Strong Style Wrestling
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
2 Posts - 29%
2 Posts - 29%
1 Post - 14%
1 Post - 14%
1 Post - 14%
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance


Share
Go down
Guest
Guest

Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 27th 2018, 5:02 pm
I personally can't wait to beat up Aria. 
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-03-28
Location : These Hands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 68
Join date : 2018-03-24
Age : 23
Location : Cali.
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:46 am
Chase Vedder wrote:I personally can't wait to beat up Aria. 
Come get your jaw broken at your earliest convenience.
avatar
Shoot Nation
Posts : 37
Join date : 2018-03-26
Location : Newfoundlands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:47 am
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-03-28
Location : These Hands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You want a catching of these hands you Dictionary nuthugger?
Guest
Guest

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:49 am
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Chase Vedder wrote:I personally can't wait to beat up Aria. 
Come get your jaw broken at your earliest convenience.
you ain't breaking anything with those Sasha Banks noodle arms
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 68
Join date : 2018-03-24
Age : 23
Location : Cali.
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 1:51 am
Chase Vedder wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Chase Vedder wrote:I personally can't wait to beat up Aria. 
Come get your jaw broken at your earliest convenience.
you ain't breaking anything with those Sasha Banks noodle arms
Noodle arms can still break a glass jaw. :/
avatar
Shoot Nation
Posts : 37
Join date : 2018-03-26
Location : Newfoundlands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 6:59 am
Gronk wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You want a catching of these hands you Dictionary nuthugger?
Your arms aren't long enough.
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-03-28
Location : These Hands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 5:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You want a catching of these hands you Dictionary nuthugger?
Your arms aren't long enough.

Oh. OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST TOO SHORT. The ultimate Gronk weakness, being too strong and big for these smurfs.
avatar
Shoot Nation
Posts : 37
Join date : 2018-03-26
Location : Newfoundlands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 5:42 pm
Gronk wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You want a catching of these hands you Dictionary nuthugger?
Your arms aren't long enough.

Oh. OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST TOO SHORT. The ultimate Gronk weakness, being too strong and big for these smurfs.

And here I was thinking that Gronk's weakness was Bernard Pollard.
avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 65
Join date : 2018-03-25
Age : 19
Location : Lansing, Baby
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 28th 2018, 11:05 pm
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You tore that man to shreds.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 64
Join date : 2018-01-07
Age : 28
Location : The Bonsai Garden
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on March 29th 2018, 1:00 pm
On Stark: Aria, Nas, Senn

In general, I want to destroy Aaron. He hasn't seen return-PFP 10 Stark so he thinks he can still beat me :heh:

_________________

avatar
Phantom Troupe
Posts : 51
Join date : 2018-03-28
Location : These Hands
View user profile

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

on April 2nd 2018, 4:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Kerry Keller wrote:
The Apparition wrote:
Gronk wrote:Whoever considers themselves the biggest weeb.

It's 'whomever'.

You tore that man to shreds.

Look here you Commie sympathizer - you're done. Just done. I'll turn you into a Reese's buttercup without the peanut butter. IDK if that makes sense, but after I'm done with you your concussed ass will make sense of it somehow.
Sponsored content

Re: Who are you most looking forward to facing/feuding with in SSW?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum