Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Son of Ra
Son of Ra
Ronin

The Oracle of The Great Amun-Ra Empty The Oracle of The Great Amun-Ra

April 9th 2018, 8:48 pm
BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Aurora Raina Amunet-Ra
Picture Base: Reby Sky “Hardy” (Black/Gray hair)
Current Nicknames: The Oracle of Amun-Ra,  The All-seeing Eye of Ra 
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 116 lb
Hometown: The Ancient Capital of Memphis, Egypt

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Whatever her Pharaoh needs her to be, She will be it.
Gimmick: Aurora Raina Amunet-Ra is the all seeing eye of the Son of the sun himself, Atem Octavian Amun-Ra. She serves only he and he alone. She gives him her wisdom of the world that they walk while she watches over his alliance known as the Temple as they grow with the power of the gods. She is silence, a caretaker of the sun god but can become ruthless when someone disrespects her Pharaoh.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: For The Glory by All Good Things. She comes out to Ra’s theme Music mostly since she is his Manager. IF (which is rare) she comes out alone to speak her words of wisdom, Aurora comes out to Zombie by Bad Wolves.
Special Entrance: She always comes out following after her Pharaoh, dressed head to toe in the same Ancient Egyptian robes only a hood is over her long black/gray hair.
Tendency to Cheat: Only if her Pharaoh needs her too while he is vanquishing his enemy. A move that she would do to help her Pharaoh is blinding his enemies with gold mist to the eyes.
Son of Ra
Son of Ra
Ronin

The Oracle of The Great Amun-Ra Empty Re: The Oracle of The Great Amun-Ra

April 9th 2018, 8:52 pm
Under personal request of my eyes, the true QUEEN OF PURIFICATION...She has asked I post her information so the MYSTIQUE is kept hidden as the secrets of the sphinx. BUT SOON ALL WILL BE REVEALED AT THE GATES OF THE TEMPLE....YYYAAAASSSS
Gronk
Gronk
Phantom Troupe

April 10th 2018, 3:43 am
Son of Ra wrote:Under personal request of my eyes, the true QUEEN OF PURIFICATION...She has asked I post her information so the MYSTIQUE is kept hidden as the secrets of the sphinx. BUT SOON ALL WILL BE REVEALED AT THE GATES OF THE TEMPLE....YYYAAAASSSS

OKAY.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum