Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Kai Stevens
Kai Stevens
Ronin
http://alphawrestling.jcink.net/

Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything Empty Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything

June 17th 2018, 5:50 pm
Ask the current future world champion or his mentor anything...  If you’ve got the nerve.
Jacob Senn
Jacob Senn
Admin

Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything Empty Re: Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything

June 19th 2018, 12:37 am
What are your goals in SSW for your character and as a handler?

What do you think SSW should implement or improve upon?

Who on the SSW roster would you desire to compete against?

If you were not a part of the Ronin faction, what faction would you consider joining?

What made you want to become a part of the SSW roster?

Do you enjoy the chase of the championship gold or do you enjoy the glory in holding the championship?
Kai Stevens
Kai Stevens
Ronin
http://alphawrestling.jcink.net/

Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything Empty Re: Ask Kai Stevens (and/or Brian Church) Anything

June 19th 2018, 1:09 am
What are your goals in SSW for your character and as a handler?
As a Handler:  Really get deep into the storytelling aspect and get back to my roots with character development.  The character is pretty young, which means there's so much room for progression.  I think being able to do this with a character that is truly novel and my own is important for my development as a writer, as well.  I'm more accustomed to playing real life characters (such as Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Alexa Bliss, Jimmy Jacobs, Batista, David Starr, and Edge -- though I created and played Kai's mentor, Brian Church, for a few years and racked up a nice resume), so this is really a great opportunity for me.

For my Character:  Championships, gutwrenching and heartbreaking storylines, and more development than in the past few months.

What do you think SSW should implement or improve upon?
I personally prefer fed formats where a show card is posted, then users post their RP in its own individual threads in a "ROLEPLAYS" section.  I find it the most efficient format that I've experienced in my more than a decade in fedding.

Who on the SSW roster would you desire to compete against?
Whomever would work with me to tell a great story while helping us both improve our craft.  

If you were not a part of the Ronin faction, what faction would you consider joining?
As a Handler, I'd enjoy my time anywhere, honestly.  But if you were to ask Kai Stevens?  He'd rather be on his own with Brian in his corner.  

What made you want to become a part of the SSW roster?
Seems like a great opportunity in the form of a new community with some talented writers.

Do you enjoy the chase of the championship gold or do you enjoy the glory in holding the championship?
Yes.  I love the competitive rush I get when pursuing a title, especially the little intricacies and nuances of the kind of character Kai Stevens is in the Contender Role, but the character thrives the most as the Champion, which he has been in every place he's been that's worth mentioning.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum