Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
The SSW Feed is our main outlet for social media. You can use the feed for social interaction, hype up feuds/matches, or anything you desire. You can use the feed during our house show downtime to further your feuds to continue making them as interactive as possible. The character limit is 280.
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

The Apparition
May 17th 2018, 7:40 pmThe Apparition
Gronk wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
SSW wrote:With the new roles in management being changed around due to the heinous attack from The Phantom Troupe against Brian Daniels, the press conference for the last live show has been cancelled. The next press conference dates for Strong Style Wrestling are being decided as we speak.
@AriaSlays: Don't nobody like having to talk to the press anyway. Y'all are welcome.
@TheForgottenOne

Speak for yourself. Management made me speak Japanese in my last one, so I had a discrimination lawsuit in the works.

Next time you want to start barking orders at the Queen you goin' to catch these hands, chinky.
@TheForgottenOne

If "these hands" are as slow as you are at producing comebacks, I can't say I am too afraid.
Stark
May 17th 2018, 10:31 amStark
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@OfficialSSW
We are pleased to announce that after Supremacy, Jacob Senn will be added to the Garbage faction!
Gronk
May 17th 2018, 4:12 amGronk
The Apparition wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
SSW wrote:With the new roles in management being changed around due to the heinous attack from The Phantom Troupe against Brian Daniels, the press conference for the last live show has been cancelled. The next press conference dates for Strong Style Wrestling are being decided as we speak.
@AriaSlays: Don't nobody like having to talk to the press anyway. Y'all are welcome.
@TheForgottenOne

Speak for yourself. Management made me speak Japanese in my last one, so I had a discrimination lawsuit in the works.

Next time you want to start barking orders at the Queen you goin' to catch these hands, chinky.
SSW
May 16th 2018, 12:02 amSSW
Anthony Wentz has been added to the Ronin faction!
The Apparition
May 11th 2018, 1:25 amThe Apparition
Aria Jaxon wrote:
@TheForgottenOne

Aria Jaxon
May 11th 2018, 1:00 amAria Jaxon
SSW
May 10th 2018, 9:53 pmSSW
With the new roles in management being changed around due to the heinous attack from The Phantom Troupe against Brian Daniels, the press conference for the last live show has been cancelled. The next press conference dates for Strong Style Wrestling are being decided as we speak.
John Doe
May 4th 2018, 7:41 amJohn Doe
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Jun Nobunaga wrote:@TresComasJun

I guess I was the traitor all along Mr. Doe!

@TheForgottenOne

Honestly that's about as anti-climactic as learning that the person we already knew was former Phantom Troupe had indeed left the Phantom Troupe #Ash"Max"BouyerIsABetter8thManAnyway
@TheManWithNoName

Can I get a Japanese to English translation?
@TheForgottenOne

Ta mère était un cricet et ton père sentait les baies de sureau.
@TheManWithNoName

Is that French for Shoot Nation's letter of surrender?

@TheForgottenOne

You do know Canada is 1-0 against the US in war, yeah?
I need another Japanese to English translation. Could you stick to one language?
@TheForgottenOne

I only know enough French to make hackneyed pop culture references, so what you see is what you get.
@TheManWithNoName

There he goes again, typing in Japanese! Can I hire anyone for translation?! Who did the press conference subs?!
@TheForgottenOne

I feel like you began with a good joke, but then you ruined it by taking it too far and running it into the ground.

And that is just what you did as leader of the Phantom Troupe!
@TheManWithNoName

We'll see.

SSW Feed - Page 2 72f00b3e45cb72818753f65799b64ea3
The Apparition
May 4th 2018, 5:02 amThe Apparition
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

Honestly that's about as anti-climactic as learning that the person we already knew was former Phantom Troupe had indeed left the Phantom Troupe #Ash"Max"BouyerIsABetter8thManAnyway
@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

I need another Japanese to English translation. Could you stick to one language?
@TheForgottenOne

I only know enough French to make hackneyed pop culture references, so what you see is what you get.
@TheManWithNoName

There he goes again, typing in Japanese! Can I hire anyone for translation?! Who did the press conference subs?!
@TheForgottenOne

I feel like you began with a good joke, but then you ruined it by taking it too far and running it into the ground.

And that is just what you did as leader of the Phantom Troupe!
John Doe
May 4th 2018, 1:17 amJohn Doe
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

The Apparition
May 4th 2018, 1:06 amThe Apparition
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheForgottenOne

John Doe
May 4th 2018, 12:38 amJohn Doe
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

The Apparition
May 4th 2018, 12:08 amThe Apparition
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheForgottenOne

May 3rd 2018, 10:47 pmGuest
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheManWithNoName

@RadioChase

He called you a nerd again.
John Doe
May 3rd 2018, 10:40 pmJohn Doe
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@TheManWithNoName

The Apparition
May 3rd 2018, 9:33 pmThe Apparition
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

André Virgo
May 3rd 2018, 6:18 pmAndré Virgo
John Doe wrote:
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

@A_Virgo_SB

He called you a nerd.
John Doe
May 3rd 2018, 5:21 pmJohn Doe
The Apparition wrote:

@TheForgottenOne

@TheManWithNoName

May 3rd 2018, 4:54 pmGuest
@JUDAS

The bitterness of defeat is a taste of which I know plenty but the taste of victory is addictive and it will soon be snyonymous with the name Judas once more. Racer Smiles... your soul is mine.
The Apparition
May 3rd 2018, 12:32 amThe Apparition

@TheForgottenOne

Jun Nobunaga
May 2nd 2018, 2:37 amJun Nobunaga
@TresComasJun

May 1st 2018, 8:30 amGuest
@RadioChase

Oh you know, that's how it goes
Oh you know, that vertigo
Oh you know, honey
Get your loving on the low
Don't you know ya give me that vertigo
Aria Jaxon
April 30th 2018, 8:07 pmAria Jaxon
SSW wrote:@SSW

Due to injuries sustained at the hands of The Phantom Troupe... Brian Daniels is unfit to meet his duties as chairman. Therefore, by demand of the Strong Style Wrestling Board of Directors, Jacob Senn has been promoted to interim chairman.
@AriaSlays: I hope nobody's acting surprised rn. As if fucking with the Troupe ever turns out well for anybody. Don't try to act brand new.
SSW Feed - Page 2 F3P7dl6
SSW
April 30th 2018, 5:43 pmSSW
@SSW

Due to injuries sustained at the hands of The Phantom Troupe... Brian Daniels is unfit to meet his duties as chairman. Therefore, by demand of the Strong Style Wrestling Board of Directors, Jacob Senn has been promoted to interim chairman.
Stark
April 26th 2018, 3:20 pmStark
@starkfromthebonsaigarden

assembling the new york goons
SSW Feed - Page 2 6IX9INE-Kooda-500x409
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum