Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down

This is Aaron. AMA. Empty This is Aaron. AMA.

April 11th 2018, 9:56 pm
Sup.
Aria Jaxon
Aria Jaxon
Phantom Troupe

This is Aaron. AMA. Empty Re: This is Aaron. AMA.

April 11th 2018, 10:01 pm
How could you get rid of the GOAT thread title?

April 11th 2018, 10:17 pm
Aria Jaxon wrote:How could you get rid of the GOAT thread title?
I have too much of a conscience. This is Aaron. AMA. 427207417827426339
Stark
Stark
Admin

April 11th 2018, 10:33 pm
how does it feel like to peak in life cucking the online girlfriend of the greatest e-fed chairman in history?
Brian Daniels
Brian Daniels

April 29th 2018, 4:35 am
Why Cody?

April 29th 2018, 6:50 am
Brian Daniels wrote:Why Cody?
I've been big on Cody since maybe 2010-2011 (whenever he started doing the Dashing gimmick because prior to that I'd preferred Dibiase Jr.) and he was one of my earliest pic bases as Matt Miles since EC3 was still Derrick Bateman at the time. My gimmick wasn't as fleshed out and was pretty generic and so I thought Cody fit that since by the time I was using him he didn't really have a character anymore. When I signed up I originally wanted to do a jock-esque character which original Bullet Club Cody's look really fit. I realised pretty quickly that I wasn't doing a great job of writing the character because I've never been one to get bullied that much nor have I ever really bullied anyone so I couldn't get as much material as I would if it was something I could relate to. Luckily my favourite part about Cody is something that helped me a lot and was another reason I wanted to be him: He has so many different looks. There's Dashing/regular, Undashing, mustached, Stardust and blonde Cody all to pick from so I could do a variety of different gimmicks easily.
André Virgo
André Virgo
Tres Comas Club

April 29th 2018, 11:22 am
Chase Vedder wrote:
Brian Daniels wrote:Why Cody?
I've been big on Cody since maybe 2010-2011 (whenever he started doing the Dashing gimmick because prior to that I'd preferred Dibiase Jr.) and he was one of my earliest pic bases as Matt Miles since EC3 was still Derrick Bateman at the time. My gimmick wasn't as fleshed out and was pretty generic and so I thought Cody fit that since by the time I was using him he didn't really have a character anymore. When I signed up I originally wanted to do a jock-esque character which original Bullet Club Cody's look really fit. I realised pretty quickly that I wasn't doing a great job of writing the character because I've never been one to get bullied that much nor have I ever really bullied anyone so I couldn't get as much material as I would if it was something I could relate to. Luckily my favourite part about Cody is something that helped me a lot and was another reason I wanted to be him: He has so many different looks. There's Dashing/regular, Undashing, mustached, Stardust and blonde Cody all to pick from so I could do a variety of different gimmicks easily.
..Why Cody?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum