Strong Style Wrestling
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Go down
Phantom Troupe
View user profile

SSW Roster Address

on January 14th 2018, 7:43 pm
I'm going to start this off by saying, I don't want any drama. I don't want any connection to outside drama. If people find the pleasures of creating an aura of drama around myself, my friends, or this e-fed, so be it. I have no correlation with anyone that thrives on creating drama. They can point fingers, list off names, but the meat is still raw for the dogs.

I created this place with no intentions to rival or "kill" any other e-feds. I created SSW for people that enjoy New Japan Pro Wrestling and a formula that allows lenient scheduling. This will be the first and last time I address this matter. If you feel like I'm in someway linked with drama, feel free to leave. This is the exact reason we're never going to have a Discord chat. If you think negative of the board, this e-fed, or myself, then you're free to leave. I'm not binding you here. If this is what's putting you off from joining, then don't join.  

I want to keep Strong Style Wrestling going for as long as I can. I welcome anyone that wants to be apart of it to continue this journey we're taking. But I'm not going to tolerate any of this nonsense. If you have any personal issues with anything going on - contact any of the board immediately. This is not a war between "us and them" or anyone for that matter. I hope that us as a community can keep SSW going strong from here on out. I hope to create a place where you can flesh out your characters and enjoy a hobby without stress and drama. I can't wait to work with you all in the future endeavors. I truly hope to make this place as enjoyable for everyone inside it.