Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
The SSW Feed is our main outlet for social media. You can use the feed for social interaction, hype up feuds/matches, or anything you desire. You can use the feed during our house show downtime to further your feuds to continue making them as interactive as possible. The character limit is 280.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SSW
April 25th 2018, 5:26 pmSSW
Shinati Mizarki has been added to the Shoot Nation faction!
SSW
April 23rd 2018, 7:36 pmSSW
@SSW

http://twitter.com/PuroresuSSW Be sure to follow us on our official Twitter account!

SSW Feed - Page 3 Tumblr_o4mwx8rAue1tnjtx4o8_r1_400
The Apparition
April 22nd 2018, 8:54 amThe Apparition
@TheForgottenOne

Just doing some research into my opponents this week, and reading up on Saul Omen, and this came up...

SSW Feed - Page 3 Mahou-shoujo-site-0102
André Virgo
April 21st 2018, 3:27 pmAndré Virgo
John Doe wrote:@TheManWithNoName

@BrianDaniels tread lightly, yes man. I have a traitor to deal with.
@A_Virgo_SB

@ChiefSmiles better watch his back too. I have a deadly sin to deal with.
John Doe
April 21st 2018, 3:10 pmJohn Doe
@TheManWithNoName

@BrianDaniels tread lightly, yes man. I have a traitor to deal with.
Aria Jaxon
April 21st 2018, 2:51 amAria Jaxon
SSW wrote:@SSW

@AriaSlays: Godly.
CM Nas
April 21st 2018, 1:31 amCM Nas
SSW wrote:@SSW

@BWANasir

SSW Feed - Page 3 J0bBNK8
SSW
April 21st 2018, 1:13 amSSW
@SSW

André Virgo
April 21st 2018, 12:36 amAndré Virgo
@A_Virgo_SB

Take a moment to think of how fortunate you are to be blessed with where you are in the universe and how easily thinks could have made a wrong turn. We are all luckier than we realize.
Stark
April 16th 2018, 11:40 pmStark
Jacob Senn wrote:@ThePunisher

I'm bruised, I'm battered, and I'm hurt because I made a decision to better this company instead of being selfish. With that said, I'm suspending Stark from Strong Style Wrestling and all future events due to this attack from him. Maybe, he'll learn to be humble in the face of wrestling greatness.
go fuck yourself asshole im showing up with twenty of my bros and we're gonna throw shit at your talent buses you old hag hahahahahahaha
Brian Daniels
April 16th 2018, 7:21 pmBrian Daniels
@BrianDaniels

I will not stand for anymore violent crimes committed by The Phantom Troupe. I'll be showing up in the Fumin Kyosai Super Arena to put an end to it once and for all.
SSW
April 16th 2018, 7:16 pmSSW
@SSW

We're happy to announce that the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championships will be defended by Ronin in a four corner tag team match against The Phantom Troupe, Shoot Nation, and Tres Comas Club at Supremacy!
Jacob Senn
April 16th 2018, 7:10 pmJacob Senn
@ThePunisher

I'm bruised, I'm battered, and I'm hurt because I made a decision to better this company instead of being selfish. With that said, I'm suspending Stark from Strong Style Wrestling and all future events due to this attack from him. Maybe, he'll learn to be humble in the face of wrestling greatness.

Last edited by Jacob Senn on April 16th 2018, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SSW
April 16th 2018, 5:31 pmSSW
@SSW

Be sure to drop by our Discord server and strike up a conversation with our active community!

http://discord.gg/GWgTAcy
The Apparition
April 16th 2018, 12:57 amThe Apparition
John Doe wrote:@TheManWithNoName

I will reveal the traitor among us. 4/28/2018.

SSW Feed - Page 3 Tumblr_o1qfl2fUAL1syqe43o1_250

@TheForgottenOne

$10 says that it is Old Man Keller

SSW Feed - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2015-08-26-20h21m34s081
Racer Smiles
April 16th 2018, 12:55 amRacer Smiles
Chase Vedder wrote:
Racer Smiles wrote:
Chase Vedder wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:@A_Virgo_SB

Nice job kids. Maybe if you had some damn respect for your leader and followed his wisdom the show wouldn't close with you getting stunted on by Phantom Troupe.

@NavarroSSW

Respect, like titles, is earned. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

@A_Virgo_SB

At least my cockiness hasn't let a show end with me getting used like a flesh light by another faction disgracing my own in the process. Not to mention your loss to Shoot Nation at the top of the show. I've seen a lot of members of Tres Comas come and go so I suggest you start taking my advice.

@NavarroSSW

Tres Comas Club is in shambles and you are the main reason as to why. There are no signs of continuity in this "club." You are an unfit leader, as well as an unfit champion. Nothing but a placeholder at both. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, I really was, but now? Not so much. I would say you are beginning to lose the support of the TCC locker room, but I think it's safe to say you never had it in the first place. Be careful out there Andre!.. Vir!.. Go! We wouldn't want you to end up like the previous Tres Comas Club leader, now would we?

@A_Virgo_SB

Tell that to Chase Vedder who accepted my guidance and beat CM Nas from Phantom Troupe at OWA Kingdom I as a result. I am leading this faction towards glory, if you refuse to follow then you're responsible for your own failures. The answer is simple, but your pride is leading you to your own destruction.

@NavarroSSW

Ahh yes, let's bring up an entirely different company to help support your flimsy claims, very nice touch! But nonetheless, congrats to Chase on his victory. Meanwhile here in SSW, he is butting heads with a fellow TCC member, Racer Smiles, after Racer blamed him on their loss. Is that the TCC way? Am I supposed to blame Miltiades now too? Nah. Calling out other members solves nothing. So next time don't call me out, or if you must, @ me next time, it's that simple. But seeing as how I am a professional and am willing to be the bigger person unlike yourself, I will say I am willing to work beside you for the greater good of Tres Comas Club.
@3ComasVedder

I'm not butting heads with anyone. His insecurities are his own.

Tres Comas Club is fine

@ChiefSmiles

Why would I be butting heads with my twink?
@3ComasVedder

Sorry, a quick google search will tell you I'm only interested in bears.

@ChiefSmiles

I'm a week of not shaving away from being a bear
April 16th 2018, 12:51 amGuest
Racer Smiles wrote:
Chase Vedder wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

Nice job kids. Maybe if you had some damn respect for your leader and followed his wisdom the show wouldn't close with you getting stunted on by Phantom Troupe.

@NavarroSSW

Respect, like titles, is earned. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

@A_Virgo_SB

At least my cockiness hasn't let a show end with me getting used like a flesh light by another faction disgracing my own in the process. Not to mention your loss to Shoot Nation at the top of the show. I've seen a lot of members of Tres Comas come and go so I suggest you start taking my advice.

@NavarroSSW

Tres Comas Club is in shambles and you are the main reason as to why. There are no signs of continuity in this "club." You are an unfit leader, as well as an unfit champion. Nothing but a placeholder at both. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, I really was, but now? Not so much. I would say you are beginning to lose the support of the TCC locker room, but I think it's safe to say you never had it in the first place. Be careful out there Andre!.. Vir!.. Go! We wouldn't want you to end up like the previous Tres Comas Club leader, now would we?

@A_Virgo_SB

Tell that to Chase Vedder who accepted my guidance and beat CM Nas from Phantom Troupe at OWA Kingdom I as a result. I am leading this faction towards glory, if you refuse to follow then you're responsible for your own failures. The answer is simple, but your pride is leading you to your own destruction.

@NavarroSSW

Ahh yes, let's bring up an entirely different company to help support your flimsy claims, very nice touch! But nonetheless, congrats to Chase on his victory. Meanwhile here in SSW, he is butting heads with a fellow TCC member, Racer Smiles, after Racer blamed him on their loss. Is that the TCC way? Am I supposed to blame Miltiades now too? Nah. Calling out other members solves nothing. So next time don't call me out, or if you must, @ me next time, it's that simple. But seeing as how I am a professional and am willing to be the bigger person unlike yourself, I will say I am willing to work beside you for the greater good of Tres Comas Club.
@3ComasVedder

Tres Comas Club is fine

@ChiefSmiles

@3ComasVedder

Sorry, a quick google search will tell you I'm only interested in bears.
Racer Smiles
April 16th 2018, 12:47 amRacer Smiles
Chase Vedder wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@3ComasVedder

Tres Comas Club is fine

@ChiefSmiles

John Doe
April 16th 2018, 12:11 amJohn Doe
@TheManWithNoName

I will reveal the traitor among us. 4/28/2018.

SSW Feed - Page 3 Tumblr_o1qfl2fUAL1syqe43o1_250
André Virgo
April 16th 2018, 12:02 amAndré Virgo
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

When you take it upon yourself to go out and embarrass yourself and bring shame to my faction you're going to get called out, so stop being a boastful idiot and come back to your leader when you've earned yourself a victory.
April 16th 2018, 12:00 amGuest
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@3ComasVedder

Tres Comas Club is fine
Matias Navarro
April 15th 2018, 11:35 pmMatias Navarro
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

André Virgo
April 15th 2018, 11:07 pmAndré Virgo
Matias Navarro wrote:
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

Matias Navarro
April 15th 2018, 10:57 pmMatias Navarro
André Virgo wrote:
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

@A_Virgo_SB

@NavarroSSW

André Virgo
April 15th 2018, 9:40 pmAndré Virgo
Matias Navarro wrote:

@NavarroSSW

Respect, like titles are earned. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

@A_Virgo_SB

Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum