Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Jaydayne Pendragon
Jaydayne Pendragon
Shoot Nation

Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon Empty Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon

April 11th 2018, 9:59 pm
You know the drill.
Anti-Japanese Lannister
Anti-Japanese Lannister

Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon Empty Re: Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon

April 11th 2018, 11:16 pm
What made you turn your back on the J-Dynasty and choose a weeb pic base?
Brian Daniels
Brian Daniels

Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon Empty Re: Ask me anything, J-Dynasty/Epicenter/Pendragon

April 29th 2018, 4:34 am
How do you envision yourself going into the future as the Shoot Nation leader?
Jaydayne Pendragon
Jaydayne Pendragon
Shoot Nation

May 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm
Anti-Japanese Lannister wrote:What made you turn your back on the J-Dynasty and choose a weeb pic base?
Diversity is money these days, so of course Jaywalker would support it. Might even be a full own female member on her own some day.
Jaydayne Pendragon
Jaydayne Pendragon
Shoot Nation

May 2nd 2018, 10:49 pm
Brian Daniels wrote:How do you envision yourself going into the future as the Shoot Nation leader?
I envision leading us through the Red Strife, the war to end all wars that will led The Phantom Troupe and possibly Tres Comas Club to ruin.
Sponsored content