the honour; the respect that they wish to uphold. 

"Do you intend on talking with them before the event; seeing what they know on Damien?"

> Yes. "Knowledge is Power" and I plan on seeing if they can help me find things out about Damien-san. Seeing if they can help me "find that edge" is what I think you call it, so that I can be best prepared for him. Possibly even spar with them, if one of them deems it best for us to do so.

"Speaking of that. I did a little research on you, and found out you sparred with Yuji Kamanoto at his dojo last year. What was that like? How do you think you can apply what you learnt from there, to the ring?"

> Training with Yuji was one of the best experiences of my life. I learnt a lot about who I am as a person, not just in wrestling, but also outside of the ring, when I go out too. He taught me how to maintain my persona; how to make sure I conduct myself with honour, how I should make sure to be thankful for the position I find myself in. It made me tap into my inner "charkra"; it made me find limits I never knew I even had, in discipline. In making sure I never deviated from my core roots. 

"**Smiling** "So, to keep yourself honourable and honest?"

> Yes.

"Okay. Any last comments you want to make, before we wrap this up?"

> SSW, honour and respect are two things that shall be coming. Damien-san, I plan on making sure that when this match is said and done, that you don't forget the name Shinati Mizarki. That you know that I plan on upholding the morals; the traditions of Japanese wrestling, and I plan on making sure that come Heaven's Kingdom Tour on Saturday, you bring forth your best effort.

"Thanks for your time."

> Thank you for having me.

>>The interview rolls to a close, as the setting fades into black.<<
Saul Omen
April 29th 2018, 12:00 amSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter VI

[The familiar smoke and darkness that has signalled the beginning of another sermon from the apostle of Death named Saul Omen. In this rendition of his sermon, he is surrounded by the light of red candles that surround him, his eyes closed in meditation to where he makes a hum of a bestial tone. The low growl that is created from him gives creation to a darkness on his body that has the consistency of tendrils before it starts to cover almost half of his body, but it stops right there, with Saul opening his eyes to where his pupils are red to where the tendrils of darkness pull back into his body. As he continues to sit with his legs crossed, he breathes in deep before he starts to deliver his sermon.]

Saul Omen: The ego can produce invalid truths for the mind. For our mission, we have exposed that the ego of heroes has been what brings them to the level of villains that you desire to paint upon me. I have told this world that I am no saint, I do not preach the gospel of justice and heroism, but I’m no devil either. I’m no man that has been able to stand here and tell you to your face that I’m benevolent, that I’m magnanimous, I am just a harbinger of the brutality and viciousness that shall be brought upon your doorstep. Jaydayne Pendragon, Masanori Kawada, these two men are symbols of a dying light that has been flickering since their inception to bring this justice of all into Strong Style Wrestling. The one constant that has been in their path, the one monster that has been staring into their broken faces as they lie beaten, it has been me. I’ve brought these men to their knees, I’ve watched them suffer, I’ve made them bleed for me into that ring and to now be send their subordinates, their children of integrity, to fight their battles for them. The Apparition, a man who seems to have been chosen by the hands of fate to potentially compete for the SSW Heritage Championship, but with all honesty… I find him to be quite the bore. A man that decides to compare me to a forgotten soul in this industry and a man that would pale in comparison to me, a man who resorts to these tactics because he can’t unravel this enigma of a mortal that stands before him, forced to be dealt with the supernatural entity that stands in his path. Apparition, let me clarify to someone like you exactly who I am. I am an agent of violence, a arbiter of ruin, and acolyte of decay to serve the glory of the deity known as Death. Your broken body, your crippled vessel, that’s the tribute that I desire from this match and trust me in knowing that at this edition of the Heaven’s Arena Tour, you shall join the number of men that have fallen right before you. However, I think there’s a more pressing matter at hand instead of The Apparition in the betrayal of a former member of our family.

[Saul Omen lifts up a picture of the original and founding members of The Phantom Troupe and among the members at the end is a familiar face… Vanessa Santiago.]

Saul Omen: Vanessa Santiago, a woman that was welcomed by us all. She was introduced into our family and we brought her into the fold, only for when we returned with Strong Style Wrestling, she was left behind. Why? Because of the manner in which we dominate this company and incur our wrath upon heroes that you’ve aligned with to expose their faults to the world? You may have shattered the rose-colored glasses that you had when you were introduced and welcomed into our family, but you also made yourself into the very thing that you used to despise. You’ve become… a hero. You’ve become the hypocritical and egotistical members of society that only do what they do for the praise and glory of the people to rally behind them. You’ve joined into the disgrace of pandering to the sheep of the world that live ordinary lives, unable to excel and just shuffle around life without meaning, and you enjoy it. You cherish it. YOU ADORE IT! It’s revolting, sickening, and makes my stomach twist to watch someone that was formerly affiliated with us degrade themselves in such a manner. When I join my brothers in fighting against those two people that share the same ignorant bliss that you once had about the heroics they intend to produce, I hope to personally take the fine of your body as the tax for betraying The Phantom Troupe, breaking it entirely, before finally burning away the blight on the perfection that we’ve been creating. You, your friends, the entire Shoot Nation, and all of Strong Style Wrestling will be met with the last memory that I intend to leave with them.

[Saul Omen places her part of the picture onto the candle’s flame to where it starts to burn, burning Vanessa Santiago out of the picture, before he finally removes it and shakes off the charred remains of the photo that is left.]

Saul Omen. Remember these words, for they shall be the last you hear, before the wings of Death take you as tribute. Memento Mori.

[Saul Omen returns to his meditation, the tendrils of the darkness starting to envelop over his body once more, before a gust of wind snuffs out the candles and leaves no light to see where Saul Omen is.]
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum