Strong Style Wrestling
Latest topics
I hate to do this... October 31st 2018, 10:53 pmJaydayne PendragonTwo vultures and a baby chick walk into a barOctober 31st 2018, 7:14 amLeberSSW PromosOctober 27th 2018, 10:47 pmSteven CassidyWhat song are you listening to right now?October 23rd 2018, 12:43 pmKai StevensThe VulturesOctober 13th 2018, 6:11 pmSaul OmenThe Compliment GameOctober 10th 2018, 11:20 pmSaul Omen
Upcoming PPV

Pay-Per-Views
January: Wrestle Spirit [Major PPV]

March:
Blood Moon [PPV]

May:
Supremacy [PPV]

July: Domination [Major PPV]

September: Event Horizon [PPV]

November: Clash of Dragons [Major PPV]

Top posting users this week
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

eWmania Top 100 eFeds

Admin
View user profilehttp://strongstylewrestling.forumotion.com

This is the SSW Promo Page! These are the promoing rules and must be abided by:

NO PROMOS FOR HOUSE SHOWS!
2 PROMO LIMIT FOR WEEKLY SHOWS!
3 PROMO LIMIT FOR PPVS!
4 PROMO LIMIT FOR MAJOR PPVS!
YOU CAN USE HOUSE SHOWS TO WRITE PERSONAL SEGMENTS, INTERVIEWS, OR WHATEVER TO HYPE YOUR FEUD! THIS IS NOT MANDATORY!
PROMOS WILL BE JUDGED BY A THREE-PERSON JURY SYSTEM BASED ON THE WRITER OF THE MATCH AND TWO BOARD MEMBERS!
DO NOT POST CHALLENGES ON THE PROMO PAGE!
DO NOT BREAK KAYFABE IN THE PROMO PAGE! THIS IS FAKE AND STORYLINE!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on June 26th 2018, 11:52 pmAndré Virgo
Vol. 2wo

You seek to prove yourself. Prove that you’re worthy of the championship you’re challenging me for. Proving yourself right about who I am. But all you’ve done is prove that despite your far off wish of leading Tres Comas Club you don’t know what it means to be a leader. You don’t even know the roots of Tres Comas Club! You want to tell me what my motivations were as leader? You want to pretend you are capable of understanding- of wrapping your mortal head around my thoughts and actions? Perhaps I’ve assimilated too well that a universal plebeian like you thinks that you’re even on the same playing field as André Virgo. But the truth is you have a better chance of comprehending the fifth dimension with your narrow scope of understanding, yet you still wave your sword of ignorance in my face expecting me to yield to it. Hmph. Hmhm. It’s so silly. You hold so much fire in your heart, there’s so much potential for you. But you’re beyond guidance. Who knows, maybe you could be the greatest warrior the squared circle has ever seen. But that’s all it will ever be is “could” and “who knows.” The same qualities that could make you great are the ones standing in the way of your own progress. In the eyes of the universe that sounds like a cruel joke of an existence. A fire to burn and drive you to the top but burn you to ash at the same time. Despite that you stand at the feat of the one who is formerly known as the Alpha of Tres Comas Club expecting to be victorious.

I say formerly known as because I no longer identify with Tres Comas Club. It’s really easy to sit with your allies and say “no hard feelings though” thinking this will be a friendly contest. A brotherhood where we simply compete for superiority? I held Tres Comas Club on my back for months carrying it back from the brink of death and what thanks did I get in return? Mutiny. So I’m not exactly sure who my kin are beyond the stars which guide me. I guess we’ll see after Budokai Tenkaichi, but I clearly don’t need to wait for you. Your mind is set and your fate is decided. You and GREED hold no allegiance to me so I hold no allegiance to you.

You think TCC was in such incapable hands under my lead? Let’s see how any of you compare. I left this club as the most dominant faction in SSW and because of mistakes in my allegiance I’m going to sit back and watch you egomaniacs undo all the work I put into it. But it won’t matter. None of your tomfoolery will stand in the way of my ascension. Your negative energy can’t survive in the presence of my aura. I have no reason to be concern myself with the possibility of losing to someone like you. Even with everything you have behind you, it’s not enough to overcome the Stolen Breath…

André!...

Vir!...

Go!...
on June 26th 2018, 6:00 pmAria Jaxon
I.
(OWA Women's Championship)

The screen is black. While there are no visuals, there’s still plenty to be heard, and the audio sounds like a direct rip from the most recent edition of Kingdom. For a couple of moments, only the cheering of the crowd persists. Then, the disembodied voice of Viola DeMarco rings out.

“Well, Roxy, as far as I am concerned right now...since you pleaded for her to be reinstated to OWA, any future chaos Aria Jaxon may want to raise will be completely and utterly on you.”

At that point, the screen comes alive and there is finally picture to match the sound, and as the video footage plays to match the audio, the first thing that appears on the screen is the concerned face of Sweet Roxy. The young champion clutches her OWA Women’s Championship tightly, her lips settling into a straight line and her jaw clenching at the ominous words from her boss. The frame of Roxy freezes, her uneasy face remaining on the screen for a couple moments more before the screen begins to be overcome with purple and black static. After a few seconds, the frame of Roxy disappears completely, only to be replaced with live footage of Aria Jaxon, who’s doubled over laughing right from the get-go. Her waist-length purple hair is straightened and streams over her shoulders. She dons a plain black crop top with a matching figure-hugging bodycon skirt and a cropped leather jacket with The Phantom Troupe’s logo emblazoned on it. Eventually, Aria ceases laughing, a shit-eating grin still ever present on her pretty face.

“What, you thought I didn’t see that shit, Roxy dear?” the Californian teases. “You thought I couldn’t pinpoint the exact second that buyer’s remorse started to creep into your brain? I get it, though. Nobody had ever laid it out for you quite like Viola had. Up to this point, you were acting completely off of emotion. Everything that’s gotten us here has been you reacting to what I’ve done and what I’ve said. The big bad bully slapped that taste outta your mouth and set you up for a pay-per-view loss, so she’s gotta pay, right? It’s easier said than done. But you were so eager to make me pay for crossing you that you talked Viola’s ear off until she caved. Even in her state of mind, with all the times we’ve butted heads and the open contempt we have for each other, even the boss lady knows what a mistake you’ve made. She’s flat-out admitted that I’m money and that there are few who other than me who can really lay claim to being the best wrestler on the planet. You ignored all of that -- and that was exactly what I planned on you doing.”

“Since the night of my ill-fated OWA debut against Savannah, I’ve made it abundantly clear that I intended to atone for that embarrassment, and that I would chart my path right to the top of this company even if I had to retool my plan. So I have. I haven’t fallen in an OWA ring since that night. I bulldozed through Miss Sunshine at Hardcore Havoc, and where is she now? Teaming with somebody who couldn’t even beat HENDRIX to get smacked around by Wolvesden over and over again. I stomped out Diantha Moreau with little trouble, and what came next for her? What’s sure to turn out to be a loss against someone I’ve beaten more times than I can count. Oh, and of course, there was Dulce Torres, but where’s she? Certainly not doing anything that matters, still tryna claw her way up from the bottom rung of the ladder. And interspersed between all those displays of in-ring skill, I’ve stepped to everyone from Viola to the GM to the owner to the POLICE, and you still want smoke. Most people are smart enough not to open the door when someone like me comes knocking, but you wanted to be brave. Those moments of bravery -- the times where you thought you could beat me -- will be fleeting, but the memories of how painful it’ll be to have your title reign ended so soon at my hands? Those might just last forever.”

“To be honest, even if I thought there was any other way to secure myself a title match, I still can’t guarantee that I would’ve just sat back like a good little drone and waited for my chance. Think about how easy you made it for me to get here. All I had to do was hit you one good time, and you essentially made the match for me. Now, people will call what I’ve done fucked up and underhanded, but think about it! Desperate times call for desperate measures. I had to act. Think of the state of this women’s division, Roxy. Think about the group of women that you think you lord over. Hell, think about the already-screwed state of the lineage of the title that I intend to take from you. Think about how, aside from me, how truly starved this division is for star power and the presence of real, true threats. The Women’s Championship has only been around for a couple months, and already it’s been passed around like a baton during a relay. It was doomed from the beginning. HENDRIX and Jessica both fluked their way to the finals of the tournament at Hardcore Havoc, so whoever the inaugural champ turned out to be was gonna be a lame anyway. Now, you’ve beaten HENDRIX a couple times, and I wanna give you credit, I really do, but there’s nothing impressive about that. Your time as champion so far has been spent smacking around the same girl more than once, and I can promise you, nothing you’ve endured at her hands have prepared you for what you gotta deal with from me.”

“As I said before, there’s no prestige attached to the OWA Women’s Championship...at least, not yet. And as long as you hold it, as long as you pride yourself with doing the bare minimum and beating the same subpar competition, that won’t ever change. I know what it is to elevate and define the lineage of championships. I’m doing it right now with my Puroresu Heavyweight Championship, and I’ll do it again when I rescue the Women’s Championship from your incapable hands. I know the idea of that happening terrifies you. Deep down, you know this will be different, and that’s why you’ve christened this a war. Baby girl, I’ve been through wars over the course of my career. I know when to expect them, I know what they look like, and this ain’t it. You ain’t it. I don’t need to walk out of Budokai Tenkaichi knowing that I won a war to feel content. I just need to walk away as the champion, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. This is a prizefight, Roxy. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn’t matter how else you try to dress it up to make yourself feel like you’re in a position to overcome the odds, this is just a match and you’re just a mark for me to knock off. With that being the case, why the hell shouldn’t I believe that I can take you out? Because it’s in your blood? That’s one hell of a crutch. You think your parents broke their backs to carve out legacies in this industry just so their darling daughter could act like being spawned from the right sperm and egg combo was an actual accomplishment? This ain’t personal. I don’t want shit from you but the title on your shoulder, and when I take it, under my rule, the Goddesses’ division will become the most famed collection of female wrestlers on Earth. With me at the top of the totem pole, every bitch under contract in this company will feel the need to step her game up just to look like she has any business being on the same payroll as me. They’ll push themselves to the brink to try and take the title from me, and they’ll ultimately fail. Dreams and hearts will shatter all along the way, but that’s the price to be paid for stability. This division will finally have a worthy champion. Lucky for you, Roxy, this Queen is a benevolent one. The fact that you’re gonna crash and burn in Osaka won’t be in vain. You’re being dispatched all in the name of progress. My legacy and this division’s profile will grow as long as that gold is around my waist and not held in the hands of a teenybopper who got in over her head.”

“You’ve been told that you were special all your life. Held up as a princess in an ivory tower by your loving parents. Maybe it’s all been a fairytale for you up until this point in your life, but what’s a well-crafted story without the right villain? See, princesses are content with their birthright being what defines them. They remain as subordinates. They sit still and look pretty. But queens? They run shit. They impose their will on anyone who dares to wrong their kingdom, and at Budokai Tenkaichi, your ivory tower crumbles, Princess Roxy -- and along with it, your reign as Women’s Champion.”

“Long live The Queen.”

Aria grins broadly as the same purple and black static from earlier begins to interrupt the feed and screw up the picture. After a few moments, the screen finally becomes black again -- and this time, it stays that way.
on June 26th 2018, 5:57 pmTBroomey
[Nate Cage]
[The War to the East]
[The War Room]
[June 26 2018]
[Danger Close]

[Nate is sitting alone in his war room, there is not a single Wolvesden member in sight. He produces his hunting knife and a slight smile cracks on his lips]

Failure is not an option. Those are the words I live my life by. When we fail, it is not good enough to sit back and say, “Oh, I’ll try harder next time!” That is the attitude of the weak. Caspian, I let my emotions get the better of me and you were able to find your way to a hollow victory. Congratulations. Nothing has changed. You are not facing Scotty Adams for his title and I am still the measuring stick of tag teams in the OWA. Regardless, I wear my failures like I wear my battle scars. This is no different.

[Nate take his hunting knife and plunges it into the side of his left arm, carving out a single tally]

This will serve as a permanent reminder of my failure. Every time I look upon this mark, I will remember how weak I was and how much stronger I need to be. Caspian, you have only made me that bit more dangerous. Rest assured that the next time we meet, I will not be so hasty to get you out of the way.

But what’s done is done, we cannot change the past, we must live in the moment. For the second week in a row in the main event of Kingdom, Vernon Tressler thought it was a good idea to piss me off. And now I find out that myself and Kenny’s first title defence will be against The Sugar Girls.

[Nate scoffs]

What haven’t I already said about you two? Children, youngsters, little girls who believe life is a sugary adventure. You’re having fun, aren’t you? Adorable. Truly. You’ve made it to the big time, girls. Little Jess and Sav got their big old OWA contracts and are living their dreams. All that time in wrestling school and now you get to be on TV! Yay!

[A wide, sarcastic grin is worn by Nate as he mockingly praises the accomplishments of The Sugar Girls]

Today, I am alone. My soldiers are not in here with me and Kenny is preparing something very special indeed. This will be the same this Sunday. Tressler, in his infinite wisdom, has demanded my soldiers not be at ringside for our maiden voyage as champions. He seems to be under the illusion that our success is owed solely to an overwhelming number of combatants. Well tell me, Mr. Tressler, was Michael Bishop overwhelmed by an army this week? Or was it just one man and a chair that took down that simpleton?

How about when we won our titles? How many of us crushed the Candy Cunts into dust to become champions? Two. The will of just two men. Nate Cage and Kenny Drake. We are men of unshakable constitutions. When we enter a building, destruction follows in our wake. I am not going to make the mistake of being emotional again. The Candy Cunts are emotional. They come out and smile for the fans, wave to the little kids AND WHERE THE FUCK HAS IT GOT THEM?!

[Nate rises from his chair and hurls it at the wall, shattering it]

Nowhere! Nowhere at all! I look at what Vernon Tressler presents as competition and I see two terrified little girls who were twinkles in their father’s eye when Kenny Drake began training to wrestle. Listen to me, Jessica and Savannah, you do not have any sort of advantage at Budokai Tenkaichi, in fact, you might be at the biggest disadvantage of your careers. You will be sharing a ring with the most focused versions of the Wolvesden leaders you have ever seen. We beat you to fight for these titles. We beat you to GET these titles. You do not want to know what we have planned to keep these titles.

Neither of you have earned this opportunity, nobody earns anything anymore. You fucking teenagers and your entitled, bratty attitude. When I was your age, I was killing men in the middle of a fucking desert! Now you’re number one contenders. Did you see what that fat fuck Monolith did to Michael Bishop to EARN his shot at Scotty Adams? That’s what fighting is, that’s how opportunities are given. The lack of depth and talent in this division is so evident by the fact that the only two teams anyone gives any sort of reverence to besides us are a team that lost to the champs twice and a team with one partner who cares so little, he abandoned his teammate this week so we could expose him for the fraud that he is!

[Nate leans on his table, calming himself down and slipping into laughter]

Oh but I’ve seen you two fight, oh yes I have. Behind the candy cane bullshit, behind the cinnamon masquerade lies two tough cookies. You are friends, you share a bond. It’s cute. Through that bond, you managed to survive the wrath of the Octagon troglodytes before we picked you apart with surgical precision at Game Over.

There’s the makings of great warriors being wasted on kids who need to grow up and have a harsh taste of reality. You hide behind the mask of childish ignorance to hide from everyone that you are afraid of what will happen once the threat of damnation comes knocking. As my hands are clasped around your throats when we meet and you fall for the last time, know that it is not done out of spite, but out of mercy.

Wasted potential, the biggest sin one can commit. How is it that a team so beloved, so full of gusto can accomplish so little? What me and Kenny Drake are doing is building up a division that is seen as a laughing stock by the rest of this company. Our crusade begins with breaking every bone in your bodies. This scar that my arm now bears, you will not be the second mark, you will motivate me to put an end to everything you stand for. The cleansing of the OWA tag team division begins in Japan this Sunday. You’ll be hearing from me again very soon.

[Nate produces a radio]

Bring it in.

[A loud engine roar is heard, it sounds like a military carrier plane]

Sayonara.

[STATIC]

Last edited by TBroomey on June 28th 2018, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got reference to day of event wrong.)
on June 26th 2018, 3:08 pmMonolith
Lord over creation.
Hands across the nation.
Woe to humankind.
Woe to humankind.

The beauty of keeping to yourself when your pastime is figuring out the most effective method of putting an opponent down to the mat for three seconds or making them submit, is that all that built up energy lay dormant to be unleashed in one potent, directed force. I don't concern myself with all of the other common pleasantries and lifestyles that can negatively affect my focus. This isn't to say that I look down upon them with contempt as I do the elitist nature of wealth and status, I just see the easy pitfalls that lay ahead for those who still have goals they wish to achieve. Pitfalls that I don't have to worry about.

No, when I finish my night's work, I return to my favorite chair and read. Whether it's prose, poetry, news and information, or just simply research, knowledge keeps the mind from defaulting to the more clouded, emotion-driven areas. In the ring, just as in the alley, there is no place for emotion. Just cold, calculating movements and precision. Because no matter what happens one day, the next is an independent event.

Since this more organized form of combat is something I'm relatively new to, I haven't afforded myself the opportunities of travel that this company can provide. I've traveled far and wide in my imagination, but actually putting my feet on the ground of a foreign land and experiencing the culture is, for lack of a better term, a foreign endeavor for me.

Thus, although I'm a being of relatively reserved feelings, the opportunity to showcase my talents in a place like Osaka, and Japan in general, is an honor. An honor I feel as though, through earning, I have finally arrived at a place in this business where I can safely say that my goals are going to start being achieved at a much more accelerated pace than getting booked every other week or so. The ability to show two different companies exactly what it means to be self-made. To attempt to drive those with the tenacity and will to drop their classist ideologies when determining what makes a success, and look at the results. The definitive, unencumbered results.

The fact of the matter is, in this next step up to a level of organized combat I've never been at requires education. As such, I found myself traveling to a mixed martial arts training facility. Clad in your basic workout gear, hair as kept as I can get it, there's nothing judgmental in my willingness to learn. Knowledge is power, and while structure and red tape is the very foundation of that which I'm fighting against, supplementing inner knowledge with the culture and technique around you is far different. Find the center in you, not the other way around.

This is but the next step in preparing myself for Osaka, and the limelight. Because as much prestige as there is in that arena, and with that newly founded title around Scotty Adams' waist, when the bell sounds, it becomes nothing more than the battle between two entities, and the one with the soundest, most well rounded approach will come out on top. And if it's as evenly matched as a title match would suggest, the next step is being able to go to a place where few are willing to. The place where, no matter the viciousness, you are able to do what is necessary with no weight on your conscience. When that bell sounds, I have no problem with this...because at the end of the day, I have no conscience.

_____

“Hey. You awake down there?”

The streets of America are filled with scenes like these. Busy roads, bustling people doing their day to day work, and the neglected people living in the streets, passed by like litter in a stadium seating row after a packed event. They aren't the less fortunate, but rather the discarded from society, too proud to fit into the mold. While it is true that sometimes they are also too downtrodden to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and bring themselves to a more keen mental stature, there are many who simply have not been given the inspiration and encouragement that success can placate in the lives of the normal.

A stirring soul looks up after my question, surprised anyone has given him a first glance, let alone a second.

“Y-...yeah.”

“I just wanted to talk to you for a moment. Do you have a moment? I mean, are you too indulged by your slumber to want it to stop?”

“Nah man. I'm here. Just don't get too many people stopping by, you know?”

Surveying the man, I can see what would make those passing by ignore him. Nothing out of the ordinary about this man. Profile what you would assume a homeless man looks like in your mind, and focus on it. Unkempt facial and head of shaggy hair? Darkened skin by the elements from lack of shelter? Tattered clothing, perhaps not seasonable in June due to it being the only thing they own? That is this specimen. One of hundreds I have met, and millions that live like him.

“I understand. Feels like shit, laying down here with no one to talk to, huh?”

“No doubt. You from around here?”

“Born and raised, both by the family and the street.”

“You lived out here?”

“Some time ago, yes. Not as long as I'd like it to be, but it doesn't do good to dwell on the past.”

There was an understandable look of disbelief in the eyes of this man. As it is, not many people who find themselves living out in the open world without a place to call home ever find themselves that elusive paradise. Most just suffer in the streets, wondering when their Lord will call upon them to join him in that eternity that so many, both downtrodden and fortunate, put their faith in. The feeble attempts they make to forge a different path are normally hampered by their own lack of faith:

In themselves. It is this lack of confidence that destroys any forward motion they could find for their station in life. It's a mentality I've never had the misfortune to know.

I talk to him for a little bit longer, understanding that men in this condition do not want to be entertained, but rather known. They wish to be seen as among their peers, and while I once was a compeer of his, I have risen above that status. The status of man. I am now a machine.

_____

“I kneel here tonight, to record my testimony of faith in my quest to bring the machine to its knees. I come not as the man, Frederick Gennett, but rather the Monolith: the sentient result of the input of all of the unjust discrepancies this world puts on the men and women not pushed to prosper past their predetermined paths. It is this form which I have taken as a discarded youth, and wish to be a beacon of hope for those who find themselves discarded alike, whether it be by creed, culture, or class.

It is not with respect to any God, Gods, or Spirits which I have knelt for, but rather out of respect to the greater good of my cause. While I have taken this quest upon myself, the morality hangs above us in an attempt for us to use basic logic and reason to understand these truths.

These truths are that no one is, at their base, better than anyone else due to any academic, economic, or societal advantages that have been bestowed upon them.

The medium which I chose to show that superiority through outside advantages is a dated belief structure, is combat.

And the company which has hired me, and given me the platform to succeed on a scale larger than ever before, is the Omega Wrestling Alliance.

My objective is basic, but one which requires perpetual motion. I cannot simply sit and wait for men to be cast in front of me to tear them down. But rather, I must push my way to the forefront and use each and every person in my path as an example of the narrow-minded. Which is why my frustration has grown more and more evident time and time again as the executives have not given me my just weekly mission. That is, a set match with a set sacrifice. A lamb to the slaughter for the greater cause.

But still, I have moved forward. These past men need not be mentioned besides those who have brought my enmity through using my power and platform to accentuate their superficial desires. And to those men, namely a vainglorious purveyor of poisons of the mind and body, your time will come. But after disposing of Michael Bishop two nights ago, the executives have given me my chance to claim a small token along the way. I get the chance to dethrone the inaugural and reigning OWA Spartan Champion, Scotty Adams.

Adams has made a name for himself since the moment he signed a contract to this company, and for that I cannot fault him. He has espoused his sheer superiority in the ring over his opponents, and since the first chance they've given him, he has not failed to live up to his word. Living up to one's word is something that I can admire. There's no point in painting yourself a life you can't hope to mirror.

Wrestling at its purest. That is what he seeks. Forget the pageantry, the lavish lifestyle, the theatrics and ultra-violence. Getting pins and getting wins. I can't fault someone who wishes to bring his passion to back to the unencumbered glory it used to be. But while your desires are not immediately at odds with mine, Scotty, that doesn't disqualify the fact that you find yourself directly in my path. And my desire overrides yours. Like any machine, the objective morality of the person in contact with it matters not. We keep moving.

You sat at ringside while I disposed of Michael Bishop, proving his years of experience in the field of mixed martial arts helpless against the sheer will of a monster with a motive. The Monolith takes in information. The training facility I visited added merely a different element to my arsenal, a different way to create the same results. While Bishop's feeble attempt at shutting me down ended in destruction, there were things to learn. Data to analyze. Just as you, no doubt, were taking in everything you were watching and devising your own strategy to employ.

The fact is, in Osaka, in front of fifty thousand people, we'll both look to make the next step in our respective goals. Fifty thousand misguided people will look at you, the consummate professional and I, the disenfranchised monster and know that we could just as happily perform in front of nobody as long as our motives are represented. This weekend might be the beginning of a destiny neither of us foresaw in this company...

Two motives not at odds, but two entities willing to do anything to put theirs on top.

Such is the burden of living and dying by your word. At Budokai Tenkaichi...

I plan to live.”
on June 26th 2018, 1:38 amMiltiades
Budokai Tenkaichi pt.2

(Miltiades looks over his map of locations, he talks with his generals Fenrir and Fenix about location acquirements and how the plan is going. Well in some, not so good in others. In the ones that aren’t doing so good they’ve begun to persecute them as if they were spreading a religious message one of that they want to convert. But that’s far from the truth and an enraged Miltiades orders more forces to go to those location. As he does that a grunt comes in with news. Miltiades looks up and orders his generals to leave the room.)

So he’s spoken. Earlier then anticipated but nonetheless I’m grateful. Because now I can just look at what you’ve said dismantle it, and show you why your words are nothing but that. But before I go on, you must be wondering what I am doing. Locations upon locations have taken a liking to what we spread, the message of Trifecta, and they’ve grown better of it. But there are those that don’t want to listen, and due to that, people seem inclined on persecuting my people as either heretics or heathens and incarcerating them. Why do people not want to better themselves? Are they so delusional that they think their reality is one that they need to fulfill in order to keep going, or that when something of solution comes they want to test it in order to see it’s strength. Whatever it is they only delay the inevitable, and the inevitable will come just a matter of when. That’s why I send forces, that why I send my best to try and show them the error of their ways. And if they don’t want to see it, then you know what I’m not going to force it on them. They’ll soon know when they find out the people around them have accepted it and have found their lives better then ever. But until then I can only wait them out, I can only wait out their little belief in themselves and then show them that what I offer is better.

(Miltiades rolls up the map and puts it in a bag. He places the bag in a drawer and leaves it there. The grunt still in the room is awaiting his orders, and Miltiades looks him over. He sees a spark in him, a spark that wants to prove himself. To do this he brings back in one of his generals, Fenrir, and tells him to go and get this man ready, he’ll have to prove his place or never show his face around here again. Fenrir takes the man and the man understands his motives.)

Virgo, I want you to listen to me loud and clear. Yes, you went into business for yourself. This claim that you took TCC from BANG and tried to make it into a great faction is nothing but a false claim you want to wave around. Instead I want you to look at what really happened. BANG was already a leader on his last toes, you just were the one that he wanted to take the fall because he knew you would do exactly what you do, and that’s forget the allegiance of a faction in the odds of yourself. And with that the cancer that was feeding on TCC didn’t stop, it just kept growing. And you tried to apply Chemo to it but it kept growing, and growing until you couldn’t stop it. That’s where your leadership failed. I didn’t see you try to rally any troops, I didn’t see you try to get anyone to follow your cause, and it may be because you yourself were already aware that no one was going to follow you anymore, and with it you didn’t have an leg to stand on. It was pitiful, it was useless, and you knew it would fall. Forget this wanting to make Tres Comas Club better, unless it was all about you, you didn’t want nothing to do with it. And if I’m being honest it was too good for you. It was another thing that you couldn’t do. No matter what you want to tell yourself just know it’s nothing but a lie, a lie that you have to say over and over lest reality finally sets you straight.

Though I’m going to admit something you are right about. I do see leadership as an accolade, but it’s worth is only as worthy as the person that holds it. GREED, he has it right now, let’s see what he does with it, but the more it comes down to it, the more I’m certain he’s going to be worthless in the end. I want the leadership, but I want to be wrong about GREED not turning this around, because if he is wrong, well I’ll be there to pick up the pieces and stick Tres Comas back together again, something you nor he would be ever to do. Because let’s be honest here Virgo, Tres Comas is a lawless land. While we are all united in someway or another, we all have different ways of getting to that goal, and ultimately how we see Tres Comas helping us get that way. Some people want to get to their goal without Tres Comas, but want to give back when they finally realize what they got. Some people want their goal to affect Tres Comas in a way that is prosperous. And some people like me, they want to show the world what Tres Comas can do by being the one person that people affiliate with it. If people soon realize my power, my glory, they’ll soon realize that Tres Comas has many others like me. And when that happens, then that’s when Tres Comas will take over fully. You want to make the Jr Heavyweight something better than the other titles, that’s good for you, but to do that people have to assume that you are the best, and then by association will that title gain the prestige. But until then Virgo you’re gonna be on the ground level and with you the Jr. Heavyweight Belt’s prestige. To make Tres Comas great again Virgo, you got to show that you’re the one to look out for, and with it people will soon realize Tres Comas has talent that will eliminate, subjugate, and encapsulate the kingdom before them. And Virgo that’s not going to be you, they’re going to look at me, and they’re going to see the Future, the Present, and the Chosen One that will lead Tres Comas to a pillar they could only dream. And I’ll show you at Budokai, I’ll show the world.
on June 25th 2018, 1:10 pmAndré Virgo
Vo1. One

I went into business for myself huh? I went into business for myself!? Unbelievable. Your talent is undeniable but you’re just as ungrateful as the rest. Shameful. Absolutely. Shameful. Your pride is unchecked as well which continues to be a plague in Tres Comas Club. GREED’s pride leading him to believe he actually had me beat at Supremacy. Mattias picking fights that I warned him he couldn’t win. As your leader I saw so much potential in you Miltiades, but as your opponent I can’t help but see you as another parasite on my legacy begging to be exterminated. You claim you prospered before I took over Tres Comas Club but you were never in Tres Comas Club until after I took over. You know how I know that? Because when BANG left he left me with nothing. I didn’t take on Tres Comas Club for my own ego, I was abandoned! The former leader left, all of our members left and I had to rebuild this group from the ground up and I had to do it alone! WITHOUT ANDRÉ VIRGO THERE WOULD BE NO TRES COMAS CLUB! But you and everyone else seems to be fine with forgetting that and rewriting history. In the end its my mistake for believing that a group with so many snakes was worthy of not only my trust but my support and loyalty. Instead you’d rather trust a man who openly expresses that he will put his fame and accomplishments before all else, then have the audacity to accuse me of hogging the spotlight!

I wanted to guide us collectively towards the light of greatness. I left my post as leader with Tres Comas Club holding three of the five championships in SSW. I brought prosperity to this group whether you want to acknowledge it or not, but luckily I don’t need you to acknowledge my credibility for me to beat you just like I should have beaten GREED at Supremacy. As you said in Osaka, it’s not like I’ll have Tomazeya there. I won’t have Tomazeya there to jump the gun and cost me anything more than he already has. As far as I’m concerned he’s just another investor. He’s no different from Montana or Jaywalker, just like you’re no different from GREED. I failed to humble GREED, maybe I’ll fail to humble you as well, but just as I did not fail to do against GREED I will not walk away from Budokai Tenkaichi without MY Jr. Heavyweight Championship.

So many want to be a leader but none of you want to lead. You see the position of leader as another accolade, a shiny prize that you want to put your hands on and call yours. You don’t see it as the responsibility that you’re all too immature to handle. My influence over Tres Comas Club is gone and as far as I can tell so is any chance of us to prosper. You wanted to make us great again by removing me from the helm despite the fact that I made us the greatest we had ever been! We could have climbed up further and further but you wouldn’t let me step in front of you. Well now I’ll go alone and become the ace of Strong Style Wrestling by myself. I’ll make the SSW Jr. Heavyweight Championship the most important championship across all promotions. I’ll succeed Aria Jaxon, CM Nas, there will be no competitor in the world above me and as a result no belt above the one I carry. No competitor in the world above me includes you Miltiades.

You are only a budding rose with the potential to have the most elegant petals and sharpest of thorns. With the right resources you could have been something great, but instead you crossed me. You’ve chosen the wrong side, allowing me to be selfish will turn out to be the biggest mistake of your life. I’m not fighting for Tres Comas Club now, I’m fighting for myself. I’m not looking to trim your wings to rebuild, I’m happy to do things to you that you might not wake up from. I won’t have the compassion to stop when I break you. By choosing to side with a treasonous leader like GREED you have forfeit your right to my mercy. You can try to protect yourself by saying “no hard feelings” but it’s too late for that. Maybe with GREED as leader you have some hope of succeeding him as leader, but you will never be capable of succeeding…

André!...

Vir!...

Go!...
on June 25th 2018, 1:22 amMiltiades
Budokai Tenkaichi

(The night is dark, the flames that light up the camp are sporadic but fill enough to lead down different directions to different parts of the camp. The mountain that hides the camp is brooding in the dark, like a giant guardian. Torches light the path from out of the camp to the cave in the side of the mountain. There the guards are coming off duty before a man in a cloak arrives on the scene. They ready for action, but soon realize it’s Miltiades. He let’s them go to switch out shifts, as he makes his way into the cave. He descends down the stairs inside and his collection of trophies sit in the dust.)

I’ve not been down here in a while. Usually I would come and reminisce over everything, and everyone that I’ve beaten and taken these little items from. Just as a memento. It used to be filed with a bit more things, but before my battle at Supremacy I did a little cleaning, a little removal of those items that didn’t do much in regard of being sentimental, especially since I knew of all of the grander things I would go on to do. And now the time is here. The time for those grand entrances and grand dispositions is now, and honestly the influence that I can get from this is limitless. Budokai Tenkaichi, Omega Wrestling Alliance and Strong Style Wrestling are coming together for the showdown of the century. Each of them have matches that are showing off their talents, their grandeur as a promotion. By any means necessary are they going to try and steal the show for their respective brands, and by any means necessary they’re going to try and see who comes out as supreme. But in the act of doing that they may have to realize that their best isn’t enough. Because both sides have trump cards, both sides have those talents that they could broadcast as the best in the world. Both sides have these because both sides have these talents. I’m not saying they each have the talent to overthrow the other promotion, but that the trump talent the one that they will push to the moon and back both reside on the both promotions. So no matter what their trump card is equal and will always amount to what the other side has. That is unless they’re able to do something the other promotion can’t do.

(Miltiades goes to a spot next to the trophy he took from Shaun Till, this spot is new, obviously made within the week by people that were sent there to make it. But it’s also grand, the pedestal being a complete marble pillar for a bigger trophy then what the others symbolize. Here the table reads Strong Style Wrestling Jr. Heavyweight.)

And that is grant them a story that they will be dying to pay for, dying to continue to watch not only the outcome, but to watch the continuance if it doesn’t end there. Let’s take two talents that each have, Aria Jaxon and CM Nas. Nas is OWA’s champion and has the title while also being a formidable member of the Phantom Troupe, but OWA doesn’t have a story with him, they don’t know what they’re doing with him for this month so SSW obviously has the time to captivate the audience with him. And Aria well Aria has a title shot with OWA, but a grudge match with SSW it’s only a matter of time who prevails in each. Why does this matter, why do you need to listen and memorize each word I am saying? Because while I have a match with SSW and not OWA, my win will change the landscape of both. Because here I’ll beat Andre Virgo and take his belt with me. And not only that I’ll have a chance to be a dual champion in both OWA and SSW as I take Nas’s belt next month. The landscape will change, the landscape will revolve around me, and that’s why you need to take notice. You need to realize that when I influence the world with my presence, people are watching to see me come out on top or be knocked off my pedestal. No matter what, no matter the things that happen people watch me, and when I have the title, they’ll continue to watch, they’ll peer in, they’ll wonder how far my success will go in both promotions, and they’ll continue to keep watching no matter where I go. Now what does this have to do with my message? Well that’s simple. I am the trump card that neither deals a blow to a promotion or increases the notoriety of one. No, I am the trump card that turns each Promotion on it’s heels, and shows them that their talent pool isn’t the best and that the person they should’ve been watching out for was me.

(Miltiades examines the pillar, he pulls a level from the side of it and the mechanisms inside start to churn. They bring the pillar back down to ground level, and the top of it is able to be seen. Marble hands are on the top, ready to cradle to new metal that Miltiades will soon bring back with him.)

But to do that, to become that trump card, I will have to beat Virgo. And it’s not a matter of if either, it’s a matter of how long, how long until he realizes it’s futile, until he realizes that what he’s gotten into is the last thing he needs to go through. Until he realizes his time in the sun is done. He’s like Icarus, hell he’s feeling the effects of his rise, he’s feeling the burn of being too long in the sun and it’s hurting him, both on the mental and physical plane. He’s done, he’s down, I just have to bring that reality down to him. Virgo, you’ve tried your best, you were given the title of leader but squandered it when you decided to go into this business for yourself and only you. Tres Comas was far from your mind, and Tres Comas wasn’t benefitting from anything you would’ve done. Will GREED be an improvement, who knows, but for right now, it was either get GREED installed, or let Tres Comas Club fall down the drain faster than it takes for you to flush a shit down the toilet. It wasn’t pretty, nor was it something of status quo to what we could do as a faction. We were promised everything, we were promised Money, Power, and Respect, and while we prospered before you took it and made it into how could Andre Virgo become better. It was all about you, it was never about TCC and it was only a matter of time before you came down, and we build back our prosperity.

Virgo, I want you to know it’s no hard feelings, but I will take that belt from you, I will be the new Junior Heavyweight Champion, and I will be the one to show TCC what it’s like to win by force, by power, and bring new influence to the faction. GREED can be the leader all he wants, as long as he doesn’t get in my way or jeopardize what Tres Comas is all about, and when he does, I want him to listen to this too. I’ll be there, and I’ll take Tres Comas by force, and I’ll show what it’s like to actually lead. But until then it’s one step at a time, it’s one title at a time, and it’s one man at a time. I’ll drop you on your head and let your know that crown you used to wear is jagged, and I’ll let you realize that it’s over for you. You’re still Tres Comas, but you’re a part of the history that lost, and as we all know history is written by the winners. And I’m going to win, I’m going to put my name in those history books, and I’m going to show what it truly means to be a part of a faction that truly rules Strong Style Wrestling.
on June 22nd 2018, 11:59 pmDamien Walker
Another Match, Another Day

This is getting fucking tiresome…

Week in, week out, I show up to wrestle and get sent to the back with absolutely nothing to show for it. To say that I’ve started becoming utterly fed up with the constant losing, would be a MASSIVE understatement. Something’s got to change. Whether it be my approach to the match, how I’m capitalizing on certain opportunities or if I’m just being aggressive enough. I can’t keep going like this, man. I. JUST. FUCKING. CAN’T. To think of everyone who’s labeled me as “just another member of Ronin” and nothing else. The possibility that they may have been completely right. TO HELL WITH THAT. I know what I’m capable of and I certainly don’t intend to allow these fuckwits to continue being right about me. It’s time to silence everyone who’s criticised me and prove why I’m still here in SSW.

I’ll admit, the bitter taste of having lost the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championships still remains in the back of my mouth and I want to finally wash it out. Maybe, by winning this match...I’ll finally get back on track and get over this slump. Not to mention the fact that I’ll be facing Tres Comas Club again. Sadly, it’s not against the most ear-bleedingly irritating duo in all of SSW. Instead, it’s against these three pricks. All of whom, have managed to leave very little of an impression upon me, If I’m being completely honest. Am I supposed to give a shit that someone who’s barely even been relevant like Jun Nobunaga sold out himself out to TCC? Am I supposed to be impressed by some jackoff that’s constantly bragging about he’s so strong and manly? No, I’m not. Listen, Racer...if you’re going to try and “lead by example” then you’re doing a pretty piss-poor job of it. None of you have to be concerned about me, that’ll just play into my advantage.

They do say that ignorance is bliss after all.

Walker. OUT.
on June 22nd 2018, 11:49 pmShinati Mizarki
>>Shinati roams around the confines of what appears to be some sort of dojo, situated on the outskirts of Osaka. His eyes are locked in focus, watching with intent as two of the student of this particular dojo grapple in the centre of the ring. Preparing to commence a sparring session, just like Shinati himself had partaken in earlier. Although he is calm, a slight smile peers out from the right hand corner of his mouth as he turns his attention to us.<<

"This is my home away from home. This is where I come, to attain tranquillity. To realise just what I need to do, in order to continue forging my path within this industry. You see, I realised that I didn't have the best start. That I was allowing the pressure; the moment get to me and force me to deviate from what I had set out to do."

>>A soft sigh leaves his lips, as he pivots his body to fully face us. Revealing that he is attired in a black loose-fitting t-shirt, obsidian/slate wrestling tights and jet black knee high wrestling boots. Prepared, to once more engage in combat with the students, when his name is next called.<<

"I realised that even though I had been *saying* I was upholding the customs; the traditions on which this wrestling culture, that I really hadn't been. That my actions, were not validating the words that I was speaking. That I wasn't just letting myself down, or even the entire Shoot Nation faction down. I was letting the *fans* down. I was letting *my family* down, which is what hurt more than anything."

>>A tear beginning to roll down the right side of his cheek, Shinati allows a soft exhale to float into the air as he feels his breathing relax, his eyes slightly turning to the students who are still engaged in their sparring.<<

"Last week, was a step in the right direction. It was the first time I felt like I was truly finding myself inside of the ring. The first time I could really say I was fighting for the cause due to my actual actions, instead of merely my statements. The first time I felt like I flew the Shoot Nation flag with the pride; the respect that it deserved."

>>Smiling, he thinks about to what the Apparition told him when they went behind the curtain. About how all Shinati needed, was to have the belief in himself; everything else would fall into place, once he had that. Something that he could only respond with through a nod of the head, but he knew *exactly* what he meant with those words. And Shinati was starting to find that within himself, too. Pushing himself upwards, he walks towards the 'line', glancing at each student; particular watching as two new, fresh students enter the circle. Ready to spar.<<

"This week, I face Militades. The number one contender to the Junior Heavyweight championship; a man, who despite his affiliation with the abhorrent Tres Comas clubs, actually has a moral grounding behind him. He actually wishes to fight for the respect of this business, even if he is distorted by exactly *what* that respect entails. Even if he doesn't understand the cultures; the traditions that I fight to uphold. Why I elect to uphold them. To become the custodian of them, upon this 'new age'. "

>>Pausing, Shinati allows his words to sink in, as he bows his head.<<

"This week, he finds out that if he expects this to just be a tune up. If he thinks that sending a message to Virgo is the main aim for him, then he will sadly be mistaken. He will find himself realising that honour isn't just a word. That Puresu isn't just a mere 'style' of wrestling. But that it is a way of life. It is, what defines us as people; the ignorance to that, shall be what brings about his downfall. He might *think* he knows about me, but he will learn that he doesn't have an idea."

>>Softly laughing, the words pierce through the air, as the intensity begins to simmer within Shinati's eyes.<<

"This week, the passage to finding myself continues."

>>Shinati returns his focus to the sparring session as we fade into nothingness.<<
on June 22nd 2018, 11:32 pmVanessa Santiago
I.

The scene opens to showcase a rather simple setting. Dusk has fallen over the city of Osaka. Twinkling lights dot the background of the bustling cityscape. Osaka Central Gymnasium is featured prominently, front and center in the shot. After a few moments, Vanessa Santiago walks into the frame, standing in front of the venue now looming behind her. She dons a tight red tank top with the Shoot Nation logo plastered across the front in black script. A couple inches of her toned stomach are visible, and black jeans sit firmly on her hips. She dons red Nike wedge heels. Her dark blonde hair is curled, sitting atop her head in a half-up, half-down Ariana Grande-esque style. Vanessa glances back at the arena briefly before turning back to face the camera once more, folding her arms across her chest as she prepares to speak.

“Of the conflicts I’ve found myself embroiled in since coming to SSW, this might be the weirdest one. When I came into the promotion as a founding member of The Phantom Troupe, we were in the business of picking fights with literally everyone. That was the group’s whole M.O.”

“And as for my conflict with John Doe? Oh, he’s a textbook control freak. Terrified of losing control, he couldn’t stand the idea of me joining Shoot Nation upon my return to SSW. He ran his group by clouding the vision of the members and assuring them that his way of chaos was the best way to live, but time away from the spotlight helped me to realize that wasn’t the case. I fought valiantly against him -- a fact that my new opponent conveniently glossed over -- and I came up short. John Doe was the better man that night, unfortunately. However, if I’m allowing myself to be pitifully optimistic for a second...what did I lose, other than a match? I fought for my freedom, and I was keeping that whether I won or lost. I’m still standing honorably beside my brothers-in-arms of Shoot Nation, eagerly awaiting all the new challenges that pop up on the horizon.”

Vanessa pauses for a beat before shaking her head.

“But I can assure you, Kikyo, you’re far from a challenge.”

“Recounting my experience with Doe, I’ve already dealt with one spoiled, petulant child, so I guess I’m well-equipped to deal with another. Maybe that’s what drew me out from the backstage area a couple of weeks ago. Seeing your entitled ass snatch the microphone from Saya, as if you were owed an opportunity to speak your mind made me roll my eyes. You marched around the ring shouting to kingdom come about how brilliant you are, how you should be at the forefront of this company, and how you’ve been ignored by everyone from the rest of the roster, to the fans, to those in charge. We don’t even know each other, but I feel like I’ve got my finger on the pulse when I say these are the words of a woman who was waiting for the world to be handed to her on a silver platter. A poor, naive girl who, for the first time in her life, found herself in a situation that her last name and clout acquired by her mother couldn’t get her what she wanted. For the first time in your life, Kikyo, nobody cares. For a woman truly confident in her abilities as a wrestler, that wouldn’t have fazed you. You would’ve been confident enough to let your talent do the talking, but I didn’t hear a woman who was conceding to letting her wrestling take her where she wanted to go. Really, I didn’t even hear a woman who was telling the world what to expect. You sounded like you were under the impression that if you shouted loudly enough and spoke with enough conviction in your voice that you’d be able to convince yourself that you weren’t full of shit. I didn’t buy it. It’d be nothing short of pathetic if you and I were in the same boat.”

“Your voice lost so much edge when I walked out to the ring to confront you and put an end to your little tirade. When I thought your act couldn’t slip any more notches, you went from tragic attempts at trying to inflate your ego to taking aim at the lowest hanging fruit pertaining to me. “John Doe’s sloppy seconds”, nice try. As I’ve already said, I gave him the fight of a lifetime. There is no shame in losing for me, because I can move on now and put the chapter of my career marked “The Phantom Troupe” behind me once and for all. I did so on a big stage as well, and where were you while this was going on? Surely a “mediocre talent” like me would be eclipsed by you! But no one even knew who you were when that was going on, and even now that you and I are preparing to have this match, are you willing to take any guesses as to how many people still don’t know and don’t care exactly who you are? Go on, try and introduce yourself without mentioning your mother or any contrived, unproven tales about just how good you think you are. I kicked you in your face and didn’t see a fraction of the fire you claim is burning inside you. You recoiled and looked horrified. Your reflexes weren’t fast enough to land a blow in return, but oh, your survival instincts kicked in right before I managed to trap you in The Takeover. You were exposed to only a fraction of what I could do, and yet you still want this fight. You were mere moments from being stuck in an excruciating submission maneuver, and something deep down inside you still thinks this match belongs to you. You must not be familiar with the woman you should be running from.”

“I was the first woman signed to this company. Eventually, SSW’s roster grew to encompass a world-class roster of talent, regardless of gender, but when you look at all the women now on this roster -- be sure to look in the mirror as well -- remember that I was the first. I participated in the first Jr. Heavyweight Championship match. I had the balls to take a step back, retool my entire way of doing things, and come back to this company better than ever. All of the wins and losses, the triumphs and the trials, I can’t say that I would change a single thing about my time here. My experiences have molded me into a formidable competitor. I’ve become one of the best all-around wrestlers on SSW’s retainer, and I don’t have any regrets about anything I endured to become this way. But you, Kikyo? Your biggest regret will be facing me and accepting this challenge. Best case scenario, this will humble you and perhaps make you realize that falling in line with a bunch of fake-edgy, nonchalant, middle-of-the-road underachievers like Ronin will never take you anywhere. Worst case scenario, you keep doing what you’re doing and remain the whiny brat that you are. In any case, I can’t worry too much about what your future entails, and you shouldn’t be worried about it, either. At least, not right now. Focus on this match -- and choke down a bitter pill when you realize that tomorrow night belongs to Vanessa Santiago.”

For the first time now, Vanessa’s arms hang loosely at her sides, and a hint of a smile finally pulls across her pouty lips as she turns and walks out of the shot.
on June 22nd 2018, 11:11 pmKikyo Himura.

So, last week I was rudely interrupted in my speech by someone named... Vanessa Santiago? I'm not entirely sure who she is, or who she believed herself to be when she interrupted me... But, the fact of the matter is that I do not take kindly to those who do not patiently wait their turn. I understand, she wanted to steal the spotlight that I rightfully earned. The spotlight I demanded after squandering the dreams of those put before me. She disrespected me the moment she came out flapping her gums, she disrespected me when she kicked me in the face. She is nothing but a disrespectful gaijin who knows nothing about the respect that was enforced into me since day one.

Vanessa... What you fail to realize is that you have no idea what I am truly capable of. You chose of your own free will to interrupt me last week because you envied that the attention was on me for more than five minutes. You envied that someone prettier than you... Someone with more talent than you was standing in the center of the ring and you were jealous. Jealous that the attention was on someone other than you. I get it, I would have been jealous if I weren't me either. Power, fame, fortune, talent and absolutely breathtaking and pleasing to the eyes. It's no wonder you chose to interrupt me.

But, it was a fatal mistake on your part. You chose to interrupt the wrong person, you chose to invoke anger out of the wrong person. Congratulations, you happened to bounce around through a few different factions around here. You couldn't find your footing, where as, I found my place almost immediately with the family I've been given. It's taken you one too many tries to find your footing and you're upset because I'm taking action and challenging people. Maybe you should be smarter, maybe you should take chances instead of having them handed to you. You're upset because I'm taking things into my own hands and throwing out my own challenges because that is how things work.

I was being given opponent who I deemed underwhelming because they were not up to my standards in talent. Around here, there are very few that can even be considered my equal. The only ones deemed worthy of even coming close are those that reside alongside me in Ronin. The rest of the imbeciles around here don't even come close... and that includes you, dear Vanessa. See, that's the thing you do not seem to understand. I did not come here to be just another face in the crowd. I did not come here to allow everyone else to be given chances, I came here to do whatever the hell I feel like. I came here to be challenged, to cement my name in the history books. I cam here to pave my own path and my own legacy. I came here to make a name for myself and unfortunately for you? That comes at your expense.

It truly pains me to be the one to knock you off of this pedestal you seem to place yourself upon. You got lucky. you took the first hit and you managed to catch me off my game. But, don't think for a second you will come even close to a victory once we step into that ring with one another. I will not allow you to be the one coming out with a victory, I will not allow you to humiliate me ever again. You will be the one to fall when that final bell rings. When you are left in a daze and wondering how exactly you managed to fail. It's simple, in the end? You just do not amount to everything I have built all on my own. I am well versed in several areas of fighting and even MMA styles. But, I don't think the same could ever be said for you.

You will never amount to the woman I am today and the woman I will grow into becoming as the years go by. I will have my name written in the history books and one day, I will hold gold within my grasp. But, the same cannot be said for you. It's like you said, you had to scratch and claw and blah blah blah just to get to where you are today. Yet, you complained when I issued a challenge of my own free will which is perfectly acceptable. If it were not acceptable, management would not have allowed me the chance to even do so. Regardless, there is only one outcome at the end of this ordeal: I suggest you back up every word you say and you truly show me why you are a challenge.
on June 22nd 2018, 10:24 pmSteven Cassidy
[The scene opens to Steven in an unknown room/location, watching his last match against Shaun Till on a projector screen as he jots down notes. He frequently pauses and rewinds as he observes every small detail. Before his injury, Steven would never prepare like this. In fact, he kind of went into his matches blind, crossing his fingers and hoping he would still be in one piece at the end. But during his time of recovery, he was able to study what he needed to improve on and became a student of the game ever since. After a few seconds, the match ends and he turns off the projector, followed by turning on the lights and talks to the camera he set up.]

I have worked so hard for that moment. After all the hours spent rehabbing my injuries, after all the blood, sweat, and tears I lost while training for my return with the Young Lions of Shoot Nation - I finally got my first tally in the win column. Getting my hand raised as the fans chanted my name and applauded my performance, it was rewarding. It was surreal. The reason being that after the injuries I sustained, I never thought I would get that moment to sort of redeem myself, to finally plant my feet in the winner's circle, even if it was just for this one time. But with that said, I am not going to let this one match or victory get to my head. I am not going to all of a sudden give in to my ego and act as if I am the greatest thing since sliced bread and demand that SSW management adds a few zeroes to my paycheck - nah. Instead, I must continue to work hard, to keep a level head, and keep my nose clean as I continue to grow as a wrestler and person. Make no mistake about it, I am not satisfied with just one win under my belt. In fact, after getting a small taste of what it's like to be a winner, I want more. I want seconds and thirds and hopefully, start a win streak of my own. The days of Steven Cassidy being a pushover are long gone. I am no longer a liability, but an asset and as each week passes, I will prove my worth to not only this company but to my alliance, Shoot Nation, as well. 

Some say my match against Shaun Till was just a warm-up, to help me get reacclimated to this profession, but I don't see it that way. Since beating Shaun, some of the fans, whether it be on social media or in person, have been extremely harsh on the guy because he's had a rough start to his SSW career. He has lost what, his first three matches? And people are already writing him off and I for one think that is unfair. I mean, I was in his position not too long ago. I was losing and I was losing badly. I had people laughing at my performances, or better yet, questioning what in the world Brian Daniels saw in me to offer me a contract in the first place. The thing is, sometimes it takes a few weeks or months or even years for a wrestler to find their groove. It goes for just about every athlete, really. Slumps happen, it's part of the business. And the determined ones always find a way to turn their luck around, me being no different. But I know some of you aren't buying it, that one win doesn't change anything and I am just fool's gold. And you know, I can't really argue that. Clearly, I disagree with that stance, but there is no proof or evidence to support my claims - not yet, at least. Besides, I am not here to tell you that you're wrong through my words. Instead, I will let my wrestling do that.

As for this week, in case you haven’t already heard, I am going up against “The Ice Man" himself, Scott Oasis. Perhaps the most dangerous and intimidating man in professional wrestling today. He has the size, the stature, the physicality, the athleticism – he has it all. He even has the resume to go along with it, meaning he doesn’t let that talent go to waste. He’s won world titles, he’s been inducted into hall of fames, and he’s ended careers just because he felt like it. Let me state the obvious for a second – this match, as well as this opponent, will be the toughest challenge I’ve faced in my young career so far, bar none, but its a challenge I welcome with open arms. Yes, you heard me correctly. I want this match. Not because I have some kind of death wish or because I’m one of those psychos who gets off to pain, but because I want to know how much I have improved as a competitor and there is no better way in finding out than facing an accomplished opponent such as “The Ice Man”. Plus, I want to face as many styles as possible to help me better prepare for future matches against opponents of similar offenses. Last time it was against the more flashy high-flyer in Shaun Till and this week it’s against the powerhouse grappler and striker, Scott Oasis. A nice change of pace I suppose as it keeps me on my toes. As for Scott himself, I have a bone to pick with you. It actually has nothing to do with what you said towards me. Such as the calling me Colin joke and I mean I could return the favor and say you look like a carbon copy of another Scott at your previous employer, but I’m not here for cheap laughs. Just like it has nothing to do with you going on and on about how you don’t know who I am. Because I don’t blame you. Your friend or manager or whatever his exact job title is, is correct. I’ve only had a handful of matches under my belt so far. And during those matches, I didn’t exactly set the world on fire and my name didn’t exactly become household known. This is my beginning. This is my starting point. In your fourth ever match, were you dripping in championship gold? Were you main eventing every week? I’m going to guess no. I see your resume and it’s impressive. But we both know you didn’t collect all those accolades or get that hall of fame ring in a one month span. You worked your ass off for it. You continued to scratch and claw until people took you seriously and eventually you won them over by putting your body on the line each and every time you set foot in that squared circle. I’m no icon or legend. I don’t have titles. I don’t have hall of fame rings. But hopefully one day that changes. Hopefully, I become a cornerstone of this very company, but for the time being, I’m not worried about what-ifs. 

What I’m focused on is you and only you. Like I said earlier, I have a bone to pick with you and it all started at Supremacy when you decided to make your presence known to the SSW fans when you attacked an exhausted Jaydayne Pendragon. I know you’re technically a free agent and all but with actions like that, you might as well sport some nice Barney purple MMA shorts because you would fit right in with the rest of the Phantom Troupe scum. To be blunt, you’re a coward, Scott. You’re 270 pounds and for what? You might be this unstoppable “badass” in OWA where you fight with shards of glass sticking into your skull and act as if it’s nothing, but here in SSW, you’ve been awfully careful. You pick and choose your spots. You decide to put your hands on Jaydayne after the fact he went to hell and back to win the Heaven’s Arena Cup and dethrone the big bad Gronk in the process. In your mind, you thought it was the perfect time to leave your mark by laying out the most talented man this company has to offer. Smart, or was it? The way I see it, the message you wanted to convey was sent unsuccessfully. You see, you preach about how there are no real men left in this business, that we are all just little boys trying to ruin the sport you fell in love with, even going as far as calling yourself “the gatekeeper” - and then you go ahead and do that? What was so manly about what you did at Supremacy? Or what was so manly about how you were going to help two Phantom Troupe members take out Jaydayne and Tarah a few weeks back until April Song evened the odds? Since when did Scott back down from a fight?! “I’m the last real man in wrestling” - as you walk away with your tail tucked between your legs. Like I said, you’re a coward. But you know what? I’ll stop there on this topic because Jaydayne has proven time and time again that he can fight his own battles and at Budokai Tenkaichi, it’ll be no different. Just know that you had it coming. As for this match, people obviously want to label this as your typical David vs. Goliath matchup. With the obvious size difference and all. And you know what? I’m fine with being the underdog. I’ve been the underdog my entire life, so why stop now? I mean I have nothing to lose. Most people aren’t expecting some inexperienced rookie who is only wrestling his fourth ever match defeat the world-beater that is you, Scott. But in this case, expect the unexpected.

You might not know my name today, Scott - but you will tomorrow. I promise.
on June 22nd 2018, 7:41 pmKai Stevens

THE BOOK OF
KAI STEVENS

CHAPTER ONE:
let 'em burn

----Our scene opens on a rather large office with blinds drawn across elephantine windows lining two adjacent sides.  A beautifully crafted and maintained desk sits before the back wall with a closed MacBook on a fancy blotter on the desk.  On the left side of the desk beside a lamp is a framed photograph of a blonde woman and two young children smiling with a bearded man draping his arms around them in affection.  All along the wall behind and beside the desk are framed championship belts, diplomas, and awards of various shapes and forms.  
----Standing in the more open half of the office, upon immediate inspection, is none other than the Envoy of the End, Kai Stevens.  Despite having not competed in a wrestling ring since his house show victory in Union Battleground, with his last televised appearance occurring during a victory over the GWP World Heavyweight Champion, Blake Archer, on April 6th.  Despite having not competed in the squared circle for over two months, the former PWF World Heavyweight Champion seems spry, full of life, and well rested.  Knowing who Kai Stevens is and how he often seems to be a man possessed, especially when having as significant of a length of time between (what Stevens would call) combats as he has, this seems almost out of character.  As the UWA Hall of Famer Brian Church approaches behind Stevens, it becomes clear that Kai's demeanor has received influence from his mentor.
----The Inevitable dons a pair of black Nike shorts with white swooshes, black and white Nike Elite calf socks, a black t-shirt with the shape of a white whale being impaled with a white and blue harpoon by the shape of a muscular man in a blue shade.  The whale cascades a potent crimson color for its blood from the entry point of the harpoon, and in large white lettering with blue trim and a red glow surrounding the letters, it reads 'FROM HELL'S HEART, I STAB AT THEE', and a black beanie with the letters 'DEFWU' in white around the side.  His mentor sports a black suit with a white shirt, his tie a dark red and his tie clip almost a gun metal gray.  Both, however, wear smirks on their lightly bearded faces, the most telling piece of their attires.
----"They say that there's strength in numbers."  Church's words hang in the air like an over the top rope suicide plancha, dripping with malice and foreboding.  "And while I've spent a fair portion of my career leading a faction that makes what this company calls factions look like child's play...  I know this old adage to only be as true as it's made by the grit and ability of those individual numbers.  Y'see, when I was nearing the end of my in-ring career, wrestling circles around the facsimile Brian Churches of UWA with the Universal Championship around my waist, the New Age Plague was in its greatest form.  Chris Christ, James MacKay, Hailee Brooke...  At the time, you might've been able to convince me that there truly is strength in numbers.  But with hindsight being twenty-twenty as we all know, I can say that beyond a shadow of a doubt?  There isn't.  There's only strength in one number."
----"And that number is ONE,"  the Envoy of the End explains while radiating imperiousness.  "Because when it comes right down to it at the end of the day?  There's only one Kai Stevens.  In all my career, though it's not been that long, I've never been able to put my trust in any of these other pieces of shit that call themselves wrestlers -- or worse, sports entertainers -- and do you wanna' know why?  It's because to have my trust, you'd have to be capable of accomplishing things in the ring that I've only ever seen two people do...  And you're lookin' at BOTH OF 'EM!"
----Stevens chuckles confidently as Church nods in agreement beside him.  The Dismembered Soul adjusts his tie as his protégé lifts his hand to scratch at his stubble.  After taking a deep breath in through his nostrils, Kai wets his lips and continues to run his mouth. 
----"Which is why I've NEVER been much of a supporter of tag team matches.  While I could do it with honestly rather sad levels of ease, why should I carry the team to victory and allow undeserving dead weight to ride my coattails?  I was born and raised to believe that if you want something, you better earn it your damned self, otherwise you're shit outta' luck...  But some people?  Some people weren't raised properly."
----"Like one American Made Jack Ryland and his motley crew of bottom feeders,"  his mentor chimes in with a contemptuous narrowing of his eyes towards the camera.  "Three men whose demise at the hands of Kai Stevens this coming week will put the final nail in the coffin in the debate over strength in numbers."
----With Stevens having nodded along with Brian's rather on the nose connection between the Nassau County Killer's words and his own, the youthful New Yorker takes a moment to gather his thoughts and formulate his impending continuance of this duel diatribe.  When Church's words fire into your aural midsection, Kai's brows furrow softly and his arrogance lashes out from his rhetoric.
----"When I was informed I'd be forced to team with two people I've never met -- or heard of for that matter -- in my FIRST MATCH in SEVENTY GOD DAMN SEVEN DAYS?  As you can imagine, I was LIVID.  But y'know what?  I'm trying to change.  I'm trying to look at things from new perspectives, y'know?  And right now I'm lookin' at this like an opportunity to make a statement at the detriment of five wannabes instead of just three."
----With a nod of his head, the young competitor's advocate lifts his nearest arm and places a hand on Kai's shoulder.  Stevens's eyes flick in Church's direction as the Dismembered Soul steps forward, eyes the lens of the camera recording the segment with an ominous glimmer of disgust in his eyes, and smirks imperiously.  Narrowing his eyes, he addresses the five Kai had only just alluded to.
----"Y'see, we came here to Strong Style Wrestling because we wanted a fresh start,"  he says.  "But instead we've been treated to this bullshit.  The blatant disrespect is enough to push me to a point where I have half a mind to get back in the ring myself, even though I'd never find a doctor in the world to clear me.  But I, too, have tried to look at things from a different perspective, and as far as I'm concerned?  The disrespect's only gonna' make Kai Stevens into THAT much more of an animal."  Church snickers here, as if the proud owner of his very own, personal apex predator.  "And we've come here to rewrite the narrative that's been unduly applied to my protégé here over the past couple of months.  For whatever unfathomable reason, some CENSOREDing idiot wants to push this bullshit notion that the Envoy of the End was a flash in the pan.  They thought, he couldn't handle it in Union Battleground...  As if his first loss in over a calendar year changed Kai Stevens.  They got every single facet of reality wrong save for what amounts to half credit: That loss has changed Kai Stevens."
----Kai's brows flash a quizzical furrowing, but he pulls himself into a more stoic demeanor accented by confidence before one can truly draw any kind of conclusion.
----"Kai Stevens has seen what led to his loss.  He has seen each and every nuance after studying the film and working harder than ANY other professional wrestler -- let alone sports entertainer -- on the planet even has the phonetical will or the balls to even try to work.  And now?  Now he's hungry."
----"Insatiable," his protégé adds arrogantly.
----"Which means that it's nothing personal to the Tres Comas Club," Brian starts.  "But that means that you have the unfortunate inevitability of becoming the hors d’œuvres.  Fact of the matter is that up until we were told you'd be victims number one, two, and three, neither of us had ever even heard of you.  Which means that there's not even a snowball's chance in Hell that any of you offer much in the way of competition-- let alone in the way of a challenge.  Y'see, Kai Stevens need not heed the advice of those who say that there's strength in numbers to humiliate you three...  To eviscerate you three...  Or to break you down into submission before beating any glimmer of hope you might have left out of your STUPID CENSOREDing faces.  As far as I'm concerned?  If you're actually physically capable of walking back to the Tres Comas Club with your tails between your legs, then Kai didn't do his job."
----"But you better bet your ass I'm gonna' do my job," says the Revenant.
----Kai nods to Church briefly, who nods, wetting his lips and taking a half-step backwards, allowing Stevens to step into the foreground.  The Long Island native drags his fingers across his stubble with his right hand before wetting his lips, inhaling sharply through his nose, and speaking his nefarious thoughts into words.
----"And it all starts with Bitch-Made Jack Ryland.  I don't know you personally, and honestly?  I'm better off for it.  I wasn't even thirteen seconds into having to Google you before I'd found that I wanted to shove that silver spoon so far up your ass that I could use it to feed one half of my deadweight, Dr. Shrapnel, your teeth like they're cereal...  Which seems to me like something the guy'd be interested in.  Y'see, Jack, I don't like people like you.  I'm not one to generalize, usually, but I've never in my life had the pleasure of countenancing an entitled piece of shit.  Only the intense and undying rage of meeting one.  And you?  You strike me as someone who deserves a big ol' slap across the face.
----"People like you, who've been handed the most expensive trainers and facilities and privileges on the planet?  You might have this immense of instilled tactics and styles, you might have this expensively crafted -- by someone else -- physique, and you might have a powerful motivator like money and what OBVIOUSLY are deep rooted insecurities...  But, Jack?
----"You've never had that hunger.  You've never had that gnawing drive at the back of your mind at all God damned times, that tells you that you need to do whatever it takes to get what you want...  Because you've always had it handed to you.  You don't know a DAMN THING about what it means to EARN SOMETHING...  And for that?  For that I can never respect you.  Which means that when we're in the squared circle come tomorrow night?  I won't have any sympathy...  Not any pity...  And most importantly?  Not a single ounce of mercy.  And if your...  I guess pretty wife wants to try to stick her nose where it doesn't belong, she can at least hope she does it while you're still conscious enough to serve as a protective meat shield."
----"But me, Jack?"  he inquires rhetorically.  "Every single CENSOREDing thing I've had in my life I've EARNED.  I've fought tooth and nail and NEVER let my immeasurable talent make me complacent...  Never let my talent stop me from WORKING my GOD DAMNED ASS OFF!  They say that a sniper aims at himself by practicing non-attachment, and I'm not threatening you right now, Jack...  I'm WARNING you of the INEVITABLE...  I am gonna' be non-attached every step of the way as I rip your GOD DAMN HEAD!  OFF YOUR MOTHERCENSOREDING SHOULDERS!"
----Church's hand finds itself resting on Kai's shoulder once more, as if applying a nicotine patch to an ailing addict.  He steps forward as Kai tries his best to regain his composure, breathing heavily and angrily through his flared nostrils as his skin finally starts to return to its natural color from its reddened state moments prior.  Without Church here to guide and direct Kai towards composure, where might this volcanic passenger possessing Kai Stevens have taken him?
----"Y'see, Jack, from the day Kai Stevens was born till the day he goes in the ground, he's taken by force everything he's ever desired or needed.  He worked day in and day out for his scholarship to play sports collegiately.  He worked his way through college so that he could afford to even go to school.  He put his name in EVERYONE's mouths the second he stepped foot into the squared circle two years ago, all through his own hard work.  Sure, the unparalleled wealth of natural talent gave him a great foundation...  But he's never stopped building atop his own successes.  I personally watched as he earned not only the respect of every single person with the sense of sight and any Earthly understanding of this business...  But as he earned the respect of the only person in this entire business who knows how to make Kai Stevens into the GOD he's clearly meant to be...  Me.  I didn't give him my respect.  I didn't give him my tutelage.  Unlike you, Jack, he wasn't handed a damn thing...  He EARNED it...  He EARNED IT ALL."
----"But the ONLY thing you've earned, Jack?"  interrupts the subject of Church's words.  "Is me kicking your GOD DAMNED TEETH down your overused throat."
----As Kai's bearded face breaks into a cocky grin, Church snickers deviously.  He swallows and wets his lips as he undoes the buttons on his blazer.
----"And since you seem to only know or care about money, Jack?"  asks Kai's advocate, as he, in an ominously calm series of motions, removes the blazer and places it folded upon the back of a chair nearby.  He undoes his cuff links and begins to roll up his sleeves.  "Do me a favor and make the realization sooner than later that there's nothing in the world that's worth the cost of the kind of brutalization you're facing tomorrow night."
----"At least to you, Jack."
----"Which brings us to you, Racer,"  says Church as he loosens his tie and removes the tie clip.  "You don't think in terms of cost...  You think in terms of pounds and--"
----"He's from Canada."
----"You think in terms of kilograms and, I should hope from a former powerlifting champion, competition.  But what you evidently don't think in terms of?"
----"Any kind of logic whatsoever?"
----"You can be strong all you want, Chief.  You can be the strongest man in the world if you'd like.  Because strength?  We've seen strength.  Kai Stevens took down a Monster Among Men...  He took down a King of Canines...  He's taken down every Alpha just like he took down Omega.  So strength?  Strength doesn't scare either of us."
----"And besides, Racer...  If strength from those guys didn't scare me, how could strength from a guy that can't even ride the rollercoaster scare anyone?"
----Both Church and Stevens chuckle lightly with swagger before Church continues arrogantly.
----"Like Kai Stevens resenting silver spoon-wielding pieces of shit, I, too, resent a group of people, Racer.  I loathe -- entirely -- people whose chips on their shoulders are second in size only to their egos...  People like you.  And being that I know your kind of people are truly just little pissants mad at the world for being better than you, Kai Stevens is gonna' take my hate and turn it into pure, unadulterated violence."
----Stevens nods his head and steps forward, allowing Church to take his step backward, where he'll place his tie clip on the desk.  Kai, however, cocks his head to either side sharply, cracking his neck on both sides with enough volume that one can hear it rather clearly.  He rolls his shoulders back and goes through every knuckle on both hands, cracking them as well.  Once he's completed a finger or two, he wets his lips and gives utterance to further vitriol.
----"Anyone who knows me at all knows that I'm a die hard Denver Broncos fans...  Which means that I've grown accustomed to beating Chiefs.  And tomorrow night, bud?  You're gonna' come to learn EXACTLY how accustomed I truly have grown.  To tell the truth, while it might be Brian that resents your breed of pathetic pieces of shit, I will have NO PROBLEM putting you in the CENSOREDING GROUND!
----"I've been an athlete my entire life, my ENTIRE life.  Every single sport, everywhere I did it, everywhere I'd look I'd see pieces of shit like you, Racer.  People who- who clearly have to compensate for uh, for something...  Maybe it's your steroid-induced impotence or the fact that, impotent or not, you wouldn't know what to do with what little manhood you do have?  Or maybe it's that you strike me as one of those high-horse riding motherCENSOREDers...  Either way, Racer?  It's not just that I wouldn't have a problem with hanging you with your own intestines...  It's that the more I think about your ugly mug?  The more I think about how much you thirst for attention?  The more I want to disarticulate your stupid CENSOREDin' face and leave you splattered across the ring to the point that even Dr. Shrapnel would find himself nauseated."
----Softly snickering, Kai Stevens cracks a shit eating grin before glaring disdainfully into the lens of the camera, as if his eyes were burrowing straight into the core of Racer Smiles, himself.
----"Which brings me to the most important fact that I'm gonna' hammer into your brain, which, for you, is second in diminutiveness only to your masculinity," quips Kai Stevens.  "Is that, while you have this opinion of yours?  That the Ronin are rejects?  Never took into account Kai Stevens.  Because not only am I no reject, buddy?  I'm no Ronin.  Kai Stevens stands alone...  Head and shoulders above everybody else...  Who, themselves, are head and shoulders above you, although in a more literal sense.
----"And as far as I'm concerned?  I welcome you trying to, as you'd say, play with your prey, and you wanna' know why, Racer?  Because you had better PRAY that you don't have to get in the ring with me tomorrow night...  Or YOU will be the one who's prey.  If you're CENSOREDed in the head enough to get into the ring with Kai Stevens?  The next thing you'll find yourself in is a pine box six feet under the ground, which COINCIDENTALLY, Racer?  IS RIGHT ABOUT WHERE YOUR VALUE'S AT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED!"
----Stevens shakes his head furiously, inhaling heavily as he does his best to regain his own composure.  He swallows and turns slightly away from the camera, an action that prompts Brian Church to step back into our foreground, where he chuckles almost cautiously before stabbing at the air forcefully with an index finger extended from his right fist.
----"Which brings up none other than Jun Nobunaga.  A man who reportedly thrives on the suffering of his opponents.  But when it comes right down to it?  It's misplaced anger that he harbors for the entire world for, like his partner tomorrow night in Racer Smiles?  Being better than him.  The only man who failed at fulfilling his dream of becoming an artist more than Adolf Hitler thinks that he, suddenly and almost arbitrarily, can be a professional wrestler?  Calling me skeptical would be an understatement.  Which doesn't even begin to touch on how you're just like both of your shitstain partners."
----"You've got the delusions of grandeur brought on by bullshit ideas and even more bullshit dreams fed to you by expensive trainers, just like Jack Ryland," elaborates Kai Stevens.  He shakes his head contemptuously before continuing.  "And you've got that chip on your shoulder that makes an elephant in the room look like a pissant of the same breed as each and every single one of you Tres Comas pieces of shit."
----"If it miraculously were not true prior to the arrival of Kai Stevens in Strong Style Wrestling," begins Church.  "If it miraculously were not true prior to the arrival of Kai Stevens in Strong Style Wrestling, Mr. Nobunaga?  Then it will undoubtedly be true tomorrow night that just like you failed at becoming an artist and achieving that dream?  You're gonna' fail in this business, too.  Remember that narrative I mentioned we were here to correct?  That narrative is emphatically applicable to you, however...  But as fact rather than spin.  If you, or anyone for that matter, consider your list of accomplishments in this industry as impressive in the least, then you, sir, are the DEFINITION of flash in a pan.  But the fact of the matter is this...  You, Mr. Nobunaga?  Are a FAILURE.  Bred of incompetence and as a true motherCENSOREDin' beta-male, you are nothing to me and even less to Kai Stevens.  As far as I'm concerned?  Kai Stevens is gonna' take your hopes and your dreams, and if he doesn't decide to break each and every one with all of your bones?  He's gonna' shove them down your throat with your TEETH!
----"And that art you love and long to one day be even remotely mediocre at," continues the XXXacutioner.  "Kai Stevens is going to make it on the canvas with the remains of you and your fellow Tres Comas swine.  For his paintbrush, Jack Ryland's femur.  For his palette?  Racer Smiles's shoulder blades...  And for his paint?  Every single ounce of your blood, with the addition of every single one of your tears."
----"It's not just because I haven't been able to implode anybody's skull in a couple months," adds the Aerial Arsonist.  He swallows and wets his lips before applying additional speech.  "And it's not just because I'm truly, in the deepest parts of my heart and soul, disgusted by you...  In fact?  In fact it's primarily because you three are jokes, and me?  I'm the motherCENSOREDing punchline."
----With this, Church takes a seat behind what is obviously his desk and grins confidently, interweaving his fingers between one another, his elbows resting on either side of his laptop on the blotter.  Stevens struts cockily to the desk, where he pulls the chair on the other side of the desk to the side, as if preparing to take a seat, himself.  He turns to the camera and drags his hand down his stubble before offering his final, guttural verbal skewering.
----"Which means that for each and every one of you?  And for each and every person SUICIDAL enough to get in my way?  For your way of life, your way of making a living, and for the ENTIRE balance of this company?  The end is nigh."
----With this ultimately potent phrase, Stevens takes his seat in the chair and pulls it in closer to the desk to embark upon a discussion with Church, presumably.  As our segment comes to a close, we find that for the Book of Kai Stevens, these three representatives of the Tres Comas Club may just be the prologue.

fin.

STATISTICS:
WORD COUNT:  4.7K
LISTENING:  "LET 'EM BURN" BY NOTHING MORE
on June 22nd 2018, 2:17 pmMiltiades
(In the wind the banners fly over the camp. The smoke from the fires lit give off a signal of inhabitants, who all is there, you can not see. For they don’t gather in the view of single eye, but they all huddle nearby to listen to the announcements. The announcements of dispersion, who goes where, who after building bonds must leave to carry the mission to other locations, to spread the word of Trifecta. From the podium reading the list is Miltiades. After each name is called the people cheer knowing their comrades are going off to make a new settlement, one where their mission will reach others far and wide. Finally the assembly ends and Miltiades tells everyone to go their ways, leaving him still there pondering.)

Many of these men and women, they’re ready. Ready to lead, ready to learn, and ready to make sure those under them are willing to follow in their footsteps. Leaders are what we make here, but teachers, teachers are what we strive to be. Because what are we without teachers to hold us together like glue, making sure that we don’t go steadfast and lose our guidance. Teachers are those who hold us accountable for our mistakes. And hell Teachers are those that go through hell just showing how to live life. But that’s not what I am to these people. To these people I am a leader, and man with a goal they want theirs, and some of them they call me teacher, but that’s far from it. While I think it’s great they see me in such high regard, I am not a teacher, I am a conqueror. I take what is mine, and I show people how to do the same. I take what I want, and show people how to make others feel like they deserved it. I take everything and anything if only to progress in this world. And with that I show others how to make a name for themselves. The Trifecta, the pinnacle of this operation is that in which we spread our message. That fact that you need three traits to win this world or die trying. And with that I don’t teach, no I bestow that knowledge.

(Miltiades moves away from the podium and walks down the platform. As he journeys towards his tent, he mingles with the other soldier there celebrating the departure of their comrades. Soon the crowd thins out and Miltiades is able to make his way to his tent. There a map is rolled out with locations circled. He takes a marker and X’s out certain ones, claiming them as inhabited by the people he was sending out.)

And when I bestow that knowledge I soon send others to do the same with many other people who feel like they need it. But it’s not for everyone, many see me and my stylings as heretical, and try to stop it. But they don’t, no they soon realize the errors and let us do as we need to do, and soon they become a part of that movement. A movement similar to Tres Comas Club. Yes after a month long battle of leadership we now have a man who we can call a leader. Will I follow him into battle? If he asks. Will I let him dictate everything I do? Well if he wants a new enemy he’ll know not to do that. You see GREED, unlike his name suggests understand my time to rule, he won’t stand in my way as long as what I do benefits not only me but Tres Comas Club as well, and I’m happy to oblige. Because I want power, but TCC they work on recognition and fame, and then power. But with me, I can bring that third one into more light and give it more of a presence in the field. And I plan on doing that by becoming the next SSW JR. Heavyweight Champion. Virgo, he wants to rule by his own volition, and you know what let him, but him holding that title is stopping me from continuing what I need to do. And I’ll do it when the time comes, and it will be glorious. But until then I have to face a man from Shoot Nation, a man named Shinati Mizarki. Now Shinati is someone who looks intimidating, but as they say looks can be deceiving. And seeing as he is in Shoot Nation I already know so much about him. But he’s a bit different, he wants to uphold the Puroresu style, and that I commend him. But if I know one thing about strong strikers and it’s the tendency to rely on that their true strike. Shinati, I know you have yet to say anything and that might be because of your stoic nature, but I’m here to tell you that it’s not going to be enough. I mean I commend you that you want to uphold your style but versatility is strength. And I don’t see that versatile nature in Puroresu. It’s bland predictable, and I hope you aren’t the same. Because if you are, then well this is going to be a fun match where I just hopelessly dismantle everything you do. And I’m going to have fun in the process. So prove me wrong, or prove me right, either way Mizarki, you aren’t leaving that ring the victor.  
on June 22nd 2018, 10:09 amRacer Smiles
Introduction

I’m a simple man. I assert my dominance over my opponents, prove time and time again that I’m the strongest man in SSW, I crush all who oppose Tres Comas Club. But this is starting to become repetitive. I didn’t become a powerlifting champion by lifting the same weight every session and I won’t become a champion in SSW by beating the same lot of losers every week. I’m getting to the point where I can take on multiple opponents on my own. To hell with the trios matches, why not just put me in handicap matches? Look at the pathetic excuses for men you send my way, some not even men. You give me lightweight competitors who don’t even match the weight of my warm up sets and find it surprising when I run them over?

Of course there are few exceptions but in my time in SSW I’ve spent a lot of time carrying Tres Comas Club over the finish line. In all honesty, Tres Comas Club is weak. So many parts crumbling down to make an otherwise unstoppable collection of talent breakable. How did our three champions manage to lose to Shoot Nation of all people? How many members of TCC have I personally had to pull out of sinkholes to preserve our image as the greatest faction in SSW? Sometimes unsuccessfully, might I add.

Not a single opponent I have this week is of any concern to me. My priorities lie in the betterment of my team. We’re becoming soft, money doesn’t buy strength which this group seems to be lacking. But as of right now, I’ll continue to lead by example and destroy any opposition to Tres Comas Club and if any of them care to retaliate to my blunt telling of the truth then they are free to do so, but it won’t change the inevitable.
on June 21st 2018, 8:17 pmThe One True Pairing
Sakura Corleone and Cassius Corleone are both seen walking down the streets of Tokyo, Japan, doing what they love the most -- smiling at each other, looking into each other's eyes, speaking with each other, holding hands, and all of the stuff they never get tired of doing on a daily basis. Sakura wears a simple white shirt with "OTP" printed on it and jeans with her cute brown boots to match, while Cassius wears a black long sleeve and black jeans and black Italian leather shoes. It was just a quiet afternoon and Sakura prefers it this way. Just looking at the sight of the restaurants and the coffee shops and the different stores, while Cassius is there to admire it with her.

Sakura Corleone: I have never been in this part of the city, Cassius! It's so pretty! Look at the cupcakes and the ladies in puppy outfits! 

Sakura stops by the dessert shop, there is a woman there in a fur costume handing out free samples of their tasty cupcakes. Cassius is right behind her looking at the tray of samples. 

Sakura Corleone: LOOK CASSIUS! FREE MINI-CUPCAKES!

It is a fact that they can buy anything in this world with cold hard cash any time of the day, but Sakura's excitement over getting free treats will never fail to amuse her husband. 

Cassius Corleone: Just tell me if you like something, my Cherry Blossom, and I'll get you a whole box of it! No, a whole truckload of it! No, I'll buy this entire dessert company! Just name it, my love! 

Sakura could see Cassius' wide smile, which she always found adorable.

Sakura Corleone: Oh, my Cassius, that's not necessary! 

Sakura turns to the lady in the doggy outfit.

Sakura Corleone: Can I have one, please Doggy lady?

The Doggy Lady politely smiles and presents the tray to Sakura. Sakura takes one piece of the mini-cupcake... chocolate flavored with sliced cherries on top. As soon as the dessert touched her tongue, she was in heaven. It was indescribably tasty, and she smiled and took another one to give Cassius, so he may experience the same kind of feeling of sweetness.

Sakura Corleone: Cassius... say "Aah!"

Cassius Corleone: Aah!

Cassius opens his mouth and Sakura Corleone in slow-mo puts the Choco-berry Mini-cupcake closer and closer to Cassius' mouth. She was excited for him to taste the sweet flavory goodness of the free cupcake, she may actually buy the entire company! 

BUT SUDDENLY!

WHAT? A WHITE VAN SPEEDS FROM AFAR AND DOWN THE STREET AND AT THE FRONT OF THE DESSERT SHOP! FIVE MASKED MEN COME OUT OF THE VAN! TWO OF THEM PULL SAKURA AWAY FROM CASSIUS... SAKURA DROPS THE CHOCO-BERRY MINI CUPCAKE AND IMMEDIATELY CLUTCHES CASSIUS' HAND! Cassius did the same by instinct and held her hand tight. Two of the men put a black hood over Sakura and Cassius and they still REFUSE to let go of each other!

Van Man 1: 我々はそれらを見つけた!(Subtitle: We found them!) 

Van Man 2:  いずれにしても両者を連れて来るように求められました。ただバンに入れて!(Subtitle: Put them in the van, we were asked to bring them both in!)

Cassius Corleone: LET GO OF US, YOU MONGRELS!

Van Man 1: これは素晴らしいものです... 彼女は私を噛んだ!(Subtitle: She is a feisty one ... she bit me!)

Sakura Corleone: YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG COUPLE!

Cassius fights them off as did Sakura, but the need to not be separated in a dangerous situation, by their instinct, is priority. Sakura was able to fend off both of those who were holding her despite having a pitch black hood over her head, and Cassius succeeded in kicking away two of the "kidnappers"

But it all happened so fast. Three more people come out of the Van to help the five men who were getting beaten down. They have successfully put Sakura and Cassius inside the Van, and they drove off.

Sakura Corleone feels a knife against her skin, but she remains fearless. She could still hear Cassius next to her as she never let go of his hand from the very start. Their hands that were clasped were roped together... because it seems the "kidnappers" didn't know how else to confine them when they refuse to let go of each other. The blade of the knife runs through her arm, finally cutting through the rope around their hands, letting them go. He also takes off Sakura and Cassius' black hood over their faces, and they can see again.

Man: それらを見て、彼らはあまりにも愛らしいです。彼らはまた、タグチームのチャンピオンであり、世界でも最高の存在です。 (Subtitle: That's enough)

Van Man 1:  私は同意する、彼らは最高です。彼らが恋人であるので、時々私はとても嫉妬します。(Subtitle: Ok.)

Sakura was ready to unload. She was ready to wreak havoc and beat down those who dare ruin her date with Cassius. No matter how big and tough these henchmen are, and their ringleader... 

But Cash and Sakura watch the man and... He seemed like a weirdo with an emo look. He had black hair down to his neck and his bangs were already over his face. He looks like he never got any sleep for the past week or so, and he was extremely pale and sickly. Cash and Sakura could easily beat up the guy to get out of there, especially now that they're free. But they feel like they'd feel guilty if they did so...

Man: Sakura, あなたがここにいる理由を知りたいですか?(Subtitles: Do you want to know why you're here?)

Sakura Corleone: Huh?

Man: Oh, pardon me, I thought -- 

Sakura Corleone: I swear to god, people take one look at me and assume that I speak Japanese. I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN LA! I NEVER LEARNED JAPANESE! HOW IS THAT IMPOSSIBLE!

Man: Well, whatever, let me start over... I am Kenji, and I am justice. I am also a top detective not only in Japan but around the world, and you two have been brought in for questioning. From now until I've decided if there's anything you're guilty of, you may call me... K.

Cassius Corleone: Just like your name, this is stupid. I'm guessing this is also sanctioned and supported by the police and we can't exactly complain about getting dragged away from the streets during an important date.

K: Precisely, and the more you and your wife cooperate, the sooner we leave. Now, it was brought to my attention that you two are carrying firearms in Japan, which as you may know is illegal. Do you deny it? 

Cassius Corleone: What? Who would accuse us of such things!

Sakura Corleone: Literally everyone is hung up on that... This is starting to get sad. 

K: Mr. and Mrs. Corleone, answering with a Yes or a No would have sufficed but you chose to question the accusation further and look into the source. You are undeniably fishing for information on who the source is, thus allowing you to answer depending on whether the source is or isn't reliable... which now leads me to believe that there is at least 60% chance that the accusation is true.

Cassius Corleone: So... you're one of those. I believe Sakura might be better off testifying then! 

With just a simple eye contact, Sakura knew exactly what Cassius was thinking. This guy is a pretend-detective who thinks he can have all figured out just by one look. Some people truly are like that -- they believe they can read others, even ones they haven't met because more often than not, people tend to have the same kind of response from fear, and panic, and intimidation. But the trouble is... if you come across someone who is wired differently than others... she wasn't "normal" by its definition.

Sakura Corleone: Trust me, Detective, nobody takes this as seriously as we do. You see, the Corleones have been known as visionaries! We burst forth in the wrestling ring as we refuse to abide by the guidelines and rules of factions and team spirit because we have full confidence in each others' strength. We have our unique antics, and we put ourselves on display no matter what we do because we know that the world would die if they didn't see how perfect our lives are on a daily basis! They need this comfort, and they need this hope that their relationship with their significant others or their spouses or partners can be as good as ours, and all we do is deliver so they can live their stupid silly fantasies of succeeding as a team through us! But some people... they let their jealousy and insecurities get the best of them. Now if you're the King and Queen of Soulmate Style Wrestling, you would know that opponent after opponent would be pushing you away any chance they get for they can't stand the fact that they are never going to be as good as us! Belle Kingsley, The Apparition, they are no different than those people... we play a big part in their world and they would do anything to bring us down, but do you know what they mean to us? They are nothing but a smudge in our story that we have already long forgotten. So what do they do, they find all the loopholes, and accusations, and dirt they can to discredit us... well guess what? All Cassius and I have ever done is love each other! And that love overpowers this fickle thing they call "fighting spirit" because when Cassius is by my side, I am unstoppable... And anyone's fighting spirit means nothing when I wreak havoc in that ring. Detective K, we would never devalue your precious land by doing something illegal, but I regret to say we are guilty of something else... something much more fatal. 

K: What are you guilty of? 

Sakura Corleone: We are guilty of theft. 

K: Theft? But that's not even...

Sakura Corleone: YES! WE STEAL! We have stolen Shoot Nation's chances of becoming the SSW Lovebird Tag Team Champions, just as we have stolen the identity of the company we stand in and turned the unappealing "Strong Style Wrestling" and molded it into our image! We have stolen Belle Kingsley's spotlight, and we will continue to steal their hopes and dreams so long as they match ours! It's easy for these cretins in Shoot Nation to talk tough because they have finally done one right thing after 10 consecutive mistakes, but that one thing consists of a small forgettable victory which serves as a glimmer of light for their reassurance. But those who truly pay attention know where the real winners stand. And if you're too blind to see who holds the shining gold and who the perfect team is to keep it, then you really do have a warped sense of reality. 

K: I think you have strayed from your point, Mrs. Corleone.

Sakura Corleone: I promise, it all makes sense in the end! My point is, people will talk. They will say what they will about me and Cassius, but what you can say is different from what you can prove. We have proven that we are two people who draw strength from each other, and the only thing that we want right now is to go home and take a warm bath together. And the rest of the world? Shoot Nation? You? All of you have proven the same thing with your feeble attempts: Nothing. So can we go now? 

K: I guess... There really isn't anything more here...

Cassius and Sakura both suddenly walk away as quick as possible holding hands. Relieved that the stupid interrogation is over. They were guided by one of the guards out of the building and to the sunlight when it's just the two of them. 

Sakura Corleone: That's about the third time this week we were kidnapped by a detective, Cassius. You seriously need to get rid of that gun.

Cassius Corleone: Fine fine, I will. I didn't think they'd be THIS strict about it! 

Sakura Corleone: It's okay. We seriously need to get back to that dessert shop before they close. Uh... where was it again?

Cassius Corleone: I think... uhh... this way.

Cassius grabs Sakura's hand and they went a random direction, continuing their date and their adventures. Because no matter what struggle, no matter how difficult things get or how crazy the situation is, none of it would be enough to scare off or shock Cash and Sakura... they face the next day with the same confident smile, as they look upon each other's eyes with nothing but love. 

on June 20th 2018, 11:19 pmScott Oasis
(Our scene begins over in America - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to be exact. It is Sunday Night, backstage at the OWA Arena just moments after the Draft Show for Strong Style Wrestling’s sister promotion has gone off the air. Sebastian Monroe is pacing around the medical room, cellphone to his ear, conversing with sponsors while he waits for the arrival of his clients.)

Sebastian Monroe: Yeah I know what happened out there, I fucking saw it with my own eyes Tom! There’s no need to question his behavior, it was a bit wild but that’s what you should expect with him. Oasis takes his matches seriously and when he is in the mix anything can happen. He causes controversy man, he brings attention to everything he touches! That’s why he’s a superstar and that’s why you wanted to work with our brand in the first place! That man took a simple six man tag and made it the bloodiest, most action packed match in Kingdom’s short history. It was too crazy for TV! Too nuts to even continue! That’ll get the whole world talking and it’s definitely going to carry over to what he does next when he flies out for his latest match! Trust me when I say that Scott Oasis will be perfectly fine. The man is a machine, what they did is like a simple scratch to him. It’s nothing! Business will keep going as normal for him, he’s already booked over at SSW to give them some press - he’s still ready to break necks and he’s still in demand by every booker in the game. Nothing about tonight is anything for you to worry about, I swear so don’t even think about pulling out of our deal you hear….MEEEEEEE -- HOLY HELL!

(Scott Oasis steps into view, busting the door open as the EMTs that escorted him to the area back away in fear. They looked to help him into the room but Scott turns to them menacingly, letting them know for good that he does not need their assistance. With them having accepted Oasis can continue on his own and leaving him be, he turns around to meet with Sebastian Monroe, giving us a good look at his face. A gasp comes from Sebastian the sight, forcing him to mute his voice on the phone. The top of Scott Oasis’ head is torn up with shards of glass sticking through his hair from the encounter with Wolvesden. Blood is dripping down his forehead, pouring into his eyes and down his face. Scott Oasis rips off one of his black MMA gloves, wiping away at his face and putting his fingers through his hair to try and clean up; it’s to no avail as blood trickles right back down his forehead and his blonde hair has been stained a dark and dingy red for the time being. Sebastian Monroe stands by in shock looking at him.)

Sebastian Monroe: L….L-let me finish this call. Yes, I’m still here Tom, my mistake for going on mute it’s just I have to talk to Oasis right now. Yeah, he’s fine. Came here on his own two feet, no help needed. Told you the man’s not human. We’re gonna have him all set for his next appearance, he’ll be wearing your company’s logo on his gear as planned. I have to go now to talk the…..game plan. See you around.

(Sebastian Monroe turns off the phone and puts it in his pocket. His eyes are bulged out looking at Scott Oasis who casually stands around, feeling up his head wound and looking at the blood as if it is nothing. He finally locks eyes with Sebastian fully and is puzzled by his reaction.)

Scott Oasis: Fuck’s the matter with you? You’re acting like you’ve seen a ghost?

Sebastian Monroe: Oasis, just - GOOD LORD. YOUR HEAD! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN STANDING? Sit the hell down! Medics, get the glass out of his head, sew him up, get him a bandage, DO SOMETHING!

Scott Oasis: Why are you acting so scared? With how long you’ve been by my side you should know my history and where I come from. Nights like this are fun. They made me! I’ve been beaten up worse than this on a weekly basis before. I’m not some average joe in the back, I’m Scott Oasis. The anomaly, remember? You were just hyping me up to our partners? You’re looking at a man who was fighting with killers for a living, people with nothing to lose, people with their backs against the wall and who were desperate for a meal that night, just dying for a win so they had enough money to get through the day. People far more dangerous than the half the pussies they call pro wrestlers around here these days. I fought these, these….lunatics, these criminals, the absolute fucking scum of the earth with no holds barred. They beat me to the brink of death night after night. They hit me with things that make a glass mug look like light work. The war I had with Wolvesden tonight? A vacation compared to what I’m used to. Just another show; another match to add to the list. So for you to look at me and think me standing here like everything is fine is some miracle in my life - you must not know anything. You’re not paying attention.

Sebastian Monroe: Don’t get me wrong, I know how tough you are. You’re the toughest son of a bitch on the planet, but that GASH! I’m just thinking about your health here.

Scott Oasis: My health is fine. Think about the health of the Wolvesden when I get my hands on them and I can have a complete match. Matter of fact, think about the health of my next opponent because I’m looking for something to prove. I feel robbed. I wanted a rebound win from Game Over tonight and I would have got it if the match wasn’t stopped! After being denied the person after them for attempt number two is about to get it far more violently.  

Sebastian Monroe: That’s one of the main reasons why I need you taken care of Scottie, we’re flying out TONIGHT to begin our run in Japan! Strong Style Wrestling has a few dates for you on the schedule! First it’s Osaka for a leg of the Strong Survive Tour - the man you’re facing this week will be Steven Cassidy, then we’re gonna continue traveling with them into the following week for the cross show they’re doing with OWA: Budokai Tenkaichi! You got two big matches to go through that will allow you to get all of your anger out but another thing is all of the interviews and conferences you gotta do in between! We need you looking like MONEY for all of those!

Scott Oasis: Sebastian. Again. Calm down.

(Scott Oasis walks by Sebastian and takes a seat, shaking his head and smirking.)

Scott Oasis: Ahhh, some dates with Strong Style Wrestling you said? I suppose it’s about time I touched down there again after the chaos I caused. Heh. We definitely turned the wrestling world on its head when we walked out the way we did on our first night. Seeing the looks on those people’s faces when I came down the ramp you would have thought Godzilla hit the town again. All awe struck and frightened. For good reason, I completely shook their whole world. I just made my way to the ring unannounced and in a matter of seconds I had completely bulldozed the leader of Shoot Nation. Laid him out, completely ruining his celebration over that “Heaven’s Arena Cup” or whatever that stupid tournament nobody watched was about. I brought the man back to reality and humbled him. Put him back down to the level he belonged instead of the pedestal that irrelevant contest placed him upon. When I had his skull in my grasp, lifting him up off of the mat….so easily able to crush him….it was a feeling of power that has been missing for

some time. It was the part I missed about being in the ring. Hurting the weak. Hurling bodies across the ring like they were just garbage to be thrown away. I took someone who was viewed as a big deal in the small bubble that is SSW and showed him off for who he is. A wrestler who should be associated with mediocrity. A glorified team mascot opposed to a threatening individual. Someone who poses tough for the cameras and allows the commentators to tout his powerful striking style yet is no better than the young lions they keep around to carry the bags of the veterans. Skill wise he’s but a child in a grown man’s sport. Much like my opponent probably is, Colin Cassidy --

Sebastian Monroe: Steven Cassidy.

Scott Oasis: Whoever the fuck. Never heard of this bum in my life and I don’t think I’m going to have to remember any time soon. Now as I was saying, children in a grown man’s sport! That’s a term that can be applied to most of the “athletes” in SSW. OWA too. Wrestling in general for that matter. There’s an awful lot of posers that have come out to the forefront these past few months. All during my absence away from television. They must have felt reeeeaaall safe and got comfortable while I stepped away and started making moves from behind the scenes. Here they all are, coming out when the coast is clear like disgusting little cockroaches infesting the wrestling scene. Wrestling needs someone to keep people in check and maintain order. To lay down the law. For two years now that’s been my thankless job. And it’s a job I have learned can’t just be kept in America. It has to go worldwide. Though there’s a lot of things wrong with Japan I always believed they had my prized sport done justice. But even they aren’t up to standard these days. They need to be checked as well. I have to show that NOBODY was out of my reach. My apologies to Mr. Miyagi for what I did to him, but it needed to be done. He’s just the first of many on my hit list. Wrestling is in a sad state right now with who gets labeled as a top guy or a model wrestler and I need to fix that. I mean, look at who is being allowed to main event with me. Who is Cassidy and what has he done in pro wrestling? He’s had how many televised matches in SSW?

Sebastian Monroe: Uhhh….two or three tops?

Scott Oasis: And how many of ‘em has he won?

Sebastian Monroe: No idea. I know prior to the start of the month, last time Cassidy was seen he was BRUTALIZED.

Scott Oasis: Fantastic, a perpetual clown who for some reason finds his way to keep getting work. Where have I seen that before besides every locker room I’ve ever been in? I could find fifteen Steven Cassidy’s in the locker room I’m sitting in right here tonight! To be honest, I’m not even angry over the lack of a finish for my match now, I’m angry over the state of affairs going around in these companies. Every opponent I see these days further disappoints me. Be it Kenny Drake in OWA or Jaydane Pentagon…..Pendragon - I don’t give a shit - over in SSW. They’re all the same! Sad excuses for competition. Wrestler with no business having a lane in the sport! Now we have the guy I’m facing this week that’s barely got his feet wet anywhere and he gets to headline a SSW show with ME! The most decorated man associated with the company! A major act! A rare attraction! Not even the Americans could put a face to the name of this guy if they saw it on the card but he passes the test for such a spot! Just god damn, I have to let the people know that stuff like this won’t fly anymore. Steven Cassidy is D.O.A. you hear me? The kid is FOOD. I’m not allowing that punk to leave the ring without having to get scrapped off the canvas and STRETCHERED OUT. Time to let Strong Style Wrestling see a real man in action for the first time in a long time. What I did in that ring tonight is something has been MISSING for the masses and to SSW, it’s never been seen before.I plan on bringing that same energy, that same carnage to SSW! I’m introducing Japan to what the sport is built on, what’s a regular night for men like me. I plan on beating SSW into shape, one scrub at a time. The lengths I will go to are going to make this *points at head* seem like a mere paper cut. Get your shocked expressions and your gasps out now Sebastian because the war on modern wrestling has only begun. I’m not stopping this anytime soon. Shit, if it wasn’t for you I’d be busting heads with Bishop right this second! I’m raring to go here, let’s get Japan already!

(Scott Oasis motions to one of the medics.)

Scott Oasis: Aye, you! Yank these out, give me my stitches and send me on my way. I have a flight to catch! Hurry the hell up!

(The EMTs quickly rush to aid Oasis with his wounds as Sebastian moves to the side, shaken by how nonchalant Oasis is about the process. Scott Oasis does not flinch as the glass is extracted, staring at them being placed on the counter as we fade to black.)
on June 20th 2018, 6:42 pmThe Apparition
*Outside of the Land of the Rising Sun, now at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, The Apparition steps out of his business class flight, heeling over as soon as he takes a step on the tarmac*

Oh my God, what kind of idiots would do this every week? It’s one thing to stay in Daddy’s mansion, while putting out casual death threats with a weapon you can’t even get in Japan. But then to lose straight after? God, I am lucky I don’t have a match this week.

*Shaking himself off, The Apparition turns to the camera*

For someone who has always had problems getting along with the other children, I surprisingly work well with other people when it comes to fighting alongside with them in the ring. I’ve always been an adaptable fighter. As long as I don’t burn bridges, which I am less want to do these days, I feel like my style allows me to bring out the best of any partner I am teamed with. Since I first arrived to Strong Style Wrestling, I have been able to pull out a few impressive tag team victories, so I am thinking…After failing to unseat Old Man Time, maybe I can go after the Psychopath Wendy and Peter Pan.

But connections of the heart run strong. Even if the connection itself is rather creepy and unsettling. So, while I trust the rest of my Shoot Nation compatriots like brothers and sisters…I feel like I might need to go back to someone who I know I work well with. Someone who I have proven chemistry with. Someone who I used to dominate the tag team ranks with in my past life. I think it is time to bring a familiar face to Strong Style Wrestling…

*The camera fades out, before cutting to an impressive looking mansion in uptown Baton Rogue. The gates are adorned with large fleur-de-lis’, and the large yard has several golden tiger statues sprawled throughout. As The Apparition still groggy from his flight, approaches the gates to buzz himself in, he gestures for the camera crew to not come in, with a mischievous wink*

Don’t worry, guys. The payoff will be the only footage you need.

*A few minutes later The Apparition is escorted by two large security guards, ushering him off of the premises. Blood is lightly dripping out of the front of his mask, flowing from the nasal holes down*

*The Apparition aggressively shrugs off the guards as he exits the gate, but immediately runs over to the voice comm*

Well screw you too! You’re just the poor-man’s version of Donovan T anyway!

*As the security once again tries to eject The Apparition from the premises, they are a couple of steps slow as the Forgotten One backtracks out of their grasp. He waves them off as he walks down the street, now talking behind his shoulder to the following camera crew*

Alright. Slight draw back. Damn, he still packs a mean punch. But I have Plan B just a couple of blocks away.

So, as we know, I won’t be actually wrestling this week, and will be watching Belle Kingsley instead. …Wait, I mean…Well, you know what I mean. Anyway, as she goes against the only person in this company who is as edgy as Saul Omen, without any of the personality, I need to learn how to become a better teammate. Obviously nothing is in stone yet, but if Shoot Nation do become the Freebird Champions, I need to get all of the stablemates on side should we be called up to compete alongside one another.

Now people apparently like cheerful, upbeat personalities, and since I am basically going to be a glorified cheerleader this coming week, there is only one person who can help me train for this.

*The Apparition stops in front of a smaller mansion, but with this one blasting up-tempo music from its open doors. With no gate to protect the residence, The Apparition walks up the pathway straight to the blaring pop melody*

*Just as he was about to walk up the small staircase into the mansion, an elderly looking man dressed in bright sequins and tight yoga pants bursts out of the door, with a campy smile on his face. His tawny orange hair forms a wild mane around both his head and his increasingly prominent bald spot. He immediately runs down the stairs and grabs the much larger wrestler by his wrist, pulling him inside*

Look alive, big boy! We are going to take some of that butter off of your buns!

*The camera fades back out, then back in to The Apparition dressed in a similar sequin-themed outfit. His rather sizeable arms are revealed for the first time in his SSW career, as are half of his engorged thighs which are stripping his extended leotard of some of its sparkle and all of its elasticity*

Yeah…This isn’t happening.

*The Apparition walks away from the enthusiastic fitness instructor, who hasn’t even noticed as he begins to work out and bark instructions at the performer who is no longer behind him. As the Apparition walks back to the door and puts his usual bodysuit back on, he listlessly glares back at the camera*

So Mr. and Mrs. Corleone. This is my declaration of war. While your “Soulmate Style Wrestling” shtick is cute and all, even Helen Keller could see you two for what you really are. Spoiled brats who were never told no. You might have been born with a pair of silver spoons in your mouths, you don’t have what Belle and I have. Real fighting spirit. Because you don’t have something to fight for. You might have someone, as you do have each other, but people are fleeting. Ideals? They will stand the test of time, as we all rot away in the grave. Brace yourselves. Because your Soulmate Style is nothing compared to TRUE Strong. Style. Wrestling.

*The camera finally fades to black to end the transmission*
on June 20th 2018, 1:07 pmBelle Kingsley
Last week, Shoot Nation managed to get a victory over Tres Comas Club by pinning one-half of One True Cringe Pairing, Cassius Corleone. I gotta be quite honest, I was WAY surprised to see that happen. I was going into the match believing that Tres Comas would SOMEHOW pull off the victory, but The Apparition proves to be the tag team match wizard and helped us win the match! We got a victory over the SSW Freebird Tag Team Champions, that has to put us in front of the line for the titles, right? To me, that should because it’s not every day that you defeat the champions. Perhaps, SSW management is still not convinced about Shoot Nation and our united group. Perhaps, it is going to be up to Belle Kingsley to persuade them even more.

This week, I am facing Sakura Corleone or whatever her name is. A woman, who claims that I am “jealous” of her. To be honest, that just seems like a typical cop out for anyone that has nothing to say to the other side. I mean, what do I got to be jealous about? Why would I be jealous of an immature woman who has the wrong idea about who I am? I got into this company because I busted my ass. I did not “favors”. I didn’t need to flash anything to get ahead. You think the business works that way, Sakura? Then, you’re WAY out of touch with the world we live in. I didn’t make those comments to edge you out or phase you one bit. I don’t need to do that at all. All I did was speaking the minds of EVERYONE who hates the sight of you and your husband. The only highlight of your time in SSW was having your husband eat the cover and you holding him in your arms as you hysterically cry because someone managed to lose a match for once. But, you can look at everything as much of a joke as the two of you are. You can go along and cut your cheesy and unhumorous promos. The fact is that I’ll be the last one laughing as I get that well-needed victory over you, Sakura. You may not have been concerned about Shoot Nation two weeks ago, but you should be now because we are gunning for those titles. One way or another, we will get our match and we will take the titles we were inches away from. So go ahead, laugh, joke around because I’ll make sure to give you something to cry about.
on June 8th 2018, 11:49 pmAria Jaxon
I.

I have to say, both of SSW’s marquee events so far -- headlined by yours truly -- have been pretty aptly named, in my case.

Before Exodus, I departed my previous employer amid controversy, but truly found my way to greener pastures, finally setting foot in Strong Style Wrestling and quickly cementing myself as its unchallenged queen.

At Supremacy, I cemented just that, overcoming somebody who got entirely too big for his britches to hang onto my coveted prize.

Masanori Kawada? Not so much. The night wasn’t too kind to the most self-righteous of SSW’s self-fashioned heroes, but what else is new? If nothing else, at least he’s accustomed to the disappointment. When he and Belle Kingsley failed to keep that frat boy lookalike and his mail-order bride from taking the Freebird Tag Team Championships to Tres Comas Club, the taste of the bitter pill he swallowed down was hardly foreign. If my change of heart makes me unworthy of being idolized, well...your lies don’t put you in any better standing. All you do is promise to bring change to this company and you swear you embody the core ideals of SSW, but you always end up falling flat on your face. Isn’t it fair to say a hero should be measured by the fruits of their heroic exploits? Their lives are defined by the lives they save and the hurdles they soar over. For you, Masanori Kawada, it’s fair to say that you possess the heart -- albeit the vanilla, impossibly naive heart -- of a hero, but what good is a hero if they don’t produce results? Anybody can preach the way you have. Anyone off the street can talk about how they love doing the right thing and vow to do away with supposed evil-doers, but if you don’t actually make good on those promises? Well, you’re not a hero anymore. You’re more like the old man in the Kryptonite music video; delusional, caught up in visions of grandeur, and probably, flabby and sick and running around in your underwear.

What makes it worse isn’t even that you’re on this ill-fated quest to “cleanse” the SSW landscape on your own. You got company, and lots of it. On paper, some people might say you’d make an ideal leader for Shoot Nation, given your veteran status and the fact that you probably embody everything a member of the faction should be, but have you even been able to string together two wins in a row? Has your tenure in SSW become known for anything other than losing when it counts the most? Say what you want about me, but I don’t write checks my mouth can’t cash. I sing my praises louder than anyone else ever could, yes, but when it comes down to it, I make good on every single promise that I make. When I said I would become this promotion’s inaugural Puroresu Heavyweight Champion, I did. When I said I would lay Matias Navarro out in order to remain champion, I did. With all of that being the case, when I say that I’m going to defeat you tomorrow night, who do you think you are to doubt me? You think you could do what your stablemate, Jaydayne Pendragon, couldn’t do? He couldn’t keep this company’s grandest prize from falling into my hands, and instead had to focus all of his energy on securing a guaranteed championship match for a later date. And no, while he hasn’t officially made his choice, we all know he’s coming for me. We all know he feels like he’s got unfinished business with me, but he’s convinced himself that when he circles back around, things will go his way. After all, I’m destined to fall, right? My title reign is built on a poisonous foundation, so only a mighty Shoot Nation protagonist can do away with the Evil Queen and save SSW from spending another day under the tyrannical rule of myself and the rest of The Phantom Troupe!

Yawn.

I’ve seen your future, Kawada, and I don’t know if it’s more influenced by your way of doing business or mine. But in any case, this match will follow a familiar course for both of us. For me, it’s another win, just another night on the job. Yet another match where I showcase just why I’m the single biggest threat on this company’s payroll. For you, you’ll have rallied the troops once again. You’ll have convinced all of your Shoot Nation friends that you’ll bring home a victory, a tick mark added to the W column that you collectively need so badly. You’ll draw on all of the crowd’s love for you, letting them amp you up and thinking it’ll give you that extra oomph when you need it most. But, this won’t be the night when Masanori Kawada soars higher than he ever has before. The sun is bright up here at the summit where I am, and it’s so blinding that you can’t tell that you’re about to fly into your glass ceiling. Determined to break through, you’ll fly into it at full force and still fail to break through. I’ve braced myself for impact, and I’m not anticipating anything that I can’t handle.
on June 8th 2018, 11:06 pmKikyo Himura.
I have remained quiet for the sole fact that I do not believe I need to speak in order to show my true skill. In my very humble opinion, actions speak louder than words. I have a very big legacy behind me from my mother and father, two Japanese legends in this business and in the MMA world as well. I am versed in many styles of fighting and even when I take a loss, I make it a point to prove that I am not one to be taken lightly. Since I have stepped foot into SSW, I have made it my goal to prove to everyone that while I may look cute and innocent... I am far from it. They say behind every cute face lies the darkest secrets and I am proof of just that. They say that cute faces tend to harbor the darkest powers and I am proof... of just that.

My mother is the legendary, Akari Himura, who has proven that she is more than capable of defeating any opponent placed before her. She was a ruthless woman who showed no mercy to those who stood in her path of gore and destruction. She did what was necessary to ensure she proved herself or to ensure she got the win in the end of it all. She had the mentality that she had to always prove herself even though her record was outstanding. Hardly any losses compared to her exceptionally phenomenal win record.

She was a true legend and I worship her more than words could ever say. She was the one person who pushed me to pick up my dream of becoming a Professional Wrestler in the end. In the end, my father did not want me to become a fighter in any sense of the word. He wanted me to get through school and become some kind of... house wife to a good Japanese man. But, that was not the life I wanted to live. I wanted something more... Something better than that.

My mother began training me when I was only eight years old, small things here and there in the beginning. But, when I grew older things began to get better, bigger than the small things she had been teaching me before. The older I got, the more brutal and brash the training became. It had gotten so bad that I would go home after training and she would tend to the wounds she had inflicted upon me in training. It was never that she didn't love me, it wasn't that she was trying to abuse me.

It was just to better me in the end, to make me stronger than anything else. To make me better, to discipline me and be sure that this was truly what I wanted. The pain she had inflicted upon me only made me hungrier in the end. It made me want to shed blood, sweat, tears and then some inside of a wrestling ring... and she allowed me her blessing at the end of it all. She allowed her only child the blessing to enter a world that others cannot even fathom darkness lay.

My mother retired last year due to the toll it was taking upon her. She felt she had accomplished everything she could inside of the MMA world and inside of the Professional Wrestling world. She did what she needed to do and she closed this chapter on her life... But, now? Now, she stands by my side and accompanies me during all of my matches. She is my biggest supporter and repeatedly reminds me that there is a reason why I continue to do this even when it feels as if I should give up.

I continue fighting because I am a Himura and it is in my blood to carry out my family's legacy as the only child of Akari and Miroku Himura. As the only child of both of them, it is my duty to do what I must so long as I am making my family proud. My father still does not approve of what I have chosen to do with my life, but that is exactly why I continue to fight... To prove to him that this decision was one I was going to make with or without his blessing.

In the end, I aim to prove that I am nothing to mess around with. I am versed in multiple styles of fighting and my move set has proven to be something deadly and fierce. While I may seem like I am an innocent cherry blossom, I am a ferocious venus fly trap who will entangle you within her grasp and go in for the kill. I will not hesitate to take down anyone who stands in my path of flames and in the end... Everyone will bow before me or turn to ash at the end of it all. In the end, everyone will remember the name of Kikyo Himura... The Scarlet Flame.
on June 8th 2018, 10:30 pmStark
The Phantom Troupe is unfair
Saul Omen is in there
Standing at the concession
Plotting his oppression

Who is this second rate Aren Mstislav rip-off little Swedish emo fuck looking like a reject from a Speed Metal band, just without any talent related to music and even less talent related to wrestling. Yeah The Phantom Troupe is really unfair for having you in their ranks and giving you the hope of being anything more than a glorified Team Rocket Grunt, going out there to do the dirty work that John Doe and Aria Jaxon don't want to from the top. You tonight, Nas tomorrow at Game Over, then both of y'all at some point in the future - one by one, I'm killing all of you ugly little Phantom Troupe goblins.
on June 8th 2018, 10:26 pmJaydayne Pendragon
落雷

⚔️At a local gym, very excited SSW personnel are on the hunt for the Heaven Arena Cup winner, Jaydayne Pendragon. Somehow, they were tipped off that he was at the establishment, probably a Phantom Troupe snitch. They catch the back of Pendragon doing pullups, but apparently his ultra instinct kicked in because as soon as they entered the room he let go and bolted out of the room.⚔️

Personnel: Where are you going?! Pendragon!

⚔️They give chase but lose him. They split up searching for him, until someone claims to find him in a dark room.⚔️

Personnel: …..What are you doing

Pendragon: I’m meditating, it is how one finds true oneness and becomes like water.

Personnel: …..Why did you avoid us just now?

Pendragon: I do not know what you are referring to. I’ve been in this state for the last ten hours, both clearing my soul through fasting and enriching my mind through concentration. This room is my personal dojo.

Personnel: Then what’s with the gym bag?

⚔️They open the lights and Pendragon’s gym bag is shown. Comically and out of place, Pendragon with a mask on is seated in a meditation position without a shirt and in shorts. He lets the moment hang for a second as if to win through will, before giving in to being caught. ⚔️

Pendragon: Okay, you got me.

Personnel: You know, all we want to do is take pictures, take the damn mask off, ⚔️Pendragon begins reaching for his mask. ⚔️️ and you better not have face paint under there! ⚔️️Pendragon stops and puts his hand down.⚔️️ Seriously?

Pendragon: Sorry, me don’t know how to take photoshoots. I am shy.

Personnel: Is that really why we can’t get photos of you? Let alone with all that stuff on your face off.

Pendragon: Where I come from, we did not participate in the culture of taking pictures of everything. I always feel abnormal.

Personnel: Do you know how badly you need more photos? You make it really difficult for the staff to get material to put you on SSW advertisement! Many people have had it with you! You have no idea what would happen to you if the graphic department got their hands on you!

Pendragon: ⚔️Barely able to contain a laugh and being ironic.⚔️I hope that I never meet them.

⚔️They all take a look at the camera and laugh, before they leave Pendragon alone. Pendragon signals for the camera to focus on his facial mask area to be less comical. ⚔️

But Nova-san, I am glad to meet you! I wanted to showcase that everyone has little quirks and inability to fit in sometimes, but that isn’t a reason why you of the Ronin cannot achieve greatness. True greatness. A greatness that strives for fighting for the heart of Strong Style Wrestling, and to make this place a better place for all of us. All Ronin needs is proper direction. After all, Ronin by definition are merely samurai without masters, wandering souls thought to be forgotten by the typical bushido code. You are their leader, just as I am the leader of Shoot Nation, YOU could be giving your members proper direction. I reach out samurai to samurai, Hafu to Ronin, could we not point our swords at the wicked that seek to rule this company through tyranny and corruption? You must see it, how Tres Comas Club and the Phantom Troupe have sullied our beloved company with every blow they’ve landed on the heart of this place meant to pump honour, how they’ve only found satisfaction in their self interest that chokes out the freedom that is meant to be for everyone? Not to mention like spoiled fruit, rot starts attracting flies, and they are the reason why people like Scott Oasis think his land is breeding ground for scum like him. Be it the disciplined or the freaks, there is no place for us in a land where the oppression of naked greed and dishonour are crowned king. Look at your people Nova-san! Your numbers are dwindling by the day. You Ronin think being wild and marching at the beat of your own drum is all it takes to live happily, but in the winter the lone wolf dies and the pack survives! Even you symbols of independence must come to understand why collectives exist, the rights of individuals never last if they don’t stand together! You Ronin should be helping us of Shoot Nation against these forces! Nova-san, I know you are stubborn and untameable, like all great women are, but do not fall into traps of macho inability to take and give a helping hand in times of urgency! I won the Heaven’s Arena Cup, throwing the mad titan Gronk off Mount Olympus, but even I know our work is far from over……The Red Strife wages on against all that wish to destroy what we can build! I can only hope in this bloody war, that I can inspire my Shoot Nation compatriots to fight on as I have, lead by example.

Iron sharpens iron, whether traditional or unconventional, we samurai both wield blades that will only make each other better when we clash! In that ring, in that dojo, we will witness how each other leads, and leadership will strengthen leadership. Of course, with all due respect I give you, I intend to win this battle. After battling and defeating the mentor of Shoot Nation in Kawada-sama, it would be disgraceful if I allowed attempting to build good terms be enough to throw me off my game. It would be a dishonour on your name if I didn’t take you seriously. So then know, the same lightning that came down on Gronk like Zeus’s thunderbolt upon the titans, will be what you are facing in this fierce contest. Can you survive the Rakurai? From the heavens and cracking the sky, your name put against mine has drawn it to you. Making your hair stand on end, a thunderclap slapping the taste out of your mouth, and robbing you of your other senses, there is no escape…….there is only the test of your mettle against it! Beasts and fine men alike have fallen victim to it, what would make you not be brought low from it too? My peer, I await to see what you can do within the upcoming storm.

⚔️End.⚔️

落雷
on June 8th 2018, 9:22 pmMasanori Kawada

"ALL-MIGHT" MASANORI KAWADA
Versus Aria Jaxon
Entry: 1 -- Word Count: 613

Too worked this week. Neutral

"Supremacy only raised more questions then it revealed answers. Although we picked up the Heavens Arena Cup with Jaydanes victory over Gronk -- a victory I had no doubt in my mind he would achieve -- that night for the rest of the Shoot Nation was one of disappointment. Apparition; unable to capture the Heritage Championship. Mizarki; trumped by Ronin's leader Tarah Nova in solidifying the number 1 contenders position. Santiago; thwarted by the scoundrel John Doe. And, possibly the hardest pill to swallow, was the defeat of myself and Belle Kingsley, fingertips away from the Freebird Tag Team Championships. Although we claimed the prize we needed in the end, that doesn't mean we live through the glory of the individual. We shouldn't pat ourselves on the back when the majority of us couldn't find similar success that night. No. No, the thing we should take away most from Supremacy is that we as a collective need to push ourselves further; that we have to push past our own limitations and go that extra step beyond. With all due respect to Jaydane Pendragon; I refuse to play second fiddle. I refuse to be looked at as the lesser of two men, so I myself have to push myself further than I already have to be on the same level, if not a level above all who oppose the Shoot Nation. The Phantom Troupe being the ever-persistent example, with their appointed queen looking down as she sits on her throne of glass. I have an issue with people who see themselves as royalty, especially people who are entitled enough to believe that is how things must be and the people who have enabled that idea by handing them everything on a silver platter. Aria Jaxon since coming to SSW has been handed everything by her faction. For proof, look no further than the championship on her waist. That is by far the greatest injustice that currently plagues this company, the stain that besmirches the image of our livelihood. I don't deny that she is a formidable competitor, her career up to her signing to this very company has been nothing but a testament to that. But the glorified self-entitlement that has only grown from that formidability is what must be brought to justice. To her I have but only one question; how much is enough? How much is enough for one to look into the mirror and see the person they have become? Until they see how little they deserve the privileges they have? Until they realise that a rouge gallery can hand them everything, but can also take away the feeling of deserving anything? Finally, what would the past Aria Jaxon, the woman little girls looked up to and dressed up like, the woman who was a role model to girls and women everywhere, what would she say to the woman who stands here today? I don't believe you have asked these questions to yourself at all, Aria, and I doubt you took these questions into consideration when you signed your name on the dotted line and joined the faction you find yourself in. But this is no longer a case of forgive and forget. No, that option would be excursised far too late for forgiveness to lessen the prosecution that will come your way, and your encounter with the Everlasting Hero is but a sample of the justice that will soon come your way. Because I have a feeling Jaydane will use his Heaven Arena Cup oppertunity to correct this injustice, and I want to prove that I could very much do what he will enevitably do if our roles were reversed."

BRACE YOURSELF!
on June 8th 2018, 8:49 pmSaul Omen
The Song of Saul Omen: Chapter IX

[Scenes are shown of the battle that had taken place at Supremacy for the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championships between all of the four warring factions of Strong Style Wrestling. However, a snarl of disdain and anger can be heard in the background right before the result of the war happens, where The One True Pairing claims victory and the tag team championships at the expense of CM Nas to where Saul Omen was unable to bring assistance in his dire time on need. Suddenly, the moment starts to replay where it fades out to show the scene playing on a dark theater setting to where the moment was being played through a projector, but the snarl that sounded like an enraged beast happened once more to where it was followed by a resonant voice while the camera showed rows of empty seats as it panned.]

Voice: You failed… The one thing that you were asked to do, the one treasure that we demanded that you claim from the ignorant cynics that denounce me, you failed to capture it. Tribute was demanded for the gifts that you were given and now, you have released that tribute of gold into the clutches of another. What do you have to say about that, Saul?

[The camera returns over towards the man himself, Saul Omen, looking at the view of the moment he lost the SSW Freebird Tag Team Championships to The One True Pairing with disdain written upon his face. A burning scowl of hatred as he rubs his hand across his mouth with frustration before glancing back at the picture upon the screen.]

Saul Omen: I will correct this, you have my word. The world has already seen the glory of your works through the broken bodies that have been left by me in your name, they will understand that this moment will be forgotten through time. The One True Pairing, they were lucky and shall be dealt with at another time, but we have other ants that need to be disposed of. I want to remain focused on the vermin that decided to bring themselves into the equation when I intend to give an adequate tribute to resolve our loss of the treasure you seek. The vermin of Shoot Nation, the celebrated hero of Brian Daniels, and the recent rogue that has attempted to turn a new leaf in Stark… that’s who our violence should be placed upon.

[Saul winces as if in pain to where he hunches down, cradling the sides of his head to where you can see his hand tensing from it, as his face is hidden underneath the darkness and the chairs.]

Voice: The way that I see, you do as you are commanded. You bring your violence unto those that you have been told to do. All others are nothing, but these men have brought insult and shame unto us. You shall be allowed to show them why that shame cannot be tolerated and deliver the swiftest of justice in my name. Once this Shoot Nation and their allies are dealt with, the path towards claiming a treasure in my name shall be demanded.

[Saul gasps out as if he had been given the first gasp of air to where what looks to be dark patches onto his skin finally revert back to the natural skin color. He nodded his head before wiping his brow as he collected himself.]

Saul Omen: Stark… he’s the one that has been placed before us to make an example out of and rest assured, he shall be proud when he walks into that ring. Pride brought forth because of the recent discarding of the chairman that had denied him the credit that he felt he was due, to be held in the same regard of legend that has been stretched out through the ages of this sport, but we don’t find his victory to be all that impressive. Jacob Senn was a man born of weakness, born of overcoming said weakness with violence and pride himself, and has shown that he needs to remain behind the desk that he has been placed at. Stark might have proven be victorious against an aged husk like him, but he should know that this will be a battle that he shall hold no pride within its conclusion, just humiliation and agony. Stark, you have inserted yourself into a war that didn’t even include you. The Phantom Troupe left you the body of Jacob Senn, a man that we could have dealt with in the same regard that we did to Brian Daniels, but you were greedy. You made sure to insert yourself into the situation to and for what reason other than to be able to make the mistake of aligning with Shoot Nation? This war has belonged to The Phantom Troupe since the inception, the war has always been ours to win, and once you realize that when I bring redemption upon the humiliation The Phantom Troupe suffered… maybe you’ll realize that this war will never end in your favor with Shoot Nation. You shall be the sacrificial lamb that shall provide tribute for us from what happened at Supremacy, the tribute that shall redeem us from the failures that we have committed, and after your ego has been slain… the rest of the Shoot Nation shall fall beneath us. Brian Daniels, Masanori Kawada, Jaydayne Pendragon, Belle Kingsley, you name them… they shall fall before us. At the end of this, the world shall have the memory that even the greatest of heroes and those that attempt to join them in their vainglory are never immune to death. They will know the hallowed words of…

Memento Mori.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum