Strong Style Wrestling
Latest topics
Jessykah von SchwarzburgYesterday at 6:48 pmJessykah von SchwarzburgSSW PromosAugust 17th 2018, 11:58 pmAria Jaxon'Goddess of Beauty' Rei KaguraAugust 17th 2018, 9:24 amZumiTsuki GachōAugust 16th 2018, 8:44 pmSSWSSW FeedAugust 15th 2018, 12:54 pmSSWChristopher "Havoc" SabertoothAugust 11th 2018, 12:08 pmChristopher Sabertooth
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Admin
View user profilehttp://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com

This is the SSW Promo Page! These are the promoing rules and must be abided by:

NO PROMOS FOR HOUSE SHOWS!
2 PROMO LIMIT FOR WEEKLY SHOWS!
3 PROMO LIMIT FOR PPVS!
4 PROMO LIMIT FOR MAJOR PPVS!
YOU CAN USE HOUSE SHOWS TO WRITE PERSONAL SEGMENTS, INTERVIEWS, OR WHATEVER TO HYPE YOUR FEUD! THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!
PROMOS WILL BE JUDGED BY A THREE-PERSON JURY SYSTEM BASED ON THE WRITER OF THE MATCH AND TWO BOARD MEMBERS!
DO NOT POST CHALLENGES ON THE PROMO PAGE!
DO NOT BREAK KAYFABE IN THE PROMO PAGE! THIS IS FAKE AND STORYLINE!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on August 4th 2018, 11:54 pmThe One True Pairing

Sakura Corleone… The Beautiful Cherry Blossom that blooms among the dirt and filth in Strong Style Wrestling. When the world sees her walk to meet the faces of the audience as her music plays around the arena and she stands side by side her beloved Cassius, it’s like there’s hope and happiness waiting at the end of the ramp. When she wins her matches, she feels as if she has done everything right and her purpose as the belle of One True Pairing continues to be fulfilled. She loves the competition… she loves getting hurt… she loves hurting in return. And she loves when Cassius watches. To her, the feeling of winning with her Cassius by her side is like cherry blossoms blooming in the air as they touch her soft skin with every movement she makes.

But the Cherry Blossoms turn into Rose Stems that prick her skin and tears her flesh when she feels like someone has gotten the best of her. The sharp thorn pokes her skin and she could do nothing to stop it, like a million needles digging deep through her flesh. Losing a match is one thing, but losing it to two incompetent waste of space, two forgettable, disposable, talentless, incoherent scumbags that have no interesting trait like Saul Omen and CM Nas really put a bad taste in her mouth. The wonderful field of flowers in her head slowly dies as the toxic air spreads killing all of the hope and happiness that she had gathered up… one… by one… by one.

An innocent mind tarnished. A pure heart tainted. Her beautiful ending that she worked hard for, gone all of a sudden. Now she finds herself in bed… one moment tightening her fist in anger… another moment feeling the need to punch a wall. All she could do was comfort herself, embracing a big brown teddy bear she named “Hau-Hau” that Cassius won for her once upon a time in an Amusement Park. She then sets the stuffed animal aside… and starts to speak.

Sakura Corleone: This is madness. I’ve never felt so humiliated in front of my Cassius.

Hau-Hau (Sakura’s Silly Voice): Daijobu, Sakura-chan! You’ll get the titles back! All you have to do is believe in your love for Cassius, that will get you through any test! You can’t let this bring you down! The Phantom Troupe will get what’s coming to them!

Sakura thought again of The Phantom Troupe and she tightens her grip on the back of Hau-hau as she controls it. The whole situation felt so fresh, and she could not contain her anger.

Sakura Corleone: I am so sick of all of them swarming us like flies. Ever since the One True Pairing have made their presence known in SSW, there have been shadows of jealousy following us left and right, people who wish they were us and believe themselves to be better and so they try to look for anyone available to serve as a partner hoping they could separate me and my Cassius. At first, it was fun, the way we made fun of the careers that they value so much even when it’s spiraling down, but later on the same tricks had become unbearable to deal with when you see the same faces utter the same words. They keep trying to take our titles while discrediting us and everything we have done, because they can’t stand the fact that not even on their best day can they outdo and outperform us, they can’t stand that their weak faction consisting of a mountain of losers cannot withstand the power of two in the One True Pairing. Over and over again they have tried to damage us with no success until they have finally wounded us when we didn’t expect… I am very patient and gentle… but I can only take so much until I finally snap. They can’t do that… they can’t take our titles from us. I am not letting this slide.

Hau-Hau (Sakura’s Silly Voice): But what will you do, Sakura-chan?

Sakura Corleone: I am going to demand a rematch… I am going to tear their faces off and let the world see that they are nothing but weak scum of the earth…  

Hau-Hau (Sakura’s Silly Voice): Oh, Sakura-chan! That is very brave of you!  But what about the Best in the World Series?

Sakura Corleone: Hau-hau! I have no time for things like that! I am aching to get back what was taken from me! What was taken from Cassius! Don’t you care about Cassius?

Sakura looks at Hau-hau, unsure of what she will make it say next. She is angry and she wants nothing more than revenge… but realizing that she has another road to travel, she feels this urge, this need of taking more.

Sakura Corleone: On second thought, you are right Hau-hau. If I’m going forth to compete, I better exercise my strength. Who am I facing first again? Steven Cassidy? In all honesty, anyone who isn’t the One True Pairing looks the same to me. They all roll over the same dirt. They all have the same battlecry. They all appear to me as the same punching bag that I have to hit and kick with all of me. I get that they have gone through different trials and they come from different places, but you’re not going to bring your life experiences with you in the ring especially when you come face to face with the Yandere Goddess. She doesn’t care what you are, she cares only about the fact that you have to be beaten. Oh, Hau-hau… this is the perfect time, and the man has found himself in the worst situation imaginable… it’s inescapable… it’s inevitable. In just a simple week where he believes he will survive, he doesn’t even realize that he will be signing a death sentence and digging the hole of his own grave.

Sakura feels renewed... like there is a new purpose.

Sakura Corleone: I have not been afraid of anything, nor will I ever be. A little hurt in my pride is not the same as being physically injured, so there is no reason for me to lose in this match. I was born strong, and because of my Cassius, I stay strong. Advancing this tournament will not only serve as a display of my power and capabilities, but proof that I stand tall in a world that wants nothing but to kick me down for who I am, proof that I am indeed the best in this company, and that I should never have lost what was mine, to begin with… Losing a match for the first time makes my stomach turn, it blinds me to the point where I just want to destroy everything in my path, and so I decide to not lose again. Thanks to the fluke win of those idiots, the competitors in this tournament will suffer, the entire company will suffer as I take every gold and glory that they have reserved for those who “worked hard”, hoping that this is their opportunity to achieve something, and take it to my possession. I refuse to let anyone else have the upper hand this time… I am aiming for the stars... and beyond.

Sakura finally sets down Hau-hau, indicating that she is done with their “conversation”. Sakura then lays on her back with a smile on her face.

Sakura Corleone: The Lovebird Tag Team Championships… you will soon be mine again. Along with everything else I fight to win. The Best in the World Series… The Crowns on the head of those who claim to be Kings… the World Title… All of it. Until I am finally satisfied with what I have taken for the sake of the One True Pairing. For my Cassius. Only for my Cassius.

You shouldn't have upset her. You shouldn’t have made her snap.

There is no stopping Sakura now.

on August 4th 2018, 7:22 pmJaydayne Pendragon
OOC: Just a development promo for stuff about his life after becoming champion and all that jazz.

落雷

Saturday night: Heading from the ring to the backstage area, Pendragon celebrates with his Shoot Nation  brethren Kawada, Belle, Steven Cassidy, Vanessa Santiago, Shinati, and the Apparition. They are met with Renee who claps and hurriedly gives Pendragon an embrace. Pendragon afterwards speaks to the cameras.

Pendragon: It has been a long journey, but tonight after all the ridicule, the doubt, and adversity, I stand with my family on top of the summit of Strong Style Wrestling! This is only the beginning, these men and women who walk with me will continue the slaying of the entire Phantom Troupe and taking claim to the championships that represent this company, wherever we must fight the scum who take hold of glory above their rightful purview. I know, in the future even my championship will one day exchange hands with many of these individuals who stand with me…….but for tonight, we rejoice!

️ Pendragon gives his fellow Shoot Nation members a polite bow and clenches his fist in the air as they do the same as a sign of unity, before leaving with Renee.

Sunday: Pendragon and Renee are seen at Pendragon’s residence in Japan, communicating through video teleconference with family abroad. The video show Pendragon’s parents giving a traditional stern congratulations. The video with Renee’s brother in the hospital show the young man with a replica of the Puroresu Heavyweight Championship, he mimics some of Pendragon’s mannerisms in the ring as they laugh, and then the nurses put him back to bed.

Monday: Due to an alumnus of the Wrestling Grotto obtaining world gold in Japan, representatives have chosen to make their way for press conferences and to create a commercial. The commercial features Pendragon, the founder and teacher Jack Miles, and using Renee as a poster girl/mascot in her role as a current full time student.  After the couple step of the set, they are meant with more of the old J-Dynasty guard, Jaywalker, Jaspora & and her monster the Moving Mountain Gunkai Riggs.

Jaspora: Now boys, I want this to go down professionally.

Jaywalker: I see no reason why it wouldn’t, your presence is unnecessary. I’m always about business.

Pendragon: Have you nothing to say about exposing your identity as a TCC investor, and how far you went with the GREED affair?

Jaywalker: What? Are you expecting an apology? I don’t do those. Since the beginning, the members of the J-Dynasty have always had their independence, I neither tell them what to do nor how to represent themselves, only that they operate under our brand. If you are all free to do as you please, why would it be any different for me? Besides, don’t forget, I found you when you were wrestling under EAW’s pathetic War Made Wrestling side project, you didn’t even have a right to use your name under a criminal organization, and look at you now. Gone to an actual wrestling school, money for your bills with an honest day’s work, and a champion. You should thank me, not question me.

Pendragon: I appreciate all you’ve done. But if you ever get in my way or for what’s right for this company, you’ll be put down just like anyone else.

Gunkai(Leaning in to put his arms around both Pendragon and Jaywalker): Hahahaha, you pipsqueaks sure do a lot of talking. I say trading fists usually settle things better than words. (Looking at Pendragon) You know, I heard you’ve been quite the titan killer over there, I’d be interested in see-

Jaspora: That’s enough! You don’t need to worry about Jaywalker. (Her lips form a dark sly smile looking at Jaywalker’s direction) I heard the GREED experiment has hit quite the snag, and our oh so wise visionary here is about to return to being a silent figure, lining his pocket’s in the shadows like a good boy.(Jaywalker closes his eyes and says nothing.) I believe you have something for these two, Jaywalker? He won the title, our brand has once again been elevated.

Jaywalker: Yes. As promised, here’s your big bonus cheque champ. You could have been making this kind of money if you put prudence over honour in these factions, but again we are allowed to live our lives as we please. Alloy would have liked you, kid.

(Jaywalker claps his hands and Jaywalkerinc employees walk in with a large gift wrapped cheque, handing it over to Pendragon and Renee.)

️The old J-Dynasty members make their leave, and Renee opens the wrapping, bursting into tears when she see’s the amount they’ve been given. She falls to her knees over it and Pendragon goes down to support her in this touching moment, suffice to say Renee’s little brother’s medical bills will be paid off for a very long time.

Tuesday: Pendragon at a press conference for SSW after the announcement the Best of the World Series’ explanation that if the world champion wins they’d pick who their opponent is at Wrestle Spirit. He answers various questions about being champion and his last few days as expected until they get to the juicy stuff.

Press man: Pendragon, with the announcement that if you’re the winner of the Best of the World Series, as long as you remain champion, you’d be able to pick your opponent at Wrestle Spirit…..the world has to know, WHO WILL IT BE!

Other press man: Will it be a member of Shoot Nation?!!

Press woman: Have you heard anything about the intentions of Aria Jaxon?

Pendragon: People, people! These are all great questions, but honestly I haven’t had the tournament and such details at the forefront of my mind just yet. Right now I’m focused on being the greatest champion possible, and I’ll take on all comers as they pop up in front of me. Thank you.

For the next few days after that, Pendragon had spent the days sit seeing with Renee before her departure. Starting with the Shinto shrine, Fushimi Inari-taisha.

Saturday morning at an airport, Pendragon is with Renee before she has to go back to her training and taking care of the family abroad. ⚔

Pendragon: The good days always pass the fastest. I’m really glad you were here for me, I think it was the extra push I needed to seal the deal and win the big one.

Renee: Don’t be silly, I know my man. You just needed a little reminder in person is all, I’m always here with you, always watching and supporting you. Just don’t get carried away, never forget who you are and where you come from, just because you’ve achieved your dream. Especially, don’t forget what kind of man is mine, or I’ll have to fly right back and deliver the greatest beat down Japan has ever seen! A la prochaine, mon chéri.

️Renee kisses Pendragon and gets on her flight, both waving goodbye as the plane goes off. Pendragon clinches his right hand with conviction.

Pendragon: Just as I once promised, I’d return to you a proven warrior; I promise I shall return to you a proven champion!

落雷
on July 28th 2018, 7:59 amBANG

BANG sits in a dark room - dressed in his wrestling attire and a torn Tres Comas Club t-shirt - clutching Minerva in his hands and pressing her to his chest as he faintly whispers to it with a smirk on his face.

BANG: Mark Montana….

BANG leans in to Minerva again.

BANG: Gone.

The smirk on BANG’s face fades away, replaced with a look of distress before it shifts to a look of rage.

BANG (whispering): Andre… Vir…. Go.

BANG slowly shakes his head, almost protesting having to speak.

BANG: You took… Everything. You took Mark Montana. You took Junior Heavyweight Championship. You took Tres Comas Club… You took… You take from me… I sit at home, watching you. Always watching. Always waiting until I come back, because Mark Montana taught me. Mark said it’s best to take when they need it most. You need it most, Andre… Vir… Go. I watch and see everything you do. You carry Junior Heavyweight Championship. You defend it. You keep it around your waist. You keep it with you, but the rest - it falls apart. Tres Comas Club starts crumbling… Because of you. Everything Mark Montana built. Because of you, it is stained. Forever. You were no true member. You were hungry. You did not want power with Tres Comas. You wanted power of Tres Comas. You wanted to take it for yourself. Selfish. Gluttony, Andre… Vir… Go. Power… Money… Fame… You bit the hand that feeds. You took it all for you. You make this your own, and like an organ that does not work with a body, it rejects you. It does not want you. We do not want you. They do not want you. NO ONE WANTS YOU!

BANG buries his face in the head of Minerva as he continues to speak.

BANG: So I come back. And I take. Everything. It is the right time. You have everything, and now I take it all. You took from me, and I take from you. You will spit up everything that you devoured, Andre… Vir… Go. BANG will expose who you are. He will take away fancy clothes. He will rip away your delusion. I will leave you naked before Tres Comas Club, and you will be removed forever. Not because you deserve it. Because you belong here. I was chosen. Picked by the man who built the ground you conquer. It does not belong to you. It is mine, and I will rip it from your hands. You dream too much, Andre… Vir… Go. You dream of being leader. You dream of being Champion. You dream of being center of attention. Dreams end when dreamer wakes up. Do not worry. I do not want to wake you from your dream. That is too… Merciful. That would do you favor. Instead, you will not escape dream. You will not be thrown into reality. Not yet. You can face the truth later. Not yet. Instead…

BANG raises his head, showing a slight sadistic smile as his long hair covers his eyes.

BANG: I drag you down from dream. Kicking and screaming. Kick all you want. Scream all you can. I will not stop, Andre… Vir… GO. I take you with me where you belong. Not on top. You belong below. The bottom. I drag you from your dream, and to your nightmare. Nightmare where you watch BANG take back rightful place as leader of Tres Comas Club. Nightmare where you look for Junior Heavyweight Championship around your waist, and find nothing there. Nightmare that you will never wake up.

BANG struggles to keep himself from laughing.

BANG: Never, ever, ever…. You carry gold, but fools gold. You did many things. Beating me is not one. You did not earn gold. I know it bothers you. I know you wanted this as much as I did, Andre… Vir… Go. Because you want dream to continue. You want to prove you are better than BANG. You disrespect me. Disrespected Mark Montana. You should thank us. If I did not disappear, you would not be here. You would be the one on the sidelines, watching. Waiting. You. Not me. That is why your nightmare comes true at Domination. Because without me, you are the best. You are the Champion. With BANG, you… Are just an underling. That is what drives you. It digs under your skin. You know what place you were made to belong not long ago. You know I am back to put you where you belong. You are desperate. I know it. I can smell it. It smells good. Your fear smells better. I like it. A man with fear of walls closing in on him. You had time to soak up your spotlight. You had time because of me. You basked in your dream, and now you have to get through this nightmare. You will come out a better man than you were before. But you will come out without your gold. You will come out without your leadership. You will come out, but you will wish you stayed in. Not knowing who we are is scary, Andre… Vir… Go. Do you know who you are? I do not think you do. I think you need the Junior Heavyweight Championship to hide that you do not know who you are. You have nothing to call your own, so you take from others. You take from me, and you will take from everyone. No more. I will help you see who you are. It is just a man that wants. Want, want want… Power… Money… Fame… You want, but you don’t know how to have. You want to be Champion, but you do not have it. You want to be the best, but you do not have what it takes to be the best. You roam the Earth not knowing who you are. You will watch me with Tres Comas and my Championship back, and you will know. You will know who you are, and where you belong. Underneath me. In my shadow. In your nightmare. That is your life now. This is where it starts. Tonight at Domination. You will have everything taken. You will watch, and only watch when it is over. You will watch until you put a gun to your head, and countdown...

Andre…

Vir…

on July 27th 2018, 11:59 pmAria Jaxon
II.

Ya know, I thought we were way past the days of public executions being viewed as some next-level form of entertainment, but like my great-grandma used to say, there’s nothing new under the sun. Rarely ever does shit disappear completely. Often, it just takes on new forms -- from the Coliseum battles back in Rome to guillotining members of the nobility in France, and now, in living color in 2018, Jaydayne Pendragon FINALLY meets his end at the hands of Aria Jaxon. This long, drawn-out saga can finally end. What separates this match from all the aforementioned shit is that with everything pertaining to days past, there was never any confusion as to what would happen. The people walking to their doom KNEW what they were in for. Whether they accepted it is probably another matter altogether, but there was never any question as to how things would end. But this? It’s been dressed up as something so much nicer. Depending on who you ask, Jaydayne Pendragon, with his guaranteed title shot, is about to walk into a marquee event, turn the odds on their heads, and reach SSW’s pinnacle on a grand stage. Tomorrow night is being called many things, but the dumbest among our ranks are dancing around the matter at hand, calling that main event match anything but what it truly is. So allow your Queen to clear up any confusion that may have clouded your feeble minds.

Those people watching Domination live and around the world shouldn’t be keeping their eyes peeled for their hero’s coronation.

They’re all on hand to witness his execution.

And though you question why I had the rest of The Phantom Troupe on hand to deliver my previous remarks, rest assured that I didn’t force any of them to be there. They gathered around to listen to me read your eulogy, just as all the people watching Domination will be on hand to watch me take the blade you love to wield and behead you in front of all of those who were foolish enough to put their faith in you. In a shell of a man that I’ve chipped away at every chance I got. You stand before me not as a hero, but as a veneer laid over a man who’s convinced that this is the night he realizes all his dreams and pushes through the pain to achieve great things, but no. Your fiancee, her brother, all of your stupid little Shoot Nation drones, they can all watch what I do to their leader. What a REAL leader does to a counterfeit one. I can’t wait for this saga to end. It’ll be sweet to be remembered as the victor.

THE BOOK OF
KAI STEVENS

CHAPTER THREE:
ghosts in the machine

----Malice aforethought is defined as an intention to kill or harm. It separates unlawful killings from murder, premeditation from impulsive, though heinous, acts-- crimes of passion. The phrase is predominantly employed when regarding defendants believed to have committed murder, but it holds not dissimilar connotations when applied to other microcosms.
----For instance, in professional wrestling malice aforethought can be considered to be the methodical means by which a competitor prepares for his (or her) in-ring competition against a given foe. However, if an individual possess true malice aforethought, it is not competition they prepare for, nor is it for against a foe, per se.
----It’s preparation for slaughter enacted upon a victim.
----Our scene opens upon the bulging vein in the forehead of a man who possesses this true, visceral, and potent malice aforethought. One might even say that his demeanor illustrates that he, like A Man Possessed, indulges in the wrathful intent inherent in the demons guiding his thoughts, his actions. He finds himself in a hotel room just outside Fukuroi City, Shizouka, Japan, eyes reddened, though it is unclear whether or not this is resultant of a lack of sleep or rage. He sits in a chair approximately eight feet from the foot of his bed donning what once was a spectacularly tailored and worn black suit, but has dilapidated into a lack of a tie, the top two to three buttons undone to reveal a white undershirt, and a noticeable lack of a blazer.
----The room is dimly lit only by the illumination of a candle on a small wooden table beside the left arm of Kai Stevens’s chair. Beside the candle, though close to the edge of the table, rests an average height glass with a wide frame, a drink comprised of liquor and a few mixers within. When Stevens reaches with his left hand, pulls the glass to his lips without directing his eyes towards the camera, he takes a large swig, as if stressed and in dire need of an alcohol-fueled release. When he swallows, the vein on his neck bulges even further, as if it were sheer hate and anger coursing through his veins rather than blood.
----"They say," he initiates with an obviously immense degree of restraint. "That masks eventually smother the wearer."
----Before flicking his eyes to the camera, the Envoy of the End pulls the glass to his lips once more to consume further into his mixed liquor drink. Something rather pressing appears to radiate from his overwhelmingly uncharacteristic self-control, as evidenced by his jaw clenching tightly and his eyes remaining narrowed in effort.
----]"But me? I know nothing of wearing masks. From the day I was born till the day I die, I will be exactly who I am-- unapologetically. But what I can tell you about people who wear masks is that there’s only two kinds of ‘em… A man with a plan or… Or a coward. My opponent at Domination, though he had enough balls to at least accept my challenge? Falls into the latter of the two."
----As Stevens glances back over to the glass of alcohol in his hand, swirling it with a slight flick of his wrist, a man steps forward from the depths of the shadows behind the Inevitable. His presence had been masked by the lighting -- or lack thereof -- though it appears Stevens has been aware the entire time of his rather ominous setting. The man dons a fully black suit, save for a dark red tie and a gunmetal gray tie clip.
----While Kai’s attire had been unraveled -- disheveled if you will -- this man, clearly Brian Church seems to have maintained his professional and almost rigid aesthetic demeanor. A smirk grips his face as he elaborates on his protégé’s remarks.
----"And the best thing about cowards," he begins. "Is that no matter how much they rant and rave and try to convince the world around them that they are, in fact, not the bottom bitches they’ve proven time and time again they are... Putting them in their place and exposing them for the frauds they are will always be one of the most wonderful sensations one can experience."
----"And come Saturday night," adds the Cowboy Killer. "Come Saturday night that is exactly what I will do to the Apparition. When I went out there all those weeks ago and I… I told him to his face--"
----"Well, it would have been his face if he weren’t so preoccupied with hiding behind a mask."
----"I extended the challenge," continues Stevens. "And now I finally get what I want. Since I offered the Apparition a chance to show his Shoot Nation that the Ronin’s now continued dominance over them is something less than what it is, I’ve been relatively unable to give to that bottom feeder what he deserves. And now that I’ll have the chance again?"
----Church’s eyes flick down to Stevens, who slams the glass against the table and rises to his feet with a swift and almost vengeful manner. His nostrils flare as his jaw and fists clench, eyes narrowing as his brow furrows. It is clear that something has taken control of Kai at this point, as he does not seem his usual arrogant and to-the-point self. He seems more vindictive, more animalistic, more ravenous. Church’s eyebrow lifts slightly as he watches Kai, his heir apparent, allow the venomous content of his rhetoric to fill the air once more.
----"You better BET YOUR ASS that I’m going to be bringing this fight, this fuckin’ SLAUGHTER right to his doorstep. I have no more patience left in me to let the Apparition off easy, to even allow him to leave the building Saturday night with his life still intact. Y’see, I really don’t like cowards… And the only kinda’ coward I hate worse or the ones who are literally such immense bitches that they literally have to tuck their tail between their legs -- the only thing between those legs, I’m betting -- and run away... Like you did, Apparition, for four years. And what makes that even more sad and pitiful for you, buddy? Is that in my career, one which has spanned only half the time you were hiding from your comeuppance? Has already been more significant. It’s already been more impressive... And above all else, Apparition? It’s already been enough to make you, for all your so-called veteran savvy? Enough to make you the underdog."
----Church steps around the table to stand beside his mentee, a glass of alcohol (presumably) in his left hand as well. He grins and takes a sip before stretching out the index finger from this very hand towards the camera.
----"We don’t give a shit what the pundits are saying. We wouldn’t give a shit if they put out statistical odds that suggested you even have a modicum of a chance of walkin’ out alive Saturday night. Wanna’ know why? Because it doesn’t matter who Kai Stevens is butchering and splattering across the canvas in the ring. You cannot fathom the sheer immensity of the fuck we DO NOT GIVE who gets in our way. Because nothing can stop the Inevitable… And for you, Apparition? And for your entire Shoot Nation? Your unceremonious end is just that... Inevitable."
----"Y’see, while you’ve been around longer than I have, Apparition, you personify a laughable and honestly kinda’ embarrassing stereotype… One where you can’t teach an old dog any new tricks... And considering that since the day I stepped foot in the squared circle till the day they’re burying my ass, all I’ve been is new trick after new trick after new trick? I’m starting to suspect that you’re also gonna’ personify a cliché."
----"You never see the shot that takes you down."
----"You were warned. You were told that I’d be coming for ya’ and that when Kai Stevens puts a target on your back," he explains, forming a gun with his fingers and pointing it cockily towards the camera. "The only thing you can do is smoke ‘em if you got ‘em. So I hope that you can get your smokes in, Apparition… Because Saturday night I’m bringing new tricks that’ll make your head spin so fast that it’s even easier to rip it off your fucking shoulders.
----"This is a dog eat dog world, Apparition. And you said it yourself, guys like me are here to replace you... Because that’s what you do with old dogs… Y’know what else they do with old dogs, bud?" His question hangs in the air unanswered. "They put them the FUCK DOWN!"
----As Stevens fumes, Church inches towards the camera to take the reins. When the Dismembered Soul’s oration hits the air, Stevens scratches at his beard and takes another large swig of his drink.
----"Not too long ago you called Kai Stevens a young gun, but if I’m being honest with you? Kai Stevens is a weapon you’ve never heard of... And if you even had? You’d be shitting yourself, because the Envoy of the End is a whole new breed of warfare that you? You’re immeasurably unqualified and unprepared for.
----"I don’t want to stand here and hit you with cliché after cliché, as that seems to be more of a Shoot Nation thing, but the fact of the matter is this, Apparition. Saturday night doesn’t represent a changing of the guard. It does not represent a passing of the torch, and y’wanna’ know why? It’s not because you’re holding onto it or whatever your delusions of grandeur might try to convince you’s gonna’ happen… It’s because you never had it."
----With reckless abandon and young guns a-blazin’, the Revenant roars forth a wrathfully driven verbal skewering with such stark and utterly horrifying vitriol that it might suggest a rabid nature.
----"I don’t want any torch. I don’t give a damn about changing of the guards or ANY OF THAT SHIT... All I care about, Apparition? Is that from the second you signed your own death warrant by accepting my challenge? There’s been somethin’ inside me... Something festering beneath the surface… Boiling my blood… And now that wrath, that ravenous and insatiable demon within me is rearing its ugly head through each and every pore.
----"The void inside me, Apparition? Week in and week out I fill it with the blood of whichever shitstain they feed to me... But Saturday night? Saturday night that aching and gnawing emptiness, that void? I’ll fit it with SO much more. I’ll fit it with the screams... The cries and begging for mercy. I’ll saturate it with every last drop of blood you’ve got in your entire body… And I’ll fill it with everything that I take from you.
----"I’ll start with your dignity," he elaborates. "And then I’ll move on to the respect that I not only expect and have MORE than earned, but I DEMAND... And then I’m gonna’ take that STUPID FUCKIN’ MASK and RIP IT OFF YOUR UGLY MUG and force-feed it to ya’.
----Stevens lifts the glass back to his lips once more, seemingly intent on completing the emptying of the glass. As he does so, Church grins confidently and proudly, channeling his own resent and disdain into the words he’d supply in assistance to Stevens’s diatribe.
----"Saturday night, Kai Stevens will give them a real reason to call you the Forgotten One. I sure as Hell know I’ll have forgotten about ya’ by Sunday morning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire wrestling industry forgets about you after what Kai Stevens is about to do to you… You call yourself an Apparition, you bottom feeding son of a bitch? If you weren’t a ghost already, you could bet your ass that Kai Stevens would FUCKIN’ MAKE YOU ONE... And y’know what? I’m gonna’ take great measures of satisfaction in watching him dismember you and show the Shoot Nation what the new age looks like. And if history is anything to be paid attention to? That new age is gonna’ come down upon your head like a plague and Kai Stevens, like God damn always? Will do what he does best... And leave the most lasting first impression this industry’s ever seen."
----So suddenly that it even almost startles Church, Kai Stevens squeezes the glass in his hand to the point of shattering. As shards of glass drop furiously to the floor and blood begins to glide down Stevens’s flesh, a sadistic and twisted grin cracks across his bearded face and he steps forward, squeezing this very hand into a tight fist.
----"Whether it be with someone else from the Shoot Nation sticking their nose where it doesn’t belong, y’know, to fight your battles for you? Or whether it be with the ENTIRE FUCKIN’ SHOOT NATION, I don’t care... I’m going to embarrass you. I’m going to make you wish that your mother had ABORTED YOU on Saturday night, motherfucker... And you best take this to heart before I SHOVE MY GOD DAMNED FIST INTO YOUR CHEST AND RIP YOUR FUCKIN’ HEART RIGHT OUT... The end is coming for you… It’s gonna’ be Biblical... Because it’s no apparition. It’s no myth... It’s just pure, unadulterated violence... And it’s Inevitable. Which means that for you, Apparition? For your entire career as far as I’m concerned? And for the Shoot Nation’s delusional beliefs that it can hold a candle to the Ronin, let alone Kai Stevens? The end is nigh.
----Stevens cackles ominously and maniacally, Church joining in with him. As Kai clenches the bloodied fist even tighter and blood stains his whitened knuckles, it grows incredibly clear that Kai Stevens is willing to do anything to beat the Apparition. He cares not for whose blood it is he has to spill to do so.
----Thus is the nature of true malice aforethought.

fin.

Last edited by Kai Stevens on July 27th 2018, 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Coding Error)
on July 27th 2018, 11:50 pmKikyo Himura.
Aw, Belle. You seem very angry, my friend. Why don't you just go sit over in the losers corner and tranquilo alongside your good friend The Apparition, mkay? All I've heard from you is excuse after excuse and yet I'm the one making excuses for myself? You must be trying to project your own failure onto me, ew. How dare you try to compare me to yourself? I've picked up more wins here than you have, probably. Until I came around, you were nothing but floating around through time and space trying to find your place and guess what?! I know just where you belong, Belle! Right beneath my boot like the trash you are. See, I don't think you understand the pain I am going to inflict upon you. Sure, you can say what you want about me. But, one way or another, everyone is talking about me.

Not to mention, I am proving my point and leaving all of you losers laid out beneath my boot. One by one, I have proven that anyone who steps to me? They get knocked right back down. So, I suggest you keep that mouth of yours shut unless you're going to prove you can handle me. Come Dominion, there is only one place for you, beneath me. There will be no Apparition, no Kai Stevens, none of our fellow stable mates. It will come down to just you and me and I can understand why you're yapping like the little flea bitten mutt you are: You're afraid of me, Belle. That is all there is to it. You fear me and even you are too stuck upon yourself to realize it. But, that's okay. I can make you realize how much you will fear me at the end of it all. You will be the one kneeling before a true queen while I have my boot against your throat and my hand raised in victory.

You are nothing but a pathetic little girl who cannot seem to find her place. You seem to think you know a lot about me, but you don't know a damn thing about me, you pathetic little gaijin girl. So, before you open your mouth the next time, which I truly hope this is the last time I ever run into you, you get your facts straight and then you can come back to me and beg for my forgiveness. I'm a nice person, Belle, that is what you fail to understand. So, I see why you would try to make a mistake and consider myself, someone who is well above your standards, as a coward. The only coward I see is you, as you were the one who started this when you chose to attack me. But, don't you worry, Miss Kinglsey... The Scarlet Flame will burn on forever, leaving nothing but the waste of your ashes in my rise. You will fall just as the next one... Ashes... Ashes... They all fall down.

See you very soon, Belle. I truly cannot wait to leave you in a pile of your own misery with another loss added to your record. It will be my pure joy and satisfaction to be the one to put you down like the mutt you are. I hate having to get my hands dirty with silly girls who do not know their place. But, I am not afraid to shut that trap of yours myself. Permanently. You should have thought twice before making an enemy out of me. Spend your last days wisely, you'll need all the energy you can get before coming face to face with me tomorrow. Goodnight, sleep tight... Dream of your own demise and it will soon come at the hands of The Scarlet Flame!
on July 27th 2018, 11:44 pmJaydayne Pendragon
落雷

That was amazing Aria, I give the Phantom Troupe credit for that little entrance, I never knew you were all so enthusiastic about PR stunts. I especially appreciated how you showcased just how they “think for themselves” and how “grown” they are by forcing them to stand there making funny faces while you go on and on infinitely in your tales. Shouldn’t one of them be getting ready for their Deathmatch? And the undisciplined Gronk? That man barely puts in the effort to make any of these pre-show appearances anymore, how much nagging did you have to do to get that lumbering fool to show up for yours when he won’t even do his own?

I am ashamed to say it, but I almost got caught up in all the glitz and the glam of your display. Like a magician using assistants and distractions for their sleight of hand, you had pulled off a grand show of leadership and stability.

But then you spoke a lie too big for even you to get away with. A lie so offensive and vulgar, despite it being in my favour, it had jolted me back to reality through it’s absurdity. You began crafting this story about how you were shocked by how few people were willing to face you. To get away with it, you even spoke as if I was in the minority willing to face you for that championship. You of all people should know Aria, I can tell by you speaking of Drake cultural appropriation, no decent member of a community would EVER accept being told the equivalent of “you’re one the good ones” Though accepting it would have been to the mutual benefit of you and I, I will never throw my comrades under the bus just to prompt myself up!

I KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERY MEMBER OF SHOOT NATION WOULD BE WILLING TO TAKE YOU ON FOR THAT CHAMPIONSHIP, ANY DAY! AT ANY TIME!

But despite your words, I never felt the urge to go around hunting down every member of Shoot Nation and distract them from their own matches so they could appear in this talk of mine and make some great show of how they’re serious about this battle, and serious about their own careers. Belle, The Apparition, Kawada-sama, Mizarki, Cassidy, and Santiago work night and day for opportunities like the one I have, everyone knows that. When I noticed I didn’t feel compelled to pull such a stunt, I began to notice what it took for you to feel it was necessary to go the lengths you do. Insecurity, you feel the Phantom Troupe’s grip around the throat of this company loosening, just as you do for that championship. Me? I don’t have those kinds of concerns. I know my people are healthy and only getting stronger. I know they have my back because they display that on their own time, and the loyalty within Shoot Nation has never been in question. We don’t have coups in forms of winner becomes leader matches, we don’t have our leaders just decide to walk out of the business, and come to think of it, as I look across Strong Style Wrestling, Shoot Nation is the only team who have had the same head since day one! I may yet to have the championships, but I have the respect of the people, even members of other factions get on social media and give credence to me before they have their own. That’s because I have a poise and dignity that grants me a level of gravitas that you will never have as long as you continue down this path, no matter how many times you escape justice and confuse it for anything else but changing the date the guillotine drops.

But the prime source you tried you use to get away with your fiction is something that speaks to an even deeper rot in this company. Drake showed up and was granted a championship match just by pointing you out as a target in some convoluted affair, when all of us were waiting in line. All because he had history with you? It’s an insanity that mirrors, and only happens because of, you being champion. It’s this company as it’s worst.

Let the last original leader standing tell you something about history, when Brian Daniels founded this place and created Shoot Nation with me at the helm, he envisioned us to be the faces of this company….we were meant to represent Puroresu! We are the Shinsengumi! So what of Shoot Nation’s history? When will that come into play? I hear the members of Shoot Nation, just as I hear the voice of my fiancée coming to this country to support me. I know, they struggle with the idea of being in what they feel to be just tag matches for the team and they clench their fists and hold back rage when they’re thrown in random matches at big events. Kawada-sama was the most vocal about not liking where we are, he spoke of it before our contest, but I always felt the same inner turmoil they all dio. That’s why I value my allies, because despite it all, they stick to their principles and continue through this strife, I know how hard that truly is. I’ve lost more big matches than anyone, but it has only tempered my blade and resolve. To be a samurai is to often have your sword sheathed, despite having the greatest blades in the world. Lightning doesn’t always get to strike when the wicked frolic beneath sunny days. But when the time comes, where wrongs are made right, unparalleled glory is achieved.

It’ll make all this pain more than worth it.

落雷
on July 27th 2018, 11:39 pmThe One True Pairing

Sakura Corleone walks on the bedroom floor of a penthouse on the topmost floor of a hotel in Tokyo Japan, amazed by the view from the big windows. It had already been so many times that they have stayed in the same penthouse, they pretty much own the room at this point! But still, the beauty, the view of the Tokyo skyline along with the joyful culture of the place she was born but wasn’t raised in, always filled her with happiness, especially knowing that everywhere she goes, her one true love Cassius is always there with her.

Sakura Corleone: It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

Sakura sips from the straw of the Pepsi she is enjoying facing the window as she felt Cassius’ presence just behind her.

Cassius Corleone: It sure is. 

It didn’t occur to Sakura that Cassius was referring to her when he uttered those words. But it is a fact by now that Cassius’ happiness is more apparent when Sakura is smiling. Sakura turns to Cassius looking like an innocent little girl who is happy to see her best friend after a long time apart. He always gave her butterflies. She wraps her arm around his neck gently over his shoulder.

Sakura Corleone: Oh, my Cassius. I can’t wait ‘til tomorrow. We have another Date Night! I am so excited! My gear is ready… and I have trained a lot, not that I needed to do much considering who we’re facing, but I am so ready to share the ring with you again and remind everyone who the true King and Queen of Soulmate Style Wrestling are! I can feel it in my veins. My blood is rushing. I am so excited about this! 

Cassius Corleone: Nothing makes me more pleased than your smile, my Cherry Blossom. You’d think that after all the times those freaks have come at us and failed, they’ve already learned their lesson. You’d think that after all of the things we’ve promised and fulfilled, they’d act smart and hold their tongue before getting further humiliated by the One True Pairing, but it seems the Phantom Troupe are as masochistic as they get. I’d feel bad for beating two ignorant, defenseless little sissies, but for the sake of the Love Bird Tag Team Championship, for the sake of Sakura, I’ll do what needs to be done.

Sakura Corleone: I don’t know why anyone can point a finger at me and call me crazy when CM Nas and Saul Omen are more prone to suicidal tendencies. The fact alone that they are in this match is suicidal. The fact that they are inches away from being buried and humiliated just shows how much they are falling apart into tiny pieces. They don’t seem to act careful, as a matter of fact, they both seem to have given up on the idea of protecting their well-being and went forth to self-destruct mode! What will their false Queen say if they see them make an ass out of their precious faction? Have they given up all hope and just decided that he doesn’t really get along with everybody? That moron CM Nas believes that he is an influencer, a man who has inspired tens of thousands of names in the world, yet he couldn’t even defeat us when it really matters. It’s one thing to conquer, but it’s an entirely different thing the fact that you pick which places to conquer in and which names to do your best. If you are the Champion that you say you are, you would do your best in each and every match you partake in and not just a select few that you think is worth your time… or else you won’t be worth anyone else’s time, just like he is worth nothing to the One True Pairing. He selects his matches against the easy competition because not because we are not entertaining… Look at us, Cassius! We are cute as fuck! 

Cassius Corleone: That is very true, my Cherry Blossom. We are the peak of entertainment compared to this guy who even admits to himself that he’s a boring self-loathing idiot. 

Sakura Corleone: It's so annoying, I know. What he does in OWA does not concern anything in Strong Style Wrestling. He knows this. You have educated him in this, Cassius, but he just refuses to listen because he cannot stray from his comfort zone! Goodluck to him being Champion in a company that has nothing to do with us. Goodluck to him swaying his accomplishment that means absolutely nothing to us, as if we for a second would feel intimidated! He could be royalty in another company all he wants, but in the face of the competition that has repeatedly bested him, he is nothing but a brittle little shell. Once I step on CM Nas, like I have stepped on the insects and the cockroaches that come near my Cassius, whether the Phantom Troupe and Shoot Nation and Ronin, maybe he can get a permanent job in OWA like he’s supposed to, and stop making a fool of our Soulmate Style Wrestling by bringing in dead lazy performances week after week that he decides to show up. The One True Pairing, however, is evolved. We conquer what we decide to conquer, and from here we only intend to do more. We don’t bite off what we can’t chew. We don’t take tough challenges and make stupid excuses of how they are “not entertaining enough”, we just bust their noses and let our fists on their faces entertain the world! 

Cassius Corleone: I wouldn’t take anything he says to any value, my Sakura, because he as a man is not valuable to us. Only we matter. Only One True Pairing matters. 

Sakura Corleone: Oh, you’re so sweet, my Cassius! Really, this entire thing sounds pathetic. “I don’t want to waste time and energy on you two!” He doesn’t want to seem like he takes this one bit serious so he has a go-to excuse for when he gets defeated, his safety net from the complete embarrassment that he is about to endure when he sees that Saul Omen ends up the one carrying his ass in this match, despite claiming to be “The Best”. It’s the most used up line any professional wrestler has uttered when they know they’re fighting a war they can’t win. It’s the oldest catchphrase I’ve heard in the years I’ve followed wrestling as a fan. If he is such a World Champion, then why is he not the one taking the lead for the Phantom Troupe? If he is the Best in the World, then why can’t he even once have a meaningful victory against two people who are supposedly not worth his time? And when he said he would “Try”? Oh, nothing made me laugh harder than that. It makes me so happy that he’s not even ensuring any victory, but he will “try” It makes me so happy that he pretty much has just admitted defeat. I feed off of my opponent’s hopelessness, but this is a way different mask that he wears over his face, Cassius! It’s the mask you wear to not be recognized because he knows damn well that there is just no stopping us, and the only way to avoid it is to pretend he’s not there… but we see him. We see all of them. This is it... We have the Phantom Troupe cornered… The only thing to do now is break them and bury them… I’d be surprised if they even try again after this. 

Sakura moves closer to Cassius, moving her face closer to his. 

Sakura Corleone: And there’s no one I’d rather share this moment with than my handsome Cassius. You are so amazing!

Cassius Corleone: You’re even more amazing, my Cherry Blossom.

The Tokyo Skyline at night glows even more as the minutes pass. The stars started to show up as the sky gets even darker. It’s the perfect time, indeed. The perfect time to celebrate their happiness. The perfect time to share a loving kiss.

Last edited by The One True Pairing on July 28th 2018, 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
on July 27th 2018, 11:24 pmSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter XII

[Scenes are shown of past altercations that has arisen from the dark force of The Reaper at work in Saul Omen. The destruction he delivered unto Koji Senju and forced Steven Cassidy to watch as the career of his mentor was ended right before his eyes, the unified effort of The Phantom Troupe that included him when they denied Jaydayne Pendragon the right to crowned as the inaugural SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Championship, but suddenly two snakes appear on the screen that slither and undulate on the screen before the sights of The One True Pairing’s dominance over the tag team division and the duo of CM Nas and Saul Omen eclipse the vile nature of The Soul Collector himself. The team suffering at the hands of The Judas Cradle, the dominance of the romantic pair since their triumph as the champions, only for the scene to return to the sight of Saul himself. He’s standing outside of the Shizouka Stadium in the night with the streets littered with various souls, looking up towards what seems to be a clock by the stadium, looking to be counting down towards the event of Domination with the icy glare of Saul transforming into a sinister smile as he turns with his face being revealed entirely.]

Saul Omen: The destined date is fast approaching with the moment of clarity happens to reveal that Soulmate Style Wrestling is nothing more than a farce. Soulmate Style Wrestling being a mixture of the luck that they have on their favor and the nice little phrase that they can attach to shirts and merchandise to sell to the audience of sheep that will flock with the cash to purchase it. They find themselves bored senseless and fatigued from the constant defenses of people that they find unworthy of the challenge that those precious straps of gold that they hold on their shoulders, but the burden that they feel will soon be lifted off of their shoulders. The Herculean task of flying to Japan to represent Strong Style Wrestling as the reigning tag team championship shall be put to rest, the weight of defending the championship against all challengers that attempt to vie for the gilded throne of champion shall be lifted from their shoulders, and the romance of the privileged pair can resume with vacationing in Cancun and honeymooning in Paris with all the luxury they could ever hope for. The lethargy and apathy towards the battle that shall be waged at Domination already goes to show that you won’t bring your best into this fight, because you don’t believe that The Phantom Troupe is worth that fight. A piece of advice that you should take with you once this war has been settled, once the gold has been stripped from your clutches and brought into the brotherhood that I share with CM Nas to have complete dominance of every championship in Strong Style Wrestling worth holding, one that you will hold in the back of your mind. I almost don’t even believe that I should share this with you because I believe that you should already have known the rules to the warfare that we put ourselves through for our own ideals, but the deity that I praise has forced my hand to make sure that you have this message resonate with your soul before I claim it for its delight and satiate the hunger it feels. Jaywalker should have taken the time to explain this to you, however, this war between The Tres Comas Club might have left this fact lacking into the education that you might have purchased for him, but don’t worry… this advice comes for free. Well, more so with a price, in those SSW Freebird Tag Team Championship that you flaunt as wedding bands for your romantic union. You might have won a few battles on this path towards Domination, but don’t believe that this war has been won until the final nail has been placed into the coffin of your slain foes.

[The familiar noise of static and the snarl of a monster was heard as the scenario was suddenly transported into the proverbial church that was almost home to the dark assailant, recognizable by the same stained glass windows that depicted strange occult art upon them, before Saul rolled his neck with a dark aura surrounding him. He stared back with blackened pupils in his eyes right before they dissipate into his normal hazel eyes that followed with his icy glare. Beside him in the hall of the church was two coffins, etched onto them are two doves with one green and the other pink, right before he places his hands upon them.]

Saul Omen: I have patiently waited for this moment with each of you and right now, I see the battle that comes with a smile on my face, because I shall finally slay the twin-headed serpent that has been a thorn in my side arm in with CM Nas to end this war. These coffins will serve as a literal interpretation of the figurative death that shall be placed upon once our Domination has been completed inside of Shizouka Stadium. This is what awaits you as you’ve already sewn your fate with how you’ve For you want to cast these aspersions about what people deserve, but evidently you should already know that this world has nothing to do about what souls deserve on this plain, but it’s about what you can take. This is all evident from the way that you even became the SSW Freebird Tag Team Champions in the first place, capitalizing on the swarm of souls that were fighting for that prize to serve as distractions for you to seize the perfect opportunity to steal those titles away from us, proving that this world doesn’t care about what people deserve. If it did children wouldn’t be left without parents, disease and war wouldn’t be afflicted upon this planet, the harsh evils of the human nature in murder and theft would be inexistent to us, but this is not the utopia that you might have searched for. You might not believe that CM Nas and I deserve this glorious prospect that has been given to us by Jacob Senn, but it doesn’t matter. You can try to reason with it in terms of the lack of competition in the tag team division, string together this theory that it might be because of mystical fate that brought us to you, but this was our plan to bring us to this point and claim those championships for The Phantom Troupe. Everything from the little minor battles that we allowed you to have to laud over us, the comfort that you have in your vanity and pride to believe that we’re not worth the opportunity to challenge for your championship, all leading up to the lackluster effort that you are looking to show in Shizouka Stadium will lead to the utter Domination and demise of The One True Pairing. You might find this church and what surrounds me to promote this aura to be something popular or lauded at, but this is what will bring the end of your reign and we take what belonged to us since we began our hunt for those belts. This isn’t about how profound the words are that escape my lips or gaining the sympathetic ear of the people, this has always been about the conquest and the riches that followed it. You’ve been exhausted by carrying those straps on your shoulder and with that, we’ll remove the thing that has brought such wear to your souls. Think of this as a blessing in disguise for in the fact that you won’t have to continue this grind of standing against people that you find below your sense of worth and value, but can return to being ignorant in your passionate bliss. Hold those belts tightly as you make the flight over towards Japan once more, cherish them as you make the drive into Shizouka, and flaunt them with pride as you walk into Domination with all the vanity in the world. The one thing that you said will be true in the end… this will be your last chore. There will be no more defenses for you, no more challengers to line up at your doorstep, and you can relish in each other for the rest of your days. However, there shall be one faint echo that shall haunt your memory as when you decide to make your return to Japan with the visage of CM Nas and I holding what you once held, it shall be made clear once more to the reason why The One True Pairing fell in Shizouka.

Memento Mori.

[Saul Omen removes hands from the caskets that were made special for The One True Pairing and underneath each dove, a line of text has been scrawled into the coffin, almost as if it was done by hand. It reads the signature line of Saul Omen’s and the motto that he has lived by: Memento Mori. We see Saul have his back turned as he rises up to the podium of the church before he raises his hand for a snap of his finger. The instant he does, everything turns into pitch black, leaving his words at that.]
on July 27th 2018, 7:38 pmFalke Halstenberg
SSW Domination Promo #1: “Bow, Or Be Made To”

(Word Count, 1,318)

*Footage plays of Falke Halstenberg driving Shinati Mizarki down on his neck with D-Day to end their contest. The camera pans into Falke with a very satisfied smile painted across his face, he holds up two fingers, middle and index, signifying the number two*  

Falke: Two… two men have now bowed to the regime of Falke Halstenberg. Some people may doubt the legitimacy of my victory over Shinati, saying that i cheated to attain my victory, or even saying that it was a “close match.” While I do not believe the match was close by any stretch of the imagination, a victory is a victory no matter how close or far the loser was from attaining it. When Germany beat Brazil seven nil, it resulted in the same thing that happened after their win against Argentina in a one nil cup tie, it was a victory for Germany. No matter how close or far Shinati was from beating me, I won. A victory for Germany and more importantly a victory for the Phantom Troupe. But oh, I cannot dwell on the past for long… I must look to the future. Specifically this Sunday, this Sunday happens to be SSW Domination.

*Falke opens the door to the room he's in, exiting the room. The camera follows Falke into another room, wherein Falke points to a cabinet in which lies a few different trophies and medals. Falke looks at these signs of achievement pridefully. He chuckles a bit*

Falke: do you see this? In this cabinet lies most of my awards for freestyle wrestling that I amassed. It is quite a bit to take in, I know. The sight of success will make many angry as naturally, human beings hate the mere mention of other's achievements and oh do i understand… but I promise that this is proof of my dominance, this is what I hang my hat on. What does Shinati Mizarki hang his hat on? His morals? His values? What an overrated concept to live your life upon the smothering ideal of what may be honorable or not honorable, this is why Shoot Nation is so weak.. this is why they fall but nearly every time to the Phantom Troupe. We have calculated the best possible way to not only defeat our opponents physically by pinning their shoulders to the mat for three seconds, no… not just that. But before we even step between the ropes with an opponent, our style of wrestling and our reputation of dominance creeps into the mind of our opponents… we barely need to get into your head ourselves because your mind does it for us. The human mind is only subject to be nervous when it feels it is possible to be defeated. Any man or woman likes to feel strong, but the moment you feel weaker than another, whether it be mentally or physically, the mind percieves the person that defeated it as superior. I'm sure, Shinati, that you feel this. You feel uncertainty. You feel as if your pride could possibly be regained as well, no? But there is also the weighted feeling of you having to add another tick to that growing loss column when it matters most. There is the fear of failure in your eyes. Best wipe it away as if I see that on Sunday, you may consider yourself a defeated man.

*Falke sighs to himself, clicking his tongue as if to make a 'tsk, tsk, tsk’ sound. His cocky and wry smile turns into a grimace of annoyance and anger. He puts his arms behind his back and folds them, then begins pacing as he speaks*

Falke: I have seen what you both have to say, and my my did I expect such ignorant tongues to make such ignorant claims. Cassidy… I'll start with you. You and I do not know much about each other, that's correct. But you have me wrong from the get-go, I will not tell you it is my God given talent that closed the door on Shinati in our bout, but rather the resourcefulness of a man who doesn't give a shit about bending the rules as long as a win shall be secured. You sure as hell do not understand what it takes to make it, and imply that I'm conceited, but you seem to show off your own conceit in full regalia. I thought I was the bad guy here, but so be it… You may be as confident as you like, you may overlook me for my cohort if that is what you please to do, but it is never wise to take your eye off of a snake while he slithers, lest he bite your ignorant head off of your shoulders. You, unlike Shinati, have not bowed your head as of yet to my Regime. What a shame really, you seem so plucky in attitude, and those are the most fun to break and watch scream. I will not allow you to overlook what will be your downfall, Cassidy. You will look in my eyes as I allow you to bow to me. You will repeat after me… “I will never attempt to fight a God again.” You will, and it will be only righteous to watch another member of the weak and idiotic Shoot Nation bow his head in the shame of defeat.

*Falke stops pacing for a moment to crank his neck, then to crack his knuckles into his palm with the scowl still planted firmly on his face. His nostrils flare as he frowns even more menacingly, then he looks straight at the camera and continues pacing, even faster now.*

Falke: you seem to have said more to me Shinati, but you have done the same as last time you addressed me. You tried to express so much yet you said so little, and with that little bit you made yourself look like the tool that is the textbook thing that someone thinks of when they see or consider the shoot nation. Every single one of you are useless imbeciles. In a fight, why should it matter that I did something underhanded? I pinned you to the mat for three seconds… I won the day over you, but oh idiotic minds must dwell on the success of others shall they? You even claimed I could not best you in a wrestling match, which is just flat out untrue because I already have. You may call fluke all you want but you have bowed to the regime of Falke Halstenberg. You try and try again to turn things around and achieve success, but you have not yet done so because you are useless. You are weak, you are not cut out for success, Shinati. You can call foul and whine about something when it doesn't go your way, but the honest truth is that I am better than you. I shall make you see it once again at Domination when I employ my superiority not only to best you for the second time, but your partner.

*Falke's grimace then turns again into a grin*

Falke: I think that Maelstrom and I, while quite different, will mesh well. Because we are both Phantom Troupe. Steven Cassidy said that this is a war between the Phantom Troupe and the Shoot Nation that will not end until one faction lay dead before the other. On Sunday, at Domination, I will draw more blood in my campaign against the conservative and non progressive values of the Shoot Nation. I will raise my flag of the Phantom Troupe high in the air and show my pride for my allies and their endeavors. I said last week, I will say it again. It is now a new regime in Strong Style Wrestling… you will either bow, or be made to bow.

TÕTEN! 
on July 27th 2018, 7:27 pmMatias Navarro
I can’t believe my eyes ... Matías is actually training for his upcoming match? Usually, he exerts little to no energy when it comes to his preparation. But this time is different. He’s in Tomás’ gym, striking a punching bag with his taped fists. Each strike gets quicker and louder. After a few moments, Matías wraps up his training. He grabs a towel and wipes the sweat from his forehead and the back of his neck. He goes to sit down on a massage chair as an employee brings him a cigar. Very high class. As for Tomás, he is nowhere to be found.|

My patience is wearing thin. It has been for weeks, if not months. And let me tell you, I’m so sick and tired of this same song and dance. I’m so sick of my Tres Comas Club “brethren” constantly going at each other’s throats because they have the temper of a spoiled seven-year-old brat who wanted a pony for her birthday but got a golden retriever instead. IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!! Nothing will change, that has become clear. Same old same old, rinse and repeat. And I’ve come to terms with the fact that this “collective unit” will make zero progress as a group. I mean our differences have been well documented by now so it should come to no surprise, really. It’s not like the drama came out of left field. Instead, it’s been right under our noses this entire time. In case you haven’t realized, TCC is not a dominate group like The Phantom Troupe. TCC is not a group of perfect little angels who are all best friends and have weekly sleepovers where they trade their deepest darkest secrets while braiding each other’s hair like Shoot Nation. Just like TCC doesn’t share the common bond of being society’s rebels, fuck-ups, and leftovers that the world will not grieve for when they are placed six feet under because nothing of value was lost, like Ronin’s members. No, TCC is a collection of individuals that were brought together with the sole purpose of further stuffing the pockets of its investors. We are all puppets when it comes to the grand scheme of things and this is me cutting my strings off. We put our bodies, careers, and lives on the line so they can reap the benefits by adding an extra buck or two. And that’s why I have slowed down a bit. That’s why my passion has been overshadowed by my “laziness”, as some would say when personally, I would swap the word laziness with intelligence. It’s much more fitting and accurate. Because let me tell you right here and now that if anyone is going to make money off of my name, IT’S GOING TO BE ME!!! I’m in this for myself. I know that isn’t the politically correct answer to give but then again, when has the Tres Comas Club ever been politically correct? Or hell, just correct?! When it comes to TCC, just about everything is wrong. The decisions, the leaders - all wrong. But when I finally hold the SSW Junior Heavyweight Championship above my head and claim it as my own? That will be right. That will be long overdue. And that will be justice served. 

And when I do win that championship, I don’t want the second job title that comes with it. That, of course, being the leader of the Tres Comas Club. I don’t want that shit. I don’t want that embarrassment, that train wreck anywhere near my name. I just want to be referred to as your champion and that is it. I don’t need that extra stress. I didn't sign up to be a babysitter. I don’t want to have to do the impossible task of trying to get those lame ducks in a row. NO FUCK THAT! The only reason why I associate myself with those curtain jerkers is because of the money. Call me a fucking whore, I don’t care. This has always been about the money for me because unlike most people here, I realize that when it comes to being a professional wrestler, it comes with a short shelf life. You can’t do this forever. You’ll be lucky if you’re still doing this in your early forties. And I for one don’t plan on being in this declining business when I’m at that age. Which is why I don’t just define myself as a wrestler. I’m a goddamn businessman, an entrepreneur. I am smart with my money. I’ve made moves. I’ve made great investments that are paying off. I know the right people. People that will help my money grow at a steady rate and who the fuck knows, I might just buy Strong Style Wrestling for the hell of it down the road and rid this company of its deadweight - which just so happens to be most of Tres Comas Club. That and Ronin. Nobody in their right mind cares about Ronin. 

But even I can admit that not all hope is lost when it comes to Tres Comas Club. It still has me. And it still has the One True Pairing and Miltiades - the only three members that still add some value to this company not named Matías Navarro. Unfortunately, I have to face one of them this week because there must be some rule in the official SSW Rulebook that states TCC members must always be at odds. As if we are children on a playground, sitting in a sandbox, fighting over a shiny toy and fair warning, I’m not above throwing sand in your eyes to get what I want, but I digress. Let me state the obvious for a second. My opponents, Miltiades and Greed, they’ve already had their chances to win the Junior Heavyweight Championship. They’ve already had a crack at Andre Virgo. And the both of them failed when it came to capturing that title. They squandered their opportunities. And because of this, they need to take a backseat. To be more precise, they need to take a backseat TO ME! Now, I’m fully aware that my win-loss record isn’t spotless either. I’m not perfect, for I know that I have lost a championship opportunity of my own. The only reason why I’m saying this now is because I know that one of my opponents, if not both, will bring it up, in a desperate attempt to besmirch my reputation. And that’s fine. I might not have won the Puroresu Heavyweight title, but at the end of the day, I still reaped the big paycheck from it and I still main evented a pay-per-view, something the two of you can only dream of doing. And I must admit, for the longest time, not winning that title didn’t phase me. Not one bit. It didn’t make me crack nor did I lose any sleep over it. The next day I woke up and I lived my life just like any other day because the world moves on, with or without you. Just like Tres Comas Club moves on with or without you. Look at BANG for proof. Sure he’s just now coming back after being out of action for months, but TCC didn’t shut down in his absence. Just like we didn’t bat an eye when Miltiades did what he thought was best for this group when he retired Chase Vedder. All things considered, it was the right move. Trimming the fat is a must. He was slowing us down. He had to go. And you made it happen. Huh, maybe you are the right guy to lead this group after all, Miltiades? I mean if it’s down to you, Virgo, Greed, and BANG - the only four that have any desire to lead these power hungry misfits, myself included, then I would choose you. Besides I have already explained as to why I want no part in running the day to day operations of this mess of a group. It’s all yours. Scrub the filth away. But do you know what isn’t yours, Miltiades? The Junior Heavyweight Championship. No, you see, that is about to be mine. It has my name all over it, so move along, shoo! Nothing to see here! After all, you should focus more on gaining leadership over TCC, for that is something obtainable for you, that is actually within your reach. 

You asked me why I want the Junior Heavyweight Championship and it’s rather simple really. That title represents power. It represents that you are one of the best in the world. At least, that’s what it was originally designed. Since Virgo got his greasy fingerprints all over it, it has diminished in value. It isn’t sought after. Notice how none of the other alliances even remotely try to take it. That title is an afterthought at this point. A piece of junk metal. And it is that way because the man holding it is an afterthought himself. See, it’s true, I have no desire to lead this club, I’ve said that time and time again - but then again, with me just holding that title, adding prestige to it, making it worth something - it would give this Club something it’s never had before - hope. It’ll give us better days. Who knows, it might change things? Maybe if we had a credible singles champion representing us, the rest would stop running in circles, trying to chase their tails, and actually progress forward. Maybe we wouldn’t be such an embarrassment. Maybe we would be treated with respect. Maybe we would be taken seriously instead of being laughed at because we are simply incapable of putting our differences aside. However, with that said, I can’t guarantee any of this if I become champion. I can’t guarantee change or sunnier days, but it’s a possibility, it’s a maybe when we already know the answer with Virgo holding the title - and that’s us backpedaling until we all fall off a cliff. Again, I respect you, Miltiades. And I look forward to facing you in the middle of that ring, but perhaps I am even more eager to face Greed. Because you see, you aren’t the only one who dislikes him, Miltiades. At first, I was going to say I hate his guts, but I don’t feel that strongly about him one way or another. I just know I dislike him more than I like him. Especially after he decided to cost me my match against The Apparition a few weeks back and because of that, he must now pay the hefty fine of ever crossing me. Matías forgives, but he never forgets. And soon the entire world will forget all about Virgo’s time as Junior Heavyweight Champion and BANG’s triumph return. All of it will be overshadowed - BY ME!!! Look into my eyes! I am winning at Domination and I will win the Junior Heavyweight Championship soon after. It’s set in stone.
on July 27th 2018, 5:28 pmShinati Mizarki
"The more things change, the more they stay the same,". 

This statement couldn't be any more true when it comes to me; my consistent 'promise' of change - only to find myself failing to actually enact said change, for one reason or another. Admirably fighting; valiantly attempting to find *some* way to rid myself of this curse. 

This inability to acquire what many would tout as a signature one on one victory, only to come short when the time comes to pass. Just like I did last week against Falke. Yes, he *did* low blow me; he *did* weasel his way to the victory in the first place, but that is my fault. My mistake, for allowing it to get to the point where he was able to do that. To where he was in a position to steal my moment from me. And I really cannot look back upon that now.

I failed, again 

And now, I must team with Steven Cassidy against Falke and some "distortion world" prophet, Maelstrom. Two people, who are lost within their own delusions; believing that they can actually win in a fight that is fair. That is just. Where they have to actually *wrestle* instead of resorting to tactics of desperation in order to come out on top. I know, I said I wouldn't dwell too much on it any more, but it hurts. It hurts for people to think that I *need* someone else out there, in order to 'leech' off their win. Even though that alone, neglects the fact that we are a *tag team* for a reason. 

As Cassidy also said, we within the Shoot Nation banner have loyalty. We trust one another and *know* that we'll have the other's backs when it is called for us to. Even then, that's *not* what I want to be known most for. I don't just want to be seen as the token 'tag team participant' of Shoot Nation. The one who does well in this sort of climate, but cannot transition it over to one on one bouts. But I have to admit - if someone were to look at my career right now, that is what they would see. They'd be *right* in seeing it that way too, which is what hurts more than anything else - which is what makes all my time meditating; all my time spent within the dojo back home, feel more and more as if it means nothing. 

As if I am just wasting it all; allowing myself to *still* be frozen by the moment inside of the ring. Something that I thought I would have been over by now. Something, that many had told me would vanish within the span of my first month within the confines of the ring - yet I now understand that *isn't* the case. That I had allowed that presumption to linger; cause me to lose sight of what the *true* goal is. Of just what, I have been entrusted to commit.
___

**We have a proposition for you, Shinati**

Those words were found on a letterhead addressed to me earlier today. My mum was the one who had informed me it had been sent, but she wouldn't tell me where it was from. Or even *who* had sent the message. Just that she had found it on the doorstep; wrapped neatly with a bow and my name scribbled atop of it in Kanji. 

I mean, I'm not gonna complain about receiving a letter from anyone - after all, *any* person who has an interest in me; an interest in the message I preach each and every moment I'm in the ring must hold some sort of benefit in return, right? Otherwise, why would they choose *me*?
___

Yet is it truly *right* for me to hold claim to the cause? To the banner of 'Shoot Nation', when I'm barely able to stand upon my own two feet? When I am seen as nothing more than an anchor; a weight, holding them down from bringing about the end of the Phantom Troupe's tyranny over wrestling? The suffocation, of the culture; the traditions that we swore we would *save*? 

That is how much this losing reign has gotten to me. How much, I feel like it might be best if I cast away; allow the rest of Shoot Nation to make the stand without me.

For it might be the *only* way the stand is made at all

I *need* this week. I need to get my receipt on Falke - more than anything, I need it for myself. To show that even in a confined setting, that my choice to embark upon this route was *correct*. That it wasn't merely a way for me to blindly say that I had 'lived my dream' when all is said and done. 

When the time is called, for me to be judged. Steven, I know you wish to once more, show Maelstrom that he is the *only* being that is distorted; I wish for that to be the case too. So, he is yours. As long as you enrich me with Falke. As long as you allow Falke to become the catalyst for my ascent. Just as he should have become last week. Just let me have him; I *promise* this time, I will make it right. I will finish, that should have been dealt last week.
___

Scanning the letter up and down, I realise that whoever had penned this, knows about my struggles. Knows about the fact that my beginnings within the SSW realm, haven't always gone the way I wished for them too - but that they still had their offer on the table. That they wished, to enable the flame inside of me, to be brought into the forefront.

To shine brighter than I had allowed it to.

I have to admit, I smiled as I read through it. Each word, causing me to find a sense of belief. A sense of hope arise - hope, that hasn't been there ever since I walked through the doors of SSW, the ink barely dried atop my contract. 

**We want *you* to come under our wings**

What did they mean by this? Did they mean they wanted to be my 'mentor'? That they wanted to help me find myself. Just like Naki did when I went to him last week? Or was this just a way to try and lure me in? Mum told me to be wary of those who bore 'sheep's clothing' and claimed to bare gifts like this, for they might merely wish for me to become their marionette. She'd seen it in the business world - she knew from father's own promotion; the dynamics within it, that it could *easily* be the same in this realm.

Yet at the same time, this is an opportunity. A chance for me to elevate myself; to *truly* claim the banner of Shoot Nation. And not just be another name. A 'token' who is merely a part of the cause by association. 

**We await your reply**

Accompanied after that, was a single address. One, in the heart of Hiroshima, which is where they wished for my reply to be mailed to - or for me to visit in person, if I wished to know anything more than the simple 'Kagiro' that had been left on the bottom. A name, that is *very* unfamiliar to me. But that only piques my interest further - it is what gravitates me even more towards the message.
___

This week, is do or die for me. It means more, than just a mere match. A mere message - it is about *finally* setting it all straight. It is about making sure that I find my way. That I redeem, what happened against Falke; ensure that this time, he cannot evade the Architecture of his end. 

So it has been written

So has it been told.

Steven, I'm ready to play my part - together, let's make sure we put the Troupe to bed.
on July 27th 2018, 4:19 pmAria Jaxon
I.

The room -- if it can even be called that -- is huge, nondescript, and mostly dark. It’s also eerily silent for what seems like forever, and then -- CLICK.

A clicking sound cuts through the silence, and suddenly, a spotlight beams down from the ceiling of this space. Standing in the path of the spotlight Falke Halstenberg, the newest recruit of The Phantom Troupe. Another click emanates, and another spotlight casts its glow down below, now bringing Maelstrom into view. A third spotlight cutting on makes Saul Omen visible. After him, a hoodie-clad, Omega Heavyweight Championship-toting CM Nas can be seen once the fourth spotlight is alight. At this point, it’s seen that there’s a large gap between Nas and Saul that is left dark. A fifth spotlight casts light over the menacing-looking Khmaoch Sangkat, who has the Heritage Championship draped over his shoulder. The sixth spotlight then cuts through the darkness, illuminating the massive Gronk. The majority of The Phantom Troupe’s ranks form an imposing sight, though one member is noticeably absent. They stand there in silence, their facial expressions ranging from Nas’ shit-eating smirk to Khmaoch’s sinister, almost-disheartening smile to Saul’s cold glare.

Now, a seventh clicking sound shines down smack dab in the middle of the proverbial iron curtain of The Phantom Troupe, and that is where Aria Jaxon stands with the Puroresu Heavyweight Championship held in place over her shoulder by a manicured hand. She smiles broadly, glancing at the men to the left and the right of her before she speaks.

“You want so badly to be different, Jaydayne. You wanna learn from the mistakes of the two men who fell before you. You want redemption not just for Exodus, but for every time my cohorts have smacked yours around like you owed us money. You’re different, though not for the reasons you wish to be. Your motivations are different, but the outcome of this won’t be. It’ll be a bitter pill to swallow, the fact that you can have the entire world at your back, the fact that you battled through an entire tournament to get to me, the fact that you’ve branded yourself a hero -- just to meet your most soul-crushing defeat yet at the hands of someone you were never capable of beating in the first place.”

Aria pauses for a second, pointing up at the spotlight above her head. “I’ve said many times before that the brightest lights and the highest stakes have always felt welcoming to me. Some competitors crack beneath them, but for me, I have always been able to thrive when the pressure is turned up. Still, I can admit that the pressure I’d been accustomed to had undergone something of a plateau effect, at least here in Strong Style Wrestling. With my two previous challengers, they were very similar. Two men, convinced that they had my number -- one because he thought he’d picked the perfect spot as the first challenger on the chopping block, the other through some convoluted belief that he knew me -- threw their entire being into stepping up to the plate and swearing up and down that they would prematurely end the reign of this company’s inaugural Puroresu Heavyweight Champion. And with those proclamations, men who had never truly been in favor with the fans found themselves as the default “good guys” in the equation. Matias Navarro had flat-out said he hated the idea of being passed off as a hero to the people sitting in the crowd, but when he was the lesser of two evils pitted against the Evil Queen? Oh, those mindless drones welcomed him with open arms. Drake Jaeger, a level ten cultural appropriator who used to run around with a literal harem of Japanese girls, followed me to a different continent to chase a grudge -- and, consequently, he thought, to chase gold.”

She chuckles to herself, shaking her head. “But it didn’t work out that way, did it?”

“Let’s be honest, people haven’t exactly been chomping at the bit to challenge me. I expected the victims to come in droves, and instead, they’ve only trickled in. For the men who have wanted to unseat me, I’ve asked them to take a step back and question why they find themselves in the brain-dead minority of people who seem to wanna get put on their asses by me. They’ve said it’s cowardice on the part of the rest of the locker room, and that could be partially true. I like to think it’s self-preservation, though. My detractors can say I’m a pampered monarch who hides behind fortified walls built by her Phantom Troupe brothers, but the fact is that Aria Jaxon is worth her weight in literal, SSW-sanctioned gold. I’m the best wrestler on God’s green earth, but that’s not all that makes me special. I know how to play the game. My skills in the ring alone make me dangerous enough, but the fact that I know how and when to pick my spots? That makes it even more of a foregone conclusion that I’ll eviscerate anyone who’s stupid enough to think they can turn me into an easy mark. Since I’ve been champion, I’ve said that I would do whatever it took to remain in this spot, and at no point during my reign have I wavered from that. With all that I’ve taken on now, I can’t ever back down from that manner of thinking.”

“Like I said, Jaydayne, you’re different, and so am I. We’ve both changed since Exodus. Your changes have more to do with the fact that you feel like you have more of an incentive to beat me now, and all that enthusiasm is just adorable, even if it’ll eventually get your heart broken. For me, my shoulders are carrying a bigger burden than ever before. I’m not just this company’s top champion anymore. I now lead the faction I’m in, and a lot of people have pointed to this as a potential point of weakness for The Phantom Troupe. Defending my championship now is about more than the simple notion that titles equal power. Now, it’s about leading by example. It’s about showing that The Phantom Troupe has a stranglehold on this company in every manner possible -- from the displays of violence keeping all you lowly lames in place to having every available bargaining chip possible around the waist of someone in this faction’s ranks. Cheesy as this is gonna sound, I get it now. So much of you chasing me does boiling down to you being a glutton for punishment, but now I understand that you just wanna lead the charge and show all of Shoot Nation just what their leader is truly capable of. The men in Phantom Troupe with me, they’re all grown, they can all think for themselves, they can handle their own business, but knowing that doesn’t do anything to really take away from the fact that I, on some level, feel responsible for them. How I conduct myself as a leader and how long I hang onto this championship have so much to do with how we as a faction are perceived. People may hate us, but when we’re dripping in gold, they have no choice but to admit that we’re the best. That’s part of what I live for; the pained expressions as people admit through clenched teeth that Phantom Troupe is the absolute apex of SSW. I never had any shortage of motivations to remain champion, but leading this faction has given me a brand new reason to fight. This is no longer just about me. It’s about my faction, too. And so when you look to depose The Queen from the throne she’s defended with an iron fist, you also look to dent the collective armor of The Phantom Troupe. These are both cardinal sins, as far as I’m concerned, and you’ll pay for them dearly.”

Aria punctuates her last remarks by clutching her championship a bit tighter.

“I think it’s in the nature of every hero has to paint every trial they face as an epic story, or I guess they don’t feel whole. You’ve taken to the idea of likening our story to one with cameos from gods like Hercules, and it’s stupid. If that’s what gets you amped up enough to feel like you can take me, go ahead, but I’ll have you know that it’s still ridiculous. I’m not a god, and you’re not wielding a god-killer. I’m definitely not Medusa, and you’re not the first idiot to call for my head. We’re flesh and blood mortals, Jaydayne, but still, you’re far from the fact to recognize the fact that facing me is a giant undertaking. The Queen bleeds. She registers pain. But she pushes through all of those things to overcome every invader who tries to snatch the kingdom keys from her hands, and this is where you stop being different. A mythical gorgon isn’t the one grinding your championship dreams to dust under the heel of her boot. Just a woman who seems to always be a step ahead of you. A woman who’s very much looking forward to reacquainting the self-styled hero with just how mortal he really is.”

She grins, her tone of voice taking on more levity now, and sounding noticeably more condescending.

“Since the night I claimed this title, people who hated me have been screaming about a day of salvation that’ll never come. Being free from the reign of the tyrannical Queen and the squad of winners she’s got behind her? It’s the stuff of fairytales, and I’m closing the chapter on the fantasy you’ve been living in since you won the Heaven’s Arena Cup. There is no version of this story where you write the ending. I’ve always had the pen, dear Jaydayne, and if I have to jam it right into your heart and write out the story of my next successful defense in your blood? You can bet your ass I’ll do it. People like me are the ones who write the stories, Jaydayne, and my story as Puroresu Heavyweight Champion is nowhere close to being finished. You’ll be a footnote in this novel; a hero who was always trying his damndest to save everyone else and never could save himself from the woman who was his kryptonite. That happy ending you were waiting for? It’s never coming. I’ll make sure of that. There’s no hope for you…”

At that moment, Nas claps his hands twice and the entire row of spotlights goes out, the space once again being plunged into the dark. Aria is unable to stifle a laugh as she speaks once more.

“Only darkness.”

The sinister laughs of all seven Phantom Troupe members begin to echo in the darkness, but one remark cuts through them all --

“Long live The Queen -- and long may she reign.”
on July 27th 2018, 4:11 pmCM Nas
The Conquering Messiah.

The Best Wrestler Alive.

The true Alpha and Omega of the Wrestling World.

The God of Destruction.

CM Nas...a one of a kind man. Someone who truly tells the zero to hero story greater than any other in history. A man who went from having absolutely nothing and literally no one...and over time, slowly but surely developed the admiration and trust of so so many. But many people question CM Nas’ career choices since joining Strong Style Wrestling and the Omega Wrestling Association. Why is Nas acting so differently than he did before? Why is he not the same bright, outgoing personality? The obnoxious, overconfident optimist who always said Never Back Down from any challenge. Where did that young man go? Why was he replaced by this jaded, brooding shell of a man? This man who goes against everything the former Nasir stood for. He has absolutely no issue cheating to get ahead. He will abuse the rules all he can to get his way. Allow me to just clarify, if you actually believe that I am not the same man...that I still do not have that same drive, those same aspirations deep within me, then you are so clueless that you do not even deserve to have an opinion about this subject whatsoever. I’m still the exact same damn guy...it’s just that my perspective and my motives are slightly different from what they were formerly. I still want the same end goal, and that is to unite the world of wrestling under one roof and make it far greater than the way I originally found it. For you see the generation before me was so egocentric that if anything, their decade long stranglehold on the business has HARMED it more than anything else. I’ve already dealt with one of those pests in the form of Brian Daniels. But there are still a few left that need to be taken behind the shed if you would. But that’s not the point of this. The point is my role is to be the flag bearer and the bridge between the current generation of talent and the next. Just look at what I am doing in OWA. I have revolutionized the way E-Feds operate on a fundamental level for the greater! My influence is arguably limitless. It’s just the matter of deciding what I find to be important enough to warrant my full attention and what does not. You see when you have as many responsibilities as CM Nas possesses, the time comes to decide what is or is not as prevalent of an issue to handle on the immediate. Essentially I push a lot of things to the back burner because I have so much on my plate to begin with. That’s where The One True Pairing comes in. The reason I tried and went full force against the likes of Brian Daniels, Stark, and now Miltiades and not against the pair of you ever...is simply because you are not entertaining enough to me and quite frankly not worth my full undivided attention. I don’t care about you or what you have to say. You fail to realize that I’m not just another one of these guys who gets all upset in their feelings when you make your adorable little jokes about them. I don’t have time for such childish games. I have a business to support as the literal backbone of! Brian Daniels, Jacob Senn, The Omega Heavyweight Championship, hell even Stark and Miltiades are bigger deals to me and my attention span than the pair of you. You’re the SSW “Lovebird” Tag Team Champions, SO WHAT! Big deal. Guess what, I am the Omega Heavyweight Champ, and you scoff at that like it’s just some pet name I handed myself. But it’s the very title I fended your stablemate from and will do once again at Boiling Point. An event created by me, further showing off the scope of my influence on the wrestling world. But then as far as dealing with others go, I have slapped around men like Jacob Senn, Stark, and Scott Oasis in the past, men whose legacies eclipse that of anything the two of you have or will achieve anytime soon. 

Now I say all of that about not being particularly interested in taking you two on, and don’t get it twisted. That does not mean I won’t try...now that I got most of the other more important matters out of the way of course. It just means that you two needed to be patient and wait your turn. In the end you two are too young in this industry to understand something like that. Because neither of you have any remote clue what it feels like to be in MY position. To carry all the weight of the world the way I do. To have to concern yourself with all the things that run through my mind on a daily basis. I am responsible for more people’s livelihoods and existences than you could possibly fathom. So for you two to speak so ignorantly of me is….well it’s just that, it is goddamn ignorant! But that is A-Okay! Because the Conquering Messiah will show you two the path. Follow The Prophet’s word as if they are your one true gospel and he will teach you all there is to know about your fates. Because you see I am still the same man I was back then. I may look a little different. I may act a little different on the surface level. I may even sound a little different. But I want the same thing in the end. I am much more ruthless and relentless than ever before as far as all the things I will do to achieve said goal however. Making me far more dangerous than I ever was in the past. But that begs the question. Why put any bit of my time and energy into entertaining the two of you in the first place? It has no direct influence on what I want. But that’s just the thing my friends, I used the word  “direct”. Indirectly, it has everything to do with what I want. As the Champion of Wrestling and The Best Alive, it is my job to have the absolute greatest matches possible with any and everyone I come into contact with. When people ask you, The One True Pairing, who was your greatest opponent in your careers when it’s all said in done much later. You will say. CM Nas and by proxy, Saul Omen as well. And that is no disrespect to Saul Omen, but I am sure he more than understands. He does not claim to be The Best, but I do. Then comes why we need to win. It is to further establish Phantom Troupe’s dominance over the world! The reach I have on the word to continue to speak my holy word must be expanded as much as possible at any cost. So in the end Cassius and Sakura. It’s not truly about you two...but about something far greater than the two of you. That is what you fail to recognize. You are blinded by your pride, greed, and ignorance. But that is just fine once again, because you two will make the perfect examples for those to see and learn to not follow the same road of. In the end you can carry around little funko pops of me, making me say hyperboles about my feelings towards Saul Omen. You can claim I am nothing more than a paper champion. You can claim whatever phony fetishes I supposedly possess. But it all means NOTHING in the end! It’s just window dressing. It’s all talk to hype up what truly matters more so than anything else. The actual conflict. The match. In the end this is very simple. I don’t hate either of you. I have no true problems with either of you. I just want those championships because of what they will bring with them. The gold itself is honestly whatever. You have the tag titles, and I want them. Nothing more, nothing less. And real cute. I must say. Trying to insult my moniker. Bravo, I hope you feel oh so big and bad. Calling me a bust and all. Trust me. The only championship I truly want before calling it quits here in Strong Style Wrestling is HONESTLY The Puroresu Heavyweight Title. Once I am in line for that, then I’ll give this place my full focus. Until then, I don’t care as much. Tag Champion of the world? Been there done that. It’s not as big of a deal as you think ya know. The last place I worked actually, I was Undisputed Tag Champs in my main roster debut against the longest reigning tag champs in the HISTORY of that promotion. So yeah. It’s not as big as you think. Just like YOU are not as big as you think. Neither of you are a true titan of the industry like ME! So when stacked against such a true giant of our world who actually has turned your way, I wonder what you will do. I surely hope you do NOT cave in from the sheer pressure. Because that will surely mean The destruction of the One True Pairing.

HAKAI!
on July 27th 2018, 3:10 pmScott Oasis
We’re about to witness the death of a monster.

If you can even call him that. For months Gronk has been viewed as this destructive giant, tormenting the Strong Style Wrestling roster. He’s been the Phantom Troupe’s ace in the hole; the threatening big man that plods down to the ring and saves the day. So many wrestlers and audiences alike lose their mind when he makes his way down the aisle as if he’s this untouchable force that will take down anything in his path. But what really is he? What type of man is Gronk actually? Because that is what he is. Just a man. Not the intimidating figure you all have tricked yourselves into believing he is. A stupid man. A foolish man. A man who doesn’t even deserve half of the reputation that he has. A man who is nothing more than a fraud! He’s not the biggest beast in SSW, he’s not one of the world’s most dangerous men like those clowns on commentary try their damndest to make him out to be. No! That’s a batshit crazy label to give a man of his low level. Gronk is an untalented halfwit who just happened to be graced with his size, size which has allowed him to thrive in a land full of fun sized karate masters and pencil necked gaijins despite his lack of abilities.

Given the competition he surrounds himself with of course he seems like a big deal but if you were to fix up the playing field and put someone of actual quality in front of him the shortcomings he has would become more and more apparent. Look at how the Heaven’s Arena cup turned out. Jaydayne Pendragon is below average at best and is about three times smaller defeated Gronk to beat him in a tournament that every betting man swore belonged to him! Gronk was beaten in a matter of five minutes and unlike my situation it was no fluke it was quick and decisive! Seeing a damn near seven foot, three hundred pound man going evenly back and forth with a weakling barely hitting two hundred pounds is almost unbelievable. It would be one thing if you dominated him and at the last second he got one over on you but with the way that match was going he had you on the ropes for a good sixty to seventy percent of it. It was embarrassing match to watch back! It was seeing that event where I knew right then and there that Gronk and I were not in the same category no matter how much wrestling fans and the boys in the back were trying to force that narrative.

He was actually the man that forced my hand more than anyone when it came to how I made my debut - running down that ramp and assaulting Jay. I did that to show Gronk how it was done, to let him know what a real monster looks like! I laid that poor excuse for a man out since Gronk was too incompetent to do so! Look at how I did it too! Such ease! With no problem at all. Phantom Troupe’s heavy could never relate to that. I wanted to let the people know that Gronk couldn’t even lace my boots and that same motive is what brings us together at Domination as well. So many wrestling analysts have spent their time these past few months comparing us to each other. I can’t tell you how many times I’d be having interviews in America and people would be telling me about you and how you’re killing it in Japan, how perhaps I should be worried about you overtaking my lane. This match is gonna dead those assumptions once and for all. I’m about to upset everyone who was dumb enough to put their eggs in the Gronk basket when I expose him for who he is. He can’t hide behind his faults with lesser competition this time. He’s against a legend, a world champion, a hall of fame talent. Every flaw he has, every mistake he makes, everything wrong with this man will not be going under my radar. Now we’re in for a role reversal. Gronk thinks he bullies people in the ring? He think he beats people down? I wonder how he’ll feel when I bully him. When I beat him down. When I have him leaving the arena in an ambulance like he’s done to so many others. When he’s on his back bleeding and looking up at the lights with me standing up triumphantly the people of Japan will finally know who they should truly fear. I run the locker room. I run SSW. And soon enough I will run the entire world of professional wrestling. Taking out Gronk is just one step in the global expansion of the Big Oasis Brand.
on July 27th 2018, 2:21 pmThe One True Pairing

(Cassius and Sakura Corleone are shown walking through a building as Cassius films he and Sakura with his smartphone. He makes sure to get both of them in the frame as they continue walking - Cassius dressed in an expensive suit while Sakura wears a beautifully-crafted white and pink dress. Behind them, their personal security team is shown carrying several bags.)

Cassius: If you’re wondering why it looks like we’re in a bit of as a rush, it’s because we are.

Sakura: Back to Japan we go…

Cassius: Going there - you know, the novelty wears off pretty quick. I mean MAYBE if you’re some cretin that loves his anime and manga and video games - MAYBE it’s a neat little place to visit, but when you’ve been there more than once, you get numb to the so-called “beauty” of it. It’s like any other place.

Sakura: And I swear to God if another asshole just assumes that I know Japanese, I’m gonna kick him right in his watashi wa teeth!

Cassius: It’s really just a chore to have to fly out to this country, especially when we would much rather spend our time in our own little World back at our home that’s, well, nicer than the entire country of Japan really.

Sakura: That’s alright though, as long as I’m with my Cassius, I’ll go to the most disgusting cesspool countries in a heartbeat!

(Cassius and Sakura kiss while they continue walking.)

Cassius: And the funny thing is, becoming a chore is exactly how you could describe our time here in this company. Sure, at first it was neat and all. We got to show up, easily conquer its barren tag team division made up of losers who don’t know the first Goddamn thing about being a cohesive unit, and then taking their Championships. It’s been a nice ride to take this company for everything it’s got without even trying - rebuilding it in our own vision and renaming it Soulmate Style Wrestling while we are its World Champions as your Lovebird Tag Team Champs. That was a blast… You know, for a bit.

Sakura: Usually it was the plane ride that would put me to sleep, but now it’s just being there in general. At least we’re facing Nas and Saul again - those two speaking help me make sure I’m well rested.

Cassius: I couldn’t have said it better myself. All of this has become nothing more than a chore to us. This isn’t the good time that it used to be. The novelty of this company wore off within WEEKS, and now? Now we’re just bothering to show up to remind them all exactly why we’re the best and will never be dethroned. It’s like two deities stepping down from the heavens to make an example out of some commoner that’s evoked their wrath. It’s as simple as that, really. Nothing more to it. We show up to some filthy place like Shizouka, Japan simply because we have no desire to forfeit our Championships and move on to some place else far more worth our time. This company has proven time and time again that they have nothing worthy of our time to offer the One True Pairing. Can I say we’re surprised? No, not really. Not in the slightest, in fact. It was inevitable. The moment we stepped onto Japan’s soil and drove our flag into this entire company to show that it belongs to us, we knew just how things would go. We knew it would only be a matter of time before we were just recycling through its greatest hits, and here we are! Saul Omen and CM Nas: Part 50! Here they come! Saul convincing himself he can carry his team to a victory for once in their pathetic careers! Nas forgetting that he exists in this company! In fact, he’d be better off being the one to stop showing up, because even when does walk his carcass out to the ring, he still doesn’t show! He still drags his team down! Saul still convinces himself he can pull off the win! Jesus Christ, you people are pathetic!

(Sakura puts a hand on Cassius’ shoulder.)

Sakura: Calm down, my Cassius, save that fire for me. Those two don’t deserve you actually trying.

Cassius: You’re right. You’re absolutely right, my Cherry Blossom. They don’t. They don’t deserve any of that. They stopped deserving the best of OTP the moment they proved they weren’t good enough to oppose us a long time ago. Yet, they’ve got another shot at our gold without an ounce of reason, and why? Simply because this company has no one better to step up to the plate. I was wrong, it’s not Saul and Nas that are pathetic. They’re just two assholes desperate to be successful in our Soulmate Style Wrestling. The pathetic ones are the people who run this company and believe these “challengers” are worth our precious time. We could be spending the night having a nice dinner in our home instead of showing up to put down the dogs they’ve got lined up for us. It’s all become nothing but a miserable task for us to do, and you know, it gets a little tiring. It hasn’t just become a chore to show up in Japan and do what OTP does best. It’s become a chore to have to humiliate two guys like Saul Omen and CM Nas. If you guys want a little bit of advice, Sakura and I would personally suggest you two just start attacking each other and make far better use of your time. You don’t stand a chance against us. Not in the slightest. That’s not bullying or intimidation tactics - that is an absolute fact. You two might be the sloppiest team we have ever has the displeasure of competing with, and that is because you are no team. You never were. You’re just two guys exploiting the rules of this gold for your own selfish little desires. Your faction knows you can’t get the job done. This company knows you can’t get the job done. Most importantly, YOU know you can’t get the job done. Take a look at this…

(Cassius turns the phone to look directly at the private jet they’re approaching before turning the camera back towards he and Sakura.)

Cassius: You know what that is? That’s the difference between you and us. It’s not just about money. There’s a distinct reason why you people hoard gold and sit in your creepy little churches. It’s because you don’t have this. You don’t have the luxury to enjoy your miserable existences, so you have to compensate for them any way you can. We have all the gold we could ever want. We don’t need to prove how edgy and deep we are. The only thing OTP has ever had to prove is that we’re the best in that ring, and we do that every single time. You people find your ways to underestimate us because we love each other and make one another our entire focus, but if you believe for one second you can just show up in OUR World and dethrone the greatest tag team on the planet, you’ve got a rude awakening coming your way. It’s no surprise that we’re the Champions and you’re the challengers. You all compete in this company’s “tag team division” because you just want to be Champions. What a joke. What an absolute joke. That’s why this is just a chore by this point. That’s why there’s no value in it, and I think you well know anyone from Tres Comas Club doesn’t bother with things that have no value, so I’m going to make this as crystal clear as I possibly can… This is going to be our last chore. You, Nas. You, Omen. The both of you - we’re done here. We know you don’t have much to your names, but spare what you have to buy a fucking clue for once in your lives. Your faction is as pathetic as you are. Turn your attention to your so-called “World Champion” and take her gold if you want it so bad, because you will never take these from us. Not a chance. You’re just two dogs chasing a car that’s faster, better, and more valuable than you will ever be. So yeah, we’ll show up in Japan yet again. We’ll retain our gold, yet again. We’ll make examples out of the two of you, yet again. We’ll fly back to our home away from all of this bullshit, yet again. And we’ll be back here for the next makeshift team that thinks they have what it takes to beat us, yet again. Maybe we’re the ones practicing the definition of insanity here, because it feels like it’s an endless loop by this point. But hey, this company may be just a chore, but being the best - there’s always value in that, isn’t there? We’re done here.

(Sakura grins and waves as Cassius smirks before turning off the phone.)

on July 27th 2018, 11:53 amMiltiades
(The aides run in terror, the recruits dare not look into his eye. He walks around not looking at anyone but the tents, and his focus on what lies in them. Newer meat, newer minds to meld, new spirits to be broken. Taunting them won’t work this time. Taunting them will just let them think they have a chance. It’s time to show them they were outclassed from the beginning. And he did just that, as soon as it was marked, he attacked, and laid into the recruit. The next person he maimed until he gave up. The next one quit as soon as the match started, but Miltiades punished him for his fear. They couldn’t win, even when they thought they’d let him. He chewed them out, and berated them, Fenrir soon took him aside and tried and failed to talk sense. Soon he left to his tent.)

The more I try to taunt the more they think they have a chance. The more I try to pity them, the more they think they’re above me, the more I try to level with them, the more they think they’re the same. But that’s the fatal mistake they always make, they always try to keep certain that I am the same as them, which in fact I am not. I am great, I am the one people want nay need to be. This is because what I am is a leader. I am the example that people put on paper to show that what I do is relevant and in remembrance of a great era. The New Generation, the Era of Excellence, and the Age of Miltiades. People frame me as one who is full of himself, one who may or may not have had stuff handed to him and it makes you think about what I can do. Because you people, you wish to see me as a normal man, a man who you could get behind his imperfections but it hurts you to think that I’m just too perfect. In fact I’m the perfect example of what Tres Comas needs. You see I’m about letting everyone do what they want as long as it’s in line with what Tres Comas represents. Power, Money, and the right of excellence that all our member radiate. Everyone of them has a chance to represent the best faction, the one that they need to be and should already be in.

(Miltiades looks at the maps all of which have X’s on them indicating places that have been searched but with no luck on finding his objective. He obsesses over each location before going to the rolled paper next to him. On it are pictures, bios, and reasons for conviction. Each of Navarro and GREED, his two opponents at Domination.)

And for me to show you people that I’m the leader Tres Comas needs I need to beat my brothers in arms once more, further cementing my place above all. Let’s start with GREED, the man who’s been nothing but more of a pain to me than that of Virgo. It was once a war of GREED vs Virgo but now with him being the last thing that always tries to come in front of me a glory he always pops up. I had Virgo where I wanted him, I had him and his belt in my possession, but GREED and Jaywalker wanted to get involved, they wanted to see up close and personal that I won, but in doing so showed that they must be involved in EVERYTHING, no matter the consequences. I do blame them for my loss, I do blame them for how Tres Comas has been run, I do blame them for squandering every opportunity because they want to be watching like a Hawk. But really I also blame them for all the transgressions that have happened, and will see to it that Tres Comas has a new leader. And to do that I need to take that title off of Virgo because he won’t listen to reason. I also need to beat Navarro and GREED because they have just become collateral at this point. GREED, your name symbolizes all that you’ve done and that you’re going to do with Tres Comas and to have that within this group is just a parasitic situation in which we have to develop into a better alternative. We’ll root out the disease, we’ll outs the worm, and we’ll cleanse it all within a matter of days. It will be glorious as it is poetic. And honestly that’s all I have to say to you right now, if I waste more of my breath, then I’ll give you the satisfaction of being heard.

Navarro, you and I have only met once in the ring, but as teammates. I have no qualms against you but I got to ask, what makes you think this was your best alternative. You had shot to the ranks of the Puroresu Championship and the one loss against Aria seems to have brought you down to your luck. And it’s a sad sight that this is how you think you can get right in the world especially knowing that there is no such thing that is going to happen. Navarro there a few people I respect in Tres Comas mostly due to the fact that the others can switch on a dime, and I respect you, and I know you’re doing this because you believe it is the only way. And in some cases you are right, it is the only way, but not for you. You see it’s my only way to get Leadership within Tres Comas, it’s my only way to show people that Tres Comas is fine and will live to see it’s greatness flow through SSW, and it’s the only way to show the other factions that the in-fighting will stop. But with that said since it is my only way, you should know that I’m going to stop at nothing to get it no matter who is in my way. Navarro you need to realize this and drop it, because if you don’t I’m not gonna be responsible for the pain I have to unleash on you.
on July 27th 2018, 2:29 amKhmoach Sangkat
Do you know what happens when we die?

What will greet you on the day you finally slip beyond the veil? And what is this “you” that is greeted? What does one really take with them across to the other side? Well… We can start to rule out some of the obvious things. Over the course of our lives we collect many things that belong here and not there. Our riches, our property, our possessions… Even our accolades, our reputations, the ways we are to be remembered; these things are all left behind in trust with the living. That is what we call “Heritage”, after all. But it does not end here. A body does not belong to the spirit, it too is borrowed. It too is just a collection of molecules taken for a time from the earth, and to the earth the body will inevitably return. We leave our flesh behind and with it all the clever mechanisms it bore to facilitate our temporaneous survival. All light and colour fades to black in lifeless eyes. And only silence falls on a dead man’s ears. Even the very seat of intellect is a throne that must be abdicated. Thoughts. Opinions. Ideals. All of these strange little notions that people become attached to and start to identify with to extent of believing they are what makes you… Well… You. Even these are only borrowed in life. Indeed, a man can surrender his ideals and damage his intellect without his heart stopping after all.

I have been taught that one thing alone follows us as we slip our shells. Having suffered the ravages of the past’s hungry ghosts, and having looked death in its coal black eyes too many times to count, I now know this is true. When we die we do not take the aspects of the body, nor the content of the mind but only the quality of the soul at the moment of death. When somebody passes on with no regrets… No purpose left undone… Free of attachments to constrict them… When they breathe their last breath in their own bed, in their own home, in a house that has been set perfectly in order… And bathed in the love and compassion of the family surrounds them, this is the ideal. When this happens the dead take this peace with them into the void. They find a place where there are no bodily urges and sensualities to disrupt this peace, nor glimmering lights to cause distraction, nor volition, nor distinctions, nor cruel ruminations to break peace into discord. The spirit finds but one thing here:

Unbounded Peace floating in limitless eternity.

Free of all barriers.

Bliss upon bliss, multiplying freely as it lifts the spirit toward infinity.

This we call “Heaven”.

Yet, not all deaths are such a peaceful slumber. Some are not ready for death but die suddenly and unprepared in a chaotic flash of violence. Plans unfulfilled. Dreams swallowed by nightmare. Others die alone and in the street. Their families know neither where they are not what has happened. So it is they lie exposed to the elements and with no company but the filth eating vermin that flock to the corpse. For some, such as my Father, death comes as all of the above. Awash with pain, fear, loneliness, regret, anger, thwarted ambition… The circumstances of one’s death can be the very well of anguish and dukkha. When this happens the dead take this suffering with them into the void. They find a place with no warmth nor pleasure to disrupt the ache, nor glimmering lights to cause distraction, nor volition, nor distinctions, nor a merciful means to talk down the storm within themselves and breach torment with gratitude. The spirit finds but one thing here:

Unbounded Suffering unleashed in a vast uncaring void.

Free of all restraints.

Pain upon pain, multiplying freely as it weighs the spirit down in agony.

This we call “Hell”.

Perhaps now we can understand a little of what we are getting ourselves into, right Tarah? When you step into the ring with the Phantom Menace at Domination, it will not be any ordinary title bout but a Deathmatch. Nothing is forbidden. All is permitted. We are each given free license to carry the other to the very jowls of death and the gates of hell if that is what it takes to leave the ring as a Champion. This is your chosen battlefield. These are the stakes you are prepared to accept. Death… Unlike all the challengers who have come before you, you are willing to main, to destroy, to kill an old man like me for the most precious thing in his life. I won’t judge. It is only human nature to wait upon another’s death, coveting the spoils of their demise. We may properly call it a number of names properly: Greed, Acquisitiveness, Intemperance, Desire… But let us each insist that your ambition is worthy and legitimate, let us call it “Heritage”. It is little different to my yearning for the inheritance which the Gods of Death deprived me all of those years ago. Ambition, the all-consuming hunger, and the compulsion to stoop to whatever levels necessary to achieve my goals brought me here. They are the reasons why I have survived for so long as Champion while the dreams of others died violently at my feet.

Now the same brings to have your turn. You come to forcefully rip the entreaties of my legacy and Heritage into your own hands and to cast me out of my life as SSW’s longest serving Champion. Your weapons are youth, tenacity, and cruelty. All vicious and valuable tools. However, your hopes perhaps hang on something else entirely… The ghosts of my past. I have seen nightmare and reality blur lines. And been drenched when the clouds cried tears of blood. Suffered staggering loss and unimaginable fear. Pain lumbered upon pain under the soul-shattering weight of agony. Yes. It is almost like I have already had my violent death. I have experienced “Hell”. And perhaps you have rightly come to the conclusion that this can leave no man unscathed. But if your plan is merely to set up the conditions to reopen these old wounds then your lack of understanding is telling. See nobody walks through hell and out again within a lifetime. Breaking me down is not so easy as bringing me back to some traumatic event in the past because I haven’t left behind my suffering. I exist in a Living Hell and it is even here that I have built my throne.

If you believe yourself to be worthy of the Heritage that I have built then this is your chance to try on the shoes you suppose to fill as Heritage Champion.You see, all that this stipulation has accomplished is the opportunity for you to feel what my Hell is like. A deathmatch ends only in one way… A crimson flash chaos and violence… A nightmare come reality where a broken body lies alone… Awash with pain, fear, loneliness, regret, anger, thwarted ambition. This match does not merely grant you the weapons to help make me suffer. It removes all the barriers and limitations which stem the tide of blood and prevents suffering from devouring the whole. When you enter the ring at Domination, you will find but one thing there:

Unbounded Suffering unleashed in a vast uncaring void.

Free of all restraints.

Pain upon pain, multiplying freely as it weighs the spirit down in agony.

This we call “Hell”.

This is the curse which I entrust to you.

The gloves are off and the veil is split wide open. Welcome Tarah Nova to your Living Hell. The ghost pushes you down into a world of infinite suffering. For salvation is not walking through the flames unscathed. It is extinction. The very blowing out of a candle. A returning to the blissful unconsciousness of the void. And for us, that is not enough.
on July 27th 2018, 2:28 amSteven Cassidy
With everything I’ve been through up to this point, whether it be the hardships or setbacks, I was finally able to find peace. I was ready to move on. I was ready to leave the past in the past and finally look in front of me instead of nervously checking behind me. For once, my future wasn’t looking bleak. For once, I was eagerly looking forward to the grand opportunities that were awaiting me, whether they were right around the corner or down the road. Opportunities that I would earn through hard work and skill, rather than taking shortcuts to achieve, like a certain group around these parts. So like I said, after weeks of bitterness and anger, I was okay with letting go of past events, including what happened to Koji - “was” being the keyword. Last week was a painful reminder that there is unfinished business. That nothing has been resolved - not even close. This war between The Phantom Troupe and Shoot Nation will only end when one’s side is completely washed away from SSW and its history. And I have come to terms with that. I know what I have gotten myself into and I WILL NOT run away from it like a coward with my tail tucked between my legs. I will be at the forefront. I’ll be in trenches battling, chipping away until The Phantom Troupe has been defeated for once and for all. I know we can do it. I have all the confidence in the world that we will come out on top - perhaps not unscathed, but victorious, which is all that matters. Because when I look at PT, I see vulnerability. A once well-oiled machine, is now struggling to stay afloat and will soon sink to the depths of the deep blue sea due to its cheap spare parts not holding up. Just look around. The creator of this beast has been laid to waste. And at Domination, the beast of Phantom Troupe, that of course being Gronk, could fall at the hands of The Ice Man, and he might never truly recover. And it doesn’t end there. No, we are just getting started! As a sweetener, we will witness the end to a reign that should have never come to fruition in the first place - if you haven't already guessed, I am talking about Aria’s time as the SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion. She will in fact lose it to Jaydayne, which is long overdue really. And I have no doubts in my mind that you will represent this company exceptionally well as its true face and as its true champion. But before all that happens, I know for a fact that Shinati and I will take care of business in our tag match as we have revenge weighing heavily on our hearts and minds. After what happened to us last week? We will beat The Phantom Troupe and we will do it in convincing fashion. There is no other choice or alternative. They did this to themselves and now they are about to face the severe consequences for their actions. 

Earlier I said The Phantom Troupe are using a bunch of spare parts to try to fix the gaps and cracks in their foundation. Guys like Maelstrom and Falke are those parts. They are the duct tape trying to cover the bullet holes that Shoot Nation has left. I look at you two and I see two individuals that - actually no, I’m getting ahead of myself. You aren’t even individuals. You don’t think on your own, nor do you act on your own. You follow Aria’s command like the two lapdogs you are. But I must admit that you fit in quite well with your Phantom Troupe brethren. Like a glove, really. Cheaply attacking those that upset you, whether it be through their words or actions is a tactic that’s been instilled in you. It’s the Phantom Troupe way, after all. You see, I have been on the receiving end of those cowardly attacks twice. The first time, it led me to a hospital and I wasn’t able to leave for weeks. The second time? Just a few scratches because I have become immune to your BS methods. Which also proves my point that the Phantom Troupe no longer has to be feared because I firmly believe that Shoot Nation outranks them talent wise. We also have something called loyalty. Which sure, is something the Phantom Troupe also has, but theirs is only temporary. When the going gets tough and you guys finally face some adversity, you won’t know what to do with yourselves because you’re so custom to having your way. And when you start getting told no and get shut down, you will all act differently. And some of you won’t be able to accept the fact that your SSW career will be trending downwards. Of course it’s not your fault. You’re the backbone of The Phantom Troupe. A key piece to the puzzle. An irreplaceable soldier to the regime. All of which you tell yourself so you can feel comfort and content when you place your head on your pillow at night. But you know more than anyone that you are a bunch of snakes, laying in the weeds, concocting the perfect exit strategy for one of your allies because you know that if it isn’t them, it’s you on the chopping block. You’ll become paranoid. You’ll try to grow eyes in the back of your head to either soften the blow that's coming or to counter it. Maybe this is just me talking out of my ass. Maybe I’m trying to use the oldest trick in the book where I drive a wedge between you two ... or maybe, just maybe, I’m speaking the truth? Only time will tell. 

Until the inevitable implosion, I have you two to wrestle. Something I am quite looking forward to. I have already had the pleasure of competing against one of you, that of course, being you, Maelstrom. And the week leading up to that match, I was never given the chance to refute your claims. But today is different and right now, if you don't mind, I am going to give myself the floor. Mind you, it might be sort of difficult to remain impartial because we know how that match ended .. with you tapping out. So here we go. Maelstrom, I never expected you to know Koji. I went out of my way to explain that originally. Because of the men and women you associate yourself with, his name was never household known. His SSW career was never given the chance to lift off the ground. I know how talented he was. His loyal fans that followed his career knew he was smooth like butter inside that squared circle. His talent would have most likely translated to Shoot Nation's style. But I also know nothing is a sure thing in this business. Because who knows, maybe his time here would have never panned out the way he or I would have hoped. Maybe he would have struggled mightily on a weekly basis ... or maybe he would have racked up win after win and who knows, he might have held SSW gold? But unfortunately, that's a bunch of what ifs. We will never know the truth. We will never see his career play out here .. and it's all because of Phantom Troupe. The same group that tried to end me. So it isn't just about what happened to Koji ... it is also about me, which might sound selfish, but it's true nonetheless. Plus, you should know all about this, since you and Falke tried to put me back on the shelf when I am just now getting reacclimated with this very company. So to say this is personal to me, would be an understatement. 

I get it though, Maelstrom. I get your frustration. I get that your career also hasn't gone the way you would have hoped, starting out 0-2 I believe. Against two "underdogs" nonetheless, in Finnegan Wakefield and myself and because of us, your mystique is gone. But I know that in your eyes, you don't see those as real losses ... you said it yourself. You relish in the fact you have caused your opponents a great deal of pain and agony. That's fine I guess because with your cold start, you have to take what you can get. You have to settle for moral victories because you can't get real ones and this week will be no different. I know you are getting desperate to get your first tally in the win column, to get that monkey off your back but I hate to break it to you, it isn't coming this week. Who knows if that time ever comes? Nothing in this world is guaranteed, after all, including your world of distortion. And then there is your partner, Falke. In all honesty, I don't know much about you, other than the fact you are rather new and you decided it was okay to kick my partner in the groin last week to help you get the win. Bravo, what a great first impression you made! So to get a better understanding of who you are and what you stand for, I went back to what you said last week and I sifted through your words. And there is something you said that stuck with me. Something along the lines of, "Uniqueness isn't what gets you through a match against someone, skill does." And sure, you showed some skill last week, I will give you that but skill wasn't the main reason as to why you won ... that would be the cheap tactics you relied on to shut the door on Shinati. But hey,  it is what it is because I know you will disagree with that accurate assessment, stating that no, it was your god given talent that was the difference maker and you know what? That's fine. Believe it or not, I am not here to argue with you. In fact, I am not sure why I am even going out of my way to address you specifically because you my "friend", are quite delusional. You think you are the most well-rounded wrestler in all of SSW. That your strength is unmatched and the same goes for your speed and technicality. I don't even have a proper rebuttal for that. Instead, I just want to roll my eyes and let out a deep sight. So with that said, it has become abundantly clear that there is no reasoning with you. In fact, there is no reasoning with the Phantom Troupe as a whole. So I'm done for now. See you out there.

Last edited by Steven Cassidy on July 27th 2018, 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
on July 27th 2018, 1:11 amStark
Just when I thought I was out… they pull me back in.

Famous words that relate to this moment in time with me as this stoned bastard child for New York that has revealed his degenerate ways has made it possible for me to return into a wrestling ring at Supremacy. Does this make you happy, Stark? Does it bring a smile on that face to see that Jacob Senn will return into a wrestling ring against you because of what you have done to him? I was determined to be a creator for this place to where the people that walked into the locker room would have somewhere to showcase the talent that wouldn’t be able to be seen by larger promotions, to let the talent grow and nourish under this umbrella of wrestling, but you’ve brought out a different manifestation of Jacob Senn that has been known throughout the wrestling hemisphere. The iconic figure of wrestling that has won championships all around the world, The Punisher that has went through all manners of brutality that this place could give you along with falling from heights that no average man could come back from, and the monster that has been rumored to make sure that those that fall against him… never recover from that fall again. This is the man that has been placed against you at Supremacy and you know something, you’ve done some of those same things according to your most recent words. The roads that we have taken have been similar and even though those roads were miles apart to where we didn’t even know one another, they still found a way to meet at the crossroads here at this moment to where you’ve done whatever you could to get me to compete against you. Sending out a crew of your “New York goons” to come out there and hijack my show, assaulting me during a championship match that I had taken part in with another promotion, all of this because you wanted the match that I denied you because you felt insulted by that denial. Like a spoiled rich kid that was told that he couldn’t have something for the first time in his life, you threw a tantrum about it to where someone finally was forced to give you want you wanted. What you believed you wanted, right? For what you want is a moment to establish yourself as the best wrestler on this roster. What you want on from this match is to let the entire wrestling world that you’re on the same level of competitor as me, but let me tell you something. You’ve never been on the same level as I have been on throughout my near-decade career as a wrestler. You may have been a world champion, you may have been inducted in some Hall of Fame, but as much as you don’t think that I know you… I do. You’ve undercutted your way to the top of the mountain and when you haven’t, you’ve been lazily coasting along with the potential that you do have in order to take what you want because even though you might have the talent to reach that next level to beat me, you’re still someone that has been unable to break that glass ceiling because of apathy. I know that people have told you that it has been because of the plants from your Bonsai Garden that you love to toke up to make your life easier to live through, but I don’t find that to be your problem. I find your apathetic nature to be the downfall of your entire career to where you have NEVER been able to reach the heights that I have been able to reach in the same amount of time. You might think when I say that I’m talking about accolades and championships, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about the performances, I’m talking about the ability that I’ve been able to do, I’m talking about what I can do between those ropes is superior to everything that you’ve ever done in your pathetic existence as a wrestler. Now, you have the gall and audacity to stand there and tell me you want to go to war because I offended you? Because I hurt your feelings? I don’t care about your fragile ego that led you to do what you did to me, but I do care about what you’ve done to me.

Week in and week out, you’ve done everything you could to not only mock and humiliate me, but to physically harm me before our eventual collision to where I know that fear is inside of those eyes of yours. The fear that you will be the one lying on the canvas with the world watching you fail at having the spotlight that you crave so much has ruled you to where you’ve resorted to these tactics to be able to goad me into a match at Supremacy. Don’t worry, everything has been signed and made official to where no matter what, you will have this fabled match that you have desired. Supremacy will make the in-ring return of Jacob Senn for everyone to watch, but it will be to where you become the victim of that triumphant return from expulsion. If you believe that what you have done to me will go without consequence, to where you will be able to walk out with your head held high in pride, and me still be left standing to watch all of this happen before my very eyes, you’re playing yourself as a fool. I’m relentless and ruthless inside of that ring to where there is nothing sacred in that ring when I’m in the state that I’m in right now. I want you to bleed a waterfall of crimson blood that will cascade down your body while you are wincing in agony, your entire body broken and bruised from the abuse it will have to endure, and to watch that look of disbelief finally strike you when you watch my hand raise up in victory at your expense. All of this will be my desire when I enter the ring against you to deliver the just punishment that has been waiting for you because Stark, I want to see the look of disbelief that appears on your face when you realize that all of this was just to see yourself watch it all crumble before you. That is what drives me in this match and I crave that absolution to finally be mine to where I don’t have to sit here and listen to the complaints of offending you because I don’t want to stand in the ring with you. I’ll be freed from this curse of Stark being around me with that ganja grass stench and all of his goons that he wants to fly in with that Bonsai Garden money of his. I can finally return to what I came into this company to be and that’s the creator of the next generation of talent that will takes us into the future. With that said, Supremacy will be the night that I give Stark a farewell that he deserves because after this night, I will be shocked if he wants to pursue his career in this business even further. This is where it all ends because I will punish Stark for what he has done to me, resume making Strong Style Wrestling the best company in the world, and remain the one thing that will never change about Jacob Senn.

I will remain Iconic.
on July 27th 2018, 12:23 amThe Apparition
We live in a world of comforting illusions. The cool can brush down their leather jackets and new pair of Yeezys and think they are God’s gift to women. The intellectuals can thorough their brows and think they are the next Socrates. Tough guys are able to flex their muscles and think they are the hardest thing the world has ever seen. In a world where we are all the heroes of our own stories, those who end up buying into their delusions usually end up one of two ways. They are able to will themselves into becoming what they believe themselves to be, or like Icarus they fly too close to the sun and get burned.

Kai Stevens, I am the sun. You’ve done well for yourself so far, and you are beginning to fly. I will not be the start of your journey, nor will I be the end of it. Unlike you, I have been around long enough to understand my limitations. Losing to me will not break your career. Hell, given how I have performed on the big stage so far, I don’t even know if beating me will make it. What I will be, however, is your first real test, to see whether or not you are flying on wings of paper and wax. I will test your mettle and see what you are really made of.

If we just focus on you as a person, you are really nothing but a brat. I will be perfectly honest here. When I see you, I see pretty much every young wrestler I have ever encountered in my decade in the industry. Hell, rewind more years than I want to admit, and you basically have a paler version of me when I was your age. As I said last week. People like yourself and Kikyo. You want to pound your chests, and let everyone know that you are here. I can respect that, honestly. It doesn’t mean I have to like it.

When you hit a certain age, you kind of get annoyed with the shit that you yourself used to do. The wisdom of age and experience does lead to a lot of hypocrisy. Still, I suppose this is the advantage of me wearing this mask. Anything I used to do and be guilty of can’t be used against me. That does make it very easy for me to get up on my high horse and be critical of supposed petulant whelps like Kai Stevens. Nonetheless, I do believe that everyone should be appropriately judged by their own actions and merits, and yet my role is not that of a righteous judge, made to punish the wicked. At the end of the day, I am just another man trying to make ends meet, while trying to satisfy my desire for survival and a sense of meaning in this crazy world.

My problem is that Kai will try to challenge that, which is something that I simply can’t abide by. When I say I have seen people like Kai, yes. Punks like him are a dime a dozen. But while the Navarro’s of the world will embellish everyone regarding their self-assigned importance, and Kikyo will struggle to remove herself from her parent’s shadow, Kai will be looking for blood. As someone who is very fond of his own blood and would rather it stay within my own body, this naturally comes as a bit of a problem for me. I see the eyes of Kai Stevens. They aren’t the eyes of a failed cage fighter, or a self-righteous pontificator, or an English major who realised that he didn’t pick the best subject to specialise in and still be guaranteed gainful employment. He has the eyes of a warrior, but also the eyes of a savage and a sadist. But worse than that. One who knows what he is doing, and one who wants to guarantee victory by any means necessary.

So where does that leave me? Well, even if Kai knows every dirty trick in the book, I have the advantage of having written the book. This is your classic match-up of youthful exuberance, up against the confidence of a veteran who has been there before. The suppose hero up against the supposed villain, and the man who fights for blood up against the man who fights for meaning. The man who fights for something greater than himself. May the weaker man be the stronger man’s stepping stone to bigger and better things. And I will be honest with you all right here…After losing to Sangkat and the Corleones…I am hungrier than I have been in a long time for victory, and if I can achieve that at the expense of a disrespectful up-and-comer who doesn’t quite know his place…Well, that’s all so much the better for me.
on July 26th 2018, 10:45 pmJacob Senn
[A television is shown playing with words echoing from what was from Stark while the camera zoomed out. Once the video stopped, the face of Jacob Senn is shown as he sits in a chair inside of a hotel room in Shizouka with a perplexed look on his face. Left in a state of confusion and bewilderment, Jacob rested his chin on his hand as he looked at the video wondering what he could even say at this.]

Jacob Senn: Are you kidding me with this shit? All of this bluster and pride coming from him about this match and becoming Chairman of this company and he does what? He reads a synopsis from an episode of a children’s cartoon to make light of the matter at hand. He decides to transform this war between us into a little joke for his own personal amusement, but I don’t find this to be a laughing matter. I have risked my position as the Chairman of this fledgling company to make sure that I put down this scourge on my roster once and for all. I’ve risked everything to put down a man that has cost me not only my own personal conquests in other federations, but has attempted to end my own career through the savage brutality that he has shown at Supremacy. However, this is all quite the joke for you. Something for you to laugh at and mock as you walk into these Three Stages of Hell with all the confidence in the world. Is that what you would have yourself be for this match? A man with the confidence surrounding him that he walks in with the full intention of being known as the victor at the end of the night? Believe that you’re playing this mental game of chess that will infuriate me to the point where this match will have turned into your favor? If that is your plan, then you have chosen the wrong path to be able to do so. These words that you have made in an attempt to infuriate me, frustrate me because you haven’t take this match to the same severity that I have taken this, it might have work as an incendiary statement… but one that will scorch you in the process where you won’t be able to fight any longer in any wrestling capacity when I’m finished with you. All of this has gone to show that the opinions of people around the world about you in this business were right that you’re not king of the wrestling circuit or a master of the craft… you’re a joker for the court to point and laugh at. You’ve proven that Supremacy was nothing but a fluke, a happenstance of fate that decided to turn towards your favor, and that you’re not the man that you’ve made yourself out to be. You’re no legend with a decade of experience strapped underneath his belt worthy of praise or acclaim from the audience that watches you, you’re not a seasoned veteran of the ring that needs to be commended for the efforts and battles that he has given to this industry, but you’re a comedic stooge that wastes his time with marijuana and jokes like this to make everyone point and laugh not with him, but at his expense. I know why you have all those goons that want to stand by your side because you provide them with all the weed they could ever want and the laughs that they can have at your expense. What a sad existence it must be to the point where you wish you were the man that I was. You wished you were honored like I was in this circle for being the most dedicated to this sport while you find it so easy to just… walk away. That’s the difference between you and I, Stark. That’s the reason that you will fail to be able to stand a chance against me at Domination and while I will be just that when the time comes: dominant. This man will serve as a moment that will not just be a penance for what you’ve put me through in these past few months, but it will be an omen for what is to come for those in the future. Once everything has been said and done, the match has been called and the bell tolls to signify the end, one thing will be left certain.

I will be the last man that gives the jester his laugh.
on July 26th 2018, 4:10 pmThe One True Pairing

The scene opens with two Funko Pops made to look like Cash and Sakura Corleone, out of their boxes and in Sakura’s hands. Sakura comfortably sits on her bed, laughing and giggling over the conversations she was having with herself, as she controls the two, making them speak to each other like a child controls two Barbie dolls with her own voiceover. It’s like dubbing a foreign soap opera, re-enacting Sakura’s nicest dreams her imaginative head could think of.

Sakura Doll: (Sakura’s Normal Voice): Oh My Cassius. I had such a nice time today going shopping with you! I just love spending time with you more than anything! There is nothing that can make this night even better!

Cassius Doll: (Sakura’s “Manly” Voice) Well, my Cherry Blossom, the fact that I get to spend every day with you is already a gift in itself that I would never trade for anything else. But there IS something that I could think of that could make this night better!

Sakura Doll: (Sakura’s Normal Voice) Ooohh what is it?

Sakura tilts the Cash Funko Pop. She couldn’t exactly make him get on one knee.

Cassius Doll: (Sakura’s “Manly” Voice) Will you marry me?

Sakura Doll: (Sakura’s Normal Voice) YES! A thousand times yes!

Sakura then brings in an Andre Virgo one next. She makes it stand across the two dolls. They are getting married, after all, she might as well send in the most fabulous-looking “priest” to officiate, this also serves as a favor for always costing OTP their win when they have Tag Team matches and he’s the one scheduled to be their partner. Sakura put a small square tissue over Sakura’s head, acting as a veil.

Andre Virgo Doll: (Sakura’s fabulous voice) Today we celebrate the Unity of a man and woman who love each other very much. If anyone here present knows of any reason why this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace!

It was silent for a moment until Sakura Corleone bashes her fist on the bed symbolizing an earthquake. Enter Saul Omen and CM Nas figure, which look like they have been stomped on and dragged on the dirt, but Sakura still uses them for this moment.

Saul Omen Doll: (Sakura’s Sad Voice) I think they shouldn’t marry…

Sakura and Cash Dolls: (Just sakura) WHAT?

Saul Omen Doll (Sakura’s Sad Voice) It’s obvious that this romance and obsession isn’t going to last long. They are not only making a lifelong commitment to each other, but they are also chaining themselves into the system. I, Saul Omen, am not going to allow two conformists that are fully dependent on each other to unite, and even in the long run partnerships like this eventually break. I am here to make sure things will change. CM Nas and I have been training together, and working together… we have watched videos of them, we have stalked them from their windows, and we know their weakness.

CM Nas Doll: (Sakura’s “Autistic” Voice) And I’m secretly in love with Saul Omen.

Saul Omen Doll (Sakura’s Sad Voice) You what?

CM Nas Doll: (Sakura’s “Autistic” Voice) What? I said nothing!

Sakura Doll: (Sakura’s Normal Voice, now Angry) WHEN WILL YOU TWO EVER STOP? Can’t you see that my Cassius and I are happy with the way things are now? You two are always set on ruining everything just because you couldn’t get the SSW Lovebird Tag Team Championship, but to go as far as to ruin the sweet moment of our wedding day? That’s really startin’ to piss me off! You come at us, and threaten us… only to make fools of yourselves when you’re scheduled for a match and fail to get the upper hand in any given time that you face us. You make promises that things will be different next time, and yet you still come up short and get the same Goddamn result... You continuously make a complete and utter embarrassment of yourselves and your mothers, you make the Phantom Troupe look incompetent by representing them, and then you wonder why my Cassius and I think that you’re nothing but a laughingstock. I get it, you have stuck for each other many many times. You come to the ring and show how brave and powerful you are so when a threat comes for your precious fragile World Champion, you make it so that the gold sticks to your faction. But that’s the thing, you always help out. You act as a lackey and a bodyguard to all threats, and there is a reason for that. You don’t have the actual skills to be the one to lead the stage! My Cassius and I do! We are cheesy and romantic, yeah you can rip our hearts off for being that way… but that is all for one reason; Love. We love each other with every breath we take, and no matter who you pit us against, that same love conquers everything! You speak as if it’s something we just made up, like it’s a false sense of security that we convince ourselves of, but the results of our actions paint a much different picture and you’re too drawn to your own ego, too protected by this shield around your head to even see it clearly. You have beaten up many people before us, and I won’t take that away from you despite the fact that it doesn’t matter cause they’re not the One True Pairing, but this only occurs when you are on the sidelines, because that’s where you belong... when you are actually on the stage reaching for the gold with this delusional trash CM Nas as your partner, the same approach will not work for us! It will not work for the SSW Lovebird Tag Team Champions! Why can’t you put it through your thick skull that the One True Pairing will never be intimidated by numbers? Why can’t you see that there are no “Good guys” or “Villains” in this world that can shake us? We have defeated all the other factions to win these titles, to begin with INCLUDING YOU AND NAS! We have beaten all those who come after our title and I’m sure you hate to admit it but we have proven that Cassius and Sakura Corleone have the strength and the resilience of a thousand soldiers with firepower, and we can easily pluck you out and eliminate you every time you march forth and lust after our gold. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! GO HOME TO YOUR MOTHER’S BASEMENT! GO BACK TO YOUR GODDAMN CULT!

Saul Omen Doll: (Sakura’s Sad Voice) NEVER! CM NAS! UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

Sakura makes the CM Nas Funko Pop stand beside Saul Omen while the Cassius one stands beside Sakura.

Sakura Corleone: BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!! WE HAVE BEEN CARRYING THESE MACHINEGUNS ON OUR BACKS THIS ENTIRE TIME! HAHA!

Sakura then shakes Saul Omen and CM Nas while she has the make-believe machine guns, “held” by Cassius and Sakura shoot them, before Sakura lets go of the Saul and Nas figures, making them “drop dead”

Sakura Corleone: Another VICTORY for the One True Pairing! Another tale of conquering for the Love Bird Tag Team Champions! And this will be no different at Domination! Many have tried and failed, and some of those failures never learn their lesson. We are stronger and better than any other teams and factions that try to come after us. Let the bruise on your faces and the cracked bone in your bodies be a reminder that so long as the One True Pairing exists, they will remain possessive not only of each other but of the Tag Team Championships… and they intend on keeping this for a long time. To have and to hold.

For better, for worse.

For richer, for poorer.

In sickness and in health.

‘Til death do us part.

Only thing is, we are never going to die. We will be the One True Pairing. We will stand as the best. Together. Forever.

on July 26th 2018, 12:12 amSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter XI

[The sounds of a church organ plays in the background with the sounds of a lively congregation praising and hollering in the background. Various preachers are shown on the screen with the screams of their sermons being shoved down the throats of the followers that listen, slamming their bibles on the pedestal as they preach, and everyone’s hands in the air. Finally, the words are echoes throughout from a preacher that reads from the Bible itself from an all-too familiar passage.]

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the-- 

[A sound interrupts the preacher with what could only be described as a mixture between a record scratch, static, and a snarl of a beast. Once the video clears, it turns up with a black-and-white coloration to the screen with a gathering of candles laid out before a person that sits with his legs crossed. As the camera pans up to reveal who it is, it shows a candle placed upon the hands of this man as it is shown to be Saul Omen. Holding this candle in his hand, he looks forward with a solemn expression on his face.] 

Saul Omen: People of the Christian faith cling upon those words to guide them on the journeys that prove to be the most arduous and challenging. They hope that their bearded man in the sky shall be the strength and courage that they have to be able to face the evils that stand before them or the trials that look to cease their success before it can begin. The world has brought those challenges onto my doorstep themselves with The One True Pairing standing in my path once again at the chance to hold championship gold in my hands, but I can already see that pride has been gleaming on their faces. They find there to be no challenges left, no trials that will be able to test them in Strong Style Wrestling, however they will find that CM Nas and myself will prove that our past with them was just a mistake. They will learn that their victory at Supremacy over us was simply because of the swarm of flesh that was surrounding the ring, they will learn that their latest victory was nothing more than chance playing into their favor, and they shall learn the true definition of Domination when The Phantom Troupe strengthens their stranglehold on Strong Style Wrestling with the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championship in their possession. The rod and staff shall not bring forth comfort onto the lovebirds whose fire of passion burns bright through the halls of these arenas in Japan, there shall only be pain and anguish as they are delivered their lashings for the incessant arrogance that they have become emboldened with. The One True Pairing believes that I’m unable to secure the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championship and that fate will allow them to rejoice in idyllic romance as those championship to render us humiliated with their victory, but this is where the fantasy shall be brought towards an end. Everything eventually meets its end and the demise of The One True Pairing comes at the hands of The Phantom Troupe. As we have seen the demise of rivals that believed that they could oust the villains of Strong Style Wrestling, the romantic pair shall soon join those. Jaydayne Pendragon suffered at my hand when he failed to be the inaugural SSW Puroresu Heavyweight Champion, Koji Senju has been eradicated and forgotten about because of me, and Steven Cassidy has been left to deal with the torture of his mentor because of me to name a few men that have suffered the wrath of The Reaper himself and there shall be two more names added onto that list in the lovers as a douse that flame of passion in one swift kick.

[Saul gives a smile of confidence before he uses his twin fingers to douse the flickering flame of the candle to leave the screen into darkness. In transition, scenes are shown of Saul training for the eventual war that will happen at Domination. Striking on bean bags with punches and kicks, the scene transforms to show Saul dressed in his usual midnight suit as he tightens the crimson tie that he wears with it.]

Saul Omen: These serpents of lies that want to spout falsehood to create a shield for themselves from the events that shall unfold inside of Shizouka Stadium will come to know that their fortress of deception has a weakened foundation. No fantasies or tales of delusion shall shape this war into their favor like they believe it shall for in this fight, there is no salvation to bring them hope on this day. The only thing that awaits The One True Pairing will be the humiliation of watching their empire of romance and treachery be reduced to ash and the agony that follows with it from the assault that CM Nas and I shall deliver unto them. No other souls to be able to be your saviors in your time of need, no twist of fate to be able the change the course into your favor in this battle, the reality of bitter defeat is the only result that awaits you when are met with the namesake of this event from us. For what you have failed to realize is that I have lived a life of brutal dedication to not only my faith in Death itself, but the determination to train my body into the perfect vessel to wage wars and battle for its cause. I have trained until calluses have formed upon my legs and knuckles to deliver the blunt strikes against the bodies of man to force them to fall, I have made each strike that I have cast and each prayer to Death that I have made to bring me one step closer to the pinnacle of earning the title of champion upon this land, and I will have become made another stride towards being the vessel of perfection for Death itself. I have spent my entire natural and earthly existence developing techniques, sitting and sparring with the greatest tacticians of this sport that I scoured the planet to find, and I have mastered them to the point of being the most dangerous force that Strong Style Wrestling has ever bore witness to. My ascension from another soldier to be embraced by the dark wings of Death unto the chosen Shinigami that I desire to be for him shall be made at the destruction of The One True Pairing. You believe that your past actions and conquests shall determine the reality that shall be manufactured by my own two hands, but I assure that this romantic union of yours will hold no bearing onto the destination that this road will take me down upon. No amount of love that you have for one another will quell the vicious aggression that awaits you when forced to stare across that ring towards me, there is no cheat or con that you could play that will bring the salvation that you seek for those championships to remain in your possession, for we have witnessed your tricks firsthand and there will be nothing that you can do to surprise us. You have been studied by us, inside of that ring and outside of that ring, and at the end of the night… there will be only one duo that remains as the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championship. After that, I shall finally be welcomed into the house of Death for eternity. Cassius Corleone… Sakura Corleone… Shizouka Stadium will be host to the Domination that awaits you from The Phantom Troupe and you shall be left with the lasting echo of these words to bring a form of solace over the humiliation you endure.

Memento Mori.
on July 25th 2018, 8:28 pmJaydayne Pendragon
落雷

⚔️ In the traditional seiza seated position, a masked Jaydayne Pendragon, is in the usual dojo candle lit, with his sheathed sword upon a golden pillow. All this mirroring his first video in Strong Style Wrestling. However, his breaks the pose to put his right hand on his left shoulder, and his head slumps lower. ⚔️

It all comes down to a moment like this. All the people that have put their trust in me, all the battles I’ve fought until now, and every value I’ve tried to represent, I’ve carried them all the way to this contest to make something of it all. People still ask me if fighting the Phantom Troupe and going about life this way was worth it…they don’t understand, I can’t just stop waging this Red Strife! It being a hard fight only makes it more impossible for me to let it go. How can I tell my fellow Shoot Nation members to keep going, if in hard times I can’t!? And I feel like I’ve told people a thousand times, I have a growing family looking to me as an example, someone fighting a greater battle, and children of my own I’d like to have one day. I wouldn’t be up to the task of being proper future older brother in law in my situation, let alone a husband or father, if I broke down here. I have to win this war; my world even came all the way here to see me do it.

⚔️From the shadows, a woman covers him in a velvety embrace from behind and rests her head on his shoulder, smiling serenely at the camera. While displaying a similar class as Pendragon does, she displays a more ethereal and playful presence, as opposed to his resolute grit. The fact someone of his demeanor allows her to remain and how she begins rolling her head back and forth on his shoulder as if they’re comfortable, is enough signs to obviously indicate it’s his fiancée. She whispers into his ear as he raises his head. ⚔️

Renee: Très bien, cheri. Montre as eu la qualité d’un monsieur qui peut s’appelé mon homme.

⚔️She removes his mask and Pendragon stares into the camera. ⚔️

Renee: Now these are the eyes of the man I’ll marry! But first, he better bring home the championship! Big cold gold for me, or big cold couch for him! Ahahaha, kidding I’m not that mean, you don’t have any couches here anyways. So, you’ll just sleep on one of those Japanese mats you use around here, in a different room, even if you only get me in person every few months here!

Pendragon(sighing, but loosening up now): Again, thank you for coming, Ren.

Renee: Oh stop it already, it’s not a problem. I always wanted to visit Japan, it’s really is a beautiful country.

Pendragon: I just know it’s a tough visit for you, between training at the Grotto and checking in on your brother..

Renee: All of which I wouldn’t have the funds for if you weren’t doing your work here to support us. Besides, you way too cute, you big cornball! All this stuff, naming your sword after me, the over the top gold pillow, telling people all our business. Are you trying to have my name dragged through the mud? Imagine the tabloids; a poor guy doing so far and being all romantic, and some mysterious frosty princess won’t even show to give him support for his big day!? Take into account a girl’s appearances! The harder you work, the harder I have to show I’m there for you, or people will start talking.

Pendragon: Sorry…you know I was raised to show absolute discipline and passion into anything I do in life. Of course, proving I’m worthy of you would be no different. A woman like you shouldn’t have to settle for less.

Renee:  Awwwww, you’re always so sweet, aren’t you? You’re the perfect role model, my baby brother is your second biggest fan, know you keep his spirits high even if he’s in a hospital across the world. But all that doesn’t mean I’ll be any easier on you in the next training session. You can manipulate your shoulder being hurt as symbolism for holding the world on them all you want, if that makes you feel better, but you still have to toughen up big boy!

Pendragon(Joking): Hold on now, I’m like this from my match with Sangkat!

Renee: Oh please, you were going to pretend like that match didn’t even happen! I see you boo.

Pendragon: What match? You know I think I’m so dazzled by you being here that I’m a bit tongue tied and might just say about any nonsensical thing.

Renee: Uh huh.

Pendragon: That or whatever you hit me over the head with this morning, have you lost it? I don’t remember them teaching using foreign objects at the Wrestling Grotto. Such a shame to a prestigious wrestling school.

Renee: First off, I’ve been there way longer than you’ve ever been, Mr. special I have a personalized red carpet J-Dynasty express course!

Pendragon: Well I was already a trained combatant, the scouts just had me sharpen some parts of my game before signing to SSW.

Renee: Secondly, it was just my leg. I caught you off guard. Gronk, Scott Oasis, you’ve been dealing with too many lumbering Neanderthals, you have to be ready for someone craftier like Aria. That’s why you’re even more lucky to have me than usual, I’m about her size, and no one else you know but me has the black girl magic you’re up against. (Begins nudging him in jest) Now go on, thank me again for helping you out!

Pendragon: You’re right, she’s a completely different animal than those guys. I tell you she’s half the size, but ten times as nefarious, and completely devoid of conscience.

Renee: Oh I know girls like her, straight up trifling.

Pendragon: Here in Japan they call her a nure-onna.

Ever since I won the Heaven’s Arena Cup by beating the Mad Titan, I’ve felt in tune with the Gods, Zeus in particular…

Renee: Yes, we know Mr. thunderbolt, but we’re happy to see you enjoy yourself so much. (Whispering: Better not go around actually acting like that adulterer.)

Pendragon: But Zeus also had a famous son, and when you bring in other faiths, in the land of gods the father and the son become interchangeable……

Renee: Can he make a wild jump that like? Well he just did! (She begins just nodding whenever her fiancé says something emphatic.)

Pendragon: And now there’s a lot of confusion between Hercules and Perseus, but the fact remains that in their story there may be a great number of beasts that tower above others and become stuff of legend…but amongst all those creatures, not the Manticore, not the Hydra, but instead the great gorgon Medusa stands as their most renowned enemy.

It’s no different here Aria, forget all my other great trials and fabled foes, the main journey that will be spoken of for all my career will be the one where I went out and slayed the Medusa of Strong Style Wrestling! When I hold your severed head within my hand, the world will rejoice knowing that the nure-onna, the Medusa, is no more. For too long, have all the snakes of the Phantom Troupe clung on top of you and bit at anyone who came near you for the prize. For too long, has anyone who looked you in the eye been forced to have their entire careers turned to stone and kept in limbo as if your advancement is all that matters in this company.  Now it’s your time to pay, your time to know what it feels like to be treated as less than human inside that ring! With John Doe gone, you’re the last one left, the last figure nourishing the rest of the pond scum that hide behind your skirt and count on you to be the breadwinner of an entire faction that survive off the crumbs of fame you provide to them! They’ve protected you, because they know that a cesspool is the perfect place for all types of vermin to find themselves at the top of the food chain, and a cesspool is all that those overly pampered hands of yours can build for this company! Well it all ends at Domination, where what dominates in this company will finally be grit, honour, and prestige! I tell you twice for good measure Aria, because you’ve never understood the words: grit, honour, and prestige!

⚔️Pendragon begins to get up on one knee while waving his finger in the sky. ⚔️

Listen Aria!

With all the power that has been bestowed upon me by the Heaven’s Arena, with the Rakurai, I will strike you down with unbridled fury!

Renee: Oh girl, you got this Asian boy going off like some black preacher! Go on my man, preach!

Pendragon: The people of Strong Style Wrestling cry out in anguish! They cry out in despair! They cry out in disappointment! They cry out for healing! They cry out for a champion! And so, they shall find one! So has it been written in the ink of Pendragon upon the holy Heaven’s Arena text, right there at the end of Aria’ Jaxon’s chapter!

⚔️Full of energy Pendragon grabs his fiancée and tells her he’s bringing the title home before going in for a kiss and the camera goes black. ⚔️
落雷
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum