Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

What are you most excited for in SSW?

+6
Candice Blair
Shark Man
Stark
Maximus Grier
Masanori Kawada
Saul Omen
10 posters
Go down
Saul Omen
Saul Omen
Phantom Troupe

What are you most excited for in SSW? Empty What are you most excited for in SSW?

January 14th 2018, 11:55 pm
Simply the title. What about things are you most excited for being able to do in SSW?
Masanori Kawada
Masanori Kawada
Shoot Nation

What are you most excited for in SSW? Empty Re: What are you most excited for in SSW?

January 15th 2018, 12:05 am
How the faction wars will play out. How long they will last until they begin the splinter off into new factions.
Maximus Grier
Maximus Grier
Tres Comas Club

What are you most excited for in SSW? Empty Re: What are you most excited for in SSW?

January 15th 2018, 4:21 am
I'm excited to promo against these new characters as well as see how the system works. I'm also interested in seeing the factions and the feuds that come from that. I'm loving the NJPW style so far, keep it up.

Last edited by Maximus Grier on January 15th 2018, 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Stark
Stark
Admin

January 15th 2018, 5:47 am
Having Aleister Black while Senn doesn't :cesaro:

Also factions, and the promo system here.
Shark Man
Shark Man
Ronin

January 15th 2018, 9:57 am
I'm in majority. The Faction things is a really great concept (H).
Candice Blair
Candice Blair
Shoot Nation

January 15th 2018, 7:54 pm
Besides what's already been said, I'm looking forward to the storylines and our directions in SSW. I cannot wait to see all of our characters come to life and get their own thing to do.
Vanessa Santiago
Vanessa Santiago
Shoot Nation

January 15th 2018, 7:59 pm
It's been said already, but the faction wars are gonna get real interesting real quick. I'm a sucker for stuff like that so it'll be fun to be part of. On a personal level, I'm looking forward to the chance to promo as a heel (which, as some of y'all know, I haven't done in closing in on three years). For a lot of us, we're using characters/bases/alignments we might not otherwise and it represents stepping out of our comfort zones, so it's gonna be cool to watch us rise to the occasion. There's a lot to look forward to.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

January 16th 2018, 5:06 pm
Getting the opportunity to promo against people I have never had the opportunity to promo against or wouldn't get to promo against outside of this fed.

January 17th 2018, 4:14 am
Scheduling is the big thing for me, or better yet how many promos are required. Gives me a chance to test my skills in the modern era and not play as a staff role for the first time in a long time.

March 27th 2018, 11:01 am
Continuing my winning streak against Stark, mostly.

Also that this is a different direction than other e-feds have gone, mostly because it's inspired by NJPW which comes with is unique in it's own right as is. Combining that with the fact that there are going to be both e-fedders I do and don't know which always adds to the fun.
Falke Halstenberg
Falke Halstenberg
Phantom Troupe

March 27th 2018, 1:40 pm
Just having fun and fedding again, I honestly lost my passion for it but this could easily reinvigorate it. 

The Factions are awesome too.
Endeavor
Endeavor
Ronin

March 29th 2018, 2:54 pm
Like most people, the factions are an interesting concept and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they play out.

Also, some more laid back -although still competitive- RP with some of the best writers I've seen on the interwebs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum