Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

The Compliment Game

+14
Shinati Mizarki
Brian Daniels
Avery Knight
The One True Pairing
CM Nas
Jacob Senn
Miltiades
André Virgo
Aria Jaxon
Gronk
Tarah Nova
Falke Halstenberg
Damien Walker
Masanori Kawada
18 posters
Go down
Gronk
Gronk
Phantom Troupe

The Compliment Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The Compliment Game

April 23rd 2018, 11:45 pm
Masanori Kawada wrote:We're all friends here. Boost some morale, compliment the person above you.

We aint friends. The compliment here is that I even know you exist.
The One True Pairing
The One True Pairing
Tres Comas Club

April 24th 2018, 1:16 pm
Gronk wrote:
Masanori Kawada wrote:We're all friends here. Boost some morale, compliment the person above you.

We aint friends. The compliment here is that I even know you exist.

You're not big enough to die a slow, painful death by gigantism, I guess. - Cash

You'll still probably die a slow, painful death - just not by that. - Sakura

The Compliment Game - Page 2 JFUcpxX
Avery Knight
Avery Knight
Ronin

April 24th 2018, 2:49 pm
You posted as two people at the same time.... Yes, that counts as a compliment. Shut up.

Oh, also cool signup, i guess
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

April 24th 2018, 6:25 pm
You're a smart and creative writer, and more than that, a persistent fedder who I respect the hell out of.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

April 24th 2018, 6:54 pm
You got the strongest curve in the game, you're easily one of the best in the pretend online wrestling universe, and you're always fun to talk to.
Miltiades
Miltiades
Tres Comas Club

May 7th 2018, 2:42 am
You're Tron Making game is the cleanest I've seen here. You've got a talent about you that fucking makes people glad you're around and glad that you are using it to not only improve but to also be the best you can be

May 7th 2018, 1:13 pm
I don't usually post in threads like this but I hope it's compliment enough that I made an exception for you. You're okay, I guess... and you seem to have done well for yourself while I had vanished from existence.

In all seriousness you still seem to be getting better and better by the day and I'm really happy for you. We haven't really spoken much since I've been back but I'm sure it won't be long before you tell me you want to shit down my throat.
Brian Daniels
Brian Daniels

May 7th 2018, 5:29 pm
You're a pretty chill dude that can easily uphold a conversation. I've enjoyed making a friendship with you over these last few years. It's interesting to to me personally to see how much you've developed as a human being. I remember when I first wrote for your character. You were definitely an impressive writer then and continue to grow and expand the quality of your writing now. I think despite everything that's gone on, there's no limits on how you'll succeed within this world.

May 7th 2018, 7:59 pm
In the years I've been around, I don't think I've met someone as open about and upfront about their feelings regarding a person or a situation. You're incredibly honest, give genuine advice and criticism when it's asked for and you don't beat around the bush when you don't like someone. You act like a man and tell them. You've always been incredibly reliable even when you've not been writing for my character and someone who I've been able to trust with any issues I've had. Most of the fun I've had in efeds has involved you in some regard, whether that's within the fed itself, playing games or just generally talking. It's been interesting to see your motivations as an efedder change over time and you really seem to have grown into your role as an authority figure. I have no doubts it won't go to your head like it has so many people before you because you understand your limitations and don't want to overstep your boundaries. You've always been incredibly humble in that regard and yet your work has always shone through as a perfect example of a great, simplistic and to-the-point style of promoing that I think a lot of people aspire to.
Shinati Mizarki
Shinati Mizarki
Shoot Nation

May 8th 2018, 10:06 am
You seem like a chill, easy going dude from the interactions I have had with you.
Stark
Stark
Admin

May 8th 2018, 7:01 pm
You've fit right into both communities despite being a newcomer because of your positive attitude. I also normally don't like scene promos but you do them very well so I hope you stick around in SSW and continue to put them out. Other than that you're just a chill person to talk to in the chats.
Shinati Mizarki
Shinati Mizarki
Shoot Nation

May 12th 2018, 11:34 am
A really chill person, who has a level head and is overall a very cool person to be around.
Tarah Nova
Tarah Nova
Ronin

May 12th 2018, 2:04 pm
Such a sweet person and a master of promoing. Its so amazing to me that you can get your point across and still fine more shit to write to make it enjoyable. Keep up the great work, dude.
Gronk
Gronk
Phantom Troupe

May 12th 2018, 3:46 pm
You aren't a weeb and your graphic work is amazing. Totally top notch. That kind of natural talent made it easy for me to realize you aren't from Japan. You are an absolute legend. Not one of those dropkicks.
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

May 14th 2018, 12:38 am
You're my favorite meme, and considering all the fuckery we come up with/are exposed to, that's saying something.
Shinati Mizarki
Shinati Mizarki
Shoot Nation

May 14th 2018, 2:58 am
A really chill person who is funny and interesting to hang out/interact with in chat and the voice calls. Contributes to some of the funniest memes as well
Saul Omen
Saul Omen
Phantom Troupe

July 7th 2018, 7:20 pm
A very determined promoer that I've been absolutely impressed with from what I've seen with Shinati Mizarki and with Scotty Adams! Hopefully, we'll continue to see that work of yours shine!
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

July 10th 2018, 9:28 pm
Not enough good things can be said. You're a fantastic writer and showrunner, selfless, considerate, kind, and this place wouldn't be what it is without you. I couldn't ask for a better friend and stablemate.
April Song
April Song
Ronin

July 11th 2018, 12:31 pm
One of my favorite people in efeds! Always have had my back, been willing to reason with me when i was unreasonable. Just the best
Shinati Mizarki
Shinati Mizarki
Shoot Nation

July 12th 2018, 6:17 am
Really nice and friendly person who has immense talent when it comes to promoing.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

July 12th 2018, 1:51 pm
A great example of one of the newcomers to the community around OWA/SSW being able to integrate pretty seamlessly, which I think says a lot about the person you are. We've come across some weirdos over the years so when someone is just chill and cool that's always appreciated. Not to mention you write some pretty great promos.
Kai Stevens
Kai Stevens
Ronin
http://alphawrestling.jcink.net/

October 9th 2018, 10:38 am
One of (if not THEE) most entertaining characters (and therefore writers) I've seen in e-feds in the past few years.
Saul Omen
Saul Omen
Phantom Troupe

October 10th 2018, 11:20 pm
Impressed with the body of work that you have created in Strong Style Wrestling and the determination that you have with Strong Style Wrestling! I'm hoping to see it continue and thrive!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum