Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
The SSW Feed is our main outlet for social media. You can use the feed for social interaction, hype up feuds/matches, or anything you desire. You can use the feed during our house show downtime to further your feuds to continue making them as interactive as possible. The character limit is 280.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Piero
April 3rd 2018, 6:57 pmPiero
Gronk wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:@BrianDaniels

Due to recent interference in matches... The Phantom Troupe are banned from ringside in all Heaven's Arena Cup Tournament matches. If any member of The Phantom Troupe involves themselves in any match - they will be suspended indefinitely.

Suspend me smurf, IDC. Your ratings will TANK.
SSW can live without Gronk. Now if you take out the real ace...
SSW Feed - Page 5 Toru-yano-laugh
Masanori Kawada
April 3rd 2018, 6:54 pmMasanori Kawada

Due to recent interference in matches... The Phantom Troupe are banned from ringside in all Heaven's Arena Cup Tournament matches. If any member of The Phantom Troupe involves themselves in any match - they will be suspended indefinitely.
@MightyKawada
Good. Now to see if they can actually earn victories.
Aria Jaxon
April 3rd 2018, 6:51 pmAria Jaxon

@AriaSlays: Okay so this is rude.
Gronk
April 3rd 2018, 6:48 pmGronk
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Suspend me smurf, IDC. Your ratings will TANK.
Brian Daniels
April 3rd 2018, 6:47 pmBrian Daniels
@BrianDaniels

Damien Walker
April 3rd 2018, 5:34 pmDamien Walker
Tarah Nova wrote:
@ShockCollarOfRonin:
Last night Ronin won the Freebird Tag Team Championships. 
Today we relax and celebrate like the Misfits we are. So here's to winning, Cheers! 

#LeaderOfRonin #CelebratingWithBoys #Ronin #Freakshows

SSW Feed - Page 5 NHEGDG0
@DamienWalkerCPH

Now that's what I'm talking about! It's about time somebody put one on the board for us little guys. 
Stark
April 3rd 2018, 3:53 pmStark
Tarah Nova wrote:
@ShockCollarOfRonin:
Today we relax and celebrate like the Misfits we are. So here's to winning, Cheers! 

Looks like Ronin is in good hands. Time to focus on other things now...
April 3rd 2018, 3:47 pmGuest
@3ComasVedder

We may not be holding the titles but Tres Comas Club knows who really won. I understand Japanese referees are lenient but I was attacked in a manner that clearly heavily affected the outcome of our match. I'll have no issue showing what I'm capable of in the upcoming tournament.
Tarah Nova
April 3rd 2018, 1:58 pmTarah Nova
@ShockCollarOfRonin:

Endeavor
April 3rd 2018, 8:48 amEndeavor
@RecklessNDVR

Aria may be the champ, but Pendragon was really impressive. He walked into a game he knew was rigged and almost won. I respect that.
Gronk
April 3rd 2018, 1:38 amGronk
Jacob Senn wrote:
CM Nas wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: To everyone dumb enough to doubt me, I did what I promised I would. To my Phantom Troupe boys, I love you. To @BWANasir, it's all business, honey. The title still is where it belongs -- with the only faction that matters.
@BWANasir

Absolute salute to The Best Wrestler Tonight,  The First Lady herself Aria Jaxon. In other news we are officially 32 Days in counting to My count as EAW Answers World Champion and that means this belt has been at it's most significant in its existence for 32 days in counting.
@ThePunisher

It's 32 Days AND counting, idiot. Learn how to enunciate with proper grammar instead of sounding like a degenerate that was brought into the company as a charity case. Okay?

Another dictionary nuthugger.
CM Nas
April 3rd 2018, 1:28 amCM Nas
Jacob Senn wrote:
CM Nas wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: To everyone dumb enough to doubt me, I did what I promised I would. To my Phantom Troupe boys, I love you. To @BWANasir, it's all business, honey. The title still is where it belongs -- with the only faction that matters.
@BWANasir

Absolute salute to The Best Wrestler Tonight,  The First Lady herself Aria Jaxon. In other news we are officially 32 Days in counting to My count as EAW Answers World Champion and that means this belt has been at it's most significant in its existence for 32 days in counting.
@ThePunisher

It's 32 Days AND counting, idiot. Learn how to enunciate with proper grammar instead of sounding like a degenerate that was brought into the company as a charity case. Okay?
@BWANasir

Listen, I'm giving you two options right now. We could start off on a clean slate. Ya know a new company in a new continent and all. OR You can continue to try my patience and I'll just have to kick your ass just like I did in the states for the last going on Eight months now. You should be THANKFUL you're not an active competitor anymore to spare yourself the embarrassment of me making you my bitch in THIS hemisphere too Senny boi.
Jacob Senn
April 3rd 2018, 1:19 amJacob Senn
CM Nas wrote:
@BWANasir

@ThePunisher

CM Nas
April 3rd 2018, 12:28 amCM Nas
@BWANasir

Gronk
April 3rd 2018, 12:18 amGronk
GRONK WENT ALL THE WAY TONIGHT.

THAT WATER COOLER IN THE BACKSTAGE AREA DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS COMIN'.
Stark
April 3rd 2018, 12:14 amStark
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
meet me halfway and show me what a woman you are

SSW
April 2nd 2018, 9:38 pmSSW
Jun Nobunaga has been added to the Shoot Nation faction!
André Virgo
April 2nd 2018, 8:44 pmAndré Virgo
@A_Virgo_SB

Paper champion? Might I remind everyone how BANG and Montana cheated against me to go on and win this championship? I am the rightful champion and clearly the only man fit to lead Tres Comas. Welcome to a new and glorious era where Tres Comas Club reigns supreme...
Aria Jaxon
April 2nd 2018, 8:38 pmAria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: To everyone dumb enough to doubt me, I did what I promised I would. To my Phantom Troupe boys, I love you. To @BWANasir, it's all business, honey. The title still is where it belongs -- with the only faction that matters.
Masanori Kawada
April 2nd 2018, 8:04 pmMasanori Kawada
Worst night in the history of our sport.
Gronk
April 2nd 2018, 3:53 pmGronk
I'm going all the way tonight.
April 2nd 2018, 12:51 amGuest
@iiJUDASii

The sounds of battle come ever closer, like an Angel sent from Heaven. It's calling me to fight again.

Last edited by JUDAS II on May 3rd 2018, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miltiades
April 1st 2018, 10:04 pmMiltiades
CM Nas wrote:@BWANasir

Ya know, I've noticed that for some reason...a ton of people have been mistaking me for some ginger kid in America. I don't understand why to be quite honest. I mean clearly that guy doesn't have the EAW Answers World Championship.
SSW Feed - Page 5 PunkChampion_crop_north
@AugustusMiltiades
I don't know why either? The Ginger dude is a lot more athletic.
Aria Jaxon
April 1st 2018, 10:02 pmAria Jaxon
Chase Vedder wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: Something tells me it's about to get a whooooole lot more crowded around here. 
SSW Feed - Page 5 Giphy
@3ComasVedder
SSW Feed - Page 5 Giphy
@AriaSlays: So I guess this is like, a thing that happens to people who actually matter when they use social media. Randoms pop up in their mentions making pointless comments. Who are you, charity case?
April 1st 2018, 9:53 pmGuest
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: Something tells me it's about to get a whooooole lot more crowded around here. 
SSW Feed - Page 5 Giphy
@3ComasVedder
SSW Feed - Page 5 Giphy
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum