1 Post - 14%
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com

Welcome BACK to SSW!

on March 20th 2018, 7:07 pm
As of 3/20/2018, Strong Style Wrestling will be making it's over month long hiatus return.

Anyone that wants to rejoin Strong Style Wrestling is more than welcome to. But I understand and respect everyone's perspective on if they feel you're unable to rejoin/join. I don't want anyone else to feel like their position anywhere is threatened by being here. This also goes to say that if you've been moved to former talent - you're not banished or fired from Strong Style Wrestling. You can retake your position in Strong Style Wrestling whenever you like. You're also able to make a whole new character if you want to.

We're aiming to once again have a peaceful community. I aim to have our return show where Blood Moon would have been. I'm sorry we were unable to put on a spectacle for everyone by fleshing out the ongoing feuds. But we will come back strong. If you wish to be apart of the back-up writing team, feel free to contact me.

If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me on the John Doe account.

Thank you.
Ronin
View user profile

Re: Welcome BACK to SSW!

on March 20th 2018, 7:13 pm
WONDAHFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Shoot Nation
View user profile

Re: Welcome BACK to SSW!

on March 21st 2018, 3:52 pm
Back to fight for Justice!
BRACE YOURSELVES!