Strong Style Wrestling
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Ronin
View user profile

Damien Walker

on March 27th 2018, 6:05 pm
BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Damien Walker
Picture Base: Sami Callihan
Current Nicknames: "Mr. Unpredictable", "The Man Without Fear", "The Defiant One", "The New Horror" "The Loose Cannon", "The Clown Prince of Ultra-Violence", "The Agent of Chaos", "Fucking", "The Chairman (of SSW), "The American Nightmare", "The One Man Militia", "The Great Northern Trend-Kill", "The Walking/Ticking Time Bomb", "The Madman of The Mosh Pit", "Suicidal"
Birthday: September 23, 1992 (age 25)
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 209 lb (95 kg)
Hometown: Defiance, Ohio

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Tweener - Blunt, unpredictable, sarcastic, foul-mouthed, cynical, slightly unhinged and highly opinionated.
Gimmick: Damien Walker. A man who's always insisted upon walking his own path and not concerning himself with whether or not he was ever considered as being either the "good guy" or the "bad guy". There’s a very good reason for why he goes by "The Loose Cannon", he’s not afraid to make his opinion known to whoever happens to be within earshot of him and can quickly go off on just about anybody for even the smallest of reasons. A man who’s always self-identified as being freak and a weirdo, which to some, are nothing more than cruel insults that are meant to demean and belittle people. However, there’s nothing he enjoys more than being considered “different”, a “freak” and a “weirdo”. To him, he'd much rather be called any of these things than ever be considered "normal" by someone who doesn't know anything except for what is spoon-fed to them by the superficial world around them as a loose definition of what's supposed to be considered as "normal". He's decidedly against anything that could remotely be considered "normal". He wants nothing more than to actively subvert everyone's expectations of him and to spread as much chaos and ultra-violence to those who he personally believes, genuinely deserve it.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "Sugar" by System of a Down

Special Entrance: TBP

MOTIVATIONS
For himself, mostly. To him, there's really no other reason necessary to be competing in SSW other than to seek out a new opportunity to wrestle outside the U.S., continue challenging himself within the wrestling ring and finally find some of that success he's always desired having. Things like respect or money are completely irrelevant to him, he does what he does simply because he enjoys it, it's what he's good at and it ultimately gives him a powerful rush that's completely unlike any drug you could ever imagine.
Tendency to Cheat: Only if he really feels the need to. However, he can occasionally lose control of his more violent and sadistic impulses, which may result in him throwing the rules out enitrely.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: November 4, 2008
Favorite Match Types:  Hardcore, Falls Count Anywhere, Last Man Standing, No Disqualification, etc. - His bread and butter, he's a fan of any match where he can freely throw caution into the wind and be able to capitalize on his particularly high tolerance for pain.
Least Favorite Match Types: None specifically, but he isn't exactly a very big fan of being discouraged from using weapons in any match that he's in.
Favorite Weapon: He couldn't possibly just choose one, he loves them all!
In-Ring Achievements: None, yet.

Common Moves:
1. Brainbuster
2. Flapjack, sometimes dropped into a hangman
3. Discus Elbow Smash
4. Springboard Leg Drop
5. Kneeling Reverse Piledriver
6. Diving Crossbody
7. Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker
8. Killer Driller (Sitout Inverted DDT)
9. Shining Wizard
10. Holy Roller (Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam, sometimes from the second rope or the ring apron)
11. Turnbuckle Powerbomb
12. Samoan Drop
13. Reverse Figure-Four Leglock
14. Leap of Faith (Suicide Dive)
15. Hammerlock Legsweep DDT
16. Spinning Spinebuster
17. Modified Dragon Sleeper
18. Inverted Atomic Drop, sometimes from the top rope
19. Full Nelson Slam
20. Forearm Smash, sometimes to a kneeling opponent
21. Pumphandle Drop
22. STF
23. Over-The-Shoulder Back-To-Belly Piledriver, sometimes from the second rope or on the apron
24. Somersault Plancha
25. Lariat, sometimes while performing a discus or to a seated opponent
26. Double Knee Facebreaker, sometimes from the top rope
27. Bicycle Kick
28. Koji Clutch
29. T.I.T - Test of Intestinal Fortitude (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster, sometimes from the second rope)
30. High Knee, sometimes to a cornered opponent
Multiple Suplex Variations:
      31. Saito
      32. Exploder
      33. Half Nelson
      34. Snap
      35. German, sometimes done three times in succession
      36. Super
      37. Northern Lights
      38. Skull-Fucker Buster (Leg-Hook Belly-To-Back)
      39. Sitout Slam
      40. Pumphandle
      41. Gutwrench
Final Episode Suplex (Three-Quarter Nelson)
      43. Inverted
      44. Overhead Belly-To-Belly, sometimes followed by a kip-up
      45. Straight Jacket
46. Frog Splash
47. Stretch Plum
48. Headscissors Takedown
49. Tornado DDT, sometimes while springboarding
50. Rebound Hurricanrana, preceded by sweeping off from the apron
51. Triple X Drop (Shiranui, sometimes from the second rope or while standing) - Adopted from Tarah Nova
52. Straight Jacket Double Knee Backbreaker
53. Godsmack (Fireman's Carry Stunner)
54. Knife-Edged Chop
55. Vertical Suplex dropped into a Knee Lift
56. Inverted Suplex Cutter
57. Sharpshooter
58. Running Shooting Star Press, sometimes from the apron
59. Cross Armbreaker
60. Diving Bulldog
61. Standing or a Running Sit-Out Powerbomb
62. Samoan Driver, sometimes from the second rope
63. Muta Lock
Multiple Kick Variations:
      64. Enzuigiri, sometimes while springboarding
      65. Jumping Back
      66. Shoot
      67. Drop, sometimes from the top rope or as a counter to a diving opponent 
      68. Spinning Heel
      69. Bicycle
      70. Standing, Running or a Jumping Big Boot
      71. Super, sometimes to an opponent's knee
      72. Facial Reconstruction (Running Double Foot Facewash to the face of an opponent seated in the corner)
73. Spin-Out Powerbomb, sometimes from the second rope
74. Pendulum Splash
75. Single Leg Boston Crab, sometimes while stepping on the opponent's head
76. Moonsault, sometimes while springboarding
77. Concrete Crash (Double Leg Slam, sometimes as a float-over counter)
78. Plex-Breaker (Vertical Suplex dropped into a Hangman's Neckbreaker)
79. Fujiwara Armbar
80. Springboard Back Elbow
81. Running Somersault Senton to an opponent outside the ring
82. Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker
83. Sunset Flip Powerbomb, sometimes from the second or top rope
84. Reverse STO into the turnbuckles
85. Death Penalty (Spinning Headlock Elbow Drop, sometimes from the second rope)
86. Running Double Knee Strike to a cornered opponent
87. Super Collider (Running Death Valley driver into the turnbuckles)
88. Diving Headbutt
89. Chop Block
90. Honey Trap (Modfied Straight Jacket Camel Clutch)

Signature Moves:
1. Drop Dead (Sit-Out Fireman’s Carry Facebuster, sometimes from the second rope)
2. Painkiller (Running Single Leg Dropkick, sometimes to the face of a kneeling opponent or to the back of the head)
3. Buckshot Lariat (Pendulum Lariat or a Rebound Clothesline to an opponent outside the ring, preceded by sweeping off from the apron)
4. ARMageddon (Bridging Fujiwara Armbar)
5. Death From Above (Diving Double Foot Stomp, sometimes to a tree of woe hung opponent)

Finishing Moves:
1. Cranial Contusion (Double Underhook Piledriver, sometimes from the second rope)
2. Cradle to the Grave/Cradle of Filth (Half Nelson lifted and dropped into a Wheelbarrow Driver)

3. Stretch Muffler (Over-The-Shoulder Single Leg Boston Crab, often preceded by a running or a standing sit-out powerbomb)

UF. Nail in the Coffin (Back-To-Back Double Underhook Piledriver, sometimes from the second rope)

NOTES
1. Possesses an exceptionally high pain tolerance. On certain occasions, he'll stubbornly continue fighting regardless of whether or not he actually should/is physically able to. Putting his body on the line to secure a major victory for himself and even actively encourage or provoke his opponent into hurting him.

2. His highly unpredictable, deceptive and borderline unstable personality can seriously make it difficult for his opponents to accurately predict what he’ll do next.

3. If he ever gets busted open, he’ll fight much more aggressively and behave rather sadistically toward his opponent.

4. He may let his own blood-lust and thirst for violence completely consume him, which could potentially result in a match being thrown away, just so that he can continue viciously attacking his opponent. 

Last edited by Damien Walker on May 15th 2018, 2:55 am; edited 79 times in total
Phantom Troupe
View user profile

Re: Damien Walker

on March 27th 2018, 6:09 pm
What a crisp signup, welcome to the big leagues kiddo!
Phantom Troupe
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 6:15 pm
Welcome to SSW.
Phantom Troupe
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 6:40 pm
Welcome!
Ronin
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 6:59 pm
I love the sign up!!!!
Also welcome to SSW and also to Ronin!!!
PS: just wanna let you know we share a Sig name: Downward Spiral 👀 Great minds, huh lol

"You're all prisoners. What you call sanity, it's just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing that you're just tiny little cogs, in a giant absurd machine. Wake up! Why be a cog? Be free, like us. Just remember, smile. Oh! Time to go, but don't worry, we'll be back very soon. Hang onto your hats, folks, cause' you ain't seen nothing yet!"

--- Jerome Valeska.
Ronin
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 7:01 pm
Oops, I'm sorry about that, I can change it if you'd like. Embarassed
P.S. Thank for all the love for the sign up (even if I had some trouble with it earlier)
Ronin
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 7:06 pm
Damien Walker wrote:Oops, I'm sorry about that, I can change it if you'd like. Embarassed
P.S. Thank for all the love for the sign up (even if I had some trouble with it earlier)
Don't be sorry, its all good! If you can't think of anything let me know and I can either help you or I'll change, it don't matter hun!
Ronin
View user profile

on March 27th 2018, 8:28 pm
Tarah Nova wrote:
Damien Walker wrote:Oops, I'm sorry about that, I can change it if you'd like. Embarassed
Don't be sorry, its all good! If you can't think of anything let me know and I can either help you or I'll change, it don't matter hun!
It's fine! It's fine! Don't worry about helping me out or changing your own signature, I've already replaced it with something else but words can't possibly express how much I appreciate you offering to do so regardless.
Ronin
View user profile

on March 29th 2018, 4:15 am
Switched a fin to a sig and replaced it with a new fin, added some notes, few more moves and extra little details.
Ronin
View user profile

on April 9th 2018, 4:12 pm
Now with a different theme.
Ronin
View user profile

on May 7th 2018, 6:28 am
Updated and cut down the moveset a little bit, fixed the janky formatting and added a new theme.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum