2 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 6%
2 Posts - 6%
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

Admin
View user profilehttp://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com
The SSW Feed is our main outlet for social media. You can use the feed for social interaction, hype up feuds/matches, or anything you desire. You can use the feed during our house show downtime to further your feuds to continue making them as interactive as possible. The character limit is 280.
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on April 15th 2018, 6:26 pmAndré Virgo
@A_Virgo_SB

Nice job kids. Maybe if you had some damn respect for your leader and followed his wisdom the show wouldn't close with you getting stunted on by Phantom Troupe.
on April 15th 2018, 7:42 amKerry Keller
@TheSilencer 

Tonight wasn't my most amazing performance, but it's time to pick myself up and make the best of it. 

#BackToTheDrawingBoard #PhantomTroupe #Silencer
on April 13th 2018, 12:06 amStark
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: Happy 24th birthday, my sparkling angel. I love you now more than ever. 

RT
on April 13th 2018, 12:05 amAria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: Happy 24th birthday, my sparkling angel. I love you now more than ever. 

on April 12th 2018, 4:07 amMasanori Kawada
CM Nas wrote:
Masanori Kawada wrote:
CM Nas wrote:@BWANasir

Looks like I'm only the 2nd Best now with @Brady among our ranks...
:sadnas: but :proudnas:

@MightyKawada
You acknowledge a tweet about a child from 3 days ago but don't show my mission statement from 4 the same certainty? What's the hold up, Cinderella?
@BWANasir

Sorry, I have this tendency to play around with my food before finishing it. I guess I gotta acknowledge your existence soon Broccoli!

@MightyKawada
You play with your food 4 days straight? That would explain what takes so long.
on April 12th 2018, 3:57 amCM Nas
Masanori Kawada wrote:

@MightyKawada
You acknowledge a tweet about a child from 3 days ago but don't show my mission statement from 4 the same certainty? What's the hold up, Cinderella?
@BWANasir

Sorry, I have this tendency to play around with my food before finishing it. I guess I gotta acknowledge your existence soon Broccoli!
on April 12th 2018, 3:54 amMasanori Kawada

@MightyKawada
on April 12th 2018, 3:46 amCM Nas
@BWANasir

on April 11th 2018, 11:19 pmSSW
SSW would like to announce the new site that will document everything SSW. Thank you to our head graphics designer, Tarah Nova, for all the hard work that she has put into this site. SSW Network
on April 9th 2018, 2:13 amAndré Virgo
Aria Jaxon wrote:@AriaSlays: Brady is already more relevant than every non-Phantom Troupe person on this roster.

@A_Virgo_SB

Sorry I can't hear you over my Junior Heavyweight Championship. Maybe you'll get a shot at it if you put one of your titles on the line.
on April 9th 2018, 12:24 amAria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: Brady is already more relevant than every non-Phantom Troupe person on this roster.
on April 8th 2018, 11:41 pmGronk
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I want to introduce everyone to... BRADY!

MY FELLOW COMMIE ASS KICKER.

on April 8th 2018, 7:50 pmTarah Nova
@ShockCollarOfRonin:
There's nothing more contagious than laughter and this week; I'll be the one with the last laugh.
#LeaderOfRonin #SlaughterIsLaughterWithAnS #Ronin #Freakshows #EasyWin

on April 6th 2018, 8:38 pmStark
welcome to the bonsai garden may i take your order

on April 6th 2018, 7:33 pmEndeavor
@RecklessNDVR

You might not think that a guy like me has much in common with a thousand year old pharaoh.  But Atem is a really good guy to work with.  It's gonna be a fun night in Naka-kun for Ronin.  Less so for the Comma Chameleons.  #RoninWarriors
on April 4th 2018, 11:21 pmKerry Keller
Brian Daniels wrote:@BrianDaniels

Due to recent interference in matches... The Phantom Troupe are banned from ringside in all Heaven's Arena Cup Tournament matches. If any member of The Phantom Troupe involves themselves in any match - they will be suspended indefinitely.

@TheSilencer 

This is a miscarriage of reality, but the only answer is to do the only thing the Troupe knows how to do. 

#Win #ChampionTroupe #BeSilenced
on April 4th 2018, 9:43 pmGronk
Stark wrote:
DREAM MATCH SHIT

You put me in the BG of Piero's side. Gronkzilla coming to terrorize all these weebs.
on April 4th 2018, 9:23 pmStark

DREAM MATCH SHIT
on April 3rd 2018, 8:32 pmCM Nas

Due to recent interference in matches... The Phantom Troupe are banned from ringside in all Heaven's Arena Cup Tournament matches. If any member of The Phantom Troupe involves themselves in any match - they will be suspended indefinitely.
@BWANasir

I expected better from you of all people. Just accept it...we rule the world of wrestling! You just live in it.
on April 3rd 2018, 7:27 pmJaydayne Pendragon
Endeavor wrote:@RecklessNDVR

Aria may be the champ, but Pendragon was really impressive. He walked into a game he knew was rigged and almost won. I respect that.
@RedStrifeDragon

These are tough times, but I find solace in knowing I could reveal there is still light in these dark days. Despite plight, we must never throw away our valor. I hope to see much in your future.
on April 3rd 2018, 7:15 pmGronk
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Masanori Kawada wrote:

@MightyKawada
Good. Now to see if they can actually earn victories.

Looks like somebody's mouth is bigger than his asian penis. Best to shut your mouth or face the Broad Street Bully. YOU DIDN'T WIN THE COLD WAR AND YOU WON'T WIN AGAINST GRONK EITHER.
on April 3rd 2018, 7:09 pmSSW
GREED has been added to the Tres Comas Club faction!
on April 3rd 2018, 6:58 pmJohn Doe

@TheManWithNoName

on April 3rd 2018, 6:57 pmPiero
Gronk wrote:

Suspend me smurf, IDC. Your ratings will TANK.
SSW can live without Gronk. Now if you take out the real ace...
on April 3rd 2018, 6:54 pmMasanori Kawada

@MightyKawada
Good. Now to see if they can actually earn victories.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum