Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
John Doe
John Doe
Phantom Troupe

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Championship Tournament Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Championship Tournament

May 23rd 2018, 10:27 pm

I'll be hosting a tournament for Ken's covenant Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Championship AND an extra $10 PSN Code for the winner of the tournament. To join this tournament, just hit me up, tell me on Discord, or just comment here that you want in. (If said winner is unable to use the PSN Code, I'll think of another prize and save it for another future tournament. Do note: PSN Code will not work for foreign PS4's.)

Register here to participate.

RULES

1. It will be held under TCG.
2. It will be held under Pendulum era. (No Links)
3. You're only allowed to enter ONE deck in the tournament. If you've been caught editing and altering a deck, you'll be disqualified.
4. All duels will be a best two out of three.
5. The tournament will be held in round robin rules.
6. All duels must be spectated by myself.
7. Duels must take place under a given time period, if said person is unable to complete the match with their given opponents - they will be disqualified from those matches.

PARTICIPANTS

1. Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Champion: Ken
2. Jacob Senn
3. Stark
4. Scotty Adams
5. Scott Oasis
6. Finnegan Wakefield
7. Jaywalker
8. Nico Borg
9. Kevin Devastation
10. Aaron

Last edited by John Doe on May 24th 2018, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Doe
John Doe
Phantom Troupe

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Championship Tournament Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Championship Tournament

May 24th 2018, 6:24 pm
Spots are closed. The round robin tournament bracket will be posted shortly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum