Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

Ask Aria. Empty Ask Aria.

April 11th 2018, 10:08 pm
Ask your inaugural SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion, wiki baroness, thirst magnet, and Valley Girl extraordinaire some stuff.

Ask Aria. Empty Re: Ask Aria.

April 11th 2018, 10:52 pm
How are you going to hold that world title up with those noodle arms?
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

April 11th 2018, 11:10 pm
Chase Vedder wrote:How are you going to hold that world title up with those noodle arms?
I've done a good enough job of it so far, thank you very much. And on the off chance my arms get tired from holding it up for so long, Gronk can help me out. c:
Brian Daniels
Brian Daniels

April 29th 2018, 4:34 am
What was your initial reaction to becoming the first SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion?
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

April 29th 2018, 11:41 pm
Brian Daniels wrote:What was your initial reaction to becoming the first SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion?
Shock, mostly. I wasn't really expecting to win, not that it made me disappointed or anything. I already didn't expect to get flung into the world title picture upon stepping into the fed with this character anyway, so I couldn't have asked for anything else. In my mind, I had kinda reconciled ways that both Nas or Jay would win that each made sense in my head. I'm grateful, though, and I'm excited to see what else I do as champion.
Gronk
Gronk
Phantom Troupe

April 30th 2018, 2:27 am
HELLO.

1.) Are you a weeb sympathizer?

2.) Which weeb would you like for Gronk to deal with next?

3.) Why is Gronk so awesome?

4.) How do you go about asking out a hot bombshell of a blonde, who you also happen have to destroy in the ring next week?
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

April 30th 2018, 8:28 pm
Gronk wrote:HELLO.

1.) Are you a weeb sympathizer?

2.) Which weeb would you like for Gronk to deal with next?

3.) Why is Gronk so awesome?

4.) How do you go about asking out a hot bombshell of a blonde, who you also happen have to destroy in the ring next week?
HELLO, BEST BODYGUARD IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

If Khmaoch counts, yes. If not, hell nah.

Kawada isn't nice to me, make him go away. :c

Gronk is awesome bc it's easy to be awesome when no one can dispute your awesomeness to your face without being turned into a human pancake. Also, one Gronk is the equivalent of like 4 weebs. Gronk cannot be stopped.

Uhhh, well. Maybe you should ask her out before, and then say that the forthcoming match is all business and not personal? Perhaps try not completely murdering her so that, ya know, she'll actually be in good enough condition to go on said date, should she accept the invite. Bring her flowers! See if that works.
Sponsored content