Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
SSW
SSW
Admin
https://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com

Welcome BACK to SSW!  Empty Welcome BACK to SSW!

March 20th 2018, 7:07 pm
As of 3/20/2018, Strong Style Wrestling will be making it's over month long hiatus return.

Anyone that wants to rejoin Strong Style Wrestling is more than welcome to. But I understand and respect everyone's perspective on if they feel you're unable to rejoin/join. I don't want anyone else to feel like their position anywhere is threatened by being here. This also goes to say that if you've been moved to former talent - you're not banished or fired from Strong Style Wrestling. You can retake your position in Strong Style Wrestling whenever you like. You're also able to make a whole new character if you want to.

We're aiming to once again have a peaceful community. I aim to have our return show where Blood Moon would have been. I'm sorry we were unable to put on a spectacle for everyone by fleshing out the ongoing feuds. But we will come back strong. If you wish to be apart of the back-up writing team, feel free to contact me.

If you have any other questions, feel free to private message me on the John Doe account.

Thank you.
Son of Ra
Son of Ra
Ronin

Welcome BACK to SSW!  Empty Re: Welcome BACK to SSW!

March 20th 2018, 7:13 pm
WONDAHFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Masanori Kawada
Masanori Kawada
Shoot Nation

March 21st 2018, 3:52 pm
Back to fight for Justice!
Welcome BACK to SSW!  7zJdlTD
BRACE YOURSELVES!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum