Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
SSW Promos - Page 6 OaNPiWx

This is the SSW Promo Page! These are the promoing rules and must be abided by:

NO PROMOS FOR HOUSE SHOWS!
2 PROMO LIMIT FOR WEEKLY SHOWS!
3 PROMO LIMIT FOR PPVS!
4 PROMO LIMIT FOR MAJOR PPVS!
YOU CAN USE HOUSE SHOWS TO WRITE PERSONAL SEGMENTS, INTERVIEWS, OR WHATEVER TO HYPE YOUR FEUD! THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!
PROMOS WILL BE JUDGED BY A THREE-PERSON JURY SYSTEM BASED ON THE WRITER OF THE MATCH AND TWO BOARD MEMBERS!
DO NOT POST CHALLENGES ON THE PROMO PAGE!
DO NOT BREAK KAYFABE IN THE PROMO PAGE! THIS IS FAKE AND STORYLINE!

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

André Virgo
July 23rd 2018, 6:57 pmAndré Virgo
{One}

The one. True. Leader. BANG. The one
true Leader? My leadership has been called into question again and again and again. But it never comes back to me. It always comes back to you. BANG.

I struggled as leader of Tres Comas Club. I struggled to hold any respect in this faction. The constant disrespect from everyone involved. It turned out that the whole time it was just me against the world. But BANG, after the hiatus you and I were the only ones left. We were Tres Comas Club. Us and us alone. You knew that I respected you too much to want your position of leadership. I challenged your place as Junior Heavyweight Champion because I knew that I was the rightful heir to the title of champion. But your leadership, I never disrespected you enough to want to take that from you. Never. That was a respect that I didn’t get from the members who would come after. You put me in the worst possible position by not only walking out on me and everything we could have stood for. You failed me by walking out on our fight!

You’ve beaten me before, but you shouldn’t have. I’ve never beaten you, but I should have. If you were willing to be a fighting champion like I’ve had to be since that night then maybe I wouldn’t have to scratch and claw to be seen as equal to the rest of Tres Comas Club even when I’m the one wearing the crown! Maybe then I wouldn’t have had this faction crumble in my hands as I struggled to make it great! Maybe then the SSW Jr. Heavyweight Championship would have had credibility from the moment it was in my grasp rather than once I beat my brothers turned rivals!

All of this while not even acknowledging that it should have been me to hold this belt first. Not you. You and Montana put me at the bottom of the hill while you sat on the top, then once I climbed up to the top there was nothing there to conquer and I couldn’t enjoy the view.

You might not believe me BANG, but I looked up to you. I looked up to your aura and your fight. I saw a leader in you, the only man worthy of such a position. I thought that until you abandoned us. You’re not a leader and you’re definitely not a champion. I was always destined to beat you and here you’ve been brought to me by the universe to fulfill that destiny.

Oh prestigious leader… BANG. Heheh, Domination is exactly what I’m going to put you through. You’ve been away for quite some time now. In SSW? This is my ring, my kingdom, my crown and no matter who wants to call themself the leader Tres Comas Club is my faction! I build my house on this hill and you come crawling back to the top to stake your claim on my castle? I look at you and what I see is not a champion. Soft and weak. Couldn’t beat me on his own before and won’t be beating me now. Tres Comas Club has no place for traitors and deserters, and I have no patience for them. You chose to be my enemy, and for that you will fall.

I have the stars, the nebulas, and the galaxy. You have a stuffed toy and the nostalgia of a one hit wonder. People have been looking at my crown and having the audacity to take about birthrights. Like I haven’t earned this or I have no right to it. Let me explain to everyone what a champion is. A champion is a person who wins. A champion is someone who fights off all challengers. Many challenge, none have conquered. You say I challenged and did not conquer? Watch Domination and see what my conquest would have looked like when I eradicate a now washed up champion back to the hole he scurried away to when he was faced with the task of defending himself against…

André!...

Vir!...

Go!...
Maelstrom
July 20th 2018, 11:59 pmMaelstrom
[In the deepest, darkest inner sanctum of his Distortion World, Maelstrom sits with a glass of wine, watching some films of recent SSW matches, getting an idea of what he faces. A young woman arrives bearing a piece of paper, fearfully presenting it for Maelstrom's signature, which he gives without giving the girl as much as a glance.]

(In his native Japanese) There are many wonders of silence. You learn about yourself. You learn about the environment around you. And you learn about the people around you, their thoughts, their dreams, their aspiraitons. Their shortcomings, their flaws, their character. All of it is exposed, for better or worse. There are many in Strong Style Wrestling who adore talking. It's a pasttime for them, just as pointless as a group of children playing baseball. While the world of professional wrestling requires me to speak, I speak on my own time. Things such as press conferences and promotion don't matter to me. Words are currency that must be rationed out carefully. I speak when the impact will be strongest felt. My words carry the gravitas that so many here try to have but fail to possess. 

I know nothing of Koji Senji. The name is as worthless to me as the servants who dwell in Distortion World. They exist only as a matter of convenience, nothing more. Once they cease to be useful to me, I swallow them whole. The name Koji Senji is as poigniant to me as rancid feces. I hope that Senji-senshu doesn't take this as an insult, because it's not: I give people of lower statue even lesser thought. 
Maelstrom arrived to Strong Style Wrestling after all of these incidents played out. I have joined Phantom Troupe, but in all honesty I care nothing about your vendetta. While you hate John Doe, and for very noble reasons in the eyes of most, John Doe entrusted me with something precious. Something that will not only ensure that Darkness will rule professional wrestling forever, but will surely hasten the arrival of my Distortion World. He entrusted me with the future of Phantom Troupe, making sure that it stays true to the course and aspirations he intended. For me, this is an honor and duty that cannot be forsaken. 

This does not mean I will attempt to usurp power or try to steer direction  of Leadership in The Phantom Troupe. It already has a well-crafted hierarchy of the most fearsome warriors in the world, and my place is simply to maintain order and balance. And that means that when I am assigned tasks, I complete them. This did not happen when I faced Finnegan Wakefield for his championship belt a short time ago. He experienced Distortion World....but survived it. When I recovered from that battle, I spent some time away from my fellows of the Phantom Troupe. I had to meditate. 

People say that I lost. People will say that I failed.
I did nothing of the sort. 

Finnegan Wakefield was the first of many, the first of so many, who experienced what true torment and pain was like. He survived Distortion World once, but there will be so many to fall into the abyss of my creation and suffer unimaginable horrors before they pledge fealty to me. 

I won in the end....because I announced my arrival to all who dwell on this miserable rock. 

Cassidy amuses me. He has spent so much time training, so much anger and hatred to destroy the man who anointed me as a caretaker of the Phantom Troupe. All of his pathetic scurrying about with Young Lions, all of his most treasured memories of his sensei...and what does it get him? What has he done but return to the crushing embrace of Distortion World? For a man who declares that he lives not in the past but in the future, he speaks a great deal about the past. 

Your past is not of any concern to me, but it does give me a great deal of understanding about who you are and how you will fight me. You think that I underestimate you. I do not. While your training does not impress me, your desire to be as merciless as you can be does. I am interested to see if you can survive Distortion World, which is even stronger now than when Finnegan Wakefield managed to survive it. 

Why do you think that I have anger, that i have frustrations to take out? I have none of this. All I have is the desire to uphold what the Phantom Troupe is about and making sure that you fail to advance. You misunderstand my goal, my view of this world too. It's not about ME taking control of everything. While I do plan on using every bit of force in my body to bring my beautifully dark world of destruction into being, it's for the greater good of all. Mortal men and women like you don't understand what it means to truly be free. Free to sin. Free to destroy. Free to disrupt. So many of you stay in your own bubbles, so afraid of the shadows around you. Like those others around me, I don't live to conform to your rules. I refuse to stay in a box. My power doesn't exist to be contained. It exists to spread like a virus, infecting all until everything that exists is in my image. 

Distortion World is about CREATION in the end, but something must be destroyed in order for something to be created. This wine that you see in my glass. Grapes and other elements had to be destroyed or distorted to create this. The glass. The clothing that we wear. Everything that you mortals have in your lives comes from DESTROYING to CREATE something else. And yet, ironically enough, you babble on about how horrible I am for wanting to CREATE my beautiful world by destroying yours. It's an amusing level of self-righteousness. So much hypocrisy. So much of a lack of shame that you appeal for sympathy by talking about how hard you have trained. 

I don't find you merely disgusting. I find you entertaining. 

You demand respect from me, pleading not to be underestimated, but you dare call a God such as myself a "Lowlife". I think in the coming times you will find out that I am far from a lowlife. You will find that it will be extremely difficult to roll me out of the ring in victory as you lay in the ring, beaten, victimized again. The Phantom Troupe has already taken so much from you. Your friend's career, months off of your own time lost to the void of rehabilitation and so-called "self-reflection". But....as the old man says so many times.....
=
We only want everything.

This time, I will make sure to do a much better job of crushing you than my predecessors did. Apparently you did not learn enough from your first encounter with Phantom Troupe that you need another. WHen I am finished with you, you will be beaten physically for sure. But my goal, my endgame, is to make sure that you are so broken that you join your friend in retirement. IF you choose to remain in the ring, you remain at your own peril. Your body, the ship of your very soul, is not strong enough, not sea-worthy to stand in the Sea of Destruction and survive. 

I want you to remember all of your training, all of the sweat and blood and sacrifice you poured into your return. I want you to come at me with all the anger and frustration that you had reserved for John Doe...only to realize that even with all of your anger and hatred that your power is meaningless in the face of the storm. You have memories of all that has been done to you, I know. But now, Maelstrom will grant you new, even more painful, vivid ones, and you will know what true suffering and hardship is at long last. You will be silenced for good this time, be it either the breaking of your small body or the shattering of your very soul, Maelstrom will finish the job that John Doe and the rest of the Phantom Troupe began. 

[Maelstrom strokes his beard with one hand before lifting his glass, drinking from it heartily before setting it down, the view shifting behind him.]

We are not on the same level, Cassidy. And if you believe that you truly have nothing left to be taken from you, you will learn quite differently once you meet me in the ring. 

(in English)

STEVEN CASSIDY...........
WELCOME TO........
DISTORTION WORLD!
Kikyo Himura.
July 20th 2018, 11:58 pmKikyo Himura.
SSW Promos - Page 6 Tumblr_p4jbepbdl31sh05n8o2_500

Those were some... truly touching words. I mean, I nearly shed a tear thinking about those words, Apparition. It's going to be a true joy to break and bend you in ways thought unfathomable. Not only will my boys be with me, but my mother will be watching from the crowd as well. So, it'll be a real treat to allow her to watch me prove why I am the biggest commodity around this company. As filthy as majority of you people are, I stick around because let's face it? Without me, you people would have no one in the spotlight. Including those so called champions you have right now.

I find it truly laughable that you even believe you can speak to me in such a way. You seem to know exactly who I am, but you have no idea what I am truly capable of. Between you and Belt... Beast... Bull? I can't recall her name, but either way, you're both disgusting, gaijin losers who don't deserve to share the same ring as me. Let alone breathe the same air as me. At the end of the night, there is only one way this match will end... One way or another, you will be the fallen one. Even if I have to pull a few tricks from up my sleeve. I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you and everyone else why I am The Eternal Scarlet Flame of SSW. Nothing and no one can stop me on my path to greatness and glory.

To me, you're just another face in the crowd who has too much to say with not enough action to his words. But, I suppose we shall see who comes out on top. Like I said, I'm not one for too many words... But, I promise you... No. I swear to you, that you will regret ever disrespecting me. I wish you the best of luck, Apparition... You will truly need it come this week. I cannot wait to embarrass you and become a winner. One step closer on my path to glory, fame and fortune.
Vanessa Santiago
July 20th 2018, 11:52 pmVanessa Santiago
I.

The Strong Style Wrestling Dojo is crowded, and it would almost be fair to say that the assortment of noises hanging heavy in the air would make it difficult for someone to hear themselves think. The sound of bodies hitting the mat as trainees took bumps, stern instructions of trainers shouted in Japanese, all kinds of otherwise-indistinct background chatter, they were all there, but Vanessa felt as if she couldn’t hear any of it. It probably had a lot to do with the fact that anyone who’d wrestled for any length of time had “trained ears”, for lack of a better way of putting it. You got accustomed to tuning out any of the unnecessary shit and honing into whatever zone you needed to in order to get the most out of your training. And oh, did she intend to get the most out of her training today.

The gap between her last televised match and the one awaiting her now was longer than she would’ve liked it to be. In her last outing, she’d defeated the very unworthy and very much in over her head Kikyo Himura -- and consequently been attacked by the Ronin urchin after the bell in a clear example of what good sportsmanship didn’t look like. The appearance on night one of Budokai Tenkaichi -- when she and Steven celebrated with honorary Shoot Nation member Finnegan Wakefield after his successful championship defense -- was something of a buffer. But of course, it wasn’t nearly enough for her. The last time she’d stepped in the ring for all to see, her victory had been a foregone conclusion, and she took pride in that. She did not, however, take pride in having been knocked down the way that she was. This week, she intended to have it all. Not only would Vanessa’s hand be raised in victory, but she would also look like a winner when all was said and done -- walking away of her own volition, with her head held high.

Vanessa pressed her back against one of the walls of the Dojo, out of the way of most of the hustle and bustle. She slid down until she was seated on the hardwood floor, picking at the sweaty gray Miami Dolphins logo tank top she wore. Simple black leggings and knee pads clung to her legs and her black wrestling boots were on her feet. Her dyed dark blonde hair was mussed after training and sat in a messy bun atop her head. As she begins to unwrap the tape around her wrists, Santiago begins to speak.

“For the last number of weeks, I feel like I’ve had to atone for my last match. That might sound like a strange thing to say, given that I won my last match, but at the risk of sounding incredibly cliche -- winning isn’t everything. On paper, I came away with another important victory, and in any other situation, that would be paramount. If Strong Style Wrestling was actually run in the clinical, honor-bound way that Shoot Nation has tried to instill, then I wouldn’t even be mentioning that second-generation placeholder who I faced weeks back. She was outwrestled, plain and simple. I am a world class competitor, and she was never going to be able to keep up. The final bell should be the end of it all, but leave it to Ronin filth to deviate from that and hit the winner when their back is turned.”

“I know there are some people who see Shoot Nation as being foolish. Unrealistically optimistic about the landscape of this company. Boring, even. But allow me to clear something up -- I don’t discourage individuality. My main gripe with my last opponent, with my opponent this week, or with Ronin as a whole isn’t that they march to the beat of their own drum. It’s that they allow complacency to take hold, and they write it off as being laissez-faire and cool. It’s that they remain lazy and unmotivated in all of their pursuits in this company, and when they actually do look for a second as if they belong among this elite collection of athletes, they manage to take the next available opportunity to remind us all of the fact that their fake edginess and mentality of rebelling for the sake of rebelling is really little more than a crutch, and has done the faction as a whole more harm than good.”

“Damien Walker, I’m aware that at one point, people had no choice but to look to you when they were running down a shortlist of who the “important” wrestlers in this company were. You proudly shouldered the burden of helping to defend the Freebird Tag Team Championships. But after having them ripped from your faction in what will probably be remembered as near-record time, what have you done since? I’ll play devil’s advocate and ask a question I’m sure that you may be asking now -- “Who are you to ask that question?” I can’t make any bones about it; championship gold has eluded me thus far into my SSW tenure, but I know how to get there. The way to put yourself in line for championship opportunities and to advance up the ladder is to simply win. Nothing more, nothing less. Certainly not jumping your opponent after the bell, wielding primitive backyard wrestling weapons like barbed wire baseball bats, or any other bullshit that Ronin has absorbed into its collective M.O. You’re looking at the first woman this company signed. Not the sitting Puroresu Heavyweight Champion or any other woman walking this company’s halls, me. I helped lay the groundwork for what a wrestler in SSW was meant to be. I’ve fought for my freedom from a former leader who thought he owned me, and one day soon, I’ll fight for something that I can strap around my waist or hang over my shoulder. In the meantime, I’ll continue to do what I need to win as much as I need to in order to make that possible. Unfortunately for you, Kikyo didn’t soften me up. If she really took her victories where she could get them, she’d have done you a favor and taken me out completely. Here I am now, in fighting shape and ready to go 2-0 against the Ronin drones. I’ve never been more unimpressed with the lot of you than I am right now.”

“The concept of you being a “loose cannon” who’s supposedly difficult to prepare for or predict doesn’t scare me. As straightforward as my fighting style may be, as much as I hate to leave anything to chance, I dare say I was molded more by the chaotic nature of SSW than I was by my MMA training. You can learn submission and strikes almost anywhere, but to be able to adapt, to know to keep your head on a swivel? Only The School of Hard Knocks can teach you that, and SSW was as good of an institution of higher learning as anyone could hope for. You don’t worry me, Damien. Nothing you say to me will be anything I haven’t heard, and nothing you ultimately do will be brand new. I know the stock you’re made of, and it doesn’t put fear in my heart. Shoot Nation is on the brink of turning the tides and being able to steer this company in the direction it’s meant to go in, and I look forward to having the privilege of being able to say I played a role in it.”

For the first time, Vanessa's otherwise straight-faced expression cracks a bit as she allows a slight smile to crease her expression.

“But don’t just take my word for it, Damien. Come and meet me in the ring and find out what The General of Shoot Nation is made of. Come see what had your sister-in-arms so upset, and worse yet, come see what she couldn’t beat. This face will be the last thing you see before you’re choked unconscious. I promise to make it quick.”
Damien Walker
July 20th 2018, 11:47 pmDamien Walker
“A Misfit In Action”

“Misfits…”

“Underachievers…”

“Wandering Souls…”

“It seems that every other faction in SSW loves to place labels upon us. Labels that aren’t necessarily inaccurate but are a bit too restrictive. You see, I didn’t join Ronin because I was an underachiever and a misfit. I joined...well, because I didn’t fit in with any other faction. Tres Comas Club is mostly filled with spoiled little rich kids who grew up and never learned how to humble themselves. Everybody in Phantom Troupe is either an asshole or have a fucking personality disorder, no exceptions. As for Shoot Nation...how do I put this? Their whole schtick kind of rubs me the wrong way. Don’t get me wrong, I admire the passion for “restoring honor and tradition” here in SSW, but I can’t help but feel that it’s somewhat insincere. At least, from some of their members.”

“To me, Shoot Nation is an idea that sounds nice and pleasant but isn’t actually practical, like world peace or cloning your pet. Perhaps I’m just being a cynic, but I notice that there’s a certain level of back-handedness and condescension in the way that they speak. Being an outright asshole is one thing, but running around with this holier-than-thou attitude and acting like you would “never stoop to the lows that TCC and PT have” while talking shit about the way that your only potential ally’s being run...just irritates the fuck out of me.”

“Vanessa...your dismissive attitude towards Ronin, calling us “middle-of-the-road underachievers”, perfectly encapsulates this problem. You call your fellow Shoot Nation stablemates your “brothers-in-arms”, but you’ve clearly shown the capacity to change allegiances when you felt “limited”. Who’s to say that you wouldn’t do the same thing again? Simply because you “feel limited”? Don’t give me that bullshit excuse of “I’m a different person now”, because I’ve heard that one way too many times already. People don’t change themselves...they hide themselves. They hide who they really are under a mask that’s meant to mislead and deceive. Then again, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe, I’m just talking out of my ass...but you should already know what this business can do to certain people, shouldn’t you? When you’re truly dedicated to becoming the best, some will do whatever it takes to actually become it.”

“Your skills in Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is certainly nothing to laugh at, nor is your innate ability to wear your opponents down. However, what will happen if I take our match...out of the ring? Out of your comfort zone? Who said that I’m going to necessarily “wrestle” you? I may have my moments but I’m not a complete idiot. Trying to wrestle someone like you? Well, it just wouldn’t go well for me...although I can definitely take a pretty nasty beating and keep on fighting if things don’t end up going quite as smoothly as I’d have probably liked. Ugh, but I’m getting off topic. You may be a formidable competitor and the first woman who was signed to SSW, but I’m not intimidated. I’ve jumped into barbed wire, been thrown through tables, lit on fire and received far too many chair shots to the head. The time for being scared has passed by a long-ass time ago. The time to prove that I’m more than just a mere “misfit”, an "underachiever" and a "wandering soul" is now."

"Peace. The Fuck. Out."
Falke Halstenberg
July 20th 2018, 11:23 pmFalke Halstenberg
SSW Promo #1: “The Regime”

(Word Count: 1,137)

*Falke is seen kneeling in front of a flag of the Phantom Troupe logo. He stares at it reverantly, respect beaming from his every pore and a smile plastered on his face at the sight of the insignia*

Falke: I have… Been welcomed… *he rises to his feet* into the Phantom Troupe, with open arms. I have promised… that as a man with unmatched pride in his skill and technical acumen, that I will not disappoint who have given me this chance. In my short time as a phantom troupe cohort, I have learned one thing for near certain… the biggest enemy of ours may just be the Shoot Nation. *Falke begins slipping on a singular black leather glove, it looks to possibly be German military issue* Doesn't surprise me, considering our intentions are pretty much opposite. We desire to take the world of wrestling by storm through dominance and force all of the other factions into submission. I am absolutely right on board with this concept, and naturally lend myself to the ideal. I am superior… superior to my competition in every single way. But I won't just say it, I'll break down exactly why for all the idiots that may not understand.

*Falke, still with only one gloved hand, saunters out of the room he was in and into what seems like an office. He pulls a globe from a desk and points at it. Sneering slightly*

Falke: This, people is where i hail from.. the beautiful land of Germany. *Falke’s hand points at the country on the globe* a place heralded as one of the most dominant in sporting history. 2014 world cup? Germany. Leaders in Canoeing and Equestrian gold medals in all of Olympic history? Germany. 4 wrestling Olympic gold medals and 12 silver? That would be Germany. Dominance, you see, only comes naturally to a man of my status and athleticism. I showed that last week when I stomped Jack Ryland or whatever his name is’ head in, I will show it again against Shinati Mizarki tomorrow night. The Phantom Troupe… as well as Falke Halstenberg… cannot! Will not! Be stopped!

*Falke sets the globe down, putting his other glove onto his hand*

Falke: Shoot Nation… Shinati Mizarki… you stand for a traditional style of Japanese wrestling. You demand respect and honor toward not only your heritage but toward the fans that fill the seats when you perform, no? *Falke swipes below his nose with his thumb, then chuckles a bit* You truly are from a bygone era aren't you? But you're unique, I'll give you that. Uniquness isn't what gets you through a match against somebody, skill does, and while you may say I am green compared to you especially in the context of strong style wrestling, I must point out that you have but a small sample of what it is exactly I can do to another human being.. I have a lot more than that, and I've been studying it all, wondering and waiting to see the point where you destroy yourself in whatever strategy it is you decide to employ to take me down. Will you use your strength? Bad idea, will you use your experience? I don't know how that will give you an edge over me. Technicality and speed? Well I just win there don't I? And if something doesn't go the way I'd like it to, I can just call on my faction for help. Unlike the Shoot Nation, I've learned that the Phantom Troupe are a band of common mind. We help each other and yet still rival each other. It really is an enigma the way the Phantom Troupe operates is it not? But I love every single second of it. It's exactly what I got into wrestling for, having a big group to back me up when a fight turns foul. A band of Brothers to turn to when help is needed yet rivals that keep me learning the sport and on my toes so that I don't get complacent. I have still yet much to prove Shinati… and they say a man with much to prove is a dangerous man indeed. I will show you why they say that tomorrow. You seem to have spoken on me… and how funny it is that you had so little to say, and that what you did have to say made you look so stupid.

*Falke paces with his hand upon his chin, then glares at the camera*

Falke: it looks like you're on a losing streak Shinati, a downward curve that you hope to get out of by defeating me tomorrow. You promise that you've opened a door that has been awaiting you for a very long time, you say that you traveled to some temple in Yokohama that your father brought you to when you were six. I see all of this and I wonder… what is supposed to make me think you can defeat me? You're unsure of yourself, it seems. After all of those losses, you have not only lost your matches but the confidence in yourself. The thing that ultimately drives man whether they care about the audience or not ends up being but one very simple concept; the thrill of victory. Go without it for long enough and you'll end up exactly where you are now, tasting the bottom of the barrel and trying to climb your way back up before you drown like the pathetic scum that you are. I am here to smack you back down, possibly even lower into that barrel. Because I know that it will make the fans sad to see you lose and to see me win… and I know that the thrill of victory shall be within my palms at last.. for the second time of many I will taste the throes of heaven and drink from the cup of gold. And Shinati Mizarki will wind up the one once again sitting at the bottom, wondering what went wrong… well there'd be only one answer to that shall you ask it.

*Falke sweeps a bit of his hair back and grins very cockily, adjusting one of his gloves*

Falke: This is what happens when a foolish mortal attempts to defeat a God. I am a God of wrestling and will not be degraded to losing or giving a fall to someone like you who is so obviously inferior. The punishment for your ignorance, insolence, and angering me is quite clear. I expect you to know what is coming Shinati, but even if you do… you will be all but powerless to stop it from happening. It is time for SSW to welcome it's new regime… Shinati… you will be the second to bow to it.

TÖTEN! 
Scott Oasis
July 20th 2018, 11:13 pmScott Oasis
(We are given a first person view of a hotel hallway as the camera man walks straight down the path, looking around the area and scanning the room numbers for one in particular. The man walks all of the way to the end of the hall, happening upon the last door. The camera moves along with the person behind it's eyes, observing the door closely. The camera man believes this to be the room he is looking for as we can hear a sharp exhale from him before he chooses to knock on the door and take a few steps back. The man waits silently, a feeling of nervous present in the scene as he hears the rumblings going on in the room. An annoyed grunt can be heard and foot steps getting close to the door. Finally it is opened as we are greeted by an angry looking Scott Oasis who appears different than he usually does. He is out of his street clothes and is currently wearing a towel around his waist.)

Scott Oasis: What the fuck do you want?

Camera Man: Oh uhhh...w-w-well

Scott Oasis: "W-w-w" SPIT IT OUT!

Camera Man: I am a media representative for SSW looking to get some comments from you in regards to your upcoming appearance?

Scott Oasis: Well you sure picked a bad fucking time I tell you what! How did they even let you up here? Who gave you the go-ahead? It was Sebastian wasn't he, he sent you up here! Ugh....stupid idiot always trying to help with my PR. You're an SSW rep you said? You strolled up here and interrupted my important business because you want my thoughts on my match against Senza Faccia? Ok, I'll humor you. I'm going to give you your precious comments and I'm going to make them real short and sweet for you pal. My thoughts on this match: a total layup. Eassssyyyy winnn. Senza is a no name ham and egger with zero credibility and zero wins. He's no threat to me, he wasn't even a threat to that weirdo over on Kingdom last week and that dude's WAY below my level. All it took was one move to put him away in five seconds. One move. He couldn't even muster up a kickout after a good five seconds of offense. Pitiful. The man's a complete wuss with no fight which is to be expected with anyone being exported from a country like France. He's in the ring against me to fill a role and that's to be a sacrifice for the Ice Man. He's a way for Strong Style Wrestling to show off their man attraction and that is yours truly! He's nothing more than a human prop, an appetizer before I move on to bigger shows and bigger things like Domination! I'm not worried about him and you bozos shouldn't be worried about him either, the match is not even about him really, he might as well not be there, it's not like you'll have time to remember his name or recognize his face once I pulverize him into the dirt within a matter of moments. Don't think Mr. Miyagi getting lucky and pulling one over me a few weeks ago means I'm falling off. My run in Japan is far from over - it's just beginning! My job is not done! I will run through all of these tomato cans you put in my way until SSW finally provides some real competition. Good enough for you? Now if you excuse me, I must return to my wife. You got the footage you needed so get the fuck away from my door you little creep.

(Scott Oasis slams the door on the camera man's face and happily returns to his room.)

"I'm back babe! I'm gonna drink this Coors and then it's time for another go you hear me!?"
Shinati Mizarki
July 20th 2018, 11:07 pmShinati Mizarki
The more things are meant to change, the more they have stayed the same. It's been this way, ever since I first saw the ink itself dry on my SSW contract; I entered the world of wrestling. An industry, where I wished to become the next custodian of the customs; traditions that it has claimed to hold over the years. 

It hasn't worked out that way though, as despite being able to get a victory here and here - I just haven't been able to get the job done when it has mattered most. I just haven't been able to uphold my own end of the bargain, as much as I want to be the one Shoot Nation know I can be. I *want* to be the next in the line; the next name, in the hall of those who have been associated with everything wrestling is *meant* to stand for. Yet when the time has come in order for me to validate everything, I freeze. 

I can admit that, I can admit that it's all on me. My failures, my 'defeats'. Nobody else is responsible for them but myself; if I am to change that passage, then I must be the *only* one that invokes the change. Whether that comes from truly looking inside of myself, or by making sure I find a routine, I know that there's a way to reverse this. There's a way to make everything *right*; *finally* set myself up to be the man I promised I would be. To finally fulfill the passage that has been laid out for me to take. Open the door that has been awaiting me.

And it all starts this week

I know, this is a refrain that is all too common. Every week, I tell you the same thing. This week, it'll change - only for everything to remain the same when the week is said and done; I once again, fall. I find myself getting 'so close, yet so far' and ultimately coming out second best. But, this week is when it shall all *truly* begin. The past week, 

I have been soul searching, I have been cleansing myself - both on a psychical and spiritual level, within the confines of the 'Muja Temple' in Yokohama. A place, I first ventured to with my father when I was six. He world often take me there, to show me how awakening the soul that laid dormant, would be the beginning of finding my *true* calling in this world. In this industry. Just as it always has been. 

I know that saying this won't make *anyone* believe me. Even those in 'Shoot Nation', even those who have proclaimed themselves to be my staunchest supporters, which is why I plan on proving it against Falke. Which is why I plan on not just reciting all this to you, but for the first time in my career - actually backing it up where it matters the most. That being, inside of the ring. Outside of *our* temple. 

Even if that brings about my end

I'll admit, I know *very* little about you, Falke. All I know, is that you are somebody who seemingly doesn't care for the fans. Someone, who claims pride in what they stand for, which is honourable. Which is what we *all* should be doing - yet your means in carrying out that pride, are what cause you to falter. They cause you to become blinded by the supposed 'honour' you claim to hold; the traditions that you wish to impart within this industry. You, just like the rest of the Troupe, wish to use your so-called 'honour' to degrade the traditions of those who oppose you. 

To try and impart your customs, upon those who transverse upon the passage of wrestling - which is where I must draw my line. Which is where I must *stop* you. Whilst desiring honour is noble, when that cause is yourself - it is then that you become blind to what *honour* and *respect* truly means. It is when, that you become everything that honour has striven to vanquish. Just like you shall be this week, if the cause is to be fulfilled. If I am to *finally* stand forth; become the person. The wrestler that many have claimed I can be. For you, that means that this week, you become the first scalp. The first springboard, to my uprising.

All the best, Falke. Because for you, this week brings about your end.
Jaydayne Pendragon
July 20th 2018, 9:43 pmJaydayne Pendragon
落雷

Sangkat may think the void is permanent, he may think it “liberation”, but it is only the beginning. One people have spoken of for centuries.

In a world only described as being within a void not much different than that of the current state of Strong Style Wrestling, they say the beginnings of this life of ours was being prepared. It was dark and formless, much like my opponent at Domination….when it comes to character! In genesis, it is said the spirit of God came upon the waters of that void.

And then God said, let there be light.

Or so they say.

Whatever the case about the gods, it is without question that man has always been yearning for blessings from the skies. We are in awe from the light descending down upon us from out of reach heights. Ones might ask themselves, were the concepts of gods in the first place created on behalf of man’s fascination with sun and lightning?  Man likes to attribute lightning bolts and the image of the sun as weapons and symbols of many gods, but what if the gods themselves were merely man’s tools to give tribute to these natural blessings that overtime became confused as objects of the gods? One can’t pray to lighting, and in time people grew tired of praising the sun, while giving these things a conscious form like God has given man an infinite supply of new ways to worship. It would make sense then why, God’s are often portrayed to be up high, be they heavens in the clouds or Olympus upon a mountain. Some choose to constantly squabble about the gods, some hate those that created fanatical stories about the blessings while others resent that man would attempt to harness and manipulate what was heralded to be of the Gods. The way I see it, both believers and scientists had a heart of wonder in them that can be appreciated, there is no great shame in paying tribute to those blessings, nor trying to master those blessings, they have brought the world where we are today. What I have never found any value in were those who tucked tail and ran, those who saw lightning bring about fire, and instead of praying or trying to harness fire for discovery decided to run as far as possible and forever be content with being in the dark. Such people only know cowardice, only know a shameless self preservation that ironically costs them from having the tools to survive a fruitful life, like diseased rats scurrying from all sights.

Much like Phantom Troupe’s dark Master Splinter, Khmaoch Sangkat the elder rodent that keeps his youth hidden in the deep dark sewers they’ve inhabited away from said blessings, from said light.

And that is why I continue to be uninterested in speaking to him. Just as it is said, no matter how much one prays and preaches the word of God, if they do not know love then they do not know God; he may speak my name but he who knows not valor knows neither I nor the Rakurai! I already explained last week how I felt about him, how I felt his way of being an elder in his faction was toxic when compared to that of Kawada-sama, and nothing has changed since then. He can continue to speak through me, pretend as if his words are meant for me or the people watching at home, but we all know he is only there to comfort his adopted children in Phantom Troupe who he has left blind to the holes poked in their sinking ship! The man has my sympathies, it is a sorrowful tale indeed that his father couldn’t hide him away from the evils of the world to the point that he now over compensates as a father figure in PT, and how this life has left him twisted. However, I, like mankind harnessing fire despite those who had nightmares from seeing fire raining down the skies, have too much to fight for to hold back simply because Sangkat has mental hang ups over his storied past.  I must bring about the Red Strife, even if the Khmer Rouge haunts his soul, I must put his allies to the sword even if he tries keeping them in a patted bubbled wrapped existence. I must fight for my family that counts on me to provide, I can’t hesitate in that ring when opposed by vile beasts, lest I allow my wife to be to have another loved one that falls victim to dire times and crippling medical bills. I must have a back large enough and unflinching enough for my fellow members of Shoot Nation to have inspiration to continue on in this company that makes us toil for every inch we take. He has my sympathy, but he does not have my mercy! How can I be this resolute? It is like they say.

“Only trust your instincts and be one with the plan. Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the way of the samurai.”
落雷
Khmoach Sangkat
July 20th 2018, 9:17 pmKhmoach Sangkat
6 Months

When I step out of the ring tomorrow night leaving Jaydayne Pendragon unable to do the same, it will have been exactly 6 months since I headlined the first ever Strong Style Wrestling event and so wove myself deep into this promotion’s heritage. At 6 months as the Champion who paved the way for all the rest, I believe now is as good a milestone as any to reflect upon how far things have come. In this chaotic existence, change has been a familiar friend. The entire landscape here in SSW has changed. Management is constantly being reshuffled. Challengers come and go like the wind. The Phantom Troupe has found new allies and, on one or two occasions, seen allies become enemies. Even John Doe has been taken from us. It just goes to show, doesn’t it? Nothing can be taken for granted.

Even within me something has changed. 6 months ago, two generations of inherited will was finally fulfilled in a flash of ecstasy when I became the SSW Heritage Champion. I have since learned that even getting exactly what you have always dreamt of can turn out to be just another nightmare in the end. A brilliant light illuminates the highest peak for a mere moment… One instantaneous touch of the sublime, then count 5 seconds before hearing the thunder. A cacophony of bellicose voices all speaking their minds freely. I have been called cheat, vermin, bakemono, paper champion, a senile old man, and many other things that I might be fined for even repeating.

The moment one summits the mount

And stands high and mighty above the rest

Then the whole world seems to want to knock them off their pedestal

And watch them come crashing back down to the earth.

And yet, none of this even factors into my plans for the future. I should be free to feel content that I have done enough for my own pride and to honour my father’s spirit. After all, I have already accomplished everything that I came here to do. I first entered the ring here at SSW with the simple finite goal of appeasing the regrets and last wishes of a man who has been dead for decades. The good left undone. Some unfinished business a spirit is honorbound not to abandon. These are the tales we are told of why ghosts still suffer to haunt the earth. It is so easy to assume that by feeding the hunger you soothe the compulsion. We assume that those who have already proven themselves will not hunger like those who have gone so long starving without a seat to feast at the table. But that is simply not true. We never did just want one thing.

We Only Want Everything

What people do not seem to understand is that the Phantom Troupe do not feel so lofty as to rest upon our laurels. You see standing on top gives one sort of perspective. What was once sought after as a career defining accolade becomes a vantage point to to new and more precious wants. What I have achieved is too precious to leave behind as a mere stepping stone. And at any talk of Tarah Nova or anybody else taking this championship from me, my claws dig in about as deeply as they ever could have. Even still, this title is not precious enough to keep a man fulfilled forever. The hunger pangs still wrack me to fight and bleed to see the Phantom Troupe achieve even greater success.That is human nature, I suppose. We are collectors, isn’t that right? A cow will lie in the field, chewing away without a care. It has nothing but a full belly and with that meagre treasure alone it exists in a state of peace and contentedness that none of us will ever once experience in our lives. You see our problem as human being is that we get very attached to things. We must have more money. We must have pretty things and prettier things for when the former lose their luster. We must have respect. Pride is a sin... Until we can’t bear to let go of it - then it becomes a virtue, doesn’t it? Human beings, we are entitled.

We Only Want Everything.

Everything that doesn’t belong to us should.

This is a universal truth.

Isn’t this illuminating? 1 Mississippi… 2 Mississippi… 3… 4… 5… And I suspect already there are some already turning to the person beside them to say how much shit I am talking. And that is fine. Frankly, I don’t give a fuck what any of you sorry bastards think of me as Champion. I am not that judgemental. I understand truly all of your sentiments. I get it. It’s all just human nature. You’re all just repeating what you have collected these past 6 months. Listen Jaydayne… Your dreams, your ideals, the moralising you do when you vow to strike down and punish every monstrous titan in this promotion with the violence of lightning bolts. None of it is you. They are just things you collected along the way and now you are confused about how to define yourself without them. That’s human nature. We get really attached to things, our thoughts in particular. We start to believe that our little collection makes us what we are and soon forget that we didn’t always have these things. That little voice inside your head telling you what is right and what is wrong and who deserves the divine retribution of the rakurai… If you never had the ears to hear similar sentiments on the wind then that voice would be forever silent. And that dreamlike vision that you have in your head of what it might be like to make your family proud and finally bring success to Shoot Nation by winning the big one… Suppose you were born with eyes already glazed over and useless. Would you dream in such vivid shape and color then? Or is the very ambition that you are striving for just a collage patched together from movies you have seen once or twice? Pendragon…

You Are Not Who You Think You Are

A man is not his thoughts, his feelings, his dreams or his ideology. Like gold and silver, these are just things that we get attached to along the passage of samsara. There is no difference. And there is no real distinction that  plants Shoot Nation’s idealism above the raw ambition of The Phantom Troupe. And yet by the thundering voices that herald your rise I might have been mistaken as to think the Rakurai had already struck gold. But you have done nothing yet. You have sunk your teeth into just enough to whet your appetite but as of right now the spider is still the apex predator in SSW. Don’t embarrass yourself by giving us thunder before the lightning. Because when it really comes down to it, you aren't a hero. You aren’t a champion. And you ain’t got lightning in a bottle just yet. You are the same kind of possessive, entitled piece of shit that the rest of us are - just with less to show for it.Tomorrow night, and then again at Domination the world is about to see how the Heaven’s Arena Cup winner compares.

Like a lightning bolt from out of heaven

The high and mighty Pendragon crashes down to the earth

Down in the ring there is no room for lofty ideals, or opinions, or daydreams. Men are stripped back to their most basic selves such that desire is everything. And there are none who desire victory at all costs quite like the Phantom Troupe. So be warned, Jay. Domination will be named for The Phantom Troupe’s performance on the night. The Rakurai will not be able to resuscitate the slow suffering Shoot Nation with a shock to the system. But tomorrow night you may need resuscitating after all of your senses slip into the void when I plant your head right into the canvas. At least you won’t feel the shame while you are out. Liberation is not the flash of lightning or the bellowing crackle of thunder, but a lamp silently switching off.
Steven Cassidy
July 20th 2018, 5:12 pmSteven Cassidy
[After a long and difficult training session, Steven goes to sit down on a bench to collect his breath and wipe the sweat from his forehead with his hand. You can still see some of the bruises that Scott Oasis caused during Steven's last match. He takes a sip from his water bottle and dumps the remaining amount on his head to cool him down before speaking.]

I’ve had some much-needed downtime these past few weeks. Time used to heal my wounds. Time used to clear my head and to reflect on some of the choices I’ve made and what kind of impact it would cause. Basically, I hit the reset button. And after some thinking, I realize that I’ve gone about this the wrong way. Such as why I chose to come back here after my career and long-term health were in jeopardy. I wish I could tell you it was because I’ve missed this business and even more so, the friends and fans that I've met along the way, both of which I hold near and dear in my heart. But it wasn’t. It was because of this dark cloud that hovered above my head! And as each time its lightning struck, I was reminded of the painful memories that I’ve tried so desperately to keep buried away - but I wasn’t able to. The darkness would always win - undefeated, even. Each time I closed my eyes at night, his face was there. Each time I woke up in the morning, he was the first person I thought about. This person I speak of was none other than former Phantom Troupe leader, John Doe. I grit my teeth and clench my jaw just mentioning his name. I can feel my fists wanting to ball up and just yell my frustrations to vent a bit but I know this isn't the time. 

My clear hatred for Doe stems from the fact he robbed this world of a great wrestler. A crafty veteran that found success in every company he went to and Strong Style Wrestling was where he was finally going to get his much-deserved props, credit, and respect that he’s earned throughout the years. Finally, the spotlight would shine on him. Finally he would get the exposure from a national audience as they would look on and marvel at his skillset and top-notch talent - and finally, he would become a household name. But it never panned out that way because of greed! Because of the selfish reasons and the sadistic actions that John Doe decided to commit. When I mention the name Koji Senju, I know there isn’t much of a reaction. In fact, to most of you, it’s just the name of a man that was here for a week and then poof, he was gone. But obviously, his leave from this company isn’t some big mystery. He was forced out. He was forced out by The Phantom Troupe. And for what? To send a message to the entire world that they can do whatever they want. Because their ignorance tells them that we are all under their thumb - that we are all living in a world that they created and we should just be grateful that we are able to live in it. 

When I was away, whether I was lying helplessly in a hospital bed, or suffering from the excruciating pain that I endured as I tried to speed up my rehab process so I could get back here as soon as possible, or training with Shoot Nation’s young lions to help prepare me for my return - no matter the circumstances, my eyes were always glued to the product. And for the most part, I would enjoy the show. That is until the Phantom Troupe would appear on the screen and wreak havoc for the hell of it. Such as viciously attacking the man that gave me a shot to be here in the first place, in Brian Daniels. So when I watched Budokai Tenkaichi and witnessed John Doe's exit from SSW, it was bittersweet. Sweet that he is gone but bitter because I wasn't the one to do it. I mean, he was the reason why I was pushing myself so hard to get back here. And you know what? For that, I want to thank him. He pushed me without even knowing it. He gave me the motivation when I didn't even want to move. I was just so hellbent on getting revenge that I lost a part of myself. When I looked in the mirror I didn't recognize the man staring back at me. I saw a man with deep hatred. A man who didn't care who would step in his way as he would stack as many bodies as it would take to get to Doe. I became obsessed. And because I became obsessed. I lost the real reason why I am here - to live my dream as a professional wrestler. And in a way, to live Koji's dream for him. This is no longer about the past. And I realize that now. This is me slamming the door shut on those past events as I look forward to the next challenge that awaits me - this week, it's Maelstrom. 

A man that hasn't been here for a while, but has already managed to make a name for himself when he challenged Finnegan Wakefield, a good friend of mine, for the OWA World Championship. A match that he technically lost, but I wouldn't label him as a loser and I doubt the man he faced would say otherwise. In many ways, Maelstrom is a question mark. Sure he had that big match at BT, but otherwise, I don't think he's been given the opportunity to show off his complete arsenal to help dismantle his opponents. And I know this week, he is going to take his frustrations out on me. Because of that painful loss he suffered, that big blemish on his record, he is going to try to make me suffer. He's going to try to do what The Phantom Troupe is notorious for, and that's making examples out of people to make a statement. I have already been on that end once before and I don't plan on being a repeat casualty. Maelstrom, you promote a dark world. A world of destruction. A world that is yours. A world where you gifted yourself the throne. To you, that SSW ring is your domain, your jungle, and you will feast upon the fearful prey that decides to cross paths with you. But when you look into my eyes, you will see I am not afraid, but what you will see is passion and hunger. I am starving for a win, Maelstrom and I will do whatever it takes to make sure I am crowned in the winner's circle and that The Phantom Troupe's lowlife rolls out of the ring defeated and deflated. You see, because of the men and women, you align yourself with, I have nothing. You took my friend and mentor from me and now I have nothing to lose in this world because of it. The actual world, by the way, not your imagination. The way I see it, we are on a level playing field, which you can laugh off if you want, but it's because I too believe that I haven't shown my best yet, not even close. The first time I was here, I was way in over my head. I was too new to this sport and I was just looking to get my feet wet. But now? I have learned from my mistakes and with Shoot Nation's help, I believe I am now a force to be reckoned with. So don't do the foolish thing, Maelstrom. Don't underestimate me. Don't view me as an ant that you will crush under the weight of your boot - because if you actually believe this will be a quick outing for you, where you don't exert any energy at all, then that's a mistake I will gladly capitalize on. Your choice.
The Apparition
July 17th 2018, 12:05 amThe Apparition
*The scene begins high on the Murakuni Mountain, overlooking the sprawling mix of country side and bustling urban city centre that is Echizen. Away from the more modern and maintained path to the peak of the subjugated geographical symbol of the region, on the lesser-travelled but still well-beaten path, a man clad all in black is contorting himself while staring off to his next destination – The Sun Dome Fukui*

*As the Apparition has his right leg hooked behind his head, with left stretched out at a 45 degree angle, the still young man is notably struggling to hold the difficult position. He proceeds to use his left hand to drag his foot, and with it his entire torso, straight down to the ground. The Apparition grunts through the strain, yet still has his body elevated a couple of inches off of the uneven ground. After a few deep breaths, he slowly lowers himself up, before dropping to his back and stretching out his knees, before popping up to his feet*

It’s funny about how simple wrestling used to be, as little as 10 years ago. You would show up, hit people, get hit, then have a drink at the pub to ignore how increasingly severe your back pains had been getting. When I started wrestling, thankfully I came in when physiotherapists began to be hired by even the smallest of independent companies. They were rarely good, but when you were fighting for a $10 coupon for Wallmart, at least it was something.

To this day, we still fight in a savage and barbaric arena, but now it is one which is constantly developing and moving on with the times. When I came back after my sabbatical, I felt like a genuine old timer with everything that had changed. Cryobaths, Eastern medicine, hell, they even have a few yoga teachers to help us get more flexible. If they had all of that a few years ago, I probably would have never left. I always knew about the importance of stretching, but if I had the foresight in my younger days to actively seek out what I have access to now…Well, it is as they say. Youth is wasted on the young.

Speaking of youth, there is certainly a new movement of young, talented wrestlers sprouting up from the Ronin faction, aren’t there? We are no longer dealing with Tarah and the Island of Misfit Toys. In just the last couple of months they have secured the talents of big names like April Song and Dragon Hunter, as well as some young guns in Dr Shrapnel, Kikyo Himura and Kai Stevens.

The first thing to notice about this group of self-described loners is…Well…They are quickly trying to overtake the Phantom Troupe as the arsehole faction, aren’t they? Tarah was always a bit on the nose at her absolute worst, and April seems alright, but the rest of the group are reaching Elon Musk levels of self-satisfaction and general dickishness. Like I get it. This has always been a habit for the young guns. You can’t make your name in this business unless you are able to pound your chest and declare yourself the next great thing, but maybe this is where the old timer part of me kicks in – These punk kids have no respect, so I will need to put it upon myself to show them some.

Let’s take my opponent for this week, Kikyo Himura. Now I have seen the work of her parents, and I have to admit. I’m impressed. They were very talented people when they were in their primes. You should be proud, Kikyo. If I was to fight either of your parents, I would consider that both a challenge and an honour.

But you? I don’t mean to take you lightly, but who are you again? You’re just a brat born into wrestling royalty, who thinks her shit doesn’t stink. You haven’t done anything in this company…I don’t even think you’ve won a televised match yet…And you want to goad and harangue Belle over her lack of success? Man, to hell with that. I don’t need to holster up Belle because I know she is capable of defending herself, but it would be one thing if Aria Jaxon was to call her a scrub. At least she has been there before. She holds the most prestigious belt in SSW, so yeah. I could give her room to talk. But who the hell are you? You’re just some new kid, who is so green you could be a member of the Tres Comas Club. Belle and I may have tried and failed during our respective stints at championship gold, but the fact of the matter is that we both deserved to challenge for those titles.

I can’t count the amount of people who believe themselves to be the next big thing, but then fail to even win a match, before fading away to obscurity. Now I am aware that you are better than to be doomed to having that be your fate. We have obviously clashed not too long ago along with the people who will be in our corner this coming weekend, and you had our number on the day. Still, when the lights are bright and the chips are down, I seem to remember you losing to Vanessa, not even daring to challenge Forza, and getting punked out for the world to see by Belle. That is 3 big L’s to Shoot Nation you have taken for the world to see, and no amount of petty bitching and a failed school yard bully routine will hide that.

Welcome to the big time, Kikyo. When we face off this week, just consider this a continuing of your education in strong style. You may see me as another disgusting gaijin trying to sully the good name of puroresu, but I promise you that what I do may follow the ethos of strong style, it does a disserve to both myself and your entire nation to call what I do puroresu. Trust me when I tell you that my style isn’t so narrow to be limited to just one style. This is the amalgamation of years of training, practice and dedication to my craft. A style born before you could even spell ‘professional wrestling’. A style all my own, but a spirit born before even our parents were a twinkle in our grandfathers’ eyes. This is what Shoot Nation is all about, and I wish to continue the work already started by Vanessa, and which will be continued by Belle. You have started off your SSW career cold, Kikyo. I have no intention of allowing me to be the one who helps you turn it all around.

This might make me sound like a fossil, but I believe that it’s high time to take the kids back to the classroom. And don’t worry Kai. I fully anticipate to extend this lesson to you as well. After all, what is the point of us old men if we don’t teach the people who will one day replace us? Even if that day is still in the far and distant future.
Damien Walker
July 7th 2018, 12:00 amDamien Walker
Not THESE Guys Again...

“Tres Comas Club is truly the gift that keeps on giving, whether it be your immense collection of money-obsessed egos or the constant struggle for power that’s been playing out ever since I first arrived here in SSW. Despite the fact that I’m amused by the petty squabbling that goes on between everyone in TCC, I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t  starting to get bored of wrestling you guys over and over again. To hear someone from TCC say that we’re “leaderless”, that we “need” a leader and someone to serve as the “alpha” of our little wolf pack. The problem with TCC is the complete opposite because EVERYONE is trying to serve as the leader, they’ve all got too much of an ego to willingly accept taking orders from someone else.”

“You see...Ronin is a bit different from the other factions in SSW. Tarah’s the closest thing we have to a genuine “leader”, but the fact of the matter is that we’re all individuals. We’ve all got different goals from one another, just slightly similar attitudes. I don’t intend to completely hide my intentions from anyone else in this group. While so many others are perfectly content with their plotting and scheming against one another or to further their own ambitions, I’ve decided to be perfectly happy with my place here.”

“Am I pissed off that I’ve been doing a bunch of tag matches recently? Hell no. In fact, I do plan on coming for those belts at some point in the near future. We’ll just have to see how everything turns out from here, won’t we? Ronin’s had those belts before anyone else and we’re gonna take them back soon enough.”

“Peace. The Fuck. Out.”
Shinati Mizarki
July 6th 2018, 11:57 pmShinati Mizarki
"It happened again. I couldn't get the job done, when it mattered most"

>>His words echoing throughout the air, we see Shinati sitting solemnly; cross legged atop a Persian style olive nylon rug, within the confines of a church deep in the heart of Ginxa. Well, more of a temple than a church, as there is a brass statue about three and a half feet of him of a 'Kami', or the spirit that the Shinto religion is based around, along with a picture of a Kami blessing a child painted with oil based paints; framed within a shimmering silver frame, on the right hand side wall of the temple, in between two stained glass windows that have designs of a butterfly etched into them with a hybrid of magenta and silver paint. 

Sighing to himself, Shinati thinks back to hearing the referee's hand pound against the mat for the third time; continuing his woes when it came to mane-e-mano bouts within the SSW, and as such, in his wrestling career as a whole to date. Something, that he knows *he* needs to change, if he is to forge his path; claim the standing that he desires within the industry.<<

"I let myself believe that I could do it. That I could defeat Militades; stake my claim for bringing about an uprising of Shoot Nation. Of perpetuating the statement that my words weren't the sole thing that define me. That my bite, was as big, if not bigger, than my supposed 'bark'. Yet *I* couldn't do that. I couldn't even pretend that I even got close to doing that."

>>Looking up at the statue, he knows that deep down, he failed it. Just as much as he has continuously spoken about failing not just himself, but also the customs and cultures that he, along with the rest of Shoot nation, are attempting to uphold. That they are 're-attaining' for the industry itself, as a gentle smile crosses his lips.<<

"I'm sorry for failing you. I'm sorry for allowing myself to deviate from the path that *you* set forth for me to take. A path, that I now know, is what shall lead me to not just the riches within wrestling, but also the personal enlightenment that I forever seek. The desires, that I have battled to claim as my own. The blessings, that lay themselves before me, each and every day of my existence."

>>Bowing his head, he allows his mind to 'cleanse' itself, understanding now that it is what *needs* to be done. That clarity, is the only way that he shall progress upon the route of finding what he needs inside of him, to rise further above the mire. To ascend, beyond the despair of his past failures. Just has it had been before. Just as it was, prior to the fleeting victory he attained with Shoot nation cohorts Belle Kingsley and The Apparition against the tag champions and Andre Virgo. Exhaling softly, he slightly pushes himself upward, before once more, gently looking at the statue.<<

"I know that in your eyes, I must redeem myself. That I must allow my mind; my anguish to be unveiled before you, if I am to attain the true clarity. If I am to 'validate' my belief once more. If you are to accept me into the realm. That's what I want, too. For I consider your word, to be the light that pierces the shadows. The warmth, that shall encapsulate the world once the time calls for you to arise. For you, to reclaim the offerings you have enabled us to reap."

>>Smiling, Shinati says one final phrase.<<

"Kai, this week, we go out there and give them a show."

>>Finish<<
CM Nas
July 6th 2018, 11:51 pmCM Nas
SSW Promos - Page 6 Image
April Song
July 6th 2018, 11:41 pmApril Song
[Following the events of her match at Budokai Tenkaichi, April is shown being helped to the back by her Ronin comrade Tarah Nova. She is now fully conscious, holding her head in obvious pain, muttering profanity as she is helped into the area where the press conference tables are set up. Tarah is offering soft consolations and encouragement to her fallen partner, but April is having none of it.]

April: What the heck are you apologizing for?! It couldn't be helped. That old bastard got a jump on me...Don't worry about it. Do you mind helping me sit down?.....Thanks.....

[Facing the media with bulbs flashing, a Young Lion offers her an ice pack, which she snatches from the young trainee with an irritated glare as he scurries off.]

April: So this is "Strong Style Wrestling", huh? I suppose you all think I've been exposed as a fraud, right? That I'm no good, that Ronin just added another loser to the ranks. That we're rudderless and don't have leadership. That's what all of you are thinking, right? Well, you're dead wrong. I lost tonight, not because of Tarah not getting in there to save my ass in time, but because I wasn't good enough on the night. I tried to fight that old bastard on his terms, his way, and it backfired. I'm not ashamed of losing, but what happened out there tonight was not an indication of who I am as a wrestler and who I am as a person. Funny thing is, once upon a time in a federation that you all may have heard of in America, I had a debut that didn't go so well there too. I was in a three way dance and I came up on the losing end. It's almost funny in a way that I lost that match in a similar fashion: I was unable to get in the ring in time to break up the fall. Guess what though? The two other people involved turned out to be flashes in the pan, specks in the long term scheme of things. I went on to recover from that loss and become a two-time champion over there. My point to you is that those of you who are choosing to underestimate me right now based on one poor performance...you're putting your money on the wrong horses. 

[April presses the ice pack on her jaw, wincing in pain.]

April: Fuck, that hurt. Now, I know that Tarah has the next crack at Sangkat...but I want another shot at that geyser sooner rather than later. That big ugly dumb muscle Gronk doesn't interest me at all, neither does anyone else in their little Troupe. Well...except Aria, but that's for another time. When I get my first one on one match, I want him. And I don't care if it's for a belt or not. I'm just not going to let any of that bullshit slide. For now though, I'm going to get myself back together. I didn't travel halfway across the world to show up, get my ass kicked once then go home. I came here to be a major force in Strong Style Wrestling. I came here to help take Ronin to the top. So please.....continue to doubt. Continue to mock. Continue to question. I can't wait to see the looks on all of your faces when it's said and done....and I'm holding SSW gold. 

I'm the new girl here, so don't mind me if I don't really care much about what happened in the past between Tres Comas and Ronin. That's past. I came here to join Ronin because one of the few people that I actually trust to look in the eye and shoot it straight with me reached out for help. I'm still learning the ins and outs of Strong Style Wrestling. Honestly, I'm still learning about the people in my own faction of Ronin. Am I worried that someone may not watch my back, that someone will turn on me for their own benefit? Eh...not really. Why? Because honestly I always have watched my own six ever since I was a pilot. I'm aware that people change and have differing motivations. But one thing that I know, despite our recent struggles, despite our tenuous position here in SSW, Ronin is poised for big things.

Who is going to lead us into this bright, shining Era that I foresee? Well, that's not my damn call to make. I am just a soldier, after all. I'm not here to run a hostile takeover of Ronin; I'm here to help it realize it's potential. And helping it realize it's potential, at least in my mind, doesn't involve a megalomaniac like Miltiades shoehorning himself into a position of leadership. From what it sounds like to me, Tres Comas seems to be having leadership problems as well. What's the matter, Milty? Are you so annoyed that you've been upstaged and outfoxed over that Junior Heavyweight belt that you want to absorb us into your group so you can wage a war of your own? I mean, that's what all this bitching plus the propositions add up to my point of view. You seem like the type that's always looking for the angle for yourself. You're always looking for things to exploit, moves to make to get yourself over the top. Honestly, I don't have a problem with that. Like I said earlier, I watch my own back more than I expect anyone else to. But the difference between you and me is that I'm not going to shamelessly, stupidly telegraph my moves for the entire world to know. Me, I prefer to hustle in silence. Does that mean I'm going to make good on your prophecy and stab someone in the back and cause "Dissention In the Ranks of Ronin"? Nah. But...BUUUUT...every now and again I'm gonna look out for self. And beating YOU...I think that may put me in line for a Junior Heavyweight title match somewhere down the line, wouldn't it? Just a thought.

There's not going to be a civil war in Ronin. With my partners tomorrow against Miltiades, GREED and Jack Ryland, we're going to show why there is still some fight left in the ranks of Ronin, and while we may not have the "leaders" that certain individuals think we should have, we can get on fine just on our own. And if you're looking for difficulty in your fight, you're looking in the right place, Miltiades. I'm in the mood to make up for a rough debut, and something tells me that you may be overlooking the Killer Bee and her new buddies just a teensy-weensy bit. That's fine. I like surprising people who don't take what's in front of them seriously. Ronin were Champions here before my arrival. Every last cell in my fucking body, every droplet of blood and sweat shed will be to make sure that history repeats itself. That's all. 
Saul Omen
July 6th 2018, 10:59 pmSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter X

[The darkness of the shadows had enveloped the screen where there was nothing of merit to be able to see until a fog arises from out of nowhere to coat the darkened void until a shape was able to be created from the fog. A humanoid silhouette was able to be crafted from the shadows with what looked to be a symbiotic darkness that was around him within the darkness before it retreated inside of him. A bestial hum was heard throughout the area with the humanoid figure lifting its head up to reveal it to be Saul Omen, a member of The Phantom Troupe that has been paired with CM Nas and Kerry Keller on the path for his match against The Tres Comas Club that has the SSW Junior Heavyweight Champion in Andre Virgo and the SSW Freebird Tag Team Champions of The One True Pairing, Cassius Corleone and Sakura Corleone. Donning his signature black suit with a red tie that he has begun to tighten to his collar, Saul looks forward with a solemn look upon his face, stoic in his gaze.]

Saul Omen: The world watched in awe at the death of Brian Daniels from this company. The world watched in disbelief with The Queen of Strong Style Wrestling had stood with the SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Championship remaining in her possession. The Phantom Troupe has remained the most dominant force in Strong Style Wrestling after the events that have played out from Budokai Tenkaichi, even with the recent absence of our prolific leader in John Doe, missing in action from the defeat he suffered at the hands of the resident hero… Masanori Kawada. The Phantom Troupe will thrive in memoriam of our fallen comrade that has taken his last ride in this land and it begins on this show against reigning champions of this company in The Tres Comas Club. Andre Virgo, the man that has taken charge of the faction since its inception when he dethroned BANG from the seat of SSW Junior Heavyweight Champion, teams with rivals that we have become quite familiar with in The One True Pairing who currently hold the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championships. However, both of you know that neither of you are deserving of those championships that you currently hold, right? As much as Virgo might be able to claim his right to be known as champion, you can’t say the same about your ability to stand as the reigning champions of the tag team division. Let’s be honest with ourselves, the only reason that you stood a chance against us was that you had two other team members to serve as distractions for you. This wasn’t a battle to show who was the superior faction or alliance that should be worthy of those championships, but it was a battle of luck that won you the war on that day. Don’t fret because the day will come where The Lovebirds will take flight in the embrace of Death’s wings and the prizes that they hold will be in the possession of The Phantom Troupe! The world will soon watch once more in awe at not only the brilliance of The Phantom Troupe that has dominated the entirety of Strong Style Wrestling, but the honor that Death shall have when I deliver his the gift of agony upon your souls. The moment that we have entered into this match was the moment that your days as champion have been numbered, the moment that we have been brought to your doorstep was the instant that you wrote the last chapter of this bliss that you’ve been wrapped into, and the dread shall be setting in when we claim victory against all three of you. A group of champions stand before us and when the final nail has been left to the coffin, the hallowed words shall be echoed once more with one of you lying on that canvas in anguish and humiliation, and I shall be left smiling to tell them to you.

Memento Mori.
Aria Jaxon
July 6th 2018, 10:26 pmAria Jaxon
I.

Aria supposed life wouldn’t be totally fair if there wasn’t always some sort of balance instituted. All things considered, the weekend of Budokai Tenkaichi had been a banner one for The Phantom Troupe, and she was proud of that. Sure, it was beyond annoying that her Women’s Championship hadn’t gone as planned, but she took solace in knowing it was only because a couple of geriatric has-beens couldn’t let their daughter get her ass beat in relative peace. It was really the only blemish on the two days, seeing as how the boys had all won their tag team matches and she’d closed out the weekend by stomping Drake Jaeger out. The faction as a whole was flying high, perhaps the most secure that they’d ever been in the fact that they truly ruled SSW. What could possibly bring frowns to their faces?

“He’s leaving,” she remembered Nas saying to all of them, feeling as if the question she’d asked before had jinxed them all or something.

So...to call her no-contest title match the only blemish on The Phantom Troupe’s weekend was inaccurate. John Doe had flat out lost to the man he considered to be his worst enemy, and while any of them would’ve believed the group could move past that, apparently the mysterious man who had been at the helm disagreed.

The group-dominated nature of SSW meant people drifted in and out, though The Phantom Troupe had been largely spared from losing anyone who actually mattered. People would be watching their next moves closely. A new leader sliding into place would be the sort of thing that could shake a lesser faction to its foundation, but not them. Whoever took the reigns next wouldn’t miss a beat. If there was any time to show that their dominance was far from an illusion, then that time was closing in -- and they’d be damned if they didn’t make the most of it.

It’s Saturday night in Tokyo, and another capacity crowd has packed into Ariake Coliseum to see the latest show on the Strong Survive Tour live and in color. The sounds of the fanfare are far-off and barely register in Aria’s ears as she sits in front of a lit vanity in her dressing room backstage. Her precious Puroresu Heavyweight Championship is propped up on the vanity, and she glances down at it before her gaze moves back upward to appraise her reflection -- all immaculately curled purple hair, glossy lips, and perfectly sculpted eyebrows. She clenched her jaw, rolling her neck to either side as she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment.

“Rumors of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.”

She opens her eyes again, placing her elbows on the vanity and using resting her chin in her hands.

“The idea that The Phantom Troupe will be removed from our position as the top dogs of this company is little more than wishful thinking. Cute pipe dreams concocted by people who know that as long as we exist, they have no hope of really, truly thriving here. That’s what makes us different than the rest of the sorry excuses for competitors on this roster. While we can’t stand the rest of them, we don’t need them gone to be able to succeed. In spite of the barricades they all attempt to throw up, we press on and keep our dominance intact. Cute as it is, no other faction has made a more concerted effort to defy us than Shoot Nation.”

Aria can't help but laugh, though the slight one that bubbles up is a huff of one that she doesn't really feel.

“For Shoot Nation, I’m sure the idea of bringing The Phantom Troupe to our knees has become the personal crusade of a lifetime. For the faction seemingly most interested in protecting the “core values” of this company, I know that it sickens them to see my boys and I running roughshod over this place. If they were good enough to keep it from happening, then they would’ve. If Shoot Nation could be trusted to protect SSW from falling into the clutches of the evil renegades, then things never would’ve gotten to this level. But here we all stand now. With Budokai Tenkaichi in the rearview now, Shoot Nation’s morale must be at an all-time high. The two men that Khmaoch and I will be facing this week came out of that show with very important victories. Pendragon put down Scott Oasis, and Kawada rid himself of his own personal boogieman in the form of Doe. And of course, there’s the matter of the leader finally growing a set and walking out there after my main event victory to spew some bullshit about cashing in his Heaven’s Arena Cup to restore honor to a title he never managed to keep me from latching onto in the first place. For Shoot Nation, they sent the only two semi-reliable soldiers they had into battle, and someone should’ve told them to play this game a bit smarter and to dispatch of drones they didn’t want back. Any combination of two Phantom Troupe members would be lethal...but there’s something particularly dangerous about the one that Pendragon and Kawada will find themselves in the ring with tonight.”

“Khmaoch was one of the founding fathers of this faction, and for well over one hundred days, has had an unbreakable grip on the Heritage Championship. He is a PT original, our war general and a seasoned veteran whose propensity for breaking those who challenge him is unmatched. In me, you have someone that both of these men have fallen to, and someone they realistically should be very disinterested in losing to again, but that post-victory high has them doing things they shouldn’t. Kawada and Pendragon are living in a dream, and for whatever reason, the loss of our one-time leader has them thinking that they smell blood in the water. Tell me, gentlemen, do any of us in The Phantom Troupe look worse for wear? Are we scrambling and asking “what’s next?” in the aftermath of losing an integral puzzle piece? No. We’re closing ranks and becoming stronger than ever, and that’s a point we’re looking to prove in this match. Your tournament wins and personal victories are nothing more than fleeting moments of joy that all but disappear in the shadow cast by The Phantom Troupe’s dominance. And those fleeting moments will be what you cling to in order to dull the sting of suffering a decisive loss at the hands of Khmaoch and myself.”

“Do you know what defined you, Kawada? Well, aside from the numerous and constant failed championship opportunities. It was your back-and-forth with Doe. Up until the very end, he was a step ahead of you and so far in your head that he might as well have been paying you rent to take up residence there. In comparison to all of your other failures, eventually defeating Doe probably felt like the one thing you actually could manage, even if you fell flat on your face more than once tryna make it happen. After all, you want so badly to be a hero, and you knew that a hero is nothing without a villain to challenge them. You finally did the thing nobody thought that you could...but now what? Where do you go from here, now that your archenemy has disappeared into the pages of a comic somewhere? At this stage, I’m sure you’d follow anything that looks even remotely similar to a North Star, and you followed it to a familiar destination -- The Phantom Troupe’s front door, suddenly re-energized by your recent conquest. I mean, we could play pretend for a second and say your best case scenario comes to pass. You get the momentary bragging rights, but then what? You leverage it for a title shot against either myself or Khmaoch and then lose? Or have you not even thought ahead that far? Of course you haven’t. My former leader gave you the greatest gift of all when he fell to you and let you have the satisfaction of notching that victory, but I can promise you that Khmaoch and I won’t be doing anything similar. If you thought Doe was sinister, if you loathed him, you haven’t seen shit yet. If the hero wants a villain to test his mettle against, we’ll give him two. How generous of us! Double the chances to get your heart, your will, and your body broken.”

“Pendragon, I have to wonder how far you’re willing to go in order to make sure that your loss at Exodus wasn’t in vain. That night, no matter what you or anyone else has to say about it, I actually played by the rules. The cameos from the rest of The Phantom Troupe were very much within the parameters of what was allowed that night, and you still came up short. You’ve wanted so badly to circle back around and get another shot at me. So much so that you had to go to hell and back just to win a tournament for the chance to swing and miss again. You’re a glass-half-full kinda guy so I know you’ll say that all the trials you’ve endured will be worth it when you get the chance to depose the evil queen, but are you sure that’ll be the case? Are you positive you’ll be able to seal the deal at Domination, or will your shiny cup just end up being a lasting memento of the latest time you’ll have come up short? Are you so set in your thinking that I’m the worst person who’s ever lived that you think the title would’ve been in better hands if Jaeger had actually kept his word back at Budokai Tenkaichi? He was never gonna beat me, though entertaining his stupidity was ultimately worth it in the end if I’ve got another title defense to my name. Coming out there afterward was supposed to leave me shook, I’m sure, but your actions didn’t quite have the desired effect. On the off chance that you and Kawada managed to pull off a win, someone could ask me why it mattered and say I should be content with winning the eventual war instead of just the battle. But why not both? Why not claim the ultimate prize, along with all the smaller mile markers along the way? With this Phantom Troupe victory tonight, I take a piece of the shining beacon of Shoot Nation with me. And every time we meet after this, I’ll keep chipping away at you until at Domination, I deal the blow that causes you to shatter. Take the first steps toward your greatest failure yet tonight. Don’t say I never warned you about what was on the horizon…”

Three knocks on the dressing room door cut off her thoughts, and a couple more moments pass before the door is slowly pushed open to reveal Khmaoch standing in the doorway. He is match-ready, with his signature towel hanging over his head and the Heritage Championship on his shoulder. He nods his head in the general direction of the ring and all its fanfare, and a slight smile creases Aria’s expression as she nods back at him. She grabs her title from the vanity, fastening it around her waist before walking through the door and shutting it behind her. 
Matias Navarro
July 6th 2018, 10:18 pmMatias Navarro
(After his tough loss at Supremacy back in May, we haven’t seen Matias on any of the SSW tour shows. No reason has been released as to why. Could it be from an injury? Could he be clashing with SSW management? Just refusing to show up for work? Who knows. Today's scene opens to Matias' business partner, Tomas Aguilar, waiting for Matias to show up at the gym he owns. Tomas looks down at his watch several times as a time-lapse goes by. They were scheduled to meet at 3 PM, but Matias finally walks through the doors at 8 PM. Tomas isn't even angry when he finally sees "The Maestro", just disappointed. Matias isn't even dressed to train either, seeing as how he is dressed in a suit with no other clothes in hand. Matias and Tomas have a conversation in Spanish and after a while, Matias raises his voice, telling Tomas to know his role. Matias doesn't want to train, he just wants to record his video message to his opponent, The Apparition and leave. Tomas sighs and agrees. They sit down on a bench.) 

Tomas: I wasn't really prepared to do this today, but-

Matias: Enough! Your disorganization is disappointing, to say the least. I pay you top dollar to speak, Tomas ... just think about that for a second. No, don't respond. Not yet!!!  Just think about how easy your job is. Go on, let it really marinate. Your job duties are minimal.  All you have to do is open your mouth and captivate the audience through the words you spout and the confidence you exemplify. I mean, you used to do those things quite well, but as of late, you have left a lot to be desired. Just like my opponent for this week, and I will get to him in a second. So seeing as how Tomas is suffering from a serious case of stage fright, it appears I will do most of the talking. Just adding to the long list of tasks I must tackle this evening so I can keep my bank account nice and happy. If my money is happy, then I am happy, it's that simple. But do you know what doesn't make me happy? These SSW interviewers who constantly come up to me and shove a microphone in my face and ask where have I been all these weeks? As if they are entitled to an answer. Spoiler alert, they're not. But seeing as how I have this camera recording my every last word, I suppose I can divulge into this topic somewhat by giving tidbits. When it comes to me, you must remember that professional wrestling isn't my entire life. I don't pigeonhole myself to just one source of income. I have many businesses and sponsorships and investments that consume a large portion of my day. So much so, I am not able to wrestle weekly for Strong Style Wrestling. Big disappointment for the OWA fans, I know. But this is something Jacob Senn and Brian Daniels knew when signing me. They knew I would only be able to work x amount of dates, meaning when it comes time to show this handsome face of mine, it should be because I am facing a top-tier talent in a marquee match that the fans have been clamoring for.. SO WHY THE FUCK AM I FACING THE APPARITION THEN?!?!?! I'm willing to bet no one has an answer for me. It's as if they just drew his name out of a hat and told me welp, here's who you are facing from the leftovers and rejects we couldn't find a spot for on the card. What an insult to the talent I possess and what a waste of time it will be. 

I knew I was being too generous when signing my contract. There should have been clauses where I could hand pick my opponent so my satisfaction could be met or better yet, exceeded. And that is why I took matter into my own hands a few months back when I originally challenged Aria for the SSW Puroresu World Championship ... but that is neither here nor there. I don't like to dwell on the past too much, whereas my opponent seems to love it. What a complete and utter fool you are. Grasping ever so tightly on those straws of yours. Providing false information left and right and hell, let's even throw in center too. Slandering my name is what it is. You say I'm lazy? Pot meet kettle, bitch. Was I suppose to use perro there instead? No, fuck you. But let's go back to when I implied you are lazy just a few seconds ago. See, I don't just move on and forget what I said. I don't make baseless claims and hope people don't notice, no, that is your specialty. That's your bread and butter. You see me and you come to the conclusion that I am just a waste of potential. A guy that is happy with being mediocre for the rest of his life as long as the money keeps flowing in. I don't necessarily fault you for that, because all of my critics share that same thought. In the past, sure, I might have held back somewhat. Maybe I coasted a bit when I should have been more aggressive, sure. Guilty as charged. But what you have to remember is hat was me from a few years ago. Back when I was still just a kid in this business who was wet behind the ears. Let's be real, we all make mistakes when we are in our late teens and early twenties, and I am no exception. But with that said, I firmly believe I have learned from my mistakes and in a way I am reborn. Because if I really was lazy since joining SSW, I would have never challenged Aria for her title in the first place. I would have just sat back and let the likes of Andre Virgo dictate my career and be happy with whatever happens. Instead, I have taken the initiative. I control my destiny. Not anyone else. Just me. 

That is enough about me for the time being. I'm sure I will return to my favorite topic, me, very soon, but for now, whether it's five seconds or five minutes, let's talk a little about you. Let's run down a little list of mine, shall we? So you called me lazy, that I have no passion for this business. And that is coming from the guy who had a huge match for the tag titles just last week ... and we didn't hear a peep from you. At first, I wondered why that was? Maybe you were busy last week? So busy you couldn't take three minutes out of your schedule to promote your match? I doubt it. I am sure Senn loved that, by the way. The more I got to thinking, I think it's because that after you failed to capture the Heritage Championship from Khmaoch Sangkat. you started to doubt yourself. Your own mind put this huge boulder of pressure on your shoulders, telling you that you couldn't afford to lose yet another title match so soon. And yet, you did. I admit I can't wait for your inevitable Jr. Heavyweight Championship title shot next and lose that as well. And after that? The Puroresu World Championship!!! Nah. let's not kid ourselves, you are never sniffing a chance at that title. Speaking of that very championship, I just wanted to correct you on one thing, since you love to bend the truth. You say Aria beat me clean as a whistle between those ropes at Supremacy. Interesting, because Saul Omen and CM Nas made their way out to the ring that night and they clearly distracted me. They may have chased off Tomas, but still distracting nonetheless. You know, the same two people that helped Aria beat Drake last week? A fresh Drake couldn't beat an Aria who was viciously assaulted the night before at the hands of Robbie and HBG? Pathetic, but I digress. While I am correcting you, let's make one more. You said you pinned me back in April, April 14th to be exact, in our tag match. Wrong, that would be Miltiades. Again, you provide zero facts. And that alone makes you lazy .. no, sloppy...actually, let's go with a combination of the two. So as you can see, you shot yourself in the foot with the hogwash you sent my way last night. Just like you shot yourself in the foot when it came to your title matches. I suppose they don't call you Shoot Nation for nothing. So with that said, guess what's going to happen this week? Yep, you guessed it, you are going to once again shoot yourself in the fucking foot, this time against me. And when that happens, you can regurgitate your opening line and tell us all about how your best just wasn't good enough. I suggest you get used to it, App, because it's going to become the norm. 

Last edited by Matias Navarro on July 6th 2018, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaydayne Pendragon
July 6th 2018, 10:03 pmJaydayne Pendragon
落雷
She reassured herself that she put me…us behind her, left us for dead….though she always knew deep down, her time would come.

One could call it hell or the bottom of the mountain, but all know it by the dire straits of its inhabitants. That all too well-known place where those who have faced adversity have been sent and made to lament on a path that seems to have no end in sight. Shoot Nation, despite meaning to represent this company, began on the losing end of many battles in the on-going war for this company’s legacy, or you could call it the soul. While other factions lived lives of luxury and excess, we toiled, but also….we regrouped and we clawed at every opening we could find until we began to now have our work produce results. So much so that when four people were that close to reaching the mountain peak out of an entire tournament, three out of four were Shoot Nation. Now I had to fight our mentor, but it only made our bond stronger when we showed we could fight with honour in that ring! And eventually when it was all over, I had left the pits of hell to reach the heavens of Mount Olympus to collect Zeus’ lightning bolts, and therefore the rights to the title of Rakurai. From my place on top Heaven’s Arena, I like the Greek gods spoken in fables have struck down titans, be it Gronk or Scott Oasis.

Any beast that walks the earth tormenting the people and sullying these lands calls for the clouds to go black and have the lightning discharged at them at any moment, but for the most unrepented animal a greater charge is accumulated over time in wait. For the most thunderous bolt of them all has been saved for you, Aria Jaxon.

As the clock ticks down for when the divine retribution of the Rakurai descends upon you, I wish to allow you to come to terms with your life of blasphemy and wickedness that has brought ruin to your once prosperous people. After all, while I collected these weapons of lightning and bolstered the troops of Shoot Nation, what has become of your forces? Your mad titan, once bitten twice shy, hasn’t been the same ever since he faced me, and rumour says you’ve even lost your leader after the elder of Shoot Nation laid down some wisdom on him that can only be learned in a true fight. We of Shoot Nation have swam against the current only to make us more enduring to the forces we face, but the type of current you’re messing with has shown to paralyze at the touch! The only thing that could ever save you is if you had the sense to truly ground yourself, but we all know such humbling and gravitas is against your nature. Even as the main three pillars everyone thought of when thinking of the Phantom Troupe has dwindled down to you just you alone as one, you’ll remain skipping around like a little child without a care in the world, calling forth rage for every innocent body you treat like a hopscotch square towards your destination. You may ignore the winds of change and dark clouds above you, but little one that championship you’ve kept through tyranny is but a kite in a thunderstorm, and it is only natural that those who tempt fate to receive fate’s worst punishments. This won’t be your end just yet, but despite how reassuring your guardian Khmoach Sangkat attempts to be, you will feel the specter of the Rakurai, a glimpse of the shadow of what is to come, because while this won’t be enough to electrocute you it’ll be enough of a jolt to catch your attention, like that feeling you get when you’ve forgotten to ground yourself messing with electronics and then touch metal.

I don’t speak to Sangkat, because he doesn’t speak to me Aria. His words are for you. Elders cannot change their nature, consciously or subconsciously, they’re always attempting to shape their youth. That ill elder, I know his sickness….his toxicity because I have known healthy mentors like Kawada-sama to compare. For Shoot Nation Kawada-sama has never attempted to shield us from the truth, nor hide his displeasure in our performances when it is merited, he has made me swallow many a bitter pill to make me better for it. Kawada-sama doesn’t mince words. But your senior? He crafts fantasies, he makes a leader who basically got you that title into a mere figurehead after how long you all respected him, he claims loss of ground on the battlefield as small moments despite his love for utter dominance, and even an anti social man such as himself who is normally completely devoid of shallowness suddenly relegates himself to hyping up autograph signings for champions to no doubt appease your vain sensibilities. He wants to advert your gaze from the troubles you’re having, he covers your eyes with his hand, but you’ll see me through the gaps between his fingers. You’ll witness the entire Red Strife waged upon your people! But why does he even attempt to shelter you? Why does he fail as an elder so much compared to Kawada-sama? It’s because he tries too hard to be unlike his father that couldn’t shelter him in hard times. His father couldn’t comfort him under the Khmer Rouge, so he over compensates to provide for you during this Red Strife. But like helicopter parents that only make it worse for the child they attempt to keep away from any pain, he only makes the wake up call into the blunt reality worse! He and others have gotten ahead of themselves making comparisons between the two of you. Champions? The fact both of you have a balding problem? Those are merely shallow qualities of kinship. What makes you two a true pair is yet to come. For like him, you too will one day have PTSD, you’ll wake up in the night with cold sweat, and have a chill up your spine every time you turn a corner a little too fast. For you, your trauma will come from seeing the spark that can restart the heart of any fighter no matter how dead you once pronounced them to be.

Light that makes you see can be blinding if you’ve spent too much time in the dark before suddenly getting it, a shock that can restart the heart of dying samurai can stop the vile heart of a nure-onna.
落雷
Masanori Kawada
July 6th 2018, 9:34 pmMasanori Kawada
SSW Promos - Page 6 BkgsQHu

"ALL-MIGHT" MASANORI KAWADA
Versus vs. Aria Jaxon & Khmaoch Sangkat (with Jaydane Pendragon).
Entry: 1 -- Word Count: 1,051

(Apologies for the quality, I've been losing interest in writing for Kawada in recent times.)

"A pillar of justice that has withstood the destructive winds until all had blown over, the pillar standing tall in the end.

It has been no secret that the Shoot Nation has been handed more than it's fair share of setbacks, constantly made to look a fool as championships and match outcomes were snatched away by your common thieves in the night. After months on top of months scraping by as the only faction currently in Strong Style Wrestling yet to hold a championship belt within our camp, Budokai Tenkaichi was the turning point for our fortunes, where the momentum is finally in our favor. I must confess that I had some doubt towards my spot in the faction, my contributions to turn the tides against the Phantom Troupe was a fruitless endeavor. I stand as the patient zero to this virus that has infected the immune system of this company with its constant interferences and taking shortcuts to tip the scales and slowly eat away at the global respect of this promotion. That very first night where the Phantom Troupe benefited from my defeats after Doe injected his lethal dose into the strongest arm of this company, when he took away championship glory that was mere seconds away from taking this company into a more honorable direction, happened at my expense. And so I felt it was my duty, not just as the absolute justice of this company but as a man who believes in the men and women that stands beside him in this ever on-going war between these factions, to fight against this virus and find its cure. And Budokai Tenkaichi was the night I found the cure that has alluded me for so long. That was the night where the voice that screamed into the night that I was weak, that I was no hero, that I should be someone that should be looked down upon instead of looked up to, was rendered forever silent. That was the night the glass cannon broke when it was time to face the justice he had been dodging and mocking when he had to test his might against the everlasting hero without the use of his smoke and mirrors, his ambushes and shortcuts. In the end, poetic justice vanquished the antagonist. Though his influence still lingers, the man at the helm has been rendered obsolete. And that now only raises further questions. What is next for me? What do I have left to fight now my tenure long rival has dissipated into a cloud of smoke? In truth, I am not too sure. What I do know, however, is that this war still wages on. While his influence still pumps blood into the Phantom Troupe, my work is truly never done. It is not so much a question of what's next, but rather who is next, Though Domination seems pretty set in stone, the rogue gallery that stands across from the Shoot Nation tomorrow night is certainly a start in answering that question.

Two champions, both hand-selected to hold the belts by John Doe, both at the expense of the Shoot Nation. Khmoach Sangkat, you have held that Heritage Championship for quite some time following the firing of the initial bullet in this on-going faction war, and you have yet to face justice for those sins against this company and its championship honor. You have yet to finish this business we have over that championship belt, because if your master hadn't handed you the championship on his silver platter, the Phantom Troupe would have far less to brag about. Although Aria Jaxon is no different, yours stems from me. It has tasted like ash in my mouth for some time and, although your next challenger has already been set for Domination in Ronin's Tarah Nova, you should know that your time calling yourself a champion is on the thinnest of ice. Though chaos is what bread you and Ms. Jaxons reigns as champions, it is justice that will bring those reigns to its bittersweet end. Because I have been trailing behind our faction leader for some time now; when he received the Puroresu Championship match at Exodus, when people believed I would abandon this company and let it fall into chaos and disarray unrivalled. Now he has the chance to justify the outcomes of that event, and I will not stand idly by and let that gap widen. If you are fortunate enough to escape Domination with that championship to your name, know that I intend to eventually justify my own outcome to the events that lead to you even having a title to your name. I suggest you enjoy the patrons that line in front of your tables while you have them because the autographs you sign and the pictures you both take with your respective titles will only get more value as a memento in due time. As for Ms. Jaxon, her throne of glass is beginning to show it's cracking under the weight of her ever-bloating ego. It grows despite the methods taken to keep that belt in her hands, and it's only a matter of time before that throne is left as nothing but shards of history much like the now former leader of your faction. I'm more than confident that Jaydane will be the one to shatter that streak of event names that have defined her reign. The exodus that led to her changing her spots for the idea of being another great champion. The supremacy she felt when she kept the championship just a little while longer. I can assure you, she will not have domination over this company too much longer. The sands in the hourglass are mere grains now, her time dwindles as a figure of this company that is advertised on posters and magazine covers."

"Shoot Nation has been the butt of the constant jokes made by the faction members of the Phantom Troupe, but for not much longer will that be the case. Without your leaders guidance, it’s now fight or flight in this war of ours, and Shoot Nation is still here fighting as strong as they ever did. If you’re going to continue to fight, know that we are now more driven, more determined, more ambitious."
BRACE YOURSELVES!
Kai Stevens
July 6th 2018, 8:51 pmKai Stevens

SSW Promos - Page 6 0RD4o5V_zps8btbmyfr

----"Sometimes ‘I told you so’ just doesn’t quite say it."

----Our scene opens with an almost amused voice echoing throughout the locale.  The voice clearly belongs to Kai Stevens, the Ronin’s newest weapon, who is noticeably absent his mentor.  He dons a black t-shirt reading ‘DEFWU’ across the chest, as well as a Strong Style Wrestling beanie atop his head. Grinning, the Envoy of the End scratches at his beard, eyes narrowing at the lens of the camera stationed opposite him in what appears to be a hotel room.

----Between Stevens and the camera, about seven feet off to the side is the foot of the bed for the room, a suitcase resting unopened atop the comforter.  Stevens finds himself seated, squared to the lens of the camera, with arrogance and the deadly sin of pride radiating from his flesh.

----"A few weeks ago," he begins.  "A few weeks ago I did EXACTLY what Brian and I said I’d do. Rather than sitting here and recounting how thoroughly I EMBARRASSED and wrestled circles around the Tres Comas Club, I thought I might make something more abundantly clear for all of you, especially considering that it seems my warning was not heeded."

----Kai takes a moment to smirk and chuckle before adjusting the beanie on his head and continuing.

----"I don’t care who you are.  I don’t care what you can do or what you’ve done. I don’t care if you’re in some company’s Hall of Fame or if you’re some nobody in the Shoot Nation.  Whoever you are, whatever the circumstance? I’m not the person with whom you want to fuck. Y’see, I’ve won eighty-eight percent of the matches I’ve competed in.  From Monsters Among Men to Aces, from failed powerlifters to self-proclaimed artists and American Made Pussies... I’ve beaten ‘em all. Which means that I’m not even remotely close to being worried about Shinati Mizarki."

----"I gave a warning to the Tres Comas Club before I humiliated them.  But the fact of the matter, Shinati? Is that the warning extends to EVERYONE this company’s got to offer. Tres Comas Club, Phantom Troupe, Ronin, or Shoot Nation, the warning applies.  So what exactly does that mean for you, buddy? It means that it doesn’t matter how important honor is to you. It means that you can spill every ounce of your blood in hopes of upholding the tenets of puroresu if that’s what you’d like, but in the end?  In the end it doesn’t matter."

----"It doesn’t matter, Shinati, because what I’m doing here?  It’s bigger than you, and it’s DAMN sure bigger than puroresu. But if there’s even a single aspect of who you are that I can respect, it’s your devotion to your cause…  But I don’t mean that as a compliment, Shinati. I mean it as a portent. Y’see, because of your devotion, your conviction? I’ll be more than happy to make you a martyr."

----"So when Saturday night rolls around," he continues.  "I’ll take great measures of pleasure in kicking your bottom jaw off of your skull and using it to beat you damn near to death.  I’ll lavish in making you an example. And y’know what, bud? While I’m at it, I’m gonna’ nearly cry tears of joy BREAKING YOUR GODDAMNED FACE!  And it isn’t because you’re Shoot Nation, though that certainly is a bonus. It isn’t because I have an insatiable hunger to win. It isn’t because I hate you so fucking much.  And it isn’t because your ugly mug makes me want to strangle you with your own intestines."

----Stevens abruptly rises from his chair and stomps towards the camera, aggressively pulling it up so as to be trained directly on his face.  A vein bulges from the side of his neck and just above his left temple, his jaw clenched almost as tightly as his fists. Rage courses through every inch of Stevens’s body as he continues.

----"It’s because you think you’re so much better than everybody else, Shinati.  It’s because you think that you’re some agent of honor and the champion of upholding the dignity, the integrity, and the tenets of this business, when in actuality?  In actuality you’re nothing more than a guy who thinks his shit don’t stink. You’re nothing more than another cog in the machine, a notch in the belt, and a stepping stone in a path you’re not man enough to be able to travel.  All in all, Shinati? It’s because it’s about time someone put you and your high horse down. Because it’s about time that the Ronin -- and by Ronin I obviously mean Kai Stevens -- take rightful control of this company. Because you make me fucking sick, Shinati.  Which REALLY doesn’t bode well for a shitstain like you."

----"So do yourself the favor of giving every single fiber of your being, every single ounce of your phonetical will towards making it so I can’t stand here in a week saying ‘I told ya’ so’ again.  That’ll at least afford you a moral victory... Because it’s Inevitable that you and the rest of your bottom bitch Shoot Nation come to realize that for anyone and everyone who makes the fatal error of standing in my way? For the status quo in this company?  And for my time anywhere other than in contention for gold? The end is nigh."

fin.

Khmoach Sangkat
July 6th 2018, 6:25 pmKhmoach Sangkat
Congratulations Shoot Nation

Finally… The protectors of all that is good and pure in Strong Style Wrestling have been making their steps towards destiny. Where once your ambitions thirsted amidst the drought, they now bloom so close to bearing fruit. The days and the weeks and the months have crawled on by so torturously but now the Sons of Strong Style are beginning to find their footing. Jaydayne Pendragon has caught lightning in a jar, it seems, and at Budokai Tenkaichi vanquished another Titan under all the eyes of the heavens and earth. And Kawada… The fated Hero of Justice… The Symbol of Peace has risen above the antagonist, lighting the fires of hope with a smile even as his old body creaks. The whole world marvels at your Toukon, your fighting spirit. So enjoy your time in the sun while you can, heroes. Just do not become too attached to it.

I understand that everything that I say now will be taken to be insincere and poisonous. I get it. It is no secret how the Phantom Troupe operates. Nothing will prevent us from dominating the entire landscape of SSW. We want nothing more nor less than everything, haven’t I said that before? So obviously to witness our rivals flourish so… To see our figurehead in John Doe lose his mystique and potency in a defeat both real and symbolic at the hands of one we had mocked and tortured so long… Humble pie leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Our blood must simmer and boil and our livers must sicken us with the overwhelming excess of black bile. But now you all should understand that I have never had any reason to lie to you. You may find the Phantom Troupe’s methods distasteful but they are admittedly so. We have called our shots. So believe me when I say that there is disquiet in the camp… But not unrest.

The Phantom Troupe Is Fine

The perverse masses of useless bystanders might despair at the very thought of losing their symbols of Peace, Justice and Fighting Spirit. But here among lawless we know that chaos has no master. The entire universe exists in a constant state of flux, isn’t it? It ebbs and it flows. Changing with each oscillation. It inhales and exhales in one breath, one constantly swinging motion. Life and death not as seperate states but the discordant rhythm of a wild and unpredictable dance. Even the scientists are saying this now, did you know that? Some of the greatest minds on this planet are now claiming that the more you break things down and look at tinier and tinier interactions, then things start making less sense, not more. At the very tiniest of quantum interactions, matter seems to pop in and out of existence with no mechanical explanation nor reasoning at all. Just by probabilistic whims. That is, random chance. This is more or less how I see what happened with John Doe at Budokai Tenkaichi. John Doe was right here at the centre of everything but now… We are uncertain. Perhaps he will return even greater than before. Perhaps he has gone from us. He always did have a flair for mystery. Regardless, what happened was just one tiny, momentary event in the vastness of eternity. One drop lost in the ocean. But we aren’t concerned with each little droplet falling a tear. I have said it before…

We Only Want Everything.

The Shoot Nation might be so pathetic to have to mark each and every small victory,  but The Phantom Troupe only cares about the big picture and I am going to paint this portrait out for you. At the pre-show meet and greet the afternoon of Budokai Tenkaichi, everybody had their merchandise laid out as the fans entered and began to line up. Now who can tell me where the two longest lines were? I can tell you where they were. One was right in front of me, and the other was right next to it at Aria Jaxon’s table. Half of these people despise us. The other half were terrified, tripping over their own tongues as they beg for a picture. Looking deep into each one’s eyes, I scarcely remember one that really looked certain they wanted to be there. Looking down the length of the line I can pick out each person having second thoughts about the wait. They tilt their heads, catching sight of some soul like… I dunno… The Apparition without a single fan at his table. The pity that washes over these fan’s faces… Then they’d realise that the line had moved along and would have to make a decision. Just by the balance of probabilities, this lonely table receives a much cherished fan.

A small victory.

A drop in the ocean.

A tiny quantum event in the vastness of eternity.

But you can still be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that most people are wanting autographs from the two greatest champions in SSW, as well as pictures with the two most prestigious championships lying over their breast. Even despite themselves. That is the strange thing about how everything works. Chaos is the guiding principle of the universe. Everywhere you look, change comes for everything and everyone. That is, except in the big picture where one transcendental truth holds firm. The human compulsion to devour, to reach out and touch the ultimate… That is inexorable.The wrestling fan who enters the queue to shake hands with champions that he both fears and despises. The old men like you and I, Kawada, who continue to ravage our bodies after years of wear, injury and decay. The spirits whom even death cannot pry apart from the attachments. Who forego the sweet release of liberation just to be bound to the suffering of samsaric existence. That does not simply change.

With or without John Doe as our figurehead, each and every one of the Phantom Troupe is an authority all unto themselves. Myself and Ms Jaxon particularly. That we stand as champions is proof enough that we are royalty with no masters beyond our own ambition. Sure, every man is a slave to unreasonable desire but the difference… When confronted with what we so crave then we do not blink. We do not stutter over our words like those pathetic fans at the meet and greet. We don’t even ask… We just TAKE! So if you really supposed to surpass us, Shoot Nation, then try not to stutter. Try not to hesitate on the trigger because we will not wait for you to ponder what manner of victory to take. In a universe set in motion by chaos, those who can embrace this uncertainty have the advantage over those who cement themselves to their petty ideals. Strong Style Wrestling… The Omega Wrestling Alliance… The entire industry is changing and The Phantom Troupe will not sit around while others be the ones to change it.

We will tear Order apart, piece by piece until its very essence flickers in and out of existence.

We will reassemble the portrait anew in our own image.

We Will Touch The Ultimate.
Miltiades
July 6th 2018, 4:45 pmMiltiades
(The Camera cuts to Miltiades tent in disarray. The lining has been torn to near shreds and the maps have been all but obliterated. In the corner stand Fenix just looking on at Miltiades throwing everything around, knowing that this will pass. An aide tries to get close to Miltiades but Fenix stops him from getting any closer. The whirlwind of temper stops and Miltiades begins to calm down. The aide thinks he can go forward and Fenix lets him. He hands Miltiades a piece of paper. He looks down at him and tells him to go his way, and also turns around a looks at Fenix. A slight smile is on his lips, but Miltiades disregards it and walks out.)

I’m tired of others getting in my way of what I am rightfully owed. I am tired of others getting in my way of what is going to be mine just because of their ego and their want to be in the moment of their greatest adversaries defeat. I’m tired of this GREED and Virgo bullshit I have to be caught in the middle of, because it doesn’t matter who wins, as long as they aim their shit at people in the middle nothing happens to them. I was close, I was so close at becoming the new Junior Heavyweight champion, so close to adding that to my collection of reasons people need to keep their eye on me. Because they do, they need to know and recognize the greatness that comes before them, the greatness that leads them down the road of least resistance and to the future. Because that is what Miltiades is, he is the future of not only Tres Comas, but of Strong Style, but of also any faction, company, or powerhouse he comes into contact with. The win by Virgo was nothing more than a fluke, something had it not been for GREED and Jaywalker wanting to come out and see his defeat firsthand I would’ve been the one with his arm raised in victory. I would’ve been the one who was announced the winner, and I would’ve been your NEW Junior Heavyweight champion. But now I have to put that reality on hold.

(Miltiades makes his way back to the cave where his trophies sit, to where the mantle of the title belt was supposed to lay. He does nothing but looks at it and smiles. The aide by his side is scared as Miltiades takes him aside. He whispers something to him and the aide runs off. Sooner rather than later a more men come rushing in, not with tools to take down the pillar, but tools to construct another one.)

But while I put this on hold that doesn’t mean I can’t look toward the future, toward what I can actually do with all of my talent and my expertise. It’s time for me to look ahead and show people that what I’m actually going to do is quite near here. You see sometimes you think one thing is a goal, but really it’s just another flag that you’ll soon be able to acquire. That title, while it’s alluded my grasps doesn’t mean that I’m done here. No I’ll find another way to get it, I’ll find another way to make what I want mine and mark my words when I do, it’s going to be the end of Strong Style. Because they’ll know what it’s like to be ruled, to finally have someone look down on them and see that this is it. And for me to do that, I won’t need a championship, hell I’ll get that when it’s time, when it’s finally time for each and everyone of you to realize it. But until then Tres Comas Club is in dire need of a someone to show the way and I’ll show them what it truly means to be a winner.

We face an enemy that we face so much, that we face every month it seems, and that’s because they want to realize how futile their efforts truly are. Ronin are a bunch of way ward soldiers with no leader, no one to keep them in line, and no one to make sure that they are achieving what is best for their faction. Hell I don’t think they even know what’s best for their faction, other then being the lone wolves the truly are. But every wolf needs a pack, and every pack needs an alpha, and I’m willing to be that Alpha. Ronin, you want, no you need a leader, and Tres Comas Club is the place fit for leaders. Anyone can fill in that spot, anyone can fill it and will lead Ronin to something greater. Make Ronin Great Again if we want to put this message simple. But really they get a couple new people to their faction and I see this new talent already in it for themselves, never really looking at Ronin as their new family, and what can I get from that. I can get that sooner or later they’re going to see the big picture and turn on them as well. As well as wolves do when they want to see who is going to lead who. And with that you’ll see an all out civil war and until then I can tell you I’ll be there picking up the scraps. So Damien, Song, and Shrapnel, I want to know if you have the mental fortitude, because if not then this will be easy. And I don’t like it when my matches are easy.
The One True Pairing
July 6th 2018, 3:26 amThe One True Pairing
SSW Promos - Page 6 OTP2
SSW Promos - Page 6 One_True_Logo_7
Sakura has a peaceful smile on her face as she looks at the children scattered across the room, reading different children's books and magazines. Sakura walks towards a couch with a thin book in hand, alongside Cassius. They both were accompanied by Mrs. Fields, the lady who was in charge of the Children's Library.

Mrs. Fields: Kids, kids! Come now! It's STORYTIME!

Children: YAYYY!!!

A dozen children comfortably sit on the carpet on the floor, while talking to one another, excited for the storytime, which was their favorite time of the day. 

Mrs. Fields: I will be leaving you today with Sakura and Cassius, they are very famous people who will be your story readers today!

Mrs. Fields steps out and sorts books on the other side of the Children's library. Cassius and Sakura went on the small couch hand in hand, with Sakura holding a think pink book in her other hand. Cassius sits first, while Sakura sits on his lap, getting comfortable... in front of the Children!

Sakura Corleone: HELLO KIDS! MY NAME IS SAKURA! AND THIS IS MY HUSBAND CASSIUS!

Children all together: HELLO SAKURA AND CASSIUS!

Sakura was thrilled to be talking with these children and test out her potential mom skills. 

Sakura Corleone: Can you guys say "OTP"?

Children all together: OTP!

Sakura Corleone: VERY GOOD! Today we are going to tell a very special story that I wrote myself, so sit back, get comfortable and listen! Make sure to behave through it!

The children went silent with an intent to listen. Sakura's pink hair was tucked behind her ear and her smile was never wiped away.

Sakura Corleone: I would like for you all to point to your nose!

All the Children individually point to their noses as they were told when they were asked to point to their specific body parts.

Sakura Corleone: And with those tiny cute noses, you smell things. The Good. The Bad. And there are even times when you smell nothing at all! Flowers smell good. They beautify the world and shows that there is beauty and purity in nature alone that you can never take away. And this is a story of that. A flower.

Sakura presents the title cover.

Sakura Corleone: "The Cherry Blossom"

The children lean in out of curiosity and intrigue. They have heard it all before -- The story of Rapunzel, Rumplestiltskin, The Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Three Little Pigs... but never have they heard this story about the Cherry Blossom. 

Sakura Corleone: Once upon a time, there was a Flower Kingdom ruled by a pink little Cherry Blossom. She was the loving queen with all the gold, and the riches, and the wisdom, alongside her King, the Honey Bee. The Cherry Blossom and the Honey Bee love each other very much and any war or threat, they have conquered them all while ruling humbly in their palace.

Ever since they ruled the kingdom, the smell has been wonderful and refreshing. The scent of flowers has filled the kingdom and the common people have enjoyed the grace and beauty of the Cherry Blossom and the Honey Bee.

But then one day, the dark clouds surrounded them and an awful smell spread out the Kingdom, circling from the outside going in..

Cassius Corleone: It was none other than the Phantom Poop. Three blobs of shit just suddenly up and showed up and declared war on the Kingdom of Flowers!

The children all giggle at the word Cassius has uttered. Sakura suddenly repositions and whispers something to Cassius.

Sakura Corleone: Um... My love, you may want to watch the language for the kids. 

Cassius Corleone: But my Cherry Blossom, this is EXACTLY how the story should be told! Children should be exposed to this kind of art at a younger time in their lives or else they will grow up as little pansies!

Sakura Corleone: I know, but I think they're already growing up to be pansies, Cassius. Look at those things on the wall, their so-called "art" is finger painting!

Cassius Corleone: Alright, I'll be cool, I promise!

Sakura turns her attention back to the children who are intently listening.

Sakura Corleone: So anyway kids, the Phantom Poop army has shown up with their stink bomb and fart guns, and they refuse to believe that they are anything less than unstoppable. But the sad thing is, this is just one of their declaration of war out of many times, and not a single moment did they even shake the gates of the Kingdom. This army has brought in three of their top Soldiers to massacre the entire land that the King and Queen have worked so hard to build, they are three of the most repulsive beings in the history of their troupe -- CM Nas, Saul Omen, and Kerry Keller. They talk a big game about their superiority but they hold no gold with pride that would make them a credible match against the King and the Queen. Instead, they have remained stagnant, they have wasted their time and energy fighting one pointless battle after another to make them feel better about themselves when they could never win against the King and Queen, and all they could do is celebrate another's victory when their so-called Queen stands tall winning a battle she needed help in completing. They are the most pitiful bunch you will ever see in your lifetime, they are the most useless, incompetent and talentless buffoons you will ever see in history. They dislike when they are belittled, but do nothing to be respected. Like a revolving door, it's so easy to escape and become free to go in and out as they please, but instead, they are all stuck in the same place together choosing not to escape for it feels safe when they stay in the same place. They remain standing still in their miserable existence, flaunting gold they have won a lifetime ago hoping it would hold any true value to the King and Queen. They have come before and failed, now they come again with the same lazy approach and expect the result to be different.

But the King and Queen, they are prepared for the battles they face on any day of the week. For the power of their immeasurable love is far stronger than whatever the fuck the opposing side is fighting for. They win and they win with the never-ending blazing fire that sends enemies away one after another. And so that's what they did! The King and Queen burned all the stink and made sure that their Kingdom is free from harm. The three idiots screamed in agony, feeling their flesh melt with the flame until they could no longer breathe and they are sent to their horrifying death, in tears over their failure.

Everyone in the world believed that they are unstoppable, a well-oiled machine on the outside, but deep within they are falling apart, slowly dying for nothing, no reason nor purpose, and the King and Queen send their heads back to their poor village, they threaten to burn them all down, kill their children and rape their women, SO THEY MAY NEVER TRY TO FUCK WITH THEM AGAIN! 

The children start to cry over Sakura's words with every detail she went about the enemies brutal death and the masochistic defense of the King and the Queen. Sakura ignored the cries and she then smiles

Sakura Corleone: AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Mrs. Fields comes back in shock, seeing that Sakura has traumatized the poor children, some who are not even too familiar with the concept of death. 

Mrs. Fields: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, THE TWO OF YOU! SECURITY! 

Sakura Corleone: Gee, calm down, we're leaving! 

Sakura and Cash leave in a hurry. Sakura then realizes that she forgot the storybook that she wrote, on the floor. She slowly, awkwardly walks back to the scene where Mrs. Fields is comforting the children. She picks up her book and leaves as Cassius grabs her hand. 

Sakura Corleone: I thought that was a very good story! Do you think I'd get published for a children's book, my Cassius? 

Cassius Corleone: Why, of course, my Cherry Blossom. I see nothing wrong with the story and you did a very good job with the children. I know you hate kids, but you could make a great mom!

Sakura Corleone: OH YOU REALLY THINK SO CASSIUS? 

Sakura blushes and Cassius went on about their potential future family. So what if the children get nightmares because of her? Sakura and Cassius' kids will be better and far superior to these snotting filth. But that's a long way down the road... for now, Cassius and Sakura live one day at a time, staying happy with each other in their adventures. 

SSW Promos - Page 6 Screenshot_6
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum