1 Post - 14%
Affiliates

Omega Wrestling Alliance

Go down
Admin
View user profile

SSW PRESS CONFERENCES THREAD!

on April 3rd 2018, 8:08 am
After an eventful first PPV in Exodus, I have decided to bring back the SSW Press Conferences. These are optional and not mandatory to be a part of, but this is what the press conferences will be. These will be press conferences to respond to the results of the past matches from the wrestlers that performed at the prior event. The victor(s) and loser(s) will all have their own conference panel and can say whatever they feel like they want to say to build towards their feud. I'm opening the floodgates for any person that would like to write the press conference of their wrestler that will be part of the show within the week. Over the next couple of days, I'll post on this thread about the press conferences that will happen and those who want to write will respond. This is an opportunity for those that are itching to write and just want to do something to build upon their feuds to do so during the off weeks of the house show! These will be done in conjunction with the House Shows and hopefully, we can keep this ball rolling for SSW! Thank you!

View user profile

Re: SSW PRESS CONFERENCES THREAD!

on April 3rd 2018, 3:45 pm
This is an awesome idea, and I'm looking forward to participating in the future!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum