Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down

Do you believe in ghosts? Empty Do you believe in ghosts?

April 28th 2018, 9:26 am
If so, what are you experiences with them if any?
The Apparition
The Apparition
Shoot Nation

Do you believe in ghosts? Empty Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

April 28th 2018, 9:40 am
No, and if you were in Shoot Nation, I would petition that you be kicked out of the group immediately for asking such an inane question.

April 28th 2018, 10:02 am
The Apparition wrote:No, and if you were in Shoot Nation, I would petition that you be kicked out of the group immediately for asking such an inane question.
Don't you think it's rather ironic that your name is The Apparition? I'd say so.
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

April 28th 2018, 3:41 pm
I do. I think I always have? If I'm taking any religious connotations out of it, I've always kinda just conceded to the fact that there are too many unknowns and possibilities in the world for death to really be "the end" for people...so yeah.
John Doe
John Doe
Phantom Troupe

April 28th 2018, 3:58 pm
Aria Jaxon wrote:I do. I think I always have? If I'm taking any religious connotations out of it, I've always kinda just conceded to the fact that there are too many unknowns and possibilities in the world for death to really be "the end" for people...so yeah.
100% this. I've had some crazy paranormal experiences myself to make me believe.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

April 28th 2018, 7:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Uh... Yeah? I've seen Star Wars. If ghosts weren't real how did Yoda tell Luke about you know what? Checkmate Pope Francis.
Jaydayne Pendragon
Jaydayne Pendragon
Shoot Nation

May 2nd 2018, 10:44 pm
No, but wish it to be so.
The Apparition
The Apparition
Shoot Nation

May 3rd 2018, 12:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
John Doe wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:I do. I think I always have? If I'm taking any religious connotations out of it, I've always kinda just conceded to the fact that there are too many unknowns and possibilities in the world for death to really be "the end" for people...so yeah.
100% this. I've had some crazy paranormal experiences myself to make me believe.

I am disgusted that a group essentially led by you two can defeat Shoot Nation with any form of regularity.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

May 3rd 2018, 8:27 pm
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:

I am disgusted that a group essentially led by you two can defeat Shoot Nation with any form of regularity.

Get a better faction, gg, sux to suk
The Apparition
The Apparition
Shoot Nation

May 3rd 2018, 9:29 pm
André Virgo wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
John Doe wrote:

Get a better faction, gg, sux to suk

Who told you guys you were allowed to leave the kiddie table? You know what happens when Ronin is left alone.
Sponsored content