Strong Style Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Strong Style Wrestling
Strong Style Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
John Doe
John Doe
Phantom Troupe

SSW Post-Match Press Conferences Empty SSW Post-Match Press Conferences

January 14th 2018, 10:13 pm
We'll be using these key post-show interviews to really intensify feuds that people are in. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's an example:

Now, this is where we're going to try our best to be interactive with you. I'm allowing anyone that wants to request their own personal post-match press conferences, to do so. You'll just have to message me, because there will be some weeks where I'll personally write them myself for stuff I want to be first revealed when it gets posted. You'd format it like a straight up press conference interview, easy and simple. These will happen after every weekly shows separate from the show itself, so the moment the show goes up, you can PM me. I'll give you my response and that's all there is to it. If you can also provide he way you're going with the interview, that'd help greatly. These will have no strict time frames as to when they'll be posted, but expect them sometime the week after weekly shows/Pay-Per-Views.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum